dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
"That is too dangerous and you know it. Besides, punishing and killing so many innocents for one man's delusional ideas and actions goes to far." Renald says, trying to talk some sense into Joseph. Yeah, he was thinking with his emotions again while Joseph was being practical and cold. He knew Joseph would actually ask Hei to develop such a thing.

"I will as often as I can." Nirri promises him, knowing that any phonecall could possibly be their last. From both sides. Renald could easily get targeted as well. She wasn't quite sure what to say. She wasn't really used to comforting people. So this was a bit hard for her because she wanted to comfort him but she didn't know how. "You all fought alongside him.... He wasn't alone...." Weak attempt at soothing him.

-------------

Baldrik jokingly punches his father's broad arm, carefull not to hurt his own hand on it. "Very funny." He says sarcastically though he was grinning again. He liked the way his father always joked. It was a side of him only a few people saw and he was one of those lucky people. "I won't ever be able to shake that image off now. I guess I'll have to search for ladies elsewhere now." He puts his hands behind his head as he leans back more in his chair. "I have been thinking about what would hit Joseph Bordeaux the most. What would destroy his core. His entire being. And it didn't take me long to find out. His woman. A beauty to say the least for a Cantenseel woman. He is almost like a puppy, walking after her, begging for attention. He would pay whatever to get her back. And enrage him ofcourse."
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You don't understand. Every citizen in Adalia could fight us. Pure destruction will send a clear message to the world for peace. Peace through death. It sounds like a noble sacrifice to me." Joseph grumbled out before sipping his wine.

"We was separated from us. All together, we could beat him. Now...I don't know our future. We fucked ourselves, dammit.." Yurichi grumbled out while gritting his teeth. "I should have done more. I could have done more, but I thought he had it handled..I was wrong. Nobody can fight against someone like their commander alone. He is something we've never seen. He is a god among men."

-------

"NO. We do not attack the Bordeaux's yet. We are still at peace, understood?" Jannik asked strongly, staring into his eyes. "You touch nobody until I TELL YOU, UNDERSTOOD?" He barked out, staring him down. "We do not need a clan war, especially not while we are on a job this profitable."

------

Virgil exited the fourth circle with Dante, finding himself back on the bank of the River Styx. He found a boat bobbing with a man holding an oar. "Passage for the wicked?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"I dunno about being wicked but sure." Virgil said as he hopped on the boat with Dante sitting behind him.

"Phlegyas, how has life been treating you?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'd rather be burning." Phlegyas hissed out before sitting down, beginning to row Virgil and Dante through the fifth circle.

Virgil looked down, feeling particularly effected in the soul by this realm as his skin began to flake off and burn a bit. This was the realm he had been meant to burn in. The realm of wrath. Virgil winced, feeling the burns before looking at Dante.

"Quickly, admit to the sins that you have done that would have caused this." Dante said calmly while looking over at Virgil.

Virgil tried to think, looking down before looking up as he tried to stay calm. "I..I murdered my commanding officer when I served in the military." Virgil admitted, seeming to halt the burning. "He ordered us to murder this village full of women and children. Purge the tribals of America. They were 'dangerous' to the mission. After Johnathan died, it was just me and him together. I blamed him for what happened and I stabbed him in the stomach. I stabbed him over a thousand times until his body couldn't be recognized and my knife was dull and breaking, and I don't regret it one bit." Virgil said as his skin healed and he started feeling normal again.

"You accepted it. Good, that just means you're now turning slightly more demon in the soul." Dante said with a chuckle. "Won't do much."

"If being proud of killing a piece of shit makes me more demon, I'll do it until I'm Satan himself." Virgil said with a grin.

"Ra will uh...he's picked an interesting person to revive, Dante." Phlegyas said while looking back with a raised eyebrow.

"Careful." Virgil said as he formed a blue flame in his hand.

"He killed Cerberus huh? Maybe not." Phlegyas commented out, finding it impressive that he killed the watchdog.
last edited over a year ago
Renald shakes his head a bit. Their opinions sometimes so clashing against eachother. "You wont ever see a 4 year old pick up a gun to attack. I understand your point but there still are innocents. We are fighting for world peace. Not just ours. And those innocents belong to this world just as much as we do. We're fighting for them as well."

"There are no gods among men. Not a single one. The gods hide and play and watch. They dont fight. He is a man. And a man can be killed." Nirri corrects him a bit before sighing softly. "It hadn't been your fault. I wasnt there but I know that. Something like this isnt to blame on anyone. It was a miscalculated situation with a horrible end result.... Please dont start beating yourself over it."

-------

Balrik holds his hands up in surrender, seeing how serieus his father his. Ofcourse money came before honour. "Understood father. Though i wasnt saying we should attack NOW. I was just giving some options if we ever do plan on attacking." He says as he folds his arms again, not stupid enough to go against his fathers command even if he wanted the frenchies down.
"You'd be surprised, Renald." Joseph said before laughing, then shaking his head. "You're too kind and optimistic, you'll see." He commented out, then holding up his wine glass. "A toast to a fucked world." He said before sipping it.

"I am not beating myself, goddammit, I am strengthening myself!" Yurichi said as he barked out, gritting his teeth out of anger. "Do not worry, I do not cut myself like Virgil did! What hurts my soul only makes me increase in fortitude!"

