I'm Wiccan, agnostic Wiccan, to be exact. I believe in the Goddess, but I also realize that it's not possible to know for sure if any kind of deity exists or doesn't, so there you go, agnostic Wiccan. :)
I also don't think people without religion are usually sad about it.
I don't want to annoy this question, but, I hate perguntas like this. Because I forgot which website, but, people were fighting about religions. It's annoying to see comments “Islam is right!” and then “No! jesus forever!” and then “You're all wrong! God doesn't exist! Agnostic!” That's big time war. -_-
I don't have a religion, I'm agnostic and I'm not sad about it. I'm actually quite proud of myself. Here are some of my reasons:
- Religion causes wars and controversy. I mean, just look at all the hurt and hatred caused por religion. Religious people are usually the kind of people who are racist and anti-homosexual.
- I've never had any experience with a higher power. I've tried talking to God & Allah but never actually received an answer.
- If there is a higher power somewhere, why would he/she allow all this shit to happen on earth? Don't they care about their followers/subjects?
- Religions are made por people to explain things they don't know about. Whereas science is there no matter what.
- Just look to those who are supposed to be the most morally upstanding of us all. Religious leaders and the most religious people in a whole church/synagogue/mosque are usually the most flawed.
Now, please don't take my answer the wrong way. I think it's great that people have their religions. Even I believe in good and bad, like karma for example. I like learning about different cultures and religions, they're very interesting. I just hate it when people shove their religion up my face.