aleatório Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

aleatório 599 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 599

over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Not bad at all. I like the hair metal vibe that this song has going for it. It's high energy and fun and the lyrics kick some serious ass. Good song.
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
I could get on board with this. It's pretty good, in my opinion.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
Nice one. It has a really nice beat along with the melody. Would definitely listen to it again !!!!
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Like the track, I see. I picked it up while listening to 2012's Dutch house música scene. over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Nice to know. I must say it really got me interested !!!! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
xP This was one of my first Vocaloid songs. over a year ago
over a year ago ace2000 said…
I love everything besides the vocals - they aren't bad, but they're also not what I'd normally go for.
A pretty catchy Song. I really liked its Dynamism while playing !!!!
I wasn't really ever too big on Backstreet Boys, but this song's alright.
It is pretty good. I always liked these type of Vocals. They go along with the Melody so nicely. It relaxes me, I must admit !!!!
Oh I love this one. I've always been a fan of that style of vocals. The epic, dramatic atmosphere it creates.
Seems like a pretty cheerful Song. I like that. It lifted my mood a little and took me away with its Melody !!!!
Not sure how I feel about this one. The beat is catchy and I like the songs but she's like Kreayshawn and Smergal in that I'm going to have to get used to the singer's voice. It'll grow on me.
Not bad. I can't really say it got me hyped but the Melody along with the Beat was catchy enough !!!!
Catchy af lol. It reminds me of another song (can't think of the name but I'm 90% the lyrics were 'I wanna fuck right now') I liked that song so I can get on board with this. I kinda miss Black Eyed Peas, especially their Where Is The Love era.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same. Miss it a lot !!!! over a year ago
That moment when you understand the words of a Song naturally lol. I'll admit that her voice is strong and the melody went along well but even though as a Greek, still they are not really my style. Don't misunderstand, I find it a pretty good song. It is just that I have grown a little bit tired of the Style in overall.

Posting the video below just because I'm in the mood for Memes. Don't judge me XD !!!!
Dammit u and your memes. Not gonna lie though I like this song nearly unironically lmao.
Love it XD At first, it seemed a little too sudden but I really liked the progress. The Voice went along with the Melody pretty well. It brought me some feels too !!!!
I love her voice. Calvin Harris in general usually impresses me. This one was actually one of my favorites by Calvin.
No opinion tbh.
Quite an energetic and upbeat Song. I really like it !!!!
Though I much prefer her stuff from the Let Go era to the Girlfriend era; this is one of my favorites of her songs that came afterwards. This reminds me of how much I miss listening to Avril lol. I'm gonna have to check her newer stuff out.
I find it pretty amusing XD It is a good remix. The beat went along pretty well.

The Revelation has been made! PRAISE KEK 🤘 !!!!
I don't know what's going on here, but I think I like it??? I like memes and I like metal so I'll take it lol.
Short but good one. There is an eerie atmosphere and I find it pretty relaxing !!!!
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." But I found another version of it lol. I really liked that beginning. I have a thing for high-pitched vocals lol. It was a pretty catchy song that's for sure lol.
It has a nice beat. I also really liked its dynamism !!!!
I always did like that song it's very catchy and one of the first electronic songs I'd ever heard. For the longest time I didn't even know the name of it. I actually like a lot of songs by sound system.
TheLefteris24 commented…
It is really a nostalgic one. I happened to hear this one along with 'My Shooter' during my first days on Youtube. These two are my favoritos from Sound System. I spent a long time trying to find the names too XD !!!! over a year ago
Cheerful and calm. It really gives me a 'Classic' vibe. Not bad at all !!!!
over a year ago SwordofIzanami said…
I liked the tune of it.
Amazing. I really love it. Especially the Melody. It goes along so nicely. The Vocal is pretty good too. I certainly enjoyed it near the finale !!!!
Video wasn't available in my country. I was only able to find the nightcore version. I would probably like it if I heard the real version. I wasn't a fan of he nightcore'd one. But it sounds like the kind of song I'd adore otherwise.

