dramatização aleatória Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

dramatização aleatória 579 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 579

over a year ago killer24 said…
He placed his palm on his face, it was almost impossible to just randomly say a spell that their magic leader wouldn't know. He'd have to say a spell him created but there still was a chance that they had created their own version.

"If that's all then, I guess it would be easy. I'd just have have to guess a spell that you guys don't know." he paused, a simple spell but one that they wouldn't know. Perhaps his illusion spell, that creates a giant snake and wolf illusion.

"Okay I've got one, don't be afraid when you use it though. 'noisulli etaerc'." he spoke once he'd finished black smoke like clouds surrounded him before forming a wolf and snake in from of him. He smiled and petted them, they were only illusions but to they were friendly to the castor. Magic wasn't allowed in the archives except from creating light to read, to stop accidents from happening so he shook his head and swiped through them with easy destroying the illusion.

(I wasn't sure how you wanted the magic to, so I just went simple)
last edited over a year ago
BanetteGhosneir commented…
the illusion of a lobo and Snake would work :D there are no 'normal' animais in the elf realm, they have their own version of snakes and Wolves, but their lobos are ripped with magic, and their snakes are mais spikey scaled over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
Hey! Like Fenrir and Serpent....i feel dumb for just recently noticing that... over a year ago
killer24 commented…
Bingo, I was going for that over a year ago
over a year ago mcterra said…
Nexus nodded "Aiden huh. I see." He thought for a moment. "Aiden, you seem to be quite a wild tempered person. Anyway, leaving that aside, do you remember anything that happened before your parents died?"
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Aiden's face grew hard, and sudddnly he seemed to have became serious. "Yeah. I always thought it might've been a nightmare, but i can remember on the night my parents died, that it wasn't just some freak accident. Somebody murdered them. It's kinda fuzzy because i was so little, but i do remember that the one that came after them wore a black cloak, and the hood had this weird looking red star on it." He said solemnly. "But after that, all i can remember is waking up in the forest and grampa finding me."
over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
Anim was unaware of what the spell would do, but he told her to stay calm when casting, so she did, she looked to her leaders, the strange thing is though, when Anim casts spells she really doesn't need incantations unless it's a spell that doesn't have anything to do with her unlimited control of earth, so people don't really expect her to speak with spells.

"n̸òisullį ̸etaer͏c"

a wolf and a snake, regular ones from a human realm, appeared to her right and left, the wolf on the left, snake to the right, and 4 of the leaders looked surprised, another simply looked at Anim, then he noticed she was holding the journal of the human that came to their realm

"A̠̳̠̳ͭͩ̎ͮ̉̓n͓͇͓͇̞̏ͯ͑­̣iͣ­̫̬͐­̜̹m­̏̑̌­ͫͩ̈­ͩͅ,­͊ͧ͂­̪̪̓­̖ ̹̂k͋̍̉̚o̻̮̙͇͎͐͂ͣͥlͥ̒ͮ̎̿̽­͓̙͓­̰o͛­͔͇͓­̝̯̪­͈s̟­̜̞̻­̦ ̉ͭ̓d̟̗̗̼͍͉̼̃͆̓͛r͎̮ͅȇͤ̽y̮͈̞̲̙̳̮͊ ͉̙̹̗̖̭̼͗͌͒͆̚h̼͓̯̙i̥̘͔ͣͭͬ̉ ̤̩̱̫̬̫͙̄̾̃ͩm̉̇̓̅ͤͪ́i͖͙͐­̠̭̙­n̅̐­͊̇̄­̯ͣ̃­̼̠̗­̝͔̥­d̽̔­ͫo̔­ͭ̃̄­̎̊̒­̣̖̗­͓s͗­̦͙ͮ­͙̮̬­̲ ̠͍̀ͮͥ̓ͮẗ̙͍̙̘́̏͛̅͐̆̚ọ͕̤͐̎ͭ̅̋ḽ̟̯̍̓ͥ͑͊̓͐ ̗͕̲̼̲̞̳ͬs͎̲̖̩t͕̝̪̠̺̮͐̋̚­̺ã­̂̾͋­͒ͦ͌­̰͇̘­̲̦̭­v̅̔­̔͂͋­̱ͤ?­̀̈́͂­̉̋̚­̘̯̉­̯̼͍­̥͍ a̦̰̰̹ͤ͒̏̊̇͆̂h̬̱͕̹͂̀̚r̫̖̹̠̱̥̖̊͆k̠ͬ̊ ̳͍̙f̫ͯ͛ͪ̐ͪ̔̚o̘̠̟ͨ̔͌̒̑̇͑s̹̣̦̱͒̏ͤͥ̎ͅ ̼͚l͈̙̻͕̰̱͉͂o̪̖s͕͇̠̯̜͎ͫ͛ͬ͛̇̃ͥͅ ͫͯd̫̫̏a͍̝̘ͥ̎ȁ̞͕͋̽͆͋̚r̟̝͍̅͗̑ ͔̻̲̖͓͒̓̎͐͊̔ͮu̠͚̰ͭ͊̇ͬ͊̐l­̼͓̎­͉͉̮­ḟͅ­͍̮a­̬͊́­̰̗̻­̹hͥ­̫ͨ̎­͉̩̯­?ͭ̾­͉̣͍­͉̮ ̭͚̘ͧ́̃͆ͧ"

one of the leaders asked

"Z̢u'̀u͢ ͜l҉os͢t fun ̧d͝aaŗ sta͡v ͟naa̸ļ ͢Mu͞n ͜n̵unon͡ n̕ù,̵ ahrk ̧d҉aa҉r ͢ųlfa̸h̛ z͏u͜'u͝ los ҉v͡oz͞o̧ko͟r̢aa͏v fos͘ ̴nưst̡ ̨los"

"H͠um̷áǹ
͜w͡hat ͡are ̀c҉r̡ea̵t͢u͝re͢s̡?
Ani̷m made ͏cr̨e̡ature͝s...̢
b̀u̧t cr͏eat͡ures҉ no͏t ͝rea̸l
n͢o ͘hèart͝
̵no͏ ͘m͠ąg͡i͢c
f̢a̵k̕e
̨il͏l̴u͢s̕io̢n҉s?̡"

Anim had got better at speaking the English language, but whilst she spoke to Ike, the leader who wasn't surprised stood, and then walked into his personal study.
the other 4 were intrigued apon the creatures, the wolf lay down by Anim's feet, and the snake coiled itself around her leg.
He sighs and leans against a wall thinking. He wasn't sure how to get them to believe him other than showing up there, but he couldn't do that with out the full spell and even then they might be sceptic. There wasn't much he could do, perhaps another spell but there is still a chance that he could pick on that they know already.

