Royal Pains Happy to see the fã numbers Growing

Councilman posted on Jul 03, 2009 at 09:27AM
I am easily amazed these days and I'd like to be again by the number of fans double every week. Each of use who have signed on so far can help to grow the numbers. Why do I care? Simple I'm a big fan of the show Chuck and it was nearly canceled because of poor ratings, even though everyone who watches the show loves it. In the end it was saved but just barely. I don't want to see that happen to any more good shows. So the way we can help this one is to tall someone new about the show and why you like it.
Also turn them on to this site where friends can come to post there feeling and reviews about the not only this show but just about any other show or person in show bizz.
It's always fun to meet new people and you can send them private messages too.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. And no I do not work for USA network you can find my posts all over but mostly on Psych & Chuck and a couple others. I just know what I like and want to make sure it stays around a while.
 I am easily amazed these days and I'd like to be again por the number of fãs double every week. Each
last edited on Jul 03, 2009 at 09:28AM

Royal Pains 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Locita said…
you are so right about that !! But I remember a few shows with good ratings and a lot of fans beeing cancelled anyway ! It's a shame:(
Now I hope that Royal Pains will make it for more than one season !