A/N:Okay, I have seen a lot of these around, so I decided to look through through all of them an make my own list of topo, início Five 'Roses Are Red' Poems. Just cause I wanted to. Basically, everything I do is 'just cause I want to'. Except homework.
5.A/N:Best disclaimer EVER! Well, one of them... Roses are red Violets are blue Me no own So you no sue
4."Roses are red, violets are blue." That's what they say, but it just isn't true. Roses are red, and apples are too, But violets are violet. Violets aren't blue. An laranja is orange, but Greenland's not green And pinkies aren't pink. So what does it mean?...
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service escrivaninha, mesa and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4. Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid or a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are you doing?", say, "What are YOU doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the sofá until you give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant...
1.Stand at the counter and ask for everything that they give out free (including smiles) 2.Keep walking back and forth suspiciously and taking straws, 10 at a time 3.Put “out of order” signs on all their cashes 4.Change your mind whenever your total is given to you 5.Take a chair and sit at the counter to eat 6.Only ask for ketchup. Do this at least 10 times. 7.Make an “important” phone call while you’re ordering. If they ask you any perguntas tell them to be quiet. 8.Demand to get the smallest super-size meal they have 9.Throw ketchup packets at them from a distance. If they kick you out...
Think 1. 1 Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If you keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith 2 Analyze the situation. Create a list of "pros" and "cons" to help you better understand why you're seeking amor or acceptance from this person. 2. 3 Don't worry about things you can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be. 3. 4 Don't...