Rosario Vampire Mangá Or Animê

trygon posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 01:39PM
what are you thinking is better, the anime or the manga ? and why ?

i think both are nice, but the manga has more story, with the goul thing XD i hope he will be a goul in the anime sometime XD

Rosario Vampire 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago succubusgirl said…
Oh that is sooo hard! I LOVE them both. I guess manga, 'cuz it`s ahead...that`s not really a good reason, but, y'know..
over a year ago JatearBlackRose said…
I like them both. The anine and the manga both has it's up's and down's.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xjeremiahx said…
Definitely both. I am glad they are slightly different that way I am not seeing the same thing twice. I would like to see the goul thing come up in the anime though. I really hope they make chapter 12 into an anime for obvious reasons. hehe
over a year ago Alfort said…
The manga is better for me because the story is better there
over a year ago Angolaman said…
Its a hard choice, but i gotta swing towards the manga, the story is far better and the ghoul aspect of Tsukune makes it my choice.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
manga. The story is better. In the anime there is no ghoul. The way mizore's mom was introduced in the anime wasn't as good. Also the tit shot is censored in the anime.
over a year ago darthcriddle said…
I personaly think the manga is. the manga has more story and more detail. but the anime is always nice to it kinda gives you more personality for the characters.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
But it censored kurumu's tits which is a minus
over a year ago Tsukune_from_RV said…
laugh
the manga is way better but the anime is still great
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
sad
manga=D Anime is a-bit perverted still waiting for next chap TTT when is it coming out TTT
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
In my opinion the manga is better because the anime leaves a lot of important details out and it also has a more developed plot. The anime mainly focuses on the harem between him and the 5 girls. The anime ignored the vampire blood being injected until the end of capu2.
over a year ago fabian14d said…
angelic
my two, as saying sguen the essential message of friendship and the friends we have, which are also valuable model for us
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
both though the anime is sexier
over a year ago DarknessWolf said…
I like the anime better because its a lot better then the manga but I do love Tsukune's dream in the manga you know with Inner Moka I can say a lists why I like the anime better anyway 1: I hate what they done to Tsukune why couldn't they just have Moka turn him into a vampire he be a lot better as a vampire not a ghoul I really don't like Tsukune as a ghoul, I hope they don't have Tsukune as a ghoul in the anime because I will hate it, it will not be the same Tsukune we knew from the start and if they ever make more Rosario + Vampire they should have Tsukune as a vampire and be with Inner Moka :) so that's what I think, a lot I know ha ha -.-
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
laugh
Manga