aleatório Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

aleatório 2382 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 2382

over a year ago Zeppie said…
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is a good movie. I've been seeing generally negative reviews about it and am like y tho. It's leagues above the previous movie, not as good as the first 2, maybe on par with the 3rd, but still a decent watch. It's a good popcorn muncher film, I watch for pirates and pirate shenanigans, not for something intellectually stimulating lmao. I just find the criticism for the film to be taking it too seriously.
zanhar1 commented…
I haven't seen it yet but I have a feeling this is how imma feel. Pirate shenanigans good phrase. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
WAIT ITS OUT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT SHIT I HAVENT CAUGHT PEOPLE UP ON THE OTHER filmes AND I WANNA DRAG THEM TO WATCH IT AH! over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
It is. Watch it right now immediately. over a year ago
over a year ago uploaded900 said…
I always thought Asami from LOK was really boring. I mean what's so special about her?
over a year ago 8theGreat said…
Tofu tacos > regular tacos
#sorrynotsorry
#fitemeirl1v1
over a year ago SilentForce said…
I don't find Hisoka from"Hunter x Hunter"attractive.I mean yeah he has a great body but his face is really weird looking.
over a year ago KataraLover said…
I don't think it's so bad that people prefer to get puppies over fully grown dogs BUT NOT FOR THE REASON YOU THINK! The reason I would want a puppy is because of how dogs don't live as long as people and I would want my dog to be in my life for as long as possible. It's not because they're so cute because dogs are always cute! If dogs could live as long as people (Or at least A LOT longer than dogs normally do) I wouldn't care if the dog was a puppy or fully grown. I still remember my dog I got when I was about 5-years-old and she died when I was 19-years-old. I LOVED my dog and when she got old and not as active (She used to be hyperactive) as she used to be. She was even having a hard time going up the porch steps. I feel bad for fully grown dogs that have a hard time finding homes (I wish I could adopt all the dogs in the world) but I would want to get my dog at a young age so I can delay seeing them in their old age and having trouble getting around as long as possible. Does that mean it's okay to only want to adopt a puppy? No, and I hate myself a little (Well, I hate myself slightly more than I normally do lol) for believing this. I LOVE all dogs and I think they're all ADORABLE!
I prefer the brutally honest truth over my feelings being spared. We've all been in a group of people where we're hearing others talking bad about someone or criticizing them behind their backs and sometimes we've even taken part in it. It makes me wonder what people really think and say about me when I'm not around. I personally would prefer to know the truth about what people think about me, especially if I ask them, instead of trying to spare my feelings.
I'm not bothered by mosquitos. Call me crazy or whatever, but I like the itching sensation (unless my throat itches, or I wear itchy clothes. Then I hate that).
8theGreat commented…
Teach me your ways. over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Same tbh. Except when the mosquito bite is on the inside of a finger or underneath your foot. The itch on those drive me mental. over a year ago
over a year ago Renarimae said…
I don't know how unpopular this is, but I don't think that a movie/TV show/video game/book has to be "purposeful" or have a deeper political/social/historical/psychological meaning or theme to it in order to be good or enjoyable.
KataraLover commented…
Very true! I mean, there are things I enjoy that aren't exactly deep but are still good and enjoyable. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Same over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
This isn't unpopular at all. I'd say it was the majority opinion. over a year ago
I know I'll be called stupid or something for saying this but I think there still is a possibility that Anastasia Romanov survived the murder of the Russian royal family. First of all, NO, it's not because of how much I love the animated 1997 movie. Even before the most famous Anastasia imposter, Anna Anderson had appeared there had been plenty of women claiming to be Anastasia. What I'm getting at with that is that for some reason, out of all the Romanov children it was Anastasia who had BY FAR the most imposters claiming to be her. Why her in particular, even before Anderson? None of her other siblings had nearly as many, so maybe it had gotten out that she had escaped or something. Maybe she managed to survive because of the jewels that she and her sisters had sewn into their corsets. Anderson most definitely wasn't Anastasia AT ALL but there is someone who could be Anastasia.