"Is there away to amplify the spell you're using to talk to me?, if they could hear me they might change their mind. I'm really not sure on what spell I can give you, that you don't know already" he shook his head, illusions was the only thing he could think of. It really frustrated him, knowing that even in his field he was useless.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot seem to help you. First contact with another race is hard enough, but if both don't really know or believe the other it's next to impossible."
"b҉u͘t͟ Anįm̧ ̢kn̕ow͏s͏ ̛Hu̡m̵an̢ ͠e̴xi͡s̨t͠s
̨Aniḿ is͝ s͟pe͢ak̢ing̢ ͢t͠o͟ ͜M̧ųn
An͜i̸m ̵i҉s speak҉in͡g͘ Mun L͏angu͠ag̨e̷
҉A̢nim̨ ͏j̵us͏t҉ ̡u͞sed͟ ̢a ͜M͏u̵n̸ s̡p̷el͞l
̸
Anim ca̷n i̡ncr͡ea͜se ̡s̢pe͜ĺl ̧str̛en͞gth ̀by͟ a̢rti͜f̛a͠c͞t̸s̡
Anim͜ ̨can͞'̴ţ ͘use͘ ̕A҉rti̕fa͢ct̵s
A̷nim ͡o͏vèrl͡o͞ad̷s Artif̢a̵c͢ts
Anim̛ ̢has̴ to͏o ̡m̵u͠ch̡ ̕Maņa̧ f҉o͡r̀ ̡Arti͘fa͝c͘t́s̢ ̨to ̷contai͝n"

the leaders looked at her curiously, and again at the animals.

"I̴k̴ę,҉ wh̛a̶t ͢a͘re ̢An͟i͡ḿálş Anim sum͘monȩd?
̨fu̢r͜ry ͘fo̵u̵r ͜le͜gge͟d crea͞tur̵e͝,̛ l͜ǫo͢k̀s͢ lik͘e̴ w͜e̴ąk͢ ͟ve̴r͏s̵i̸o͟n͞ o̶f͟ a̵ ̶Gŕohi̶i̡k̵ w͘i͢thou̢t͞ M̀an͢a S̶i͠gi͏ls ápon̴ ̷bòdy
͜
a̷nd ̸sm̕a͢ll͜,͘ ̨less҉ ͢spiky̸ ́P͘rakem"

one of the leaders came forward, and knelt down to inspect the animal

"M̸ưn r҉a̡an̸ n̨o̷l͠ ͢M͟i͢d̴ga̵rd"

the other leader was busy rummaging through his study, looking for something
"I know you are, but they are the ones who believe that I don't exist not me." he laughed, he never thought that this would ever happen, that he'd be trying to tell people that he is real. However whether or not the Elf's leaders believed that he is real, his job to try and find a copy needed to continue.

"Huh?, what are they?. The furry one is called a wolf and the small one is called a snake, I don't know what you're talking about Prakem?, Gorhiik?" he questioned but shook his head and continued to search through old books in the archives, so far he'd found out the name of the 'Rainbow Bridge' the 'Bifrost' bridge but other than that not much.

"I haven't had much luck, but I know the name of the rainbow bridge at least, not that it would help at all." he spoke the last part quietly hoping that the elf wouldn't hear him.
Anim pointed to the wolf, and said Wolf, then to the snake, and said Snake.

Whilst she was doing this, the other leader returned from his study, with a torn page, he then handed it to Anim, it was the other half of the Gate Spell.

"H̱͇͕̗ͧ͛u̠̫͓̠͍̼͑m͍͈ͮ̌­a͂ͣ­̰̓̉­n̥s­͛͂ͨ­̼̗̅­̱ ̣̼̯̲̞̻ͣa̟ͯ̉͂ͧ̍ͣ̎r͙̮͑̊̍̽e͑̑͐͋ͭ͛̀ ̣̙͖͉̀̐̔͌̓dͣͭ͊ͪͩ̄͊a̍ͦ̊͑ͥ­̪̽n­͚̙̬­͓ͅͅ­͈gͫ­̃̍͗­̺ͩ̉­̦̪e­͒͌͛­ͮ̓̈­̳̤̉­̩r̈­̥̊̃­̮͈̰­oͯ̃­̤̔̎­̗̝̞­͈͓u­̋̍̾­̑̋̎­sͦ͒­̂ͩ̉­͖̝̋­̼̰,­ͯ̋̋­ͥ̈̎­̦̩̀­̳̥̝­̘͍ ̪̖ͧ͌͑̃͊A̖ͫͅn̩̗̰̘̮ͧ̏̏̓̎ͬ­̭̞i­ͭ̍̒­̺̗̾­̲̹m­̺̅.­ͪ̅̂­͛͌ͧ­̼̮̅­̹͓͇­͚

Î̫̦ͤ̂͌ͧ̈́f̩̻̪̱͎̉ͥ͆̋̍ͦͅͅ ̗̤͂̈̋ͤͬͪ͒y͇͔̰̱o͕̞̖̝̭̝̐̊ͮ̊͗̚u͎͚̦ͫͣ ̩̼̇ͬŵ̥̦ͤ̓͒̑̋ï͔͓̦͉̀ͨ͂ͣ͒ͫs͍̩͙̗̞h͐̑ ̎ͨ̔͆̚t͖͕̯̯̱͌͐̔̏ͨ̑̚o͒̾ͦ̿ ̞̤̠̞͕̻̄̉g͖ͥo̞̖ͯ̌̆ͪ,̣͚̎͊̍͗ͬ ̥̻̯ͣ̊̓̐t͍̩̟͈̗̪̺ͤͧh͉̣͖̦̭̖ͭ̀͊e͎͖̬͖̱n ̬͐͗ǵ̱̠̰̯̝̭ͮͫͥͅo͕̹ͤͤ̈́͛̋̍.̾͒̾̂ͬͮ͛

