Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) Roleplay alfea- segundo generation! Library!

pandawinx posted on Aug 14, 2011 at 04:21PM
We all need a library, and alfea is no exception. A great place for research, alfeas library is famous for it's ur....Books.
 We all need a library, and alfea is no exception. A great place for research, alfeas biblioteca is famou

Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pandawinx said…
(Spritz enters with Vix)
Spritz: Um, excuse me ms. (stops librarian) Do you have any books on/about/featuring Vix Potterwood?
Librarian: No.
Spritz: (looks at Vix's arm) How about 756?
Librarian: (looks it up) Yes, we do have one file. (passes over file)
Vix: (opens mouth)
Spritz: No Vix, you can't eat it. (sits down with him and opens it up) the sooner we find out where your from, the sooner you can leave. (reading it) Apprantly your 756th slave to be captured from that year. And your telepaxian. Interesting. There's no more information. (isn't watching vix.) (turns around to see Vix using his mind to make books fly off shelves)
Spritz: Ok, thats unexpected..Your not supposed to have powers.
Vix: (makes one fly at Spritz head and grins)
Spritz: Ow!
over a year ago Tasfee said…
Nikki:Wow!Vix is powerful....
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Lorinna: *Looks up to see Spritz and Vix* What are they doing here? Nevermind them, just continue reading on...
Spritz: We're researching.
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* I know that, on what are you researching? *Folds arms*
wink
Nikki:On Vix right Spritz.....(smirks)
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Jasmine: *enters the library* Hey, Spritz, Vix, Lorinna, Nikki!
Librarian: Ahem!
Jasmine: Oh! Sorry! *Sits next to Nikki* *Whispers* What are you guys reading?
Nikki:(whispers back;Not us,Lorinna is reading something about her aunt Alice Germonatta,and Spritz is looking for boyfriend's bio.....)
Jasmine: (shocked) Spritz got a boyfriend? She's never told us about him!!!
Librarian: Shhhh!
Jasmine: Oh! Sorry again....
Nikki:I mean Vix,don't u c,Spritz seems to like him.Plus,he is just like Spritz,dumb and calm.
Spritz: (gasps) Boyfriend? Who has a boyfriend?
Nikki:U do!Oh Vix,ur girlfriend can't seen to recognize u...give her,her daily dose of vitamins(laughs)
Spritz: (looks confused and uncomfortable) (Reads Nikki's mind) Do you want a 'boyfriend' as you put it?
Vix: (Hasn't heard any of that as he is buzy making books fly off shelves)
Nikki:No,i believe u do....
Lorinna: *Raises and eyebrow* Though Spritz may enjoy Vix's company, it doesn't mean he's her 'boyfriend' Nikki. *Sees Spritz's uncomfortable posture* Just, drop the whole boyfriend subject Nikki. Spritz has enough on her plate as it is. *Looks back down at her book*
Nikki:Relax,I was just kidding,chill girls!(opens a book and starts to read)
Spritz: (quietly) We still dont know who those witches are or what they wanted...It was such a long time ago. (Looks at Riella and says plainly, as if obvious) Riella was at some stage a slave, she might know something....
Nikki:U mean we're gonna ask.....her(makes eyes all crazy)No way!i can't talk to that good for nothing useless brat!
Lorinna: *Almost drops her book* Doe was a slave?! No fucking way. *Gets closer* How could a rotten bitch like her be a slave? Of all people! Seriously what the hell! And-- How did you of all people possibly find this out? *Is suddenly very interested in Spritz*
Nikki;Ya,how did u find out?
surprise
Jasmine: That's some surprising new! From her behaviour i asctually thought she was a princess!
Nikki:Me too,or some rich man's spoiled daughter....
Jasmine: Exactly!
Nikki:Maybe...........she is lonely??!?!!