Her name was Tasia, who lived the rest of her life in the Philippines. There is one thing that makes her different from other women that claimed to be Anastasia, she never made it public. She never claimed she was Anastasia, which makes sense because most people in her situation wouldn't want to after losing their home, their family being murdered, and if they were discovered to be alive would be hunted down and killed. If you look at the picture of her when she was a young woman and compare it to that of Anastasia, you would think they were the exact same person. I've NEVER seen anyone who looks so much like another person like she does Anastasia. This case of Grandmama Tasia (As she's being referred to because her granddaughter is trying to prove her grandmother is Anastasia) still isn't solved because her granddaughter is trying to gather enough proof to convince people to at least do a DNA test.

Even if she isn't Anastasia, her granddaughter wants to at least know about her heritage from her grandmother's side, since Tasia would get too emotional to talk about it. They may have claimed to of found her bones but I still don't think the case is solved. Even if I'm wrong, it isn't going to hurt anyone else if I believe Anastasia survived and that Tasia is Anastasia. It's not like where we had eyewitnesses of something like the Titanic that can prove it happened. The only ones who witnessed the death of Romanovs were the murderers and none of them would admit that one of them escaped, obviously. I know I'll get criticism for this, but I'm used to that by now.
 I know I'll be called stupid or something for saying this but I think there still is a possibility th
8theGreat commented…
Don't know much about the whole thing with the Romanovs, but I always kind of thought it would be really cool if anastasia had escaped. The thought of this being true is kinda neat. over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
They do look fairly similar. If not the same person, then I would think they were closely related. Even though there's lots of people that look alike that arent related, it's kind of compelling. Intriguing to say the least. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
I know there are people that look a lot a like that aren't related but I haven't even seen identical twins that look as much like each other as these two do. Even identical twins have some differences in their faces like if one has chubbier cheeks or something. I can't find any differences in the face between these two, other than Tasia looking like an older version. Hopefully this case with Grandmama Tasia will be solved soon. Even if she's not Anastasia, her family should know about their Russian heritage and who their family is on Tasia's side, whoever they may be. over a year ago
ace2000 commented…
I see no resemblance :/ They have *completely* different bone structure over a year ago
Feminism and Men's Rights aren't irreconcilable or opposite imo. A person can reasonably advocate for both. There's a lot of people that don't seem to think that, however.
zanhar1 commented…
I can agree with that. It's just the radicals who make it look impossible. over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
Exactly. over a year ago
ThePrincesTale commented…
They're actually linked. Improving one will improve the other. over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I really loved the Cursed Child and accept it as canon in the Harry Potterverse.
Mongoose09 commented…
That is definitely an unpopular opinion haha. I disagree but I respect your opinion :) over a year ago
over a year ago egyptprincess7 said…
I have several things. (Semi-spoilers?) One, I don't like how shounens lately *cough* Naruto *cough* Bleach *cough* pretty much ended with making all if not most characters get into an OOC (MOSTLY Naruto tbh here) relationships or just suddenly relationships in general. Especially if they come out of nowhere. Personally, it kinda made a trashy ending more trashy because now it just seems like pandering.