----------

"Right, right. You and that honor shit. That's what makes us different from them. We have no honor, yeah? We're cut throat mercenaries to the core. When you try to put trivial things like honor and shit, you blur the most important thing. Capital." Jannik said while looking at Balrik, knowing he had intentions that were not entirely based on capital.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed and for that entire week it seemed the entire world stood still. Egypt sent in thousands of pounds of agriculture to Cantenseel as their harvests began to come up a bit short and South America sent an entire fleet of destroyer ships towards the English Channel to protect it from the Adalian's. Adalia propagandized the capture of Belial, showing him in chains across the world; beaten and broken as Belial came to terms with the fact that his power had been stolen. Louisa expanded her forces, taking villagers in and having Bertholdt turn them into mindless pawns with his abilities. Joseph held a vigil for Virgil, burning a stake in his honor in the castle bailey, vowing to avenge his death. Luna was sent to Cantenseel to meet Felicia as she was pregnant with Virgil's child.

~~~~~~~~~

Luna walked out of Cantenseel International Airport, finding her way to a butler that was holding a sign for her before following him, not even being able to communicate with him due to the terrible accent she had and due to her being shy. She looked around during the car ride, finding that Cantenseel was more different than she could have. The propaganda from her country was lies, and Cantenseel as troubled as it was now was a growing and prosperous land full of all types of people. The butler stopped the car outside of the Stadner manor and Luna exited the car wearing the only other thing of clothing she had other than armor which was a dirndl. She walked to the gates, seeing Felicia and waving at her rather than curtsying. "Virgil's mom?.." She asked quietly, finding that Virgil and his mother had an uncanny resemblance.

-----------

Virgil and Dante exited the ninth circle, both being covered in blood from a battle with the soldiers of hell. They stood at a cliff that overlooked most of Imperial Gehenna, showing a massive city that would make Cantenseel blush. The walls began to shake as Satan himself walked from his palace, being a looming figure above the millions of people that he was waving at. A literal god amongst men. He continued walking, standing in front of a million legions. He saw more people in the military than there probably was even people on earth.

"We stand in this land of fire and ruin, different races, different species and different languages for some of us. We are all quite different in these regards, yet we to some degree all serve to a similar goal. We love freedom, and it was our love of freedom that had us cast down from the heavens and earth that we so cared for, and transformed us into the monstrous forms that we stand here in today. We were united in the founding principals of freedom for all, and it was how we made a society out of fire and brimstone, where no life should succeed. Cast forever in what should been eternal suffering, we have instead used it to our advantage.

However, some do not appreciate the principals of which we stand. The humans have forgotten their place in this universe, and how they were slaves before I so kindly, and we so kindly fought to protect from the gods that would have them be playtoys. They have not only started wars amongst themselves that is a very insult to the work that we have done as non-humans, but they have started a war with us. They have defiled the power and sanctity of the royal family, and have stripped one of us to becoming a mere human.

I love the humans, do not mistake me for Lucifer my son, who abhorrently despises what half of him is. But, I will not stand for any attack to my family from powerless creatures that have doped themselves up on their own ego and false sense of power. I stand before you all today, old and weaker than when we last went to war ten thousand years ago. But yet the passion for my people and for Gehenna itself, has only burnt brighter as the flames of our realm have.

I invite any abled body boy seeking their glory, to join us. For soon, a new horizon will come across the earth. One of fire and fury, on which the likes of mankind will soon never forget. I could stand here for days, speaking to you with words of encouragement. But I won't. I am old, and I will bid farewell with this. Belial was the proudest demon that could have ever been, and he was stripped of his glory and power by mere humans, which is contradictory to natures rules itself, and an insult. Do not allow humans to insult us demons, which freed them. All of you in Gehenna, sit upon this, for the days of reconquista are to come." Satan said as he held his hand up in the air as his soldiers gave the roman salute to him. He turned around, heading back into his palace.

Virgil looked in awe and utter fear at the legion of hell itself. He stood froze up, jolting up as Dante put his hand on his shoulder. "Come on kid, we're almost out." Dante said while shaking his shoulder.

"Yeah..fucking hell.." Virgil said before turning; following his companion to the gates of Gehenna itself. Dante showed his hand, having the eye of Horus burn as the seal was broken for a moment and the doors opened. When the blinding light halted, Virgil found himself in the clouds. As he felt a warmth across his body as he saw the heavenly light himself. Then, and arm came out and grabbed Virgil.

"Ra has blessed you, my child. Run forth, and fight for the light. I will contact you when the time is right." A kind and caring voice said before everything went black,

~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHH!" Virgil screamed out as he woke up, feeling the pain of his wounds for a moment before he healed. He sat up, holding his head and screamed, nearly cracking his own teeth as his body readjusted to even being sentient again and as his brain tried to process all the information he had received while in hell. He then looked at his right hand, holding it in pain as the eye of Horus was burnt onto the back of it. He hyperventilated, looking around frantically. He clawed at his face a bit, looking around as he stood up, then crawling under the table and curling into a ball, rocking back and forth as he tried to mentally come back to himself.
Fayline had her hand on her stomach as she walked towards the command room, a small basket with something to eat in her other hand. She was going to try and convince Joseph to atleast eat something. It had been a week since Virgil's death and 5 days since the capture and defeat of Belial came out. Ever since then Joseph had been coped up in his command room, somethimes not even going to their room for sleep. He had been hit hard. Softly she knocks before walking in. "Mon amour..." She says a bit carefully as she puts the basket on the table. "I brought you something to eat."

-------------

Felicia was waiting on the porch, watching the young woman get out of the car. She nods. "You must be Luna." She says with a small smile. This young girl was carrying Virgil's child. The last piece left of her son. It made her stomach clench, the pain of losing him still so fresh. And now she had to be there for this young woman who had no one else to count on at the moment. "Come in child." She says as she leads Luna into the manor.

-------------

Yumi was silently reading a book in the room where they had preserved Virgil. She didn't know why but she had been with him every day. First it was just to glance at him and then leave. Then she stayed for a few minutes. And now she was reading a book while just being with him. Why, she did not know. But she just wanted to. But then her heart almost literrly stopped as he screamed and sat up. In suprise she screamed lightly as well before falling off of her chair. Her eyes were wide, her face pale, and she was holding her heart as she stared at the now very alive man under the table. W-What was going on?! The dead did not just come back to life! But here Virgil was. Breathing. Healed. Alive. "V-Vir...." In her disbelief she couldn't even speak out his full name.

--------------

A tea cup fell and broke on the ground of the kitchen. Souji's eyes were wide in shock at what he felt and what his god was whispering to him. No. Could it be? He grabs his head a bit as he concentrates on sorting the words out. Were they really what he thought they were? He wasn't mistaking. But it couldn't be true. Gods did not play with the dead. They stayed dead. But still.... "What are you planning...." He breathed out.
Joseph was sitting down, fiddling with his wine bottle opener, being too drunk and tired to even open his other bottle when Fayline. "Mon amour.." He said with a sad smile, looking at the food she held. "I am fine, truly. Truly. I'm alive. You should eat you know, babies need food."

---------

Luna followed Felicia, looking around with dumbfounded look on her face. When she walked in, she noticed Ella, Kane, Remi and no Duce waiting for her in the entrance. She looked at all of them, squinting her eyes to see how much of Virgil she could see in all of them before she looked down, feeling the pain eat away at her again. "Thank you..Ms. Stadner." She managed out without crossing her words.

-------

"YUMI?!?" Virgil yelled out, seeming like a frenzied beast as he heavily breathed out. He stood up, looking out the bullet proof window to see Lake Starnberg which gave him a painful knot in his stomach. "Where is Joseph?!? Why are you here?!?" He asked before putting his hand where the amulet would be. "Oh no..did I lose it?..oh god.." He said quietly. "Fuck!"