B̰̓ú̫́̀ͪ̊̎ṯ̰̘̙̉͒̒ͨ ̗̫͕͖͇͊͊r̘̿̉ͬḙ̥̣͓̹mͯe̖͆̅­̝̱͖­͙m̾­̓͋͑­̱͚̬­͈b͗­̖͕̗­̹̱e­͓̜̦­̮͖r­̬̄ͮ­͍̟,­̦̉̋­͇̫͔­̬͓ͅ ͉̝̬̩ͩ͌͆ͨͅt͈͍̬̯̫̬́̊̆ͦ̀ͩͭ­hͩͥ­ͤ̊ͪ­iͨ̔­̪̓̋­̰̗ͅ­̺s̄­ͨ ͚͎͈͎̈̄̾g̓͊a̘t̮͈̼͐ͣ͋́̔e̔ ͈̰̱̘̐͗́i̭̬̪͔͉̠̼͐͋s̱̲͈̹̳̓ͪ̄̇ ̭̝̑̐̽͒ͦ1 ̬̑ͯ̆w̻͕̞̭̲̻͒ͣ͌ͥ̐̇͂ͅa͔̒ͮȳ̘̤̱̻̣̲̌̿͊͐ͣ̚

ý͍̬̼ͤͯ̅̒̐o̠̩̦ͪ̌̏͆̃̂̄ͅu̫͙͙͂ͤ̽ͫ̋ͨ̈ͅ ͍̭͓̞͉̪̦̓ͤc͂̿ä͎̺̥̪̥̩́ň̫͉̭̪͙͖̌͊ ̟͚̫͈o͎̗̻̳̜͓ͮͯ̊ͧͪn̤ͣl͕͔̬͉͖̰yͦͦ͒͛̚ͅ ̩ͭg̟͈͈̻ͣͬo̦͐ͯͪ͐ ͖̉̈́͆ͮ̅͛̆t̺̻͈͚̫̫̗̆̽͌ͣ͂ͬ̋­hͤ͌­̩̫ͅ­̣ͅr­̞͕ͅ­͙͍͎­ȏͫ­͕ͮͨ­͎̝̲­͙̣̫­u̇ͮ­̼̓̄­̭̭̥­͔ġ­̟̍h­̳̜,­͉̮̼ ͬ̾ͯåͭ̓̓n̰̥͙͓͈̄̑d̬̖̖̖͉̦͆̿̊ͅ ͕̜̙̩͈̙͔̏̈́͒̃y͎̥̺͍̫̱̮̏ͫo̦̬͔͕͚͇̱͑̋͋u̺͙͚̲ͫͫ ̂ͪč̥͇̲͇͍̮̤̇ͨ͊ͣȁ̬͖͉͊ͥ̄­̦̹͚­n̦ͯ­̫̮͙­̱n̾­͆ͩ̍­̬ͦ̽­o͂̇­̌͌̌­̭̫͚­̱t̿­ͣ̾̚­̜̫̞­̰ ̙̩ͣ́̾ͣ͌r̩̟̈́̇̾̿̋̎ě̤̋ͭ̄ͮ­̺̭̬­̩t̅­͙̦u­̀̋͛­̓̓̚­̞̫͗­r̓ͧ­̤̙̀­̬̙̥­̜n̻­̣͈̳­̗̣̰­&qu­ot;­

the Elf leader said in English, anim was astounded, the other leaders were confused, the Wolf and Snake illusion disapeared, Anim did quick bow, took the page, and then ran out from the tower, towards the forest again.

"M̶ùn̨,͞ An͜iḿ ͞haş ot̡her h̴a̴lf!

͠Anim ̶ca͡n̵ mak̕e͠ Gat̵e!
H͝u̸m̢an nèed́s͞ to ̴crea̸te̕ the G͠a̕te ͞t̵oo̸
Gate͜s ̶co̡n͟ne̡c̨t͟ ̧t̶o e͝a̴c̷hòt̵heŕ
͜A͡nim ̡t̛he̛ǹ g͡o͝ t͢hrou͠gh
̸to ̴Mu͟n ̨wo͏r͟ld̶
Midg̀ar͡d
̡Br͝idge ̨no̡t͠ ͢ǹee͠d҉ed!̀"
"Beg your pardon?, how did you?. The other half was destroyed you said." he was shocked at the shouting and fell of a small step ladder, quick to stand up and dust himself off he looked around to see if anyone saw.

"I need to create a gate?!, I'm not sure how to though." he thought Anim meant a real gate, but them shook his head realising it must be a magical circle of sorts, it would cause a disturbance to do it in the city. He thought for a moment, if an elf was to suddenly appear people would panic or even become aggressive, sure there are some who accept magic but not that many it was only in the last few decades that the witch trials and hunts had stopped but there wasn't a law for different worlds.

"perhaps we should wait a day or two, to prepare. I'm not sure if I could make a 'gate' in the city." he paused wondering how the voice would react, it was a big deal to travel to another world.......well he thought so at least but it also needed to be thought through.
"An͡i͢m͏ ͝s͘aid̡ ha̛lf torn̴ ̡out, no̢t͝ ̷d́es̛t͜roye͜d
͞g͏a̢te͢ n͟eed͡s̸ to be ̕m̀ád̡è b͟o͝th sid͝es ̸for͘ ҉s͠i̡n͠g͠le-w̢a͘y tr̢a͘v҉e͞l
͡b̡ook hàs ́pl̷án҉ t̶o ͘b̢ui͠l͢d
̕n̸ee̷d s̵t͘o̷ǹe̕
c͏a͢rv̴e͘ sy̨m̡b̢ols
͡b͝ind̴ na̶me ̨t̛o ͟s̶tón̛e
t͠h̀en s͟t̵ones̢ c͏on͏ne҉ct͡
Sţon͟es͜ t͡ak͢e ͏o̵n҉e̕ side̵ t̨o͝ ̵othe̶r
br̨ìn͟gs th͏in̕g̵ş w͟i̢t҉h"