(Spoilers sorta here) Another opinion, I would rather Misha got removed from the show than Mark since I always thought Castiel was a bland and boring character who lost any badass moments after season 4. While Crowley was much more interesting. Also, I despite Lucifer's character and I felt bringing him back ruined his character.
candylover246 commented…
{On the first one} Actually I partially disagree with the 1st part, since I honestly felt that Naruto/Hinata and Shikamaru/Temari were the only end pairings that fully made sense. But other than that I agree with the other part considering I have mixed feelings on the ending overall. My main issue seems to be that every single character just HAD paired up in some form (whether they were that type of person or not) because "we need mais kids for the seguinte generation sequel", disregarding everything else. :L over a year ago
Sparklefairy375 commented…
^Yes I agree so much, especially when Sasuke/Sakura and Sai/Ino are decided as end pairings, omg?! Sasuke always being a jerk with hurt Sakura, and does Sai and Ino are ever have any interaction each other? over a year ago
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
When it comes to a Series, I don't really mind prefering a New Version than the Original. I have noticed that many people tend to disagree with that just for Nostalgia's sake but I am not really affected by that. The common argument ''This Show (or Version of it) is better ONLY because I grew up with it'' doesn't really seem valid to me !!!!
The age of consent in the US, should be raised to 18 nationwide. Idk why it's 17 (and even 16 is some states). Some countries even have it at a lower age which is awful. If you're an adult wanting to have sex with a minor, you're fucking disgusting. Just because they look and/or act mature doesn't change the fact that they are underage and have the mental development of an adult. Also 17 year olds shouldn't be considered sex offenders for having sex with 16 or 15 year old. College students however deserve to be held responsible for having sex with high school kid. Just because the age of consent is 17 or ypunger, doesn't make it any less creepy. Also people don't reach their "sexual prime" in their teens. That's been debunked many times, so I don't want to hear any of that bullshit.

If you're an adult wanting to have sex with minors or defending adults that do, you are a disgusting piece of shit that needs to go to hell.
ace2000 commented…
How is this an unpopular opinion though over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
A lot of people make the "age of consent" as an excuse for pairing adults with teens and I've actually heard idiots say that the age of consent should be lowered to 16 nationwide lmao. over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
^ This is in fact true; a lot of people seem to not see pairings between adults/minors (i.e. pedophilia) as perverse as before due to it becoming mais & mais 'normalized' through the use of media and fiction, this blinding some about how it's still something wrong and disgusting no matter how 'adult' a minor might come off as, they are still a child no less. over a year ago
I don't like winged eyeliner.
Mongoose09 commented…
same!! over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Same lmao. If I wear eyeliner I keep it on the lash line. Winged looks ridiculous imo. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Ur not a true villian if u don't leik winged iliner. over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
Winged liner is basic over a year ago
As well intentioned as charities and the people who donate to them are, I kind of wish charities that donate to third world countries were set up a bit differently.
It seems like a lot of them focus entirely on donating basic needs items to people- which isn't a problem in and of itself and I'm not saying we shouldn't do that- but I think they should focus on other things as well like education, technology, and trade.
It would be more sustainable if we focused on those things in addition to what's being done and given enough time they won't need to be given basic things anymore and become totally self-sufficient economies.
And I think there are some charities that put focus on those things but it seems like a good chunk of people and charities are focused solely on donating basic needs when we need both to make things better.

I know I'm missing a lot of details and intricacies on how these things actually work, but this is all based on what I think I know at the moment.

TL;DR: Education and trade are just as important to saving starving children in Africa as donating them food.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ THIS !!!! over a year ago
Also I heart capitalism. This really feels like an unpopular opinion on the internet, but capitalism is a pretty good system imo. #freethemarkets
There's a gulag with your name on it ;) over a year ago
THE BLOOD OF THE BOURGEOISIE WILL RUN FREE over a year ago
THaSlimJim commented…
its ok ramen u can come life here w me nd my moneybags bf $$$$ over a year ago
over a year ago fire_dragon77 said…
Rabid anime haters are much annoying than weeaboos.
fire_dragon77 commented…
*much mais over a year ago
over a year ago fire_dragon77 said…
I really hate it when villains get redeemed.Why?Because their evilness was the reason why I started to like them in the first place,so it is really annoying to see them suddenly turning into a lame ass hero.Also in 90% of the time,their redemption arcs end up being terribly written and come off as super unbelievable.
The white stuff is the wort part of the Oreo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Riku114 commented…
^THIS over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
LIES over a year ago
zanhar1_ commented…
I’m sorry candylover that was dumb of me. And my shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ emoji is a sign of my naive dumb attitude over a year ago
over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
The worst part of the Oreo is the Oreo
8theGreat commented…
I'm taking donations. over a year ago
Ahaha over a year ago
Lel, right?? So fucken good omg. over a year ago
I hate weddings. They're a waste of time/effort/money imo.

