dramatização aleatória Light and Dark

Kat-chan posted on May 29, 2016 at 12:40AM
There are some people in this world who have talents that most people can only dream about. These people are called Lights.

Most people know nothing of the existence of Lights. These people are called Darks. There are also Dims, who know of Lights and yet are normal. Most Dims ignore Lights or fear them. However, there is a group of Dims known as The Masquerade who do neither of these things.

The Masquerade are a group of Dims dedicated to capturing Lights, supposedly for the safety of society. Once the Lights are in their possession, they are put through countless tests, most of which are neither safe nor humane.

Some Lights have managed to avoid detection by The Masquerade. Others have been captured but escaped. Most are still in their keeping. Many Lights both outside and inside The Masquerade formed a secret group known as The Shaded who plot to Overthrow The Masquerade and free the Lights.

And what about you? Where does your allegiance stand?

Fill out:

Name:
Light, Dark or Dim:
If Light, abilities:
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional):
Organization: (Masquerade, Shaded, none or Other)
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

dramatização aleatória 208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 208

over a year ago Beckie545 said…
Aeo picked her cup from the floor and threw it in the bin, "Worth a shot." She gave Emily a crooked grin. "Lead the way!"
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Emily got to her feet, leading Aeo out of the coffee shop. Ordinarily, she would never just lead a new recruit to their base, but this was a special situation. She lead the way to their HQ, as promised. She stopped only when she arrived in front of an old, run down looking building. The walls were covered in graffiti, and weeds were growing over them. "Here we are." she announced proudly.
last edited over a year ago
Aeo glanced around, "Well, i like the graffiti. But, unless they're all invisible, no one seems to be here? I know you said it fell apart, but..."
Emily shrugged. "They're all inside. Come on; I'll introduce you to everryone." With that, she vaulted easily over the low stone wall surrounding the building, approaching it and digging into her pocket before her hand emerged with the key. She unlocked the door and gestured for Aeo to follow her. Inside, not a single person could be seen.
"Uhhh... do i need glasses? Cuz i'm still not seeing anyone." Aeo went along with Emily anyways, and vaulted over the wall herself before stepping through the door.
Emily smiled somewhat at the comment, locking the door behind them. "We have to take certain precautions, you know. Come on." She led Aeo down a flight of stairs. About half way down, noise suddenly flared up, as if they had stepped through a sound barrier - which they had. There were dozens of people in the downstairs room, of various ages and appearances. The smallest among them was a child, a little girl around six years old, an the oldest was a man around seventy. They were all gathered in small groups, holding several conversations.
Aeo looked around, these people knew her parents - maybe even more than she did. Her parents had an army, Aeo wasn't alone in this anymore. She whispered to Emily, "What... What am i supposed to do?"
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
"Where do you think you're going?" Arden grabbed Shiro and pulled him back, he blocked the exit with his sword, then he heard Grey's warning growls. Someone else is in here with them. "I know you're here, so just show youself."
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(( how did grey find me? Literally unsensable ))
Dao did not reveal himself, he waited until the wolf would calm down, Arden may be on edge a bit longer, but Dao knew eventually doubt covers sense. He touched Shiro, allowing him to see and hear him, before saying, "are you ready to escape? Blink once for yes, twice for no."
Emily laughed at the question. "Go talk to people. Mix and mingle. See what you think of everyone. A lot of them will probably recognise you." She suspected some people might be upset with her for bringing Aeo here against her parents wishes, but there was no need for Aeo to know that.
Aeo took a deep breath to steady herself, before stepping into the room, ignoring the glances and stares she got. 'Mingle, i totally know how to mingle' Aeo thought to herself, 'I know how to mingle....right?'

