dramatização aleatória The Beast Within [OPEN/No Limit]

Nevermore_ posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 02:47AM
Word has it, the government has found something. Something unnatural. People who aren't completely people. First it was just one though, a man who could transform into what appeared to be a werewolf and was seen in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stories spread like wildfire, people were starting to believe it was a horror story come to life. Of course the government officials payed off the media and everything was explained away, played off as a teenager's prank and never given a second thought by most. But the people who knew the truth continued their investigation and soon found another peculiar person, and then another, each with the ability to transform into a different were-animal while looking completely normal in their human form. Soon enough a facility was built within an abandoned prison and anyone found with this ability was taken, locked up in a cell, and subjected to testing.

Those inside the facility are kept in less that favorable conditions and are constantly planning escape. Those on the outside are attempting to band together, seeking each other out in dark alleys and abandoned warehouses. Some of those on the outside are trying to break out people they know who were captured, while others are just trying to avoid getting taken in at all costs.

There has been no official name for these unusual people, but some have chosen to refer to themselves as Shape Shifters.

About the Shape Shifters

Just to be clear, they look like perfectly normal humans until they transform.
Transformed they take on the characteristics of an animal. For example, someone who's animal was a snake would get more slender, grow fangs, maybe go noseless, their eyes would change and maybe they'd even grow a tail and get a little scaly.

While there are theories, no one, not even the Shifters, know how they came to have their abilities. For some it came with puberty, while others had it since birth. There's little evidence it's hereditary as only some had a parent with the same ability.

For the most part, everyone's animal form is unique. While there may be people who can change into the same animal, no two have been found that look the same. And yes your character can change into ANY animal you want, but only