I can think of a lot of things I would rather spend my time/effort/money on for the same price that my sister is paying for her wedding. A trip that I want to take to a super fancy luxury hotel nearby (and I mean SUPER fancy) is less than my sisters wedding dress/veil alone....

I thought about having a ~proper~ and ~traditional~ wedding but now that I sit down and think about it... I really think they're stupid.
And I mean, if people really want to be overcharged for dresses and cakes and venues and photographers, that's their choice, but I'm not going to buy into it just for ~tradition~.
8theGreat commented…
Probably going to rustle the jimmies of some people who really like weddings but whatever, don't care, you can like them all you want but I think it's stupid. over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
Also just going to clarify that I don't mean weddings to mean marriage. I'll be getting legally married soon enough- I'm just not having a ceremony/reception. over a year ago
It depends from peoples who organize the wedding, themselves. But I agree with how they spend big cost with super fancy luxury wedding party. over a year ago
Related to my last posts, wedding dresses all look the same to me and I've never seen one that stood out to me or that I cared for. When I was considering maybe having a proper wedding thing, I was just going to wear BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT 'cause I'd like it better plus not be a waste of money to me 'cause I love BTSSB a lot.
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
I really really dislike overly conservative people. Mainly because alot of times they are too blind to realize old ways aren't always the best ways to do something A dishonorable mention to people who think their worldview is the best worldview and thinking everyone else's is shit. (thinking their laws are superior and overall having an egotistical point of view. among many other things.) Overly close-minded people are some of the most annoying people to exist period.
last edited over a year ago
Idk why people think true love is a thing. Or love at first sight is a thing. I don't believe in either one. More like lust at first sight or some sort of attraction. Believing in such fairy tales is illogical.
SilentForce commented…
I agree. over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Idk fam the amor I feel for chocolate is true :v As for the amor at first sight, sure can be a connection at first sight, romantic amor at first sight is mais just an attraction and amor develops, but say the amor a mother has for their child when they first see them after giving birth I'd consider amor at first sight. Loop holes :v over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
I've honestly been skeptical about the truth about this story as well. over a year ago
Straight romance (without the inclusion of any other genre) is extremely boring to me.
over a year ago Zeppie said…
A chihuahua is no less of a dog than a german shepherd is. A pug is no less of a dog than a labrador is. And while I'm sure a fair amount would agree with that, there are a ton of people out there who label small dogs as 'rats'. It's been said about my own dogs by people who seem to think it's a hilarious and original comment. The ones who make those comments just look severely mentally challenged.
candylover246 commented…
Who tf says that, i'll fight :v over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
Those guys are jerks. over a year ago
I don't think there is anything wrong with someone just dating a lot of people and not committing to them. I mean, it's not something I do, but I can see why there are people who do. They want to go out and have fun but aren't ready for a serious relationship. It doesn't make them a slut or a pig or anything.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I wish the world can see the same viewpoint. There's too many people judging others for everything that isn't according to societal standards. over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
I think it's fine as long as the person they're dating is aware of their intentions of not committing. over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
I do agree with this opinion tho even if I'm as boringly committed and monogamous as a person can get. So long as a person doesn't pretend they're in committed relationships it's all good. Do what ya want kiddos. over a year ago
I don't get all the hate for the 2016 Ghostbusters movie. Sure it has some bad jokes, but I actually enjoyed it!
8theGreat commented…
I've not seen it but I don't get the hate for it either? Aside from being a remake which people generally don't like it didn't seem too bad. over a year ago
over a year ago candylover246 said…
I actually don't hate Watchmojo and don't mind them at all tbh.
I see a bunch of people express their dislike for them or being way too critical on them but I just do not care and simply watch some of their videos at times just bc I'm bored or something. :L
KataraLover commented…
People don't seem to realize that the lists and ideas they do are mainly from what viewers have added and recommended on their website. So if they don't like the results of the list, it's mainly their own fault. over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
^^^ over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Same over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
I amor Watchmojo, their vids are my guilty pleasure, even if I disagree with 80% of the content over a year ago
over a year ago SwordofIzanami said…
I just couldn't get myself into liking Karma from Assassination Classroom.
candylover246 commented…
How can you do this to me?? Blocked over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
Jk it's alright not everybody's gonna like the same characters. over a year ago
A lot of people say Dutch sounds like English, but it to me it sounds more like Finnish.