NGL the vid I posted probably isn't most people's style lol.
TheLefteris24 commented…
That is a real bummer. I don't believe the Nightcore can compare to the Original version of this Song either and I'm sure you would especially amor it. How about these? over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
link over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
link over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Nope, both say that it's copyrighted in my country. over a year ago
Well, it certainly isn't mine. To be honest, Death Metal is one of my least favorite subgenres. I never was that much of a fan towards deep growling. It is dynamic though and makes noise for sure.

For God's sake, tell me that the Video below is available !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
It isn't. Most Japanese/anime OP's are blocked in the U.S. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Especially anything related to Sony música Japan. Those guys are copyright power happy. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
As for the Death Metal; yeah my brother and his friend are like the only other people who seem to like it that I know. over a year ago
Well, since Copyright has done its magic once again, here's a new Video !!!!
Ah shit man, my dad used to always play this one. This and Mama Told Me Not To Go were part of my childhood. 1:25 was always my favorite part of this song lol.
I really liked its Brightness and the Lyrics felt like they were getting to me. The Choreography was pretty nice too. A Beautiful Song. Would definitely listen to it again !!!!
I don't know how I feel about this one lmao. I think I like it though. I didn't care for the male vocals but I loved the female ones.
I enjoy the intro. Czech metal?

Here's some metalstep.
I really enjoyed that one. I mostly loved the Beat. I don't recall ever hearing to Metalstep. Such shame on my part !!!!
This song was the shit when I was a kid. It's definitely my favorite Drowning Pool song. I found this one parody of it by Psychostick called 'I can only count to 4'.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Lol, Psychostick's parody cracked me up !!!! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
That song is relatable. over a year ago
I don't know about this one tbh.

I really like Songs that have a dark and melancholic vibe. The Vocals were wonderful and the Melody went along so well too. It might be just me but it also gave me a traditional, kinda Folkish feeling. Would definitely listen to it again !!!!
Going under was one of my favorite songs on that album. Evanescence's Fallen was the first album I ever owned so pretty much every song on there has a special place in my heart.
That moment when my previous post was refering to Zanhar but only now I noticed Coke's being above me. Holy shieeet Dude XD I guess, I'll give my thoughts to you both.

Coke: I found it pretty soothing. The Melody along with the Vocals really gave me that feeling. I like it.

Zanhar: I recall seeing you sharing this on the Random Wall. As I said, it is a great piece. I love this type of Music. It brings out a powerful feeling !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
xP Yeah I was pretty excited about finding this song again. Now that it's here, I'll never lose it again! over a year ago
Dude I just saw these guys in concert. They were hella rockin'. This song is definitely one of their great ones. Though Spellbound is my favorite. Love Swamped as well. Their cover of Enjoy The Silence and Stars is bomb.
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! It's the return of the ''Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!'' Forum Thread. I missed it so much XD

It was really beautiful. Wonderful voices and the melody really takes you away !!!!
Mmm that organ. That gothic. That bat.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
TheLefteris24 commented…
I'm so glad you enjoyed it XD XD XD XD Aurelio Voltaire has become one of my favorito Singers (If not my favorito actually). The Night is also one of my favoritos from him. The Song below is another one which I really love. Probably my favorito of them all so far !!!! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah he's definitely got some good shit and it's totally my aesthetic. I think my favorito has to be the bat one xP over a year ago
I found that one pretty badass. I really loved its calm but still pretty dynamic tone. Will definitely listen to it again !!!!
2 spoopy 4 me. Honestly I just binged this band lol. They have so much good stuff. It's right up my alley. Perfect for Halloween.
Such a Country feeling. I really liked it. Found it pretty refreshing and uplifting.

Let me put something appropriate for the occasion !!!!
over a year ago uploaded900 said…
I always thought Marylin Mason was creepy and this song is very fitting. I prefer the movie version though. It's a catchy one.

I always did enjoy Korean rap. The female singer reminds me of Sunmi in her song Full Moon. This is a pretty cool song, I can dig it. Also it has a cute video.
Well, it was pretty catchy as well harmonious if I can say so myself. Pretty entertaining !!!!