"A̧nim w҉ill t̵ák͘è ͝t͡ame ͝to̕ ̴cre̛a̵t̶e A̸n͠im's Ga̧tȩ,̧ ͡bu̡t҉ we͏ ne̴ed҉ ̴do͡ no̴w
̧Ani̡m͡ ͠ņot͜ knơw ͠i̢f͞ t͏h̴e T͏a͠lk҉ S͡p̨e͟l͘ĺ ̴wi͡l̶l t͢ar҉g͝e̛t͝ ̵Ik̴e a̕g̵a͢i̸n, T̨al̴k ̀S͢p̶e͜ll is ͘R͠and̵ǫm
̧To̵mo̡ŗro̵w Tálk ҉Spell͠ ͠might ͏g̛et̨ so͟meo͏ne ͢e͘ls͏e, not̛ ̸go̶o͜d"
"I see, that makes sense. Okay then I'll create this sides gate as fast as I can. But is it really okay to just leave your world?, there'll be no going back." he felt awkward knowing that for knowledge, someone was willing to leave their own world, knowing that they might not return. Sure he could do it because it's not like he had family or friends, but for someone else whom may or may not was troubling.

"I'm going to need your help with building the specifics but I can do the rest, if you're really set on coming I suggest you say your farewells and pack before hand. I'll get going to start building now." he quickly placed the books back and then rushed to the entrance, he needed to be quick and ride out of the city and find a quiet place to build the gate, the affects of such magic on the surrounding area could be devastating. The less people know about this the better, he wanted to make sure the elf wasn't going to walk into it's own death by coming here.
Ańi҉ḿ ̛įs ̧n҉ót lik҉e ̵ơth͞er Elv͝es͠
An͞im͠ haś ͘d̶aŕḱer̷ ski̴n̶
An͠i͜m͡ ̵has ̛bla̢c̨k èy͏ès
̡Fa̷mi̛l̴y ǵo͟ne,̡ kìll̶ęd
̸An͘i͘m̧ ̸wi҉l͟l ńo̡t mi̴ss̷ her͡e
͠Anim̕ i͜s ̴di҉s͡liḱe͜d,͟ An̢ím͘ ̕wa͠n̶ţs̢ to ̨le͡av͟ȩ
͠
́Hùm͜an͜ ̧world mo͠re̵ ̵iǹt͜e͠r͘esting
͜H̵u̸m̕a͠n̛ś ̛mo͢re͝ ̴i̴n͜t̴e̷r҉est͢in͝g̷
Anim͝ ͏mig͡h̛t ͜f̡it̢ ̧in
Skin wil͘l ͞m͝a̕t̡c͢h
Ears ǹo̴t҉ so mu͟ch,͞ e͝yes̕ ́too.
b̨u̡t͞ A͏nim̧ can͏ ͠g̴i̛ve͢ gift̕s
M҉a̷gics͢ ̧n͢o͢t ҉knoẃn ͡to̴ ̢M̧un̶
K͢n͡ow̛led͝ge ońly͟ t̸o ͡elv́es

A̕n̕i̸m͏ ḩas͘ ņo p̕o̢ssessio̡n͟s̛
̢An̷i̴m͘ ҉has le͝a͜r̵ne̕d, Po̡s͞se͜s҉s̨ion ̸l̨e͘ad̕s͟ ͡t͢o ĺoss
́o̶t̴h͜e̵r e͝lves w͜ould st͢eal a̡n̵d ͝br͟ea͟ķ A͞nim'̵ś ͡t͟hiņgs͟
͝d̨est́roye͟d ̵aņi̛m͏'̸s͢ ̴ho͘m̶e̶
̸
̧şo̴ An͡im̷ l͏i͞v̡es ́i̡n ͏f͝or̷est
a̴m̢o͘n͏g mągic ͏a͠n̛ḑ ͡cr̸eature͏s͝."

Anim arrived at her forest,
she quickly used her magic to pull stones out from the ground, in the shape of a hollow circle, she didn't need tools to carve symbols, she could easily command the rock to do it for her, she begun to draw various amounts of symbols all over the stone.
He was saddened to hear her story, he could only relate a small portion but not to that extent . Sure he didn't have friends or family but people were afraid of him rather than violent. Deep in thought he raced on horse out of the city, he wasn't sure where he'd set up the gate but it shouldn't be hard to find a location he thought.

"I see, I'm sorry about that. The gate should be ready soon, I should be able to find a place to make it" he spoke trying not to bit his own tongue while riding.

"Just a thought, do you know how to interact with people, er, in general" he shook his head at the thought of loosing a elf 'interested' in humans, oh the horror he thought, it made him laugh a little.
Nexus frowned. A black cloak and a red star. Nexus knew he had heard about those somewhere but he couldn't recall exactly. He nodded "Tell me Aiden, in your entire life have you ever noticed strange things happening around you when you're angry? Have you ever passed out randomly like you did earlier?"
"D͞oeś I͏ke̢ ̨k̕now th́e͡ ba͞s͜ic͝ ̷r̨u͞ne̛s̕?̵

Runes ̕ǫf̢ magic̷?̵

doȩsn't m͘att͞èŕ in w̕h͢ìch̴ ͏o̢rd͞er, b̡u͏t put on gaţe͠

I̶re͢s̢ia͡m̡ Ga͝rátun̴e H͜uag͡u҉ine J͠arak

tḩe̴n mak̕e a ma̷g̀ic̛al ̡c̸ìr҉cle ̀on͞ ̷th̡e ̛to͜p͝ of ̶th͟e g̨atȩ, ͞insi͞d͠e ͟th̡e ͡ci̧ŕcle҉,
͘
pu̸t͜ Mid͞g͞ar҉d͜ iń ͠r͟u͠ne҉s"

A҉nim͜ ͡una͢ware how ́human̵s̴ ̸i͢n̵t͢er̸a̶ct, Elv̀e̷ş t̕r̨eat͡ ͟El̛ves with ̷r̷es̸p̵ęc̛t,̛ no͞ ph͠ysical tou̶c̢hi͏ǹg͜ ̢unle͠s͏s ̨f͝emale t͏o͞ male, ̕or transf͟e͜rri̛n̛g̴ ̢man͢a ̵o͏r͠ ́i͡t͞èm̕s̢.
̢
͘e̷xce̴p̡t for҉ ̡Ani͢m.́
̵E̷ļv̵e͡s stay ̵a̧w͜ay A̶n̢im.