Kinda like how Greek sounds Spanish, Portuguese sounds Russian, and how Romanian sounds Portuguese (without the Russian sounds). The words are different, but the sounds are quite similar.
Zeppie commented…
Being half Dutch, leitura that some people think Dutch sounds like English is pretty crazy hahah. There are some words that are quite similar but the no geral, global tone and pronunciation is very different to English. over a year ago
Greek sounds like Spanish? :0 over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
^The words and alphabet are completely different, but the way they pronounce things is similar. Ya feel me? over a year ago
I've heard someone say it before, and now that you say it again, it's probably right. Same sort of cadence and syllable emphasis? It's hard for me to objectively listen to Greek because I speak it. But always have wanted to know what it sounded like. Interesting, thank you. over a year ago
over a year ago Renarimae said…
I'm not big on him as a person, but I don't mind Justin Bieber's recent music.
FalliNgSparks commented…
Yah! Actually I also feel the same. Aside from the personal hatred I like his purpose album over a year ago
I don't like him as a person, but I amor his songs. over a year ago
over a year ago BennieBear27 said…
Thirteen Reasons Why isn't actually that good.
Zeppie commented…
It's utter rubbish lmao. over a year ago
over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
"I don't care what people think about me" is a common saying but it doesn't apply to me at all. I care deeply about what people think and agonise over it at times.
8theGreat commented…
I think everyone is like this to at least some degree. Some people might care about what everyone in general thinks about them but some people might only care about what one particular person thinks about them. over a year ago
Yep that's defs true. But I'm in the former category, lol - I care what everything thinks. Which isn't always a good thing. over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
I agree with you. I like to think I don't care but in reality I definitely do. It's so annoying over a year ago
The thought of succeeding in something you're passionate about is often times just as scary- if not scarier- than the thought of failing at it in my personal experience. I'm petrified at the thought of making something of myself.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I dont really tend to like the simpleness of getting images of my favorite characters spoon fed to me in stuff like Tumblr and all. I like having to search through the crevices of the internet to find them. Its strangely much more satisfying.

That being said, Ill still use Tumblr, I just get wayyyyy more satisfaction from searching through Tumblr or searching through the internet instead.
over a year ago THaSlimJim said…
coffee smells rlly weird
Riku114 commented…
^ over a year ago
FalliNgSparks commented…
It's smell makes me vomit over a year ago
Tea is life.

Also I strangely like a lot of bitter things.
FalliNgSparks commented…
I amor amor amor tea! over a year ago
over a year ago XxLostAngelxX said…
"What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

Not a damn thing. Those things are nasty
uploaded900 commented…
Klondike mais like KlondLike over a year ago
I don't see the big deal over calling kids good looking. I've noticed here on Fanpop when being asked if someone who is a minor is good looking that people say they don't find them attractive because they're kids, even though they're not asking if they're hot or sexy. You can call a little boy handsome or a little girl beautiful/gorgeous without being attracted to them in that way. I can look at little kids and I will admit if they're handsome or beautiful but that doesn't make me a pedophile. I mean, if you're comparing a little boy like Joshua Rush to someone like one of the Hemsworth brothers, it's really weird. They haven't gotten around to fully developing unless they're in their teens and developed maturely. This is like how guys feel uncomfortable saying another guy is handsome, which they shouldn't. Just because I'm a guy and I call another guy handsome doesn't mean I'm gay or anything, just like calling a child handsome or beautiful doesn't make me a pedophile. I don't start thinking someone is sexy or hot until they are 18-20 (Depending on how maturely they develop). Even when I was a teenager I didn't find teenagers hot or sexy, much less little kids. Overall, as long as you're not calling a child hot or sexy, there's no problem with saying a child is handsome or beautiful.
uploaded900 commented…
I don't think people think there's something wrong with saying a minor is gorgeous, it's just wrong when you're attracted to them. Also from what I've seen, it's really only the insecure guys I've seen that are uncomfortable with calling other guys handsome/beautiful or whatever. The straight guys I know that are secure with themselves have no problem! over a year ago
over a year ago candylover246 said…
I don't have schediophilia.

