resident evil Thoughts on RE6

hellgirl223 posted on Mar 14, 2011 at 12:20AM
Not sure if this been's posted but, as the title says... If there was one, what are your thoughts on Resident Evil 6 (game)? Which characters would you like to see in the game and why? And I mean, specifically, Resident Evil SIX.

There are a lot of things I would like to see/know; like who would be the main villain? Since wesker is now long gone, who will be the next villain? Will it be someone new or someone existing to the series? What happens to Ada? What is she doing during/after RE5? Is she still working for the 'Organization'? How about this 'Alex Wesker'? Who and where is he? What's/what was he doing? Will he become the next villain? Wesker's legacy perhaps? After Wesker's death, what becomes of the people that worked for him; the scientists and researchers perhaps? How about the other characters; Rebecca, Barry, Leon, Sherry etc? And the thing I'm really curious.... Is wesker really gone forever? I know a Capcom guy said he's officially dea... but I'm way too curious XD;; and if he isn't, I'd like to know how his death impacts on other people/RE franchise. These just some of the things I'd like to know, however... I'm sure I have more I just can't think of right now XD

As for which characters I'd like to see, honestly, I'm not quite sure lol. I'd only like to know how some of the characters are doing, but I have no choice in which characters I would like to see in the RE6 xD;

So, what are your thoughts?
save

resident evil 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago linklover95 said…
smile
I think that RE6 is going to be a sequel of RE4 with Leon as the main character. At least that's what I've heard... :3