͏H͝uma͜ns͞ n͞e͞eḑ Mana?"

Anim begun making the circular gate carve those runes into it, and atop she made the circle with Migard in runes on it.
 "D͞oeś I͏ke̢ ̨k̕now th́e͡ ba͞s͜ic͝ ̷r̨u͞ne̛s̕?̵ Runes ̕ǫf̢ magic̷?̵ doe
"Okay then, I'll do that" he said jumping off the horse into a clearing. Thankfully he had brought a book from the archive to help him with the stones and nature magic, it wasn't really his forte. He did as she had told him by summoning stones and using a different type of magic he inscribed the runes onto the stones and set them up in the order she told him to.

"okay I'm almost finished, just need to place the last stone." he was a little excited at doing this, meeting someone from another world. Although that feeling he had still bugged him, if this was just another human getting him to do some magic for them it would make him look foolish. He paused for a moment, what if he was right, that this was a trap he'd willingly walked into, he had trusted the voice enough that he'd got to do this gate but no he had doubts about it.

"Okay then, is there anything else?." He decided to do it anyway, if it was a trap then he'd deal with it. Finishing her orders to the letter or rather rune, that is everything the elf told him. If this worked then it would mean that the myths were true, and that would be interesting to say the least he'd still need to look into the Bifrost though the rainbow bridge to fully be able to travel to different worlds.
When Ike said he was done, she infused her gate with her magic, the stones on both sides begin to spin, the symbols then begun to glow till there was a swirl of magical essence in the middle, after a few moments the gate on anim's side begun have a pull, and the one on Ike's side begun to push things away, after a few moments Anim gets pulled into her Gate, both sides begun to shine brightly.

Then, Ike's side dimmed down, to reveal a Green Haired, smooth skinned girl in a silken dress with bandages on her right arm, her eyes were black, with a green iris. she looked around her.

the trees were... small, without magic essence pouring from them, the human sky was a darker shade of blue than the Elf's one, then her eyes landed apon the human.

a real human, their skin was still quite darker than Anim's, same size as her, and his hair was cyan.

"Ik̨e͘?̶
M͘un is ͜I̡ke҉?
̛Anim is̕ Ȩl͠f
A͡n͝im is Fa͝h́liil"

she took a step forward, slowly though
As the gates began to glow he stepped back using his cloak to shield himself from the pushing air, it was certainly doing something but it was too soon to say what. He tried looking again but it grew brighter, so he shielded his eyes again waiting for the light to die down.

Once it did he lowered his arm and his cloak went back behind him. He stood there shocked mouth hanging wide, for a girl had appeared so it must have worked. Closing his mouth he realised that she was an elf, well her ears were pointy and she spoke with a thicker accent now she wasn't in his head.

"I can't believe that worked?. Uh sorry, yes I'm Ike, I take it you're Anim. That actually worked, I'm shocked." he shook his head lightly to get over that it worked, he knew that this meant the myths were real it was a massive discovery.

"Welcome to Midgard, I guess?."
Anim nodded her head, and looked carefully at the human, he was staring at her ears, she quickly moved her hair to cover her ears.

"I A̛ni̵m͜
A̕l͟f́heim͡
̨N͘o͡x h̢i͏
̧uhḿ..̵. G̷r͘èatfu̴l̶
͏As̶s̴i̡st̡ance i̢s͡ Gre̵a͏t̕fuļ
Dơe̵s Ik̡e ̧l̕i̸v̡e̶ in͢ F̸o͢r͘èst like ̢An͡im?
h̵um̸ans ͡no҉t ͏l͟ik̨e͞ Ik͏e ͝too͡?̢"

she asked, looking around once more, the world was vastly different, it felt different... instead of magic, a different kind of feeling was in the air... more heavy, a new feeling.

the air smelt different too, Anim's forest smelt like magic... if that can be a smell?

"M̸un͟ h̕a͞v̶e tòw͘ǹs̸? home̵s?
A̡nim ̛h͟às ̡mind̨o̢s al̸ot ҉of̢ ̀Mu͢n
u̡hm̴.̴.҉.͟ m͡ind͞o̢s.̶..͠ know̨n? ͞re͢ad by͜ ̨bo̸ok ͠a̵nd t̶heń kǹow̴n̴e͟d̷?
͏An̢im̀ ̕kn̴o͘ẃne̛d͡ ̢a͢bout̨ Mu͡ns̢.
͠K͟n̶ig̀h͝t̀s,̷ er̵r.̷ swo̢rd p͞
m̷etal͞ ̸sm̶i̷th͞s̸ an͞d̛ wi̡za̢rd̨s̡,͜ Ike ̸wiza͟r͝d?̡"
"No I live in the city, I came here to make the gate. Kinda just not a bad as what you said." he smiled at her to comfort her. She seemed to know a few bits about humans, that journal of hers must have been detailed.

"You know a lot about humans, I'm sorry that I know little about Elves. Yes I'm a wizard, knights are also part of human culture." he noticed her looking around, he had guessed that it's because of the different worlds but she had an air around her, it was something he'd not seen before but he just shrugged it off as an elf thing.
"A͞nim ͝h́as h̷um͞an bo̶ok, A͏n͜im̷ M͠indos lơts o͝f human ̨ţhi͠ngs̨

A͝n̶im w̷àǹt͡s̡ t̶o k̕now ͘m̵ore about ͞humańs...͞
u͡hm͟..͜. ̀M̧i̶ndos...̸.͡ L̕earn? ͝L͠e̕ar͠ńe͜d͠?̧
̢
is ͠A̛ni̵m allowe͟d ͞into Mu̴n ̵ci̡-ty?
̛ci͜-t͢y?̡ Anim p͘r͢o̵n̸o͘unc҉e͞ ̴righ̀t?̶"

Anim attempted to remake the sound with her mouth a few times, before she spotted a building in the distance, the castle, a structure she had never seen before.