Fayline didn't smile back. He was such a mess. And she really needed to pull him out of it. She pulled up a chair and sat down infront of him, taking the wine bottle opener and the bottle out of his hand, putting it on the table. Gently she took a hold of his hands. "I have been with you for long enough to know you are not fine. You are drunk. You have barely left this room. And I am sure you havn't been eating.... You can't let yourself fall any further.... We all need you. The kids. Your baby. Me... You have to pull yourself out of this..."

-------------

Felicia smiles softly before nodding as Kane walked up to them, putting a hand on his wife's shoulder. "Welcome Luna. My name's Kane Tenshin, Felicia's husband." He looks at Ella and Remi. "This is Remi, our daughter and Ella, Felicia's sister." Ella smiled politely as she gives a small wave.

--------------

Yumi was trying to stop her heart from beating so rapidly but to no luck. He was here. Talking to her. Regonizing her. Though ofcourse he was in panic. She stood up as well, holding her hands a bit up as if approaching a hurt animal. "You... Were killed. Right here at the lake. We took you out and.... I have no idea how this is possible." She breathes out, still in disbelief. When she noticed what he was searching for she takes the amulet off of her neck. "Here." She says, handing it back to him. "I...." She wasn't even sure herself what she wanted to say.
"No no..the only people that need me is my family. The others can rot." Joseph his out before he grabbed his wine bottle back and broke part of it's neck so he could drink. "This country is fucking doomed, and we aren't sticking around for that. We are going to go flee, with me, you, Cynfael and Eadlyn. We'll be safe."

--------

"Why does she look like Virgil?" Luna asked while walking over to Remi, placing her hand on her shoulder. "She has Royal blood within her. She is like Virgil." She said while then looking at Ella. "You are blonde." She said before turning to Felicia. "And you are Blonde. I am blonde." She said before sighing quietly. "How does one deal with a baby?"

---------

Virgil held onto it a moment, taking in everything before putting it back on her with a shaking hand. "I don't need it with you in front of me." He said while putting it on her neck. "I died and went to hell. A man from heaven named Dante helped me escape, and before I escaped I saw the army of hell with more people in it then I ever knew could exist. Then... something... someone for some reason brought me back." He said quietly as he looked at her, feeling very conflicted before walking forward and simply hugging her. "You're a hard girl to find you know."
"I won't flee." Fayline says strongly as she once again takes away his bottle with more force and slams it on the table. "I am not going to abandon these children. They are willing to give up everything they had to fight for us. And god damn it they are fighting. While you have been here they have been training. Dequan is meditating. Yurichi runs laps and does push ups till he drops. Valeryia is practicing with both her magic and Lucien. Eva is crying while she aims her bow dead on. Fillian is studying war strategies to lead them. And your own daughter is sparring with Takao to become just a tad bit of the warrior that you were. They are fighting for US. If i had the abbility i would have led then myself but i can't. They need YOU. And even if it's hard, i need you to be the strong vampire i know you can be because if you wont they will still fight and they will fail. With you the have a chance. Give it to them.... Please. If you wont, I will." She says strongly. It was clear how much she cared about those children.

---------

"They were brother and sister." Felicia says a bit quitly, freling a lump rise in her throat before she clears it. "Do not worry about that yet. That is still far away. And you will have us all to guide you through it. Alright?" She says with a soft smile.

----------

Yumi was suprised that he actually gave that necklace back to her. She was glad he did. Her neck strangely felt empty for the second it had been without it. His story was unbelievable. But she had to believe. Him standing there was living proof. He suprised her again ad he suddenly hugged her. She froze. Unsure what to do. But then she relaxed in his arms as she returns the hug, his warmth feeling so.... familiar.... safe.... it brought tears to her eyes. "I'm sorry..... For the park... For everything, Virgil... " she says as she holds him tighter
Joseph took his wine bottle back, angrily drinking his wine. "THEY PRACTICE ONLY TO DIE FOR A BATTLE THAT WE CANNOT WIN! He said before sighing deeply. "If Virgil can die and Belial can be captured and stripped of everything like a southern area whore, who are they to even compare?!?" He yelled out as his eyes teared up. "IT. IS. HOPELESS!" He said as he began to cry, gritting his teeth. "We will die if we don't flee."

---------

"I understand.." Luna said quietly, smiling at Felicia, standing rather close to her. "Thank you for giving me and my baby a chance to..well..live." She spoke out quietly, then being called over by a maid to find where her new room was to be.

----------

"Don't apologize. I'd have gone through hell a thousand times for this moment." Virgil said as his eyes became watered. He buried his face in her hair, having flashbacks of their childhood together. "To be able to hold you again..it convinces me that whoever brought me back is generous. Because this has been the same dream I've had every night the last two decades." He whispered to her. "We have so much to cover...so much has happened, Yumi."
Fayline teared up as well. She did not want this to be hopeless. She wanted, no, HAD to believe they could not just like through this but win this. "If we dont try they will die for sure! Rex, Renald, Ivanka, Cecilia, Souji, Gilford, Ivanka, Belial, Felicia. All of them and many more dead if we give up right now. They need you! These kids weren't just selected, they were chosen for a reason. And i believe they can succeed...." She ends softly befote standing up, seeing that arguing with him was pointless at the moment. She made her way to the door and paused with her hand on thr handle. "I wont flee. I really wont...." she sayd before exciting the room.

---------

Two decades. He had been thinking about her all this time. It made the tears in her eyes fall down her cheeks. "Way too much..... I dont even know where to start." She says quietly as she pulls a bit back from the hug to look into his face. Softly she cups his cheek with one hand before laughing lightly. "You still look the same.... Feel the same..."
"THEN THEY CAN DIE!" Joseph said as he threw his wine glass against the wall, smashing it. He held up his hand as she left to try and make her not leave. He sat in his chamber, having only candlelight to give him light. He walked over to the closet, pulling a tie from the closet and tying it to the ceiling. He put it around his neck, standing up on a chair before tying it around his neck. He then kicked off the chair, choking Joseph as he hung from the ceiling.

-------

"You don't need to start anywhere. No need for words yet." Virgil said quietly as he looked into her eyes tiredly with his eyes. "You look more beautiful than I remembered." He said quietly before wrapping his hand around her tiny wrist. "You're as warm as always." He spoke out with a small smile.
Fayline flinched as she heard the glass shatter. Still she closes the door behind her and makes her way towards her room though every step felt heavier. It wasnt fair for her to be asking so much of him. But she was scared. And she needed him to sober up. Needed him to be sharp again. But perhaps she shouldnt have put so much pressure on him.... With a sigh she turns back around to talk things out. But when she opened the door her whole world just stopped. Her body reacted though. Her wings made her shoot forward toward the tie, slashing it with her claws, making him drop onto the floor. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, her breathing heavy. Suddenly she grabs him by his shirt, pulling him up a bit. Her eyes were filled with anger, sadness, hurt but most off all panic.. "WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU AEE DOING JOSEPH BORDEAUX?! YOU DID NOT GRANT ME ETERNAL LIFE LEAVE ME A-ALONE! DON'T YOU EVER-" Her sobs halted her screaming as tears non stop flowed down. She was close to hyperventilating. That sight of him hanging on the ceiling would forever be etched in her mind.

---------

It was so hard to believe she was looking at her childhood friend like this. Time had passed but at the same while everything between them felt the same. Like back then words were not needed. "You're still weird.... " She says with a light grin, teasing him for the first time since forever
Joseph choked a bit, nearly passing out from the lack of air. He reached up, simply rubbing her cheek quietly as tears streamed down his cheek. "I'm sorry mon amour." Joseph simply said as he weakly rubbed the back of her head as he sat up, bringing her close. "Please forgive me. I had a moment of great weakness." He whispered to her, being thankful to look at her face before he kissed her forehead. "I never would want to leave you alone, Mon amour.."

----------