For once, Aeo was upset that her parents made her be homeschooled - how the fuck does one mingle again?
Several pairs of eyes turned to Aeo as she entered the room. Voices dropped to hushed tones as they discussed the elephant in the room. Emily had been right - a lot of them did know who she was. And a couple of those people didn't seem to like her being there. Most people, though, just seemed curious.
over a year ago Tiger_gaming said…
Shiro blinked twice, "look, "ao" is someone you don't want to meet, and fight, plus I don't like fighting" Shiro said as his hair slowly turned blue [starting from the edges], "but, still" He said as his voice turned from a gentleman to a low and more adult like voice.
After seeing the double blinks, Dao went with what he knows best and did a running slide, putting his boot square on Arden's shins, and springing into a role, still keeping himself hidden to the member of the Masquerade.
After Dai's hit, Ao [he turned into ao a while ago, and it literally means blue in japanese] ran and grabbed Arden's face and smashed it into the ground, "man it feels so good to be outside, don't cha thunk, "owner?"" Ao said in a laugh
[Lemme explain you about my char.]
-he has a disorder that enables him to have different personalities, the name of those personalities are named after 12 colors named japanese, depending on the color is their persona [example "kuro" or black is destructive and a killing machine, while "Shiro" or white is peaceful and gentlemanly, "Ao" is calm and bright while "Aka" or red is short tempered.]
(Ao)
 After Dai's hit, Ao [he turned into ao a while ago, and it literally means blue in japanese] ran and
(( ok cool! ))

Dao looks at Ao and touches him again, "Follow me" he says, jumping over the wolf an running silently, purposefully leaving a trail of black sand behind in a line for Ao to follow.
Aeo slowly span, trying to look all around the room, before giving up and asked the air to lift her into the sky. She perched on a little ceiling beam, before saying, "Uh, hi everyone. i don't know any of you, but i guess most of you know me? Or at least my parents, i suppose. It's, uh, a shock to meet you all. But in a, mostly good way - though i do wish the whole situation was different."

Instead of shouting this, Aeo allowed her air to carry her voice down instead
Ao ran, following Dao, "well then invisi man, whats the plan?" He said as he sent a sword on a control box to get the other lights escape, "that will be enough cover" he said still following the sand.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
(Can I join in this?)
(Yes, I think)
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Name: Slayer (He does not recall his birth name)
Light, Dark or Dim: Light
If Light, abilities: Instant Teleportation and control of electricity
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): Katana
Organization: None
Appearance: Picture below
Bio: At a young age Slayer was taken away from his family and hidden away by himself in the wilderness. He learned how to hunt and survive quickly and learned of his powers at the age of 10.
 Name: Slayer (He does not recall his birth name) Age: 21 Gender: Male Light, Dark or Dim: Light I
Dao keeps leading him through the winding hallways, taking out guards with Yin and Yang before Ao can catch up, until finally he breaks through the building via a fire escape. He becomes visible and starts climbing down.
Ao spawned sword and as he jumped out the swords carried him down. "Safe landing" Ao said as he whispered "can you wait for a little?" To himself
Once he reaches the bottom a black van belonging to the shaded pulls up, "this will take us to headquarters of the shaded" he states as he hops in
Running and jumping through the van, "okay, who are you and thanks for bailing me out" Ao said as he closed the door.
"I am known as the White Death, a hired mercenary, an currently employed by the Shaded to bring you to their safe house" he says, removing his hood, but not his half face mask.
"Usually the scientists give a proper detail, but good enough" Ao said as he turned into Shiro, "can you wait for a minute jeez!" Shiro said as he realized and looked around, "Where did you go?!" He asked Ao inside his brain, "calm down, they are the good guys"
Dao just contemplates as the car goes along, wonder if I will get used to the constant changing
"We're sorry if we change in every 5 minutes or so" Shiro said in a kind manner, "and there are 10 more personalities, so have fun"
"It's alright" Dao says matter of factly, "means you are well rounded"
"So,how far is the place is?" Shiro asked as he sat down. "Probably a mile" Ao said popping up on Shiro's head
"Let's put it this way, if we were going 60 mph I would take a couple hours." The driver makes a portal and drives though it to land at the base. "luckily we can go faster"
"Useful" Shiro said as he opened the door and went down, "so where are we?" He asked and looked aroynd to see people, probably,lights.
"Shaded secret base" Dao stated, as he walked in. "Now I need to get my pay"
"You really get paid..." Shiro said after a good stretch, "so, your boss is here?" He asked walking with Dao.
"I'm a Mercenary, everyone here usually just works for a cause, I work for payment whenever others are over their heads"
"So, the leader is here?" Shiro asked again, still,walking with Dao.
"Temporary Leader" Dao states, looking back, "Leaders were killed a little while ago, there is an leader in place until either they vote on a new leader, or the heir of the founders takes the mantle"
"Hmmm so the temporary it is," Shiro said as he follwed Dao.
In the Shaded hq, all eyes turned to Aeo as she floated up to the ceiling, and her voice drifted down. Silence filled the room. Emily crossed her arms, staring up at Aeo with a small smile. So far, so good. They could make a leader out of her yet.