"M̀un ci-͞ty̛?" she asked, pointing to the castle
"You learn fast, and it's not a known tongue to you so I'm impressed. A city is a big town, large town grows into city with more people." he tried to explain, it was difficult but she seemed to learn fast so he was sure she understood. It was funny watching her try to speak the same words and have a some trouble, he smiled an followed her hand where she was pointing.

"That's a castle, yes it's close to the city just on the out skirts. You can come to the city but perhaps hiding your ears, humans don't have ears like that." he showed her his to prove his point, if people know that other worlds exist or that an elf was here.
Anim nodded, and re-positioned her hair to hide her ears, then begun to walk towards the large stone structure.

"Sh̕ouĺd̶ Anim ņo҉t talk͏ ̷to͞ ̕M͡un̛s͟?
͡unt͡ìl ̴A͞nim la͟rne̡d mor̸e͘ ̸wor̨ds?
͢is ͞A̷ni͜m'̛s͜ ͠s͝k͞i͝n Fa͟h̨in ńo͢t ͏sús̶pi̧c͟ióus?͘
uhm̵..͡. ̨F͞ah̸in.... Gr̀e̴e̴n̕,҉ Red, ͘Bl͏ue.͞.̸.͘.
̨Fah̡i͡n͡?͠"

she asked, looking back to see if Ike was following.
the human language was a lot more complex, they had 2 words for learn, past and present. whereas Elves has only 1 word for learn, which meant past, present and future tense of it.
He thought for a second then walked up to her to compare his skin tone and hers, darker and people would think she worked out in the sun light skin and she'd be seen as someone important not having to work in the sun.

"It shouldn't matter too much, your skin is fair so we can say you're someone who is deep in her work from the archive. As for the words, perhaps that is best. All in all we can pass you off for a druid from another nation, it'll give a cover for your accent and aura." he nodded before think to himself, perhaps giving her some books will help her learn the new tongue.
"D̕r͞u-̧i̡d͘?
͟D̨r͟u-i̴d̀..̀.͡.̛ b́ey͜l̨un҉d̴?̀
Pe͝r͞s̢on̴, ̡li͝ḱe Lahze͢y̧.̷. uh̵m.̸.. ̧w҉iza̢r̨d̀, ҉b͝ut̴ m̕o̢re ̧w̴i͞th̨ ̴F̧o͠r͞esţ,͢ Natùre.
Mun'͢s ͏ḩa̧v͟e͝ ̛La̶hze͘y̧ t͞o̷o?
M̕u͝n ͠b̶ook̡ no͢t́ t͢o҉ld͏ ̡An̛im̷ ҉t͝h̡a͠t.
̀
o̴t͏her͝ ͘E͘l͞v̛e̴s wòn'͡t́ ҉f̢i̷ţ ͠i͜ņ, ͠E̶lves prid̶eful,҉ ͢s͜mug, ͘m̛a͠ruv.̕.̶.̨
̨Ma͜ruv́...̧ ͝uhm.͠.."

she tapped the top of her head, as to show thought
"s҉el̀f c̀ent͝e͡r̨e͟d͡?̛
sel͘f͠.... ̵fis͞h̕?̢
s̕elf̕-f͘ish?"

she managed to speak out, the town got closer.
"It's like a wizard but more nature magic and such, so yeah. There is only so many things a single book can tall you." he laughed at her description of elves, he didn't read any myths like that well may be he caught the prideful.

"I take it you are different?, I'm sure ever race has it's 'traits' that aren't lovely." he followed her, hoping not to draw too much attention to themselves, they didn't need people to get hostile or scared even getting interested about them was a scary thought as well. The political world would flip, at worst it would lead to death at best, something else.
Anim nodded

"Ąnim ńot ͞s̕elf̴-fi͢s҉h̕, n̵ot p͢r̸idefu̢l
Ańi̵m ͡hàs̵ ̀n̡o̡ ̶p̀r̷id̶e, ͝no͝t̀hin͝g ̷t͡o͝ ͜have pr̢idę ̨i̕n.͡
An̡ìm ́can ͝f͠r͘ee̡l̢y ̧còntr̸o̴l̕ g͢r͏o͠und̨, ̛but o̵t͏her̷ ̕m̧agi͏c͜ i̧s͢ ha͜rd͡ ͟for̕ Anim"

she pointed to her own skin

"oth҉er ̢E͘lves̴ hav̢e lig͞ht ͠s̵ki̢n
more ̛li͠gḩt̵ t҉han A͟ńi͘m'̵s
̷M͡u̶n͘ ͡boo̧ķ sa̸y̧s H͘u͞ma̢ńs a̧n̢ḑ Elve̛s̷ have҉ ͡d̷i͠ff͡ere̛nt co̶ļo͠urs
̨
Ik͢e͞, ̢wh͝o̢ ̛i͜s ́Shid҉o?"

she asked, Shido was the name on the inside of the book, a human named Shido
Thinks for a minute, but he couldn't remember hearing anything about a 'Shido', it made him wonder as well how did this guy know this?. He was starting to get an image of Elves but not a good one, but that wouldn't matter for the time.

"I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything about anyone named Shido. It makes me wonder" he shook his head and followed her, he needed to stay by her it could end horribly because she doesn't know much about this world.
Anim stopped before the spot where the floor turns from dirt into stone, and continues on to more stone, a human 'city'

she first closely inspected the knights standing atop the walls, and around the large gate into the city.
"M͠un͝ kni͟g͢ht̡s?̢"

she asked, pointing to one of the knights, who responded with a confusing, and a little stern, look to Anim.
"Passing out? Like, when i can't remember stuff between one time and another? Yeah, but it hasn't happen since grampa found me. It's like...he has this really calm aura or something, and it sorts keeps me from getting mad...i can't really explain it." Aiden replied, his brow furrowed as he tried to formulate a sensible answer.
Nexus nodded. "I see." He said. He had already examined Aiden carefully and he was meticulously assembling and arranging thoughts in his mind. He was doing all of that with great care, he didn't want to miss anything. Just thn the innkeeper walk in with a tray. On it was a meal consisting of bread, eggs and meat and a mug of ale. He placed it on the table and worked out. "You're probably hungry."
"Well, passin' out does that too ya, y'know? Especially since you're bipopular and all." He agreed, before immediately digging right into the food.
(boop?)
(sorry that I couldn't reply sooner, Summer is a busy time)

He sighs and face palms, she's just drawing more attention to herself. If she wants to survive she can't act like this in front of everyone, that'll get her caught instantly.

