The main reason why girls say guys are jerks is because:
1.They were hurt por a guy 2.They don't like how some guys act and they stereotype them. 3.A friend of theirs were hurt. 4.They are misandrists 5.Extreme feminists who find fault in every thing a guy does. 6.Personal history with them and they stereotype yet again
And many other reasons.
But it is mainly based on stereotypes.
Not every guy is the same. And not every girl is the same but guys and girls have this habit of stereotyping people. It's hypocritical.
I never say that. I would think that's stereotyping all men, don't you think? That's like what, a small portion of men? Not all men are like that. I didn't say guys because I use the word "guy" to describe men and women, sooooooooo...
Not all guys are jerks, Just most of them. Out of the entire male population 95% are jerks the other 5% are very nice. I don't know why most guys are like that but it make's the rest of us look bad so it annoys me. ._.
not all guys are jerks, some are, but very few, most guys are actually very decent.
The reason people say guys are jerks is usually a bad experience with 1 guy. so they figure every guy is like that. which is extremely close minded of them. All the guys I know are sweethearts, but they can be mean when provoked or annoyed, but who isn't?
Another reason could possibly be hormones, guys go through a weekly cycle (much like a menstrual cycle for woman, except no blood and different hormones) they go through a testosterone high and low, when on their low, the can be edgy, and a bit short tempered, but once again it depends on the guy.
To sum everything up, not all guys are jerks, some are, some aren't, it depends on the guy. but most guys are very sweet, kind, loving and caring.