Then toe commotion began. It started with whispers. People talking to each other. "That's her.", "The old leaders' daughter.", "She's actually here."

Then it grew louder as the confusion set in. "I thought they didn't want her to know?", "Who brought her here?", "Why now?"

Then they were yelling, clammoring for attention. "Why are you here?" "What do we do?" "Help us!" "Do we have a plan?" "We need to avenge them!"
I walk in to see Aeo and Emily, "Hmmm" he says, "now who is paying me?"
"we are heere" Shro said as he noticed Aeo, "so who is the leader?" He asked and puts his hand on his pocket, "and i need to get around this place" Ao added as they shift.
"That's a good question, the Heir is here, but does not look like she has started contesting for leadership"
"ookay, time to release the "owner" then.." Ao said as his hair slowly turned gray and a familiar voice appeared. "where did you idiots put me now?" the person said "ohh the shaded eh?? well then, why are we in the basement of the building, and where are those two?" he asked looking at Ao, "are you Ao thee daughter of that woman, if you are then i'm Haiiro, i used to work with your parents, and i picked your name
[Haiiro]
 "ookay, time to release the "owner" then.." Ao said as his hair slowly turned gray and a familiar vo
(( I'm going to wait for Beckie or Kat-Chan ))
over a year ago mcterra said…
((Cool I'll join with a previous character of mine.))

Name: Hittori Muzumashi

Light, Dark or Dim: Light

If Light, abilities: Metal/Magnetism Manipulation

If Light or Dim, weapon: Dual Katana

Organization: The Masquerade

Appearance: Pic with combat boots

Bio: Hittori Muzumashi was born and raised in ancient Japan under the rule of shogun Minoru Muzumashi. Being the only son of the next shogun, he was educated accordingly following the ways of the royal family. Shortly after his 5th birthday, Hittori was led towards the path of the sword. His natural talent at swordsmanship and his amazing prowess made him join the royal guard at 15. By the time he reached 20 he was made commander. He became famous throughout the whole country.

However, the shogun was a vile and cruel tyrant. His laws and policies were unjust. This made him to be feared and hated by the people. A group of samurai formed a rebel alliance that planned to overthrow the shogun.

Hittori himself was at the head of the alliance. His father's ways displeased him and he planned to put an end to them.

Upon discovering that his son was conspiring against him, the shogun had Hittori's fiancée, Megumi, killed and he ordered for his son to be beheaded. Hittori had been out hunting when all those happened. Upon returning home, he discovered Megumi's severed head hanging from his doorpost.

It was then that something in Hittori snapped. Blind with rage and grief, Hittori took his horse and began riding towards his father's palace. His blade was sharp and his heart was full of vengeful desire. He was going to kill his father himself.

It was winter, the coldest time of the year and it was raining heavily that night. Hittori's horse spurred forward and Hittori held on, oblivious of the rain that was soaking him to the bone. Unfortunately, the shogun's archers had been waiting. As he neared the shogun's gates, deadly arrows rained down on him. He was viciously impaled and he fell from his horse. His limp body dropped into a nearby river and sank to the very depths. Down there, the terribly low temperature caused his body to be frozen.

200 years later, under mysterious circumstances, Hittori was freed from the ice. He still had his youthful body but he knew nothing of the world in which he had woken up and of the strange powers he now possessed.