Virgil reached over and pinched her nose, smiling a bit as she called him weird. "You're not any different, just more quiet." Virgil said before lightly taking her hand and sitting down with her, explaining how she had a brother and he had a sister, and how her brother joined the Yakuza and eventually ended up into his special unit and he explained how Serika, who he was decent friends with, was doing. He then talked about his father dying, and how he and Louisa greatly drifted apart. He went on to talk about dropping out of high school and joining the military. He talked about Johnathan and what happened during that mission in America and the drug addiction that he got soon after and his multiple suicide attempts.. He got her up to date on what happened up until he died, and what happened in hell. "So that's what happened...it's a lot, I know...uh also I think I got someone pregnant."
"Sorry?.... Is that all?" Fayline asked a bit in disbelief. A simple apology for such a thing wont do. She puts her hands on his chest and pushes a bit of distance between them to look at his face. "Do you have any idea how lost i would have been without you?! We made vows. Through sickness and health. Good and bad time. You pushed me through my sickness and i will drag you through these bad times. So you better fucking promise me you wont ever even think about doing this again. We were going to renew our vows. Not break them." She couldnt stop sobbing as she talked. She could have lost him. In just a second she had turned her back to him.

---------

Yumi listened to his story. The fact that she had a brother quite shocked her. She had family still alive... though she pushed those thoughts aside for a minute as Virgil talked about the hardships in his life. The thing that made her the most nauseous were his attempted suicided. The scaring on his arm being proof if that. And to hear he got someone pregnant suprised her as well. "Your mother will give you an earfull for that." She says quietly, not knowing why her stomach was in knots. She took a deep breath before she started to tell her story. Starting with Levi. It was hard but she told him what he had done to her and that her parents then saved her. Sora and Akira. She told him about her life underground. About the medicine needed to keep her stable and about the love those two people gave her. And then when she got back to the surface. How she started to follow a lady leader of the CRF, not naming Louisa's name on purpose. She also told him she was at the bank robbery that day. "After that we went to Adelger. King of Adalia to join him. And there is were i found out that lady killed my parents.... they werent good people i know. But they were good to me. They loved me. Gave me a life...." a tear runs down but she wipes it away. "Now this lady has the medicine i need to survive and i cant leave even if i want to. I follow her anywhere. Even now when she has decided to turn against the king and join the insurgents."
"I promise." Joseph said with tears in his eyes, rubbing the back of her head as she freaked out on him. He leaned in and kissed her forehead before wrapping his arms around her, laying on the ground with her. "Please forgive me. I regret already what I have done deeply. I have failed your faith... please learn to trust me again."

---------

Virgil looked down, completely in shock before laughing out and shaking his head. "I saw that bastard in hell." He said as he referred to Levi. He put his hand on her shoulder, looking at her with a serious expression. "I know it's my sister, Yumi." He said quietly, then sighing. "Give me some of that medicine. I have connections back in cantenseel. I could get you out of here, Yumi." He said quietly before looking down. "Please, let me do what I failed to. I should have saved you that day, and I failed. I know I did. Let me do this now."
Fayline sniffs as she wipes her tears away, finally calming down a bit. "Alright. But you have alot to make ul for." She says as she holds him tightly, clinging onto him for dear life. After awhile she pulled him off kf the ground, taking his hand and leading him back our of the command center towards their room. Once there she starts to run a bath for him while letting a maid bring some fruits and coffee to their room. She kisses her husband before undressing him and pulling him to the bathtub, gently forcing him in. She didnt get in herself. She sat on the edge while softly massaging his scalp to relax him. "Tonight I will take care of you. But you are going to sober up and we will talk about things rationally tomorrow. But for now-" she hold up a vine of grapes for him "-you rest, sober up and most imporant, eat. You know i will jam it down your troath." She says as she kisses his head, being the caring wife that she was and what he needed.

---------

Yumi felt sort of relief as she heard Levi was gone forever. Though her eyes widened as he told her he knew about Louisa. But she shouldnt have been suprised. She shakes her head a bit. "It is a very precise medicine to make. Louisa has the formula on paper. Without that it is i think almost impossible to reproduce. Besides, i dont have any. She makes me take it in her pressence so i cant keep it.... You have not failed me Virgil. We were children. There is nothing you could have done to change it...." but then she thinks about something. Sonething Louisa said. "Virgil.... do you... love me?" She asks carefully and softly.
Joseph rolled his eyes before smiling and eating the grapes, not wishing to worry her anymore than he already had. He relaxed in the tub, looking over at Fayline with a smile as he reached out and held onto her hand before closing his eyes. "I always ask this. What would I ever do without you?" He whispered to her while moving his legs a bit in the tub.

---------

"I'll steal some from Louisa, I am determined." Virgil said quietly, then looking down and sighing. "No, I was not just any child. Part of being a chaos mage is the responsibility that comes with it. I couldn't save you from a monster or myself. It is entirely my fault." He said strongly. He then looked away, nodding his head before looking at her. "You're the love of my life. You always have been." Virgil admitted as he reached over and gently grabbed her hand. "I've never been able to feel for anybody but you and even while in bed with others, all I would see or think about was you, Yumi. I'm literally crazy about you. I would do anything to have you in my life again, even if through just writing or..you escaping and coming with me to Castle Bordeaux."
Fayline held onto his hand tightly, using her other hand to gently stroke through his hair. "Probably drink more than you should. You would be a very sad vampy." She says with a soft smile. She stayed on the edge for awhile before taking off her clothes as well and getting into the tub with him, laying her head on his shoulder. "Je t'aime..." she whispers softly.

-------

Yumi still believed it hadnt been his fault. He could have never stopped an adult ghoul as a child. At his answer she blushed brightly, her heart pounding faster. Like really fast. Nothing she had ever felt before. "The love of your life...." She says with a light laugh whike shaking her head a bit, trying to wrap her mind around this deep confession. Though he was not lying. Not one single bit. She saw it in the way he looked at her, held her, touched her. "We move too much to write and escaping.... I dont know if I can...." she says quietly as she puts one hand on his cheek. "B-But I..." she leaned in closer, their lips almost touching. She was hesitating even if she really wanted to. "I can do this." She breaths out before finally encouraging herself enough tk close the distance and give him a tender kiss on his lips.
"Don't I already drink more than I should?" Joseph asked with a chuckle, then widening his eyes a bit as she took off her clothes. He licked his lips, tasting the sweet sanguine from his wine on them still as she went into the large tub and went next to him. "Je t'aime.." Joseph said quietly as he placed his hand on her stomach and closed his eyes a little bit as he laid his head on her head. "It's moments like these that remind me that even during the worst times; there's hope." He yawned out before falling asleep.

----------

"You're right. I just woke up from a pretty long nap, so my mind might be a bit fuzzy on planning so I'll figure something ou-" Virgil stopped mid sentence when she kissed him, feeling himself turn as hot as the fires of hell. He reached up and put his hand on her cheek, giving her a kiss back. Virgil didn't waste a moment, savoring the kiss as he reached over and put both hands on her cheeks. After what seemed to be an eternity, Virgil pulled away slowly, still even having a little line of saliva leave Yumi's lips and go onto his. He looked at her face still, rubbing one of her cheeks with his thumb as he sighed out, then nodding. "I have to do something, Yumi. Wait for me." Virgil said before standing up and exiting the room, heading to the command room where Louisa, Raiden and Johnathan were planning.

"And so I believe if we can get the Cantenseelan's to partne-" Louisa stopped mid sentence, looking at Virgil who was still even wearing his bloodstained armor.

"Yes? We wer-" Johnathan stopped talking as he saw what she was looking at.

"My love?" Raiden asked before seeing Virgil, nearly shitting his own pants in surprise.

"What? Never seen a dead man walking?" Virgil asked as he walked towards them. He stood in front of them, looking the three of them up and down.

"How are you alive?" Raiden asked in a harsh tone, clearly afraid even of Virgil.