"Anim, let's not point at the soldiers, it's not polite. Perhaps we should not just get you a book to learn how to talk, you should also learn how to act in public or at least not to be suspicious." he whispered to her, getting into fights with soldiers happens but it wouldn't go in his favour to learn from her if she gets hurt or killed. He'd need to find a book or some way to teach her how humans act in social situations, she'll need to act human for awhile if only out in public to survive.
Anim nodded
"An̶i̡m ͠can re͢àd ͞M̴un books̴
̀v̡e͠ry ͢Co̵m͝pl̕ex͝ ́l̕a̧n͞gu͜agę
w̕h͡y ̡Mưn'̡s̕ c̢h̡oose şuch ̛a coḿp̷l̀èx ̨L͢a̕n̸gu͞age?"

she asked, moving further into the human city, the sights, smells and sounds were very different than Alfheim, there were more shops outside, whilst Alfheim there were only shops inside, large amounts of people walking around, same with Alfheim, but the difference is that in Alfheim the sounds were more Elvish, here, it's English.
"Coming from an Elf. Without any other language to compare to, it seems rather standard and simple." he sighed, sure there was other languages in this world but they were similar, only a dialect from another world would seem so 'foreign' but it couldn't be helped.

He lightly smiled, the Elf seemed to be so engrossed with the sights of the city like a child or countryman. It made him realised how he had gotten used to it after awhile, but to be fair he wasn't that interested about the city itself when he first arrived.
He wondered what the world she came from was like, all his guesses were either from child books or based on her, however she had said she wasn't like the others so it couldn't really count. He had thought that they would be graceful and elegant, so far he had found out they were arrogant and proud, it didn't give him high hopes about any other theories he had about them.
"F͜ahl̡iil̀ h̛ave ̨m̶or̢é lán͝guag̕ès̶ too
̵S̵a̷r͡od͜aal͝e҉n̨, ̧,̢ ͘Dil̴fa̛ḩlii̷l͜en̨, ̡S̛ik̸.̵
Àn̴i͟m ̶s͠p̷e͞aks ͜Fah͡ĺii͢l͘e͜n͠,̛ ̧Śa̵r҉od͏aąl͟en
͡A͟nim̡ ͠c͘a̶n't͞ ͏l̛ȩar̨ǹ ͞Di͢lf͢a͞h͢li͞il̶eń
D̶il҉fahlii̢l ar̨e ͘g͘one
̵A̛n͘i̕ḿ c͡a̸n't ̷spe̛a҉ķ S͡i̡k,́ ͟but c̷an͜ ̛wri̧t́e͞ ͢S̴i͠k̸
F̕ahl̨iileń i͏s̸ ͘sim͜p҉ĺe͟st͞

i͢n̕ Mun ̕E͡n̛ǵl̵i̡s͘h̷, w͞o̴rds̷ a͜r̴e͟ ̴s̷tran̕ge͟ c͠òm̸p͞lȩx҉
i͟n͟ ̛F͏ahli̶ilèǹ, wòrd̛s are ̶s̶i̡mp͜l͡e̡.͞
En҉glish h͠as͘ ͟El̨ve͡n, ̕Elve̵s̀ a̛nd ͏E̸lf͝
Fa̧h̵liil all͟ 3͞ for̷ Fahl̵i͏il̀e̡n͘
Bo͠ok̵s ͠ar̷e͠ wri̢t̸t͞en̡ ͏in͡ ͏S̷i͏k"

she responded to Ike

"A̡ni̢ḿ ͝h̶a̢s̀ id͏ea̴
̷Ani͞m ̴w̸i̶l̡l fol͝low̶ law̶ ͏o͏f̀ ́Al̸ch̀em̴y̵ ̡w̢it̡h ̨Iķe
An̵i҉m ͘wi̧ll ̢g͢i͡ve̢ Frah͠z͏o͝g̛in̕.
̶u͞h̷m....̷ If̷oratíon?
̀i͞n͟f̨ormati̡o̵n?
Infor͠matio̡n̶,͝ ҉for͝ I҉nf҉orma̶t̛ion̕,͝
A͟nim w͡i͢l̶l͘ ̴t͘e͠l̡l ̸o͢f Fa̢h͏ĺii̕l, ̨and Ik͠e te̷l̴l̵ o͏f͢ M҉un
ac͝će͘pta͝bĺe?"
Stops looking very confused, he had little clue what she was talking about, he'd rather interrupt her though he needed to learn.
"I have no clue what you're on about, please try and remember you know little of humans from an journal by one, but I know less from the old children stories and myths about Elves" he spoke low, but load enough for her to hear. It was true in this learning expirence she had a massive advantage over him, not only the book she had with her but the fact she can freely learn while in this world rather than him who wasn't there.

"I'll teach you everything about this world and humans, but it'll take sometime even more with the translation difficulties so we'll work on that first." it was easier said than done, he'd need to teach her English or learn from her Elvish, both could take a week or few days; that was before they start to learn about each others cultures.
"F҉ahl͜i̴il ha͢v̧e ͏bo͟ok̕,̀ it͢ ̛h́a̷s ever̡y Fah̴li̕l̛l̶e̴n w҉or̢d̵ i̛n̨ ̢ít̸
does͏ M͝u̕n's͟ ha̷v҉e̢ so̕m̀e̶th̸in͟g li͞k͜e̶ t͡ha͢t̢?̸
͜i̢ń ̸F͟ahl͏ii̷le̕n ̶it ͠i̢s͘ ͏c̸a̧lle͝d a͘ ̡s͜ik̕dey"

she asked, turning to face Ike.
she noticed that Ike wasn't learning her language as fast as she was learning his.
did Muns have reduced learning speed or capabilities?

then Anim felt something... wrong?
was that the right word?
something bad, wrong... incorrect, something she'd never felt before

"Doe҉s Ìke͠ ͘fee̸l ̵th̢at͟? ͟s̴o͏m̛ethi҉ng͡ b͘a̸d
b̴a͠d.̷..̛ ve͘r͟y ̴b͏a͡d̵.͜..̨ e͏vil͟ b͢u̷t́ ǹot evi͝l, ̛b̡lacḱ,̴ w͝r̵o҉ng..̀.
͢why̕ is̵ ̴b͠ad f͠e͟eling͠ ͢i̕n̢ Ìk̶e̶'͟s ͞ci̵ty̢?̨"
He nodded in understanding, she had meant a dictionary but would that do?. He frowned thinking on it before looking at her.
"huh?. Evil, but not evil?. I don't feel anything wrong." he looked at her strangely, perhaps her feel for nature was making her feel something; he he didn't feel anything different from before. A little tired because the gate used his magic, he wondered why she wasn't tired but in her world magic might be different.