He was found and taken in by The Masquerade. They tended to his wounds and taught him everything he needed to know about the modern world, though they weren't able to explain to him how and why he now had powers.

He then became part of The Masquerade too. The idea of hunting other Lights appealed to him. Though he was reborn, the wound in his heart hadn't disappeared and he was no longer the same man as before.
 ((Cool I'll cadastrar-se with a anterior character of mine.)) Name: Hittori Muzumashi Age: 21 (+200)
Hittori's eyes shot open. He grunted as he woke up in his cabin. He sat up in his bed and looked around. He had been woken up by loud noices. It seemed like there was some sort of commotion outside.
Hittori grunted again. He hated being woke up from his precious sleep. That was what Hittori did most of the time actually; sleeping. If he wasn't sleeping, he was busy trying to catch up with all the things he had missed in 200 years; and they were really frigging much!
He got out of bed and picked up his two katanas. After strapping them on his waist, he stepped out. Someone had sounded the alarm. It seemed like the base was under attack or something.
It was then that Hittori turned around and found himself face to face with an entire group of escaping prisoners, there around 12 of them. He recognized each and everyone of them because he was the one who had captured all of them.
What the hell was going on? Who had freed them? He didn't know but he was sure of one thing; they weren't going anywhere.
Hittori pulled his blades out just as the Lights charged forward.
Aeo glances down at the chaos underneath her, and calmly swings her legs back and forth as she sits on the beam. She let's the pandemonium go on for awhile, giving them all a chance to get it all out, before she yells down making her voice reverberate all around the room with her air, "QUIET!"

When the room fell into silence Aeo smiles down kindly, "Neat huh? My parents taught me that trick. Never came in handy before now though." Aeo allows herself to fall backwards off the ceiling beam, and had her winds carry her down so she was standing on a table. She waves again, "As i was saying. Hello. You all seem know who i am even though i have no clue who you all are, but i hope we can remedy that. it's nice to meet you all - people who have fought with and even for my parents, on their side. I could meet no better people."

Aeo slowly floats around the room, "Why am i here? Because some motherfuckers decided to kill my parents and i got mad, and then was presented with a deadly secret organisation of my parent's peers. So yeah," Aeo stops floating to look at the crowd, "I wasn't gonna give that up."

She continues her floating around the room, "Help you? As so long as we help each other. What do we do? Well you guys answered that yourself- avenge them. As for a plan?" Aeo allowed herself to come to a full stop on the back of a chair, "You guys do realise i'm just 17 and have only just found out about this entire organisation, right? Give a girl a little time to plan the death of her parent's murderer's, jeez." Aeo rolls her eyes with a slight smile, but everyone in the room could see how dead serious she was about avenging her parents.

Aeo jumps off the back of the chair, and lands firmly on the ground, before walking up to a hooded man, seemingly without a care in the world even though her steps were carefully placed - the man seemed strangely out of place, "You mentioned something about pay? Please forgive me, my parents have just recently died and i'm a bit out of the loop of the Shaded. However, if you have done a job on behalf of the Shaded and/or my parents, it'd be unfair to withhold payment from you- my parents certainly wouldn't approve of me doing such a thing, and neither would i. Would you mind telling me the job you took, whether or not you were successful, proof of the success, and proof that you were in fact hired by my parents or the Shaded on a whole, and then not mind if i double checked with some files?" Aeo stops her sentence, tilts her head in confusion, then glances behind herself to look at Emily, "The Shaded keep files right? Or online documents? My parents were rather fond of having everything documented."

Aeo then shrugs to herself and faces the hooded man once more, "I apologise for any inconvenience this may bring but please understand- it's my first day here, i have no proof that you're being truthful, and i can't just give away my parent's organisation's money."
Hittori kicked the last Light in the face and the man was out cold. It hadn't taken him much time to take down the Lights. They were just small fry and he was one of The Masquerade's best combatants.
Using his Ferrokinetic powers, he had wrapped heavy steel bars around the bodies of the unconscious Lights inorder to keep them restrained even when they woke up..
He then turned and made his way underground. He had to find out what was going on.