Royal Pains Wouldn't it be nice if,

Councilman posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 08:23AM
In all of the years I have been watching TV except for maybe one or two exceptions to one theme. That being the love interest is always so complicated they waste time beating around the bush with problems of a monumental nature and it frustrates the viewers.
Wouldn't it be nice if for once we could see Hank and Jill have a nice relationship that could progress without problems and the story could concentrate on the efforts of Hank to build his clientele and Jill on creating the free clinic and ways they can work together to make both things happen.
OMG that would be so revolutionary I think it would catch on as a concept. I can think of a lot of story lines where the two could work together and the sexual tension could be between Evan and Divya. She's out of his league and he could spend for ever trying to impress her. After all Even has shown that he's not very serious most of the time.

In all of the years I have been watching TV except for maybe one or two exceptions to one theme. That

Royal Pains 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HillaryC said…
kiss
Okay Councilman what are you a Psychic or something? Before TB or not TB is broadcast you say you'd like to see Jill & Hank have a relationship that excludes all the silliness we usually see and wham there it is in the form of a kiss to end the show. Not only that but Divya and Evan showed a tiny bit of tension that could lead to something more. I hope is does, but not too soon, Evan needs to grow up more. Besides in real life Reshma Shetty (Divya)is older than Paulo Costanzo (Evan), but not enough to matter.
I'd like to know what's coming next Councilman. Look into your crystal ball.
over a year ago Councilman said…
As I gaze into the future I see a trip in the offing for our hero and his angst ridden younger brother. They will visit an amusement park.....................I see an I see........an Island...........it's .............. Coney Island. No wait it's becoming clearer now.................. Not Coney Island but a private Island.
Yea like I can see the future. Hell without my glasses I can't see across the street.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Locita said…
sometimes I get the feeling that some shows wouldn't get boring so quick if they let some of the fans write them :))
No Man is an Island, but not all of us can stomach the real looking compound fracture in this episode either. Wow that was hideous. But once again Hank came through with the skill of a neurosurgeon using the latest in Black & Decker operating tools. I seem to remember this being done in another series recently, The exact same thing in fact. Only in the other show who ever it was used tape to create a stop to keep from drilling too deep. Anyone else see that? What was it?
Oh well good episode and this time Evan got to do something right with the little boy after starting out so wrong bursting in on Hank & Jill. Big no no.
 No Man is an Island, but not all of us can stomach the real looking compound fracture in this episode
It has become pretty clear that since the kiss at the end of "TB or Not TB" and the beginning of "No Man is an Island" Hank & Jill are headed up the hill and no water will they fetch. But with his poor timed interruptions Evans turning into a retch. So I'll stay tuned in to see it goes, because writers are weird so no once really knows. I do know this from her actions, and that is Jill in now frustrated and a bit anxious in her desire to as the kids say, "Hook up with Hank."
I think before too long we are going to hear from Nikki again, and I'm still upset that Hank let her take the engagement ring with her when she left. I figure she was never in love with him only the idea of marring a doctor. It's the same way with people who think they love celebrities when in fact it's all in their minds and not in their hearts. It's almost like Nightingale the syndrome Hank had to explain to Angel after saved from the hands of the now on the outs Dr Silver.
Didn't just love the way Dr. Silver entered the room as Angel lay dying on the floor. "Dr.Silver here". Almost like he was expecting a round of applause. "Never fear underdog is her."
It's like so many people who like to tell you what they do rather than who whey are. "Hi TV star here."
Of course that does not include "Councilman" or I'd say "former Councilman here," as I enter the Forum. lol