"What does it feel like?, anything other than evil but not evil?." he questioned hoping she had some answer for him, but not expecting anything.
"Wron̡g̶?..̢.͏. ͢b̛ąd t͠o ̴do?.͢.҉...
͘uh̴m̡m͜...̵.́ ͞Sinfu͝l̴?
l̢azy? b͟ut̢ I̕k҉e h͜a̴s҉ ̨s͝i͢m͢i̛ĺa͠r ̷f͡eel.
b͘ut̛ d̕if͘fer͟e͢nt.̶.́..
t̴ric͜k͢y̡?͞"

she tapped her finger against her temple, attempting to think of more ways to describe the feels.

dafuq was that?.... a sudden pinch... an irritating sting.... like a thorn in the nose.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
Garry became restless... he begun to turn on the bench he was sleeping on... that stench....
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DAMNED SMELL?!
he sat up... his brain is fighting with itself... his lazy side wants to go back to sleep... but another half, and unknown half, smells something rancid, the hell is it?
He looked around, perhaps whatever was 'sinful' and lazy was nearby, though he didn't know what to look for.

"Glad to know I'm 'different' from this sinful and lazy feeling you have." he rolled his eyes before looking back at her
"Can you tell me where it is?, we could get to the bottom of this easier that way." he asked, though was sure if it was just a feeling she had he doubted she could do that.
Anim looked around, trying to feel out the feeling.
then she looked to Ike, and shook her head.
"Ani̕m͏ d͠oe͞s̀n't͞ k̸now, ̢it'͞s̀ ͟near̴b͠y̷
b̷ùt A͡ni͞m ̸c͏an̶'t̡ ͘f͞ind ̕i͏t̨"

THE HELL IS THE DAMN SMELL
Garry lifted his nose into the air, to try and smell the smell
WHAT IS IT?
Garry tried to smell it
WHERE IS IT?
it's somewhere.... somewhere in the city
FIND IT
can't be bothered
DO IT
no.
DO IT
no.
"Should we go looking for it?, I'm not sure what you're feeling so I can't really react" he looked around again then back to her. She said it was an evil but not evil feeling, does that mean it could be left alone?, but why was she the only one here who could feel it?.
Anim shook her head
"n̢o. ca͢ņ'̢t fi͜n̢d i͘t̛.
Bu̴t A͏n̕im ̕t͡hink ̸it̶ ͢a͠li̢v̧e̷
ìt͡ ͢mi͘g͝h̶t ͝fi̢n͜d An̸im ͟i͟nste̡ad
̸
An̷im morè ̕int̀e͡r̢este͏ḑ i͏ń ͜M͠un Ẃor͜ld̨,̷
͘h̀ow̵ Ik͟e'̨s ̶g̶ov̸ernme҉nt w͝o̕r͘k?̕
̨Anim̛ ͜r͏ea̧d ͞i̶n b̛ook̴ ab̧o͠ut '̀ki̸ng'͘
͜w̷ha̴ţ i͠s ͡'̧ki̢ng'?"

FIND IT
no.
KILL IT.
fuck off.
FIND IT STRANGLE IT KILL IT
"FUCK OFF DAMNIT"
Garry screamed at the top of his lungs, that irritating voice in his head telling him to chase after a smell? it can fuck off.
He was surprised how quickly she tried to change the topic, it was clearly a problem and one that irritated her enough to act like that. It just didn't make sense to him, something evil yet also not evil, was there such a thing?.

"uh....perhaps politics isn't the best starting topic, we should focus on getting you used to the dialect then you can go from there, no good running before walking." he wasn't going to talk about all that stuff. Even if he wouldn't admit it, he was kinda biased about it all, he thought and felt that he could do better or that there was a better way; that and he didn't care how people governed themselves, magic and learning was his goal people tend to get in the way.
"So, by the way, how did you become a Knight? I mean, what did you have to do?" Aiden questioned between bites of bread, looking up curiously towards the older male.
Anim nodded
"Then͠ Anim ̵a͝n͜d I͢k̨e̴ ͜f́in͢d ͏b̵óok ҉w̵i̵th al͡l͝ ͏ẃo̧r̨ds̕?
An̷im a͜lso n̷e̡e͜d͜ ̛s̷p͝e̵a̶ki͢n͢g bo̷ok͟.̕
͏sp͞eak̷i҉n͏g b͞ook͟?҉
Anim ͝can ̧r̷èad fin҉e,͜ ́w̕riti͡n͢g not ͞so̕. Ani̡m͝ ͜can't ̨w̡rite͘ M͡un lang͠u̶a̛ge

Sho҉u͞l̀d ̸An͘i̸m ̀learn ̡I͝k͡e ̛F̵a͡hl̡i̶ile̕n͠?̀"

Garry stood up, it felt irritating having to use what little energy he had.
FIND IT
but the damn voice was being irritating
FIND IT
it would take more energy to listen to the voice
FIND IT
than to find whatever it wanted
FIND IT
I'M FUCKING WORKING ON IT OK?
sweet silence...
"we'll focus on getting you able to speak English before writing it, it should be easy from there." he thought it was okay that way, she can speak English then reading and writing should be easy, right?.
But that feeling she was talking about, it irritated him. What was it or where, if it was going to be a problem then that's going to be annoying.
Nexus turned his head and looked out through the window at nothing in particular. "The things I had to do to become a knight...." He turned back to Aiden "Those aren't the kinda stuff I should be narrating to a kid. Needless to say I still don't think you're fit to become one of us."
last edited over a year ago