15) They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.
14) This is just a 15 minuto power nap like they raved about in the last
time-management course you sent me to.
13) Whew! Guess I left the topo, início off of the Liquid Paper.
12) I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
11) This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people.
10) I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
9) I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress.
Are you discriminating against people who practice yoga?
8) I was doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) that I
learned at the last mandatory seminar you made me go to.
7) Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
6) The coffee machine is broken...
5) Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.
4) Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!
3) Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic.
2) I wasn't sleeping. I was trying to pick up a contact lens without my hands.