"That's for me to know." Virgil said as he moved his hand over to the direction of ebony and his sword which were sitting on the table. They floated, then flew into his hands via magnetism caused by electrical discharge in his hands. He attached both to his belt, making sure his weapons were fine after. "Louisa and Raiden, huh? Never figured you two as a couple. Nice, real nice." Virgil said with a grin.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Louisa yelled out, then tearing up. "Has a demon taken over your body?!"

"I fought enough of those fuckers to know that I am still me." Virgil said before walking to Louisa who backed up a bit. "You know it's me, Louisa." He said as he extended his hand for her to grab; his eye of Horus on his hand glowing like a christmas tree. She took his hand, feeling his warmth and letting out a sigh of relief as she realized it really was Virgil.

"Come to my room. Let's talk." Louisa said as she lead Virgil to her master bedroom which was quite makeshift but nice compared to the rest of the base. She sat down in front of the heater, waving her hand for Virgil to do the same. He sat down and sighed, enjoying the heat quite a bit. "So what happened?"

"Karlen Von Jager happened. He is a trickster, and goaded me into a trap." Virgil said simply before gritting his teeth as he looked at Louisa. "The bank robbery? What happened to Eva? Fillian?" He asked as he looked at her, seeing the look behind her eyes as he started mentioning things he knew she was behind. "What happened to Takao even. I know you set it all into motion, Louisa. I know what you want Louisa; the crown."

"You cannot prove anything you accused me of." Louisa said simply while crossing her arms. "I simply was here as a representative of our family to King Adelger and now that me and him obviously are enemies, have found refuge within the arms of the insurgency."

"Yeah okay." Virgil said before sitting up and stretching. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked with a yawn.

"Over there." Louisa said while pointing to the door.

"Thanks, Louisa." Virgil said before going in and taking a piss. As he pissed, he thought about places where the medication could be. When he exited the bathroom he noticed Louisa was gone, giving him a chance to find the medicine. He took ebony and fiddled with the lock on her desk, getting out an entire months worth of pills in a bottle and putting it in one of the holes caused by Karl in his armor, hiding it deep within it.

Louisa walked in, having just gotten done discussing something with Raiden. "Johnathan personally is calling Rex to discuss an alliance with us for your return to them. Go with the white haired girl in the mean time."

Virgil nodded, heading to Yumi's room and shutting the door, making sure to kill the overhead camera in the room and a hidden one in a shelf before stuffing a towel under the door to mute the sound. He sat down, waiting for Yumi.

Louisa went into the storage room, looking at Yumi and rubbing her face before smiling. "You better not tell him anything you'll regret saying. Don't forget, without me, you have no medication to even keep you alive."

Johnathan held the phone, waiting until the phone clicked so he could even speak. "Hello, I am Commander Johnathan Lannister of the insurgency. I would like to discuss a trade. An alliance, on our terms, for the return of Virgil who recently was revived. We can send pictures and even put him on the phone if needed, so you may have proof Mr. President."
Fayline softly puts her hand over his as she smiles softly, happy that her husband was calming down. Perhaps a tad bit too calm as she felt him lean heavier against her. Oh geez. It'll be a pain to get him out of the tub. But as she saw the face of her sleeping husband that didnt even matter. All that mattered was he was still here with her. "There is always hope...." she says quietly.

--------

Yumi felt dizzy and light headed from the kiss as he pulled away. She only nodded as he left the room, still in a daze. Did they really just do that? The tingle of her lips and the beating of her heart told her yes. She puts her hands on her cheeks which were burning up. They really just did that. She and Virgil. But it had felt so good. So right. Luckily when Louisa came in she was already more calm. No evidence on her cheeks left. And when that woman touched her it turned her body cold. She stayed quiet but simply nodded before leaving the storage room and going to her own to find Virgil there. She closes the door, seeing he already took out the cameras. She knew he had done something. "What did you do?"

All his logic told Rex not to believe the man on the phone. The elites had seen him die. Virgil was dead. Then why was he filled with so much hope? He shook his head. No, this was false hope for something good. Voices can be made from the computer. Pictures can be forged. And he was about to say just that when suddenly his office door opened, revealing a frantic looking Souji, and that is when he knew that Johnathan was not lying. He jumped up from his chair. "What are your terms?" He did not care what they would bem he would try everything to get that kid safely home.
Virgil dug his fingers into the hole, feeling the regenerated flesh still being tender. He pulled the pills out, showing her what he had for her. "I have contacts in Cantenseel. The son of Hotaka Nagachika. When he was a doctor in the yakuza, a much younger me would come in each night. I was doing drugs and hunting the cultists who worshipped the man who killed my father. I would come back full of cuts and sometimes bullet holes, and eventually he asked me what I did. I told him what I did, and for a moment we both nodded at each other in understanding. He asked if I could recover something, and I asked what. Those fuckers had his father's skeleton. I wiped the last of them out, drawing the symbol of the cult that worshipped my father to clear me. I got the skeleton back, and we held a small vigil for Hotaka simply for his soul to have peace. I was then promised a favor, in exchange for letting his father rest. I can call this in." Virgil said as he then looked at ebony and his sword. "I have a day here, two swords and a heart full of fire, Yumi. We have a lot of choices here."

"Alliance with the insurgency and a promise that you will respect our leader ruling what will become the ruins of Adalia after the war." Johnathan said simply, laying out the terms. "She is a familiar face to you and most assuredly will be wanted. Louisa Stadner is the true queen, in blood and in status. You respect her reign and Ally with us to slaughter the current king, and you may have the son of Tiras back. Say no, and you'll get him back. However, in pieces." Johnathan coldly spoke out.
Yumi's eyes widened as she saw the pills and heard the story. He was really getting her out of there. A part of her was thrilled, wanting to get away, but the other part was scared. And secret revengefull voice inside told her to get back at Louisa first. Even if she knew she couldnt right now. "Do you really think we can do this?" She asks quietly, hesitating though her eyes were full of hope.

Rex could hardly believe her ears. Louisa Stadner. Felicia's daughter. What in the world had this woman to do with this war. He tried to piece the pieces together but he was too stunned to even think properly. And why would, if Louisa was the leader, she sell her brother out for an alliance? Perhaps to make certain it would be hers to rule. She knew he would agree on this. He was cornered. But those were worries for later. Now his focus was Virgil and if Louisa and the insurgents wished to destroy Adelger as well it was a good thing "Agreed"
"We'll see." Virgil said as he sat down, thinking about what his next steps of action were to be. "Louisa is pregnant, meaning she won't be fighting. If I shoot Johnathan, they may stay and try to have him recover. Raiden is an issue." Virgil commented while pulling out his M1911 side arm and cocking it. "We'll see what Louisa says first. If it comes down to it, she's going to become a hostage.

"Good. Form a garrison and transport group for the morrow. We will await." Johnathan said before hanging up, rubbing his face and looking at Raiden and then Riza with a stressed expression, clearly still shocked from Virgil's return. "What the hell is going on?"

Louisa knocked on the door of Yumi's room, then opened the door. "Virgil, you're out in the morning." She simply said, then shutting the door.

"Think there's a way to sneak out so I can get you onto the transport vehicle tomorrow?" Virgil asked, having a smirk on his face as he was clearly planning something devious. "You might be able to blend into the snow."
Yumi thinks along as well. Raiden was truly going to be the biggest problem. Though with the two of them perhaps they could handle him. Luckily their plans changed as Louisa brought the news of his release. "I think I can manage that." She says with a small smile. She prayed to whatever god that was out there that they would make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind howled as Souji walked through the snow, his robes whipping in the wind as he neared the Insurgent's stronghold. He felt them already waiting for him even if he did not see them yet because of the snow. French soldiers accompanied him, Rex and Basille both agreed using French soldiers would be the most practical since they would be going back to France. Souji had asked to go personally, much to Mina's dismay. But he had to see for himself. Had to see if it was true. Everyone was still skeptical. Especially Rex. Felicia was most of all hopefull and a bit in despair as she heard her daughter's role in all off this. They were waiting in his office for news from Souji. They had not told Joseph yet, not wanting everyone to get hope if it was just a lie. But it hadn't been a lie. The truth looking straight at him as he arrives at the stronghold, only a few feet distance between him, Louisa, Virgil and people what he assumed were her allies. He felt the energy radiating off of Virgil. And in that minute both him and his god knew who was responsible. "Virgil, it is great to see you." He says with a smile before glancing at Johnathan, feeling something very off but for now he ignored it. He then focused on Louisa. "I brought a contract." He takes it out of his robe. "It says that if you give us Virgil and grant us safe passage, we will grant you an alliance and everything that is left after the King of Adalia is destroyed. Like asked."