I love all my fav characters a great amount and I may have a special type of affection for some of them but it's not anything remotely close to romantic / sexual attraction.
candylover246 commented…
Tbh I don't see the point of pretending to be Character X's waifu/husbando/etc. but that's just me and idc if other people do that. over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
Honestly tho in my case I just don't really get any joy out of visualizing myself as dating or being romantically involved with any of my fav characters. It's as if I have this character and myself side-by-side & then realize I'm way too trashy to even think about being with them XD Like in Gaara's case he's asexual asf and so I respect his boundaries instead of 'forcing' him into situations he'd be uncomfortable / very unlikely to be in. And since he lost his mother the moment he was born and his dad was a complete dick to him I took it upon myself to become the mother figure he never had over any other position even though I can't do anything about the canon storyline :v See how considerate I am??? over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
OKAY doces GAARA AND AKASHI HAVE TOO MUCH IN COMMON HOLD IT FOR A segundo ILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE THEIR PARENTS ARE ALIKE over a year ago
Halsey's songs (and voice) are boring and sound the same.
Riku114 commented…
:v I am hurt. I take that personally. (jk jk) I like the tone and lyrics so I really like her music, but to each their own over a year ago
I kinda like Brooke Hogan
zanhar1 commented…
Same over a year ago
I dont get how someone can say they dislike/hate a whole genre of something. (excluding things that can go against beliefs like porn or homosexuality-themed things) Like I have come to find, as much as I dislike a lot of Shoju anime, there are always a few good ones, like wise with music such as country.

There are some things that I can call my least favorite, but I struggle to say I dislike a genre cos it just seems to blanket and generalized.

That being said I still might slip up and say "I dont really like country" cos I really dont like that much country, but I just find it strange how so many people can so easily state they hate things like that.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I agree most people who dislike an entire genre are often ridiculously close minded. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed! Especially with animê like animê isn't even a genre. People will watch like one harem animê and judge the whole thing. Like there are fantasia anime, horror anime, etc. as well! música too; there are so many different styles of vocals if you really give it a chance you might find one that you like! I'm not big on 8 bit música but I've found some songs that I like from i. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
^ over a year ago
over a year ago XxLostAngelxX said…
I saw The Book of Henry yesterday. Despite it's numerous negative reviews from critics and viewers alike, I actually enjoyed it.
My only complaint is that it didn't go dark enough. It would suggest these terrible things that were happening but they refused to really show anything. It needed to be more ballsy.
I like moths more than I like butterflies. They're prettier imo.
Riku114 commented…
Their cuter. borboletas are prettier still imo. If moths didnt eat my clothes, Id like them equally over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
*They're I hang my head in shame. I cant even eliminar that comment with how shameful it is over a year ago
I don't like Levi from Attack On Titan.
uploaded900 commented…
I personally amor Levi, especially with how he lacks social graces. His fãs can be really annoying though lol. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
I cri. I loved Levi XD I havetn watched Season 2 tho over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
So far I've been lucky to not have run into any of the annoying ones. @Riku Get on that right now u weeb! over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
Agreed.I don't hate him but I really don't get why people like him so much.He's just an okay character in my opinion. over a year ago
I also don't like Jean tbh.
over a year ago SilentForce said…
I don't like Xellos from"Slayers".