1. If using a touch-tone, press aleatório numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. Use CB lingo where applicable. "10-4 Good Buddy!"
4. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
5. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line andyou're going with the lowest bidder.
7. Give your address and exclaim, "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up.
8. Answer their perguntas with questions.
9. Tell them to put the crust on topo, início this time.
10. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
11. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
12. Stutter on the letter "p."
13. Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g. If phoning Domino's, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!) INSIST they have it.
14. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
15. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say, "Okay, that'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
16. Ask if you could just rent a pizza.
17. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave asigh of relief.
18. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long"i" sound.
19. Ask to have your pizza "shaken, not stirred."
20. When they say, "What would you like?" say, "Huh? You mean now?"
21. Say it's your friend's birthday and you'd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your friend to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
22. Ask if the delivery person could first bring you a menu.
23. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
24. Order two toppings, then say, "No, that won't work. They'll startfighting."
25. Tell the order taker, to tell the manager, to tell his supervisor he's fired.
26. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
27. Try to talk while drinking something.
28. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
29. After ordering, say, "I wonder what THIS button on the phone does."Simulate a cut off.
30. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a pizza." Make up a descrição to go with the term. Ask to have your pizza "spanked".
31. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza.
32. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
33. Put them on hold.
34. Tell the order taker that you will have to give him your order in secret code.
35. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. At the end of your order, say, "No mushrooms, please."
36. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it,do you?"
37. When you're given the price, say, "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
38. Haggle for a better price on your pizza.
39. Order a four-inch pizza.
40. Ask if any dolphins had to be killed to make your pizza.
41. Tell them that you don't have any money, but could swap them a piece of your furniture for a pizza.
42. Order a steamed pizza.
43. When they ask "Is that all?" reply "We'll find out, won't we"
44. When they ask what kind of pizza you'd like say "Surprise me" then hang up[but give them your address beforehand]
45. If any of the above practices are rejected por the order taker, say, in your best pouty voice, "The last guy let me do it."