Yumi was adjusting her snow white hat as she once again repeats the plan in her head. Use the secret passage they found, go to the meeting point. They had planned everything out. And she prayed it would go smoothly for once. It was nerve racking honestly. Louisa was as sharp as a knife.... Her boots crunched in the snow as her breath forms small clouds. First part had gone smoothly. Everyone was so buzy preparing for the transfer that she was able to snuck out unnoticed. Now she hoped the transfer would go smoothly. If not she was too far away to go back and help.
Louisa smirked at Souji, signing the contract before she looked up at him. "Good man." She said, then whistling. Virgil came out with chains on his hand and a bag over his head. She took off his sack, revealing Virgil who was shaved and had his hair trimmed back to his shoulders. She took off his chains, giving him back his weapons.

"Souji." Virgil said simply as his eye of Horus on his hand began to glow a bit. "I'm eager to get back to France. Louisa, until battle." Virgil said to Louisa, making eye contact with her before he went outside, going to the convoy. He rested his hand on the head cars hood, frying part of it's computer so it'd break down within 20 miles. He then went into the car, sitting as he waited for Souji.

"Give my mother my regards." Louisa said as she gave Souji a package with her pregnancy test inside. Two soldiers stood in front of Souji, nodding their heads to tell him it was time to leave.
Souji puts the contract back in it's robe, glad to have it done and over with. Virgil was with them again. He walked back to the car, getting in it as well. He did not glance into the package. He already felt there were no dangers inside so this would be delivered personally to Felicia. The car drove off. "You have been through alot." It was not a question. He knew. He did not ask questions though. They drove for awhike before the car suddenly gave out, putting them all on edge. Except Souji. He stayed strangely calm. Some soldiers went to look under the hood to see what was wrong.

Yumi was hiding in the bushes, seeing the car as expected. It was such a relief to her. But she didnt get too positive yet since she did not see Virgil through the tinted windows.
Virgil looked at Souji, then pulling out a gun and quietly pointing it at his stomach. "I'm getting out of the car, and someone is going to join us. Then, you're taking a picture and sending it back to my mother so she knows I'm safe. Then, you'll give this pill to Hei Nagachika. Tell him Virgil wants to know how to make it. He'll do the rest." Virgil commented while handing Souji one pill. "I'm not threatening you, but I do want you to know that nothing can or will stop me." Virgil whispered to him, then exiting the car, dodging as a bullet from an Adalian sniper flew towards him. He fired back, shooting the man out of the tree. He walked over to him, pulling out his sword and cutting the man's head off. "Yumi!" Virgil called out, going to her bush while holding the severed head in his left hand. "It's picture time for my mom. Need to let her know I'm okay. That we're okay."
Souji frowns a bit as Virgil pointed the gun at him. That was really not necesarry to do at all. Humans were so untrusting. Though he guessed in times like these it was logical. He gets out of the car as well, watching as Virgil walked to a woman hidden in the bushes.

Yumi smiled widely as she saw Virgil safe and sound. She jumped up to hug him but yellps as she sees the severed head. "Put that away." She says quikly. Clearly disgusted before slapping the head out of his hand. She shakes her head a bit but the smile still on her face as she looks at him. "We truly did it...."

Souji snapped a picture with his cellphone, capturing the moment of them looking at eachother in relief and perhaps something more. "I would appreciate it if you dont point that gun at me again. And ofcourse i will tell your mother. That was the first thing on my mind. Now get in. It is cold and we should get moving." He said with a soft smile on his face.
"Make sure not to forget to give Hei the pills. That's the most important thing." Virgil said before going over to the computer in the car and shocking it back into life and astounding the soldiers who then proceeded to go back to their cars. Virgil wiped off the blood, taking his armor off and putting it and his weapons in the trunk. He sat in the middle, letting Yumi sit near the doors. He stared at her, finding her to be the most beautiful woman he ever laid his eyes on. "So...the army of hell is coming. Also I met Ra." He said casually to Souji. He then turned his head back to Yumi, breathing out quietly. "How can someone be so perfect?" He whispered to her.
Yumi gladly and quikly got into the car, not wanting to risk staying a second longer incase Louisa found out she was gone. They were still not in the safe. And they wont be till they got to France. She blushes fiercely at his words. He was truly looking at her as if she was an angel or so. It made her feel so shy and selfconcious. But it was Virgil so she also felt safe. She reaches out and takes a hold of his hand as she shyly smiles. She opened her mouth to say something but Souji was quiker.

"You should keep quiet about that. I already expected Satan to seek revenge for his son. But you should not talk about the gods. Or more precisely, you should not say WHO are up there. They should stay hidden." He says, knowing the gods wanted it that way
Virgil smiled while holding her hand, then frowning at Souji and raising his eyebrow at him before nodding. He then looked at Yumi, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb before arriving at Bordeaux. Surrounding the landscape was thousands of dead Adalian's stacked up on each other. Joseph castle looked beaten and had burn marks on it, but it survived the Adalian assault. Joseph opened the gate, letting the government vehicle in, not seeing who was inside of the car.

Yurichi came over, having been stationed with Joseph during the siege. He was covered in blood save for his face and although a bit tired, he was okay. "Northern perimeter secure, sir." Yurichi said while holding a rifle, then looking at the convoy.

"Come out! Show me what's so important!" Joseph asked while rubbing soot off his face. He clearly had been near a fire or something of the sort.
Souji was quiet the rest of the ride on purpose for the two sweethearts. It was clear what was going on between them. When they arrived he was shocked to see the castle in such a state. "Oh gods..." he breaths out as they got let in. He rolls the window down, showing his face and waving at Joseph with a smile befote getting out. "Hello Joseph! I think this is pretty important." He says as he opens the door more to let Virgil out.
Joseph looked at Virgil, nodding his head as he watched him get out. He noted the new marking on his hand, and how he was looking at the new companion that he had brought with him. He was curious, but wasn't ready to even ask how Virgil came back. "Glad to have you back, kid. Sorry for letting you go. Virgil's friend...who are you?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

Yurchi looked at Yumi, pulling down his face mask and then looking at Virgil, realizing who she was. Instead of speaking to her, he turned around, walking back to the castle to secure it, not wanting to even accept what was happening
Yumi held on to Virgil's arm, feeling a tad bit nervous as the vampire looked at her. "My names Yumi. Yumi Cruz. I am Virgil's childhood friend." She says, thinking that was enough explaination given to a stranger. She saw Yurichi walk away and even if she hsd never seen nor heard of him before yesterday she knew who he was. "H-Hey, are you...." she called out to him but she was a bit too nervous to ask the question.
"Oh, that Yumi." Joseph said, clearly being at least somewhat aware of her existence before turning around and whistling at Yurichi. "Turn around." He ordered. "You're being spoken to by a woman."

Yurichi turned around and gritted his teeth, angrily looking at Joseph. "Yes sir." He said before looking at Yumi, glaring as he pulled down his hood as well, showing the similar resemblance between the two. "No. I am nobody." He said simply, then shaking his head. "I am Yurichi Mizushima. I do not know any Yumi Cruz. Only a Yumi Mizushima, and she disappeared before I was even born. She disappeared, leaving her mother, Serika, very alone as her husband had died as well." He angrily said to her, then heading back to the direction of the castle.

"Fuck you." Virgil said angrily to Yurichi, then turning his head to Joseph. "Catch me up Joseph? Things look a bit messy."

"Belial was stripped of his powers and turned human, Adalia tried to invade France, Luna was sent to your mother with your child and the most secretive and strongest group of mercenaries, the Haas family, was hired by Adalia. They're a rival vampire clan. Oh and Eva is pretty pissed, I'd steer clear of her." Joseph said with a whisper at the end.

