renesmee carlie cullen Teenage Renesmee(Casting)

LotsOfLuhv posted on Sep 30, 2009 at 01:20AM
Ok so i have seen the whole casting of breaking dawn topic and yes the girl they choose for nessie will be younger but hey older girls can dream too,who knows they may make a movie after breaking dawn with an older Renesmee Cullen you never know,so here is the forum you can post pics of friends actresses even you that you think would make good nessies ok?ok!good we are on the same page here ok so yes im prob going to get chewed out for making a teen ness forum because everyone is going to say she stays a baby but hey i know!

So I have a friend who i think would make a great older Renesmee who acts and models,she has green eyes and brown hair but with her given nessie features(brown eyes and slightly redder haIR)she is pretty good, ok so what do you think also you can post pics of what you think she will look like!

Ok so i have seen the whole casting of breaking dawn topic and yes the girl they choose for nessie wi

renesmee carlie cullen 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crazymaisie said…
yeah um well i don't have curly hair . i have blue eyes, but we can all dream! im 13 btw
 yeah um well i don't have curly hair . i have blue eyes, but we can all dream! im 13 btw
over a year ago meltingchickens said…
laugh
I will play Renesmee.
(:
over a year ago hammbarga said…
i dont think so!
over a year ago meltingchickens said…
yeah right.
cindy will get me the role.
over a year ago Chelsealove said…
why dont u 2 send a pic of ur selfs and we will see who looks more like nessie
over a year ago lizzy239 said…
join this club if u think ur little girl has what it takes to become the future renesmee, www.fanpop.com/spots/the-casting-of-renesm­ee
over a year ago remesmeee said…
I wanna play Renesmee Soo badly, im a model and an actress and i think i fit the part
 I wanna play Renesmee Soo badly, im a model and an actress and i think i fit the part
over a year ago remesmeee said…
orr,,,
 orr,,,
over a year ago Twilight_Lvs_me said…
This is the one!!
 This is the one!!
over a year ago nessnessie said…

brown curly hair and eyes, its perfect,
 brown curly hair and eyes, its perfect,
heart
no red heads, it kinda ruins nessie and also get these pics out there!!!
vote,
renesmee
 renesmee
perfect renesmee
nessie...vote
 nessie...vote
over a year ago brandybiggs said…
smile
idk. my hair is naturally curly. as you can see its not brown or red. more bronxe (that red-brown). it a lot longer now and like I said curly, but not super curly, like the pretty kind. I'm pretty pale and my face shape is more like edwards. my eyes are NOT edited in this picture. they're naturally super light orange/honey brown. I think I'd fit this role pretty great.
 idk. my hair is naturally curly. as you can see its not brown or red. mais bronxe (that red-brown). i
over a year ago seapotato said…
I would love to be renesmee!My hair varies between curly and wavy, I have darker eyes than normal in this picture, I'm thirteen :)
 I would amor to be renesmee!My hair varies between curly and wavy, I have darker eyes than normal in
over a year ago LaurokaTwilight said…
idk. I mean, my hair is very curly naturally, my eyes are green-brown, like a tree. My hair is brown and a little blond, but u can't see on the pic because of the light. I'm portuguese, but if they made a casting on America, believe me, I was RUNNING for there. I'm not a model or actress, but I do a drama course. And hey, please please we all can try, right? I do not edit it. I'm twelve, I'm 154 cm. What do u think?
last edited over a year ago
 idk. I mean, my hair is very curly naturally, my eyes are green-brown, like a tree. My hair is brown
over a year ago thetruenessie said…
smile
i think i would be a good Renesmee my eyes are hazel but they change through out the year my hair is a brownish reddish color and a tint of carmel
 i think i would be a good Renesmee my eyes are hazel but they change through out the ano my hair is
over a year ago yasminmh- said…
ringlets, brown eyes & pale-ish. what do you think? :)
 ringlets, brown eyes & pale-ish. what do you think? :)
over a year ago chelsearose123 said…
me :)
 me :)
over a year ago caromir14 said…
My name is Carolina(Black hair,Brown eyes,Light Skined) and i would love to be Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Its a dream to me to be in a Twilight movie i love Stephenie Meyer's work and i hope i get a chance.
 My name is Carolina(Black hair,Brown eyes,Light Skined) and i would amor to be Renesmee Carlie Cullen
over a year ago mybabyblue said…
i've been told i have a very "unique" look. i have curly brown-auburn hair and brown eyes. im an actress and got leads in my school plays this year. i can dream :]
 i've been told i have a very "unique" look. i have curly brown-auburn hair and brown eyes. im an actr
over a year ago Lollipop2121 said…
I'm emailing the Renesmee agent right now..Want her e-mail? Vanessa.agents@gmail.com
 I'm emailing the Renesmee agent right now..Want her e-mail? Vanessa.agents@gmail.com
over a year ago SaraElizabeth said…
I think I might be good?
 I think I might be good?
over a year ago SaraElizabeth said…
or?..........my hair is lighter in person and so is my skin like in the pic above
 or?..........my hair is lighter in person and so is my skin like in the pic above
over a year ago jaimexo said…
my hair is naturally wavy and i have hazel eyes. my skin gets pale in the winter and tan in the summer. i would looove to play renesmee. a lot of people have told me that my personality/acting style is like kristen stewart.
 my hair is naturally wavy and i have hazel eyes. my skin gets pale in the winter and tan in the summe
over a year ago girlschweppes said…
smile
Je m'appelle Maryne je suis français . Mes cheveux sont noirs et mes yeux sont bruns. J'aime Twilight et je voudrais avoir ce rôle. Un grand nombre de personne dire que je suis idéal pour ce rôle . Je suis jolie et je me maquille tous les jours . J'ai taches de rousseur ! Bye !
 Je m'appelle Maryne je suis français . Mes cheveux sont noirs et mes yeux sont bruns. J'aime Twiligh
over a year ago jacyndaharp said…
What about me?
I can dye my hair and curl it easily.
I'm 12
 What about me? I can dye my hair and curl it easily. I'm 12
over a year ago rowennax said…
what about me ? x
 what about me ? x
over a year ago Celiecullen said…
angelic
I know her and she is a wonderful, nice, caring, lovable girl. She is interested in everything, I respect her immensely and many people do because she gives you the feeling that she will always be here for you, she doesn't judge you with out knowing you and putting herself in your shoes . When I read Breaking dawn I was like OMG that's just her! She is in our high school theater club she is very talented, she is very mature and intelligent for our age, she is Bilingual too (french and English)! She is my idear of Renesmee bpersonality and looks: ginger/red hair, Brown eyes, very pale skin, etc...
No she isn't famous but she would really deserve the role!
got any opinions anything to say you can send me an e-mail: celestinegranet@yahoo.fr
 I know her and she is a wonderful, nice, caring, lovable girl. She is interested in everything, I res
over a year ago mrscullen43299 said…
How about me:) I dont have a pic but ill tell you what I look like.... I have Dark brown curly hair, Tons of freckles;), My Eyes are blue,gray,green,brown, and black mixed together. Im 12 years old. I have really long eyelashes.... My friends call me confident and out-going. They also say im dramatic! I really am OBSESSED with twilight!!!! I have done commercials before and Im a really good singer. If you want to hear me sing just ask and ill put something on youtube! Thanks everyone:) I hope you pick me. I really wanna prove someone wrong in school because they say I cant live up to my dreams! thanks anyway though!:) Im really nice!!!:)