"Hahaha, who's Eva?" Virgil said awkwardly, trying not to seem like a whore in front of Yumi.

"Did you know that the most thought about thing in Virgil's processor is you?" Joseph commented out to Yumi as he walked away, leaving the two to have some time to themselves.

"Don't believe that, I swear I'm not that weird." Virgil said as he held his hands up in defense.

Yurichi walked into the castle, looking over and seeing a siege rock that was flung through the roof in the corner. He sat with the other elites, casually sipping a glass of water Fayline had out for them before casually coughing. "Virgil's outside."

"That's not true. If he was, I'd have already found him and killed him for cheating on me." Eva growled out, crushing the piece of bread she was munching on.

"No I'm serious." Yurichi said while looking at her.

"Your joke is shit Yurichi. It's a bit too soon." Takao said while shaking his head, disappointed in him.

"That's pretty fucked up Yurichi. We all just got done fighting and you start cracking jokes?" Valeriya said before raising her eyebrows. "Even my Lucien wouldn't joke like that."

"I'M FUCKING SERIOUS!" Yurichi said as he slammed the glass of water down.

Eva pulled out her sword, pointing it at Yurichi and poking him with it. "Stop with the jokes."

"Look, hoe. I know you're mad because Virgil didn't want you but come on, no swords." Yurichi said with a hiss in his voice.

"Oh fucking boy." Takao said while sipping his water, knowing something bad was going to come from that.

"Oh jeesh." Valeriya said awkwardly, trying to look away. "Hey is it just me or do I sense someone like Dequan outside?"

"Don't try to change the subject!" Eva said as she pulled off her gauntlets, throwing them on the ground as she got up to beat some ass before Virgil walked in with Souji, Joseph and Yumi. ".......oh my fucking god." Eva said quietly, then gritting her teeth. "YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD!" She yelled as she stood up, running to get him before Virgil dodged, making her hit the wall.

"Who are you?" Virgil asked simply, clinging to Yumi a little bit.

"You two. Don't talk to each other." Joseph ordered, talking to Virgil and Eva before raising his hands up. "Look, I know you got a lot of questions so.......I'm gonna pass this to Souji." He said as he bumped Souji with his shoulder, sticking him with the task.
Okay, it was clear her brother did not like her one bit. Perhaps even blaiming her for dissapearing. It did made Yumi feel rather bad. It had not been her fault. She holds onto Virgil's arm a bit tighter. She really needed to have a talk with Yurichi later, not wanting their relationship to become bad. She raises one eyebrow as this gilr named 'Eva' seemed to make him nervous though she blushes at Joseph's other words. Has he really been thinking that much about her? "It's not weird." She says softly with a smile as she walks inside with everyone else.

Eadlyn shakes her head and sighs as they started to bicker over such a distastefull joke. Really, how stupid was Yurichi sometimes? Though Dequan was frowning, feeling like his father was here indeed and Fillian was just quiet in shock but no one seemed to notice as they were bickering. And then the four of them walked in. Dequan looked shocked while Fillian sighed a bit in relief.

Souji smiled brightly as he saw his son sitting there. His has gotten so much stronger, he could feel it. He wanted to talk to him so badly but Joseph so subtly pushed the question onto him. "Uhm..." He cleared his throat. "Yesterday we got a message from the Insurgents that they had Virgil and wished to trade him for an alliance. We were skeptical but we accepted. They demanded that if we won, the Adalian ruins would go to their leader which we found out to be Louisa Stadner suprisingly. And to explain how he came back to life...." It was hard to explain. "Let's just say it was a miracle with a helping hand." He took Virgil's hand and held it up to show Fillian the sign.

Fillian's eyes widened and he spat out his water as he coughed. He knew what it meant. Oh fucking hell. Someone is going to be very pissed up there. Extremely pissed. Dequan looked a bit confused but he could guess things.
"Souji is being very vague. The army of hell is coming and I met the sun god." Virgil blabbed out, clearly not caring as he showed them the marking on his hand. He sighed, looking at everyone. "But seriously, everyone. I'm back. Real life alive." Virgil said with his hands up, having a small smile on his face.

"You die and that's how you say something to us, first thing returning?!" Takao asked as he stood up, clearly angered. "Do you even- You-" He gritted his teeth, clearly frustrated.

"Your sister!" Valeriya said while pointing at Virgil, then narrowing her eyes. "How do we even trust you as leader? How do we know your not a demon controlling Virgil's body?"

"I'm pretty damn fucking sure I'm still Virgil Stadner." Virgil said as he used his mothers last name, seeming to have found comfort a bit more in her family after realizing how much baggage came with being an Elbinorune.

"Okay, okay, okay." Joseph said while pinching the bridge of his nose, holding his other hand up. "This is Virgil. He is your squad leader, got it? This is Yumi, she's with us now. Everyone, please." Joseph said in clear frustration. "Stop arguing. You all need to be together."

"Pfft." Virgil said while crossing his arms, shrugging. "You guys keep talking to me like that, and I'll get to Cantenseel myself and figure out a way to keep Yumi alive." Virgil said coldly, looking at everyone. "You all need me more than I need you, understand?" He asked them all. "I am not affiliated with the Cantenseelan military anymore. My oaths were fulfilled when I died." He tiredly said, then rubbing his eyes. "I serve only who saved me now. That's the only oath I have now."

"Yes, that is correct." Ra said as he came from behind a pillar in the grand hall. It seemed the area around him almost bended to his will, having a warm breeze come through the room as the sun intensified. "An obligation to me, Ra." He said as Joseph backed up. "Back, creature of Chernobog." He said before nodding at everyone. "I have yet to formally introduce myself. I am Ra, the lord of the sun. I am who brought Virgil back. I am friendly." He said while staring down at everyone, being a giant among the humans in the room. "Virgil serves the lord of the light now, so do treat him like an emissary like you do with Souji." He commented while holding up his hand, transforming Virgil's attire from his rags to a black suit of leather armor, having a golden sun in the middle of his armor piece to show that he was his servant. Virgil's hair was tied up and his sword which had been dulled was now black and golden.

"Thank you." Virgil said to Ra, looking at him and grinning. "I was wanting to know when you would show. You left me waiting quite a bit."

"I had to give an entrance, something the other gods are too afraid of, sadly." Ra simply said, then looking at Souji. "Tell me, what is Tsukiyoma even telling you right now? Hmm?" He asked, then looking at everyone. "Tell me, would you all serve a god who dares not even show his face? Who is not even comfortable with showing their face to humans?"

"I don't serve anyone." Takao simply said, nodding his head at Ra. "But I would like someone with a face, that is true."

"If the god was kind and loving, I wouldn't care." Yurichi said defiantly as he looked down at Ra. "We have yet to even see what you are."

"Typical, from a servant of Tsukiyoma." Ra said with a chuckle, shaking his head Yurichi. "You can't comprehend it."

"What god is arrogant enough to show his face and joust at the other ones for not following suit?" Eva asked him, raising her eyebrow at him.

"I don't care." Valeriya laughed out, then looking at Lucien, wondering if this was even real.

"Hmph." Ra asked, then looking at Yumi. "What might you say, then? Yumi?"
 "Souji is being very vague. The army of hell is coming and I met the sun god." Virgil blabbed out, cl
Souji sighed loudly as Virgil just blabbed out the things he had told him to keep a secret just a few hours ago. This kid really needed to be reeled in. And he was about to do just that when a shiver runs down his spine before Ra appeared. Souji was stunned to see the sun god in person as Fillian jumps up, his fists clenched while glaring at the god as he takes his place next to Souji. Souji's ears were ringing and he felt the pure anger coming from his god. No words were even needed.

Fillian was pissed at the sun god and it was clear. This god was mocking his and even if he was just a divine protector, he would not accept that. Though even he knew talking back to a god was not a good thing.

Lucien actually backs off a bit as well. Being a demon he was very uncomfrotable with the god being there. One fucking attack and he was a goner.

Yumi was suprised when the god spoke to her and even knew her name. She had no clue what to say. She was glad this god brought Virgil alive ofcourse. "W-Well..... Thank you for bringing him back and-" She says a bit quietly.

"And it goes against everything we have pledged to eachother when the war against the us had stopped." The voice spoke calmly but it was clear it held anger within. Even if it was day, a ray of bright moonlight shoots through the window and out of it emerged another god. One Fillian and Souji immediatly bowed for. Tsukiyomi smiles softly to his servants, even nodding at Yurichi and Yumi for some reason, before glaring at Ra. He wasn't as big as the sun god, being of average human hight but that was on purpose. He did not like to tower above his people. "What are you doing? Raising the dead. Showing yourself to people. Daring to mock us for following the pact we made. Havn't we discussed these things with the others decenia ago? That we would NOT do things like this anymore, Ra? Is your wish to make history repeat itself? Because that will be the end result of such frantic behaviors."
 Souji sighed loudly as Virgil just blabbed out the things he had told him to keep a secret just a few
"Do not thank me child, for it was an act of love " Ra said while putting his hand on Yumi's head, having a warmth to his touch unlike any human touch. He chuckled as the moon good appeared, laughing at his clear anger. "Where did that foolish pact get us? Hmm?" He asked as he held his hands up. "Lucifer is coming back for war and we're weaker than ever." He spoke out loudly. "I break this pact, for I love humans too much. Clearly you cannot say the same. That is why you'd have left Virgil dead, and continued to cower away. If I didn't challenge you, your existence would still be a mystery to everyone. Even Yumi and Yurichi, who are the children of your most favorite servant, who you allowed to die instead of saving. Remind me, how are you a kind god?"
"We were never strong. That's why humans managed to damage us. And they did that because we were playing too much with their lives. We got too much involved. Don't you remember that?" Tsukiyomi spat out as the room seemed to darken a bit because of his anger. Still his voice stayed calm. "This has nothing to do with your or my love for humans. We are no puppeteers. Humans decide their own path. How they live or how they die, it's up to them. Their path to walk. It was not up to me to decide about life or death. Not even with Ronin." He glances a bit at Yurichi and Yumi, wondering if they truly understood what it meant before looking back at Ra. "We can handle Lucifer. You may not think so but we can. We should protect the humans. Not show our faces and expect them to fight for us what you clearly are planning to do so. The human wars are theirs. These wars are ours."
"You speak all you want, but inherently, you still fall short in your argument. Humans pray for the help of the gods, wishing for us to help. Doing nothing? They resent us. Action is how we prove we're gods worth existing." Ra said strongly while walking to Tsukiyomi. "It is our laziness that has caused this situation. Hiding our faces like coward has allowed Satan and Chernobog to advance. Inactivity while only cause more destruction. So, for now on, I void the pact anull. Failure to respect that-"

"And I go rogue." Virgil chimed in.
Tsukiyomi did not back away at all. He stared straight up at the god. Their colliding auras was almost creating enough tension to make the air in the room suffocating. No god would back off it came to a fight, that was clear. He folds his arms as he looks at the people in the room. The elites he had assembled to even out the human wars. His actions. Subtle ones. He takes a deep breath before letting it out. "Go then. Talk to the others. Tell them what you are going to do. Clearly my words mean as little to you as the pact we had made." he says, not wanting things to escalate to a fight here on earth.
"Virgil for now will fight with you all and even the demons to get rid of the remnants of the Adalian empire. That is all I wish to reveal for now. As a token of faith-" Ra said as he raised his hands, creating a blinding light that fixed the castle, healed everyone and made him disappear.

"That is heresy. He's a fucking snake!" Yurichi said as he stood up, distrusting Ra before walking to Tsukiyomi, breathing out quietly. "Is..what he said..true? My father was?...I am, one of yours?" He said in awe.

"Yumi, do you want to head to my room?" Virgil asked with a smile, wanting a little bit of alone time with her.

"Yeahhh. Everyone, I'll get back to you in a couple days. This all is insane. Don't fight." Joseph said as he walked off, heading down to the basement to get a bottle of wine.
Tsukiyomi was fuming inside. Ra was trying to sugar coat his words, trying to look like heaven itself, to get these people on his side. To make them his servants. He wasn't blind to the sun gods actions. But for now he should stay calm. Time will show. He looks at Yurichi as the kid talked to him, pulling him out of his thoughts. The anger that had surrounded him slowly faded away, making place for a very calm aura as he smiles kindly at Yurichi's awed face. "You are. Your eyes and mine are the same." He says as he puts a hand on Yurichi's head. And it was true, they held the same colour. "You come from a long ancient line of warriors I have created to protect my shrines and fight for the people. When my shrines dissapeard, you all got set free to live. Though you are quite the rebel. In words and behavior. Laying with a demoness is quite.... Unusual." Though it was clear he wasn't angry or so about that.

Yumi had truly no idea what had just happend. It was all so much to take in. Virgil. The gods. The escape. It was all much happenings. "Yes please." She breaths out, needing some quiet as well. Really needing it.

Lucien sighs a bit in relief as the other god left. "Can we go too?" He asks with a bit of a grumble to Valeryia, not wanting to be in the other god's suffocating presence. As if Dequan and Fillian weren't enough already.
"Well god, remember before her I had a human I loved. You could have hooked me up with her if you didn't like me with a demon." Yurichi grumbled out before smiling and touching Tsukiyomi, breathing out a little. "Do I have powers?" He whispered out, feeling his hand resonate with Tsukiyomi.

Virgil took Yumi away, heading to his room which Eva had trashed, leaving only a mattress on the floor. Virgil shut the door, taking off the armor his God had gave him and the weapons; now wearing fine clothing. He ran his fingers through Yumi's hair, smiling lovingly at her. "That was such a shit show. The entire time I was just thinking about how to end it as fast as possible, to be with you." He said while leaning in closer; then giving her a kiss. "The first time two gods have been on earth in perhaps ever...and all I could think about or look at, was you." He said with a blush. She was the only girl that made his heart beat fast, his stomach feel butterflies and cheeks turn red.

"Do what you want!" Joseph yelled from the cellar, finding his most expensive wine to drink for some relaxation.
"The name's Tsukiyomi, god of the moon. Not the god of love. I don't play with your lives. They are yours." Tsukiyomi says with a chuckle as he grumbled. This man was truly different from the other warriors born from his line. More defiant. Stronger in a way. "You and the demoness are a strange couple. But a match nontheless. And you don't have powers. Not like Souji, Fillian or Dequan have. You were build as warriors. Fierce, strong hearted, loyal. But human. If well trained though you can be as lethal as you want to be. I did not make your bodies to break easily. They are stronger and faster than a regular human's. And perhaps, in battle, I will lend a helping hand."

Yumi was a bit confused why his room was such a trashed mess but she had a feeling it had something to do with the woman who almost attacked him. She takes off her coat as well as her hat, finding it way too hot now that they were inside. When he touched her again and kissed her her heart started to beat like crazy again. How did he do that? How did he make her feel like the most special woman in the world? She reaches up and puts a hand on his cheek. She just looked into his eyes for awhile before laughing lightly. After everything that had just happend the thing the had her the most speechless was the fact he was here with her. "I can't believe I am looking into your eyes again.... After so many years....I pushed you out for so long and I don't even know why...." She says quietly.
"We all do things we question, Yumi. What matters is the end result." Virgil said while gently taking her hand, taking her onto the mattress with her being on top of him. "Truth is, even with all the terrible things that have happened since that day nineteen years ago..I'd go through it all again to have this moment right here and now, because even as a young boy, I knew Yumi that I wanted to be with you forever." He said as he ran his hands up her back, bringing her down close to him and giving her a small kiss, then staring into her eyes, having his heart beat heart before leaning in and giving her a deep kiss.
Yumi yelped softly as he pulled her down on top of him, making her blush an incredible colour of red. Honestly, and obviously, she had never been so close and touchy with a man before. It made her nervous to the core. The fact that it was Virgil made her feel safe and protected but still nervous as hell. A shiver runs down up her back as he moves his hands, bringing them even closer, making her heart pound even faster. She loved the feeling off his lips on hers but her eyes widened as he kissed her so deeply and intense. But she forced herself to relax as she went with the flow of it and kissed him back just as deeply.
Virgil continued to kiss her, breathing out hard through his nose. He ran his hands through her hair, flipping her onto her back, pressing his chest against her before he pulled away, being milimeters from her face as he looked down, having strands of hair fall down as he sweat a bit, having only candles light the room. "I love you, Yumi." He said quietly, resting his head down as he wrapped his hand in hers. "I'll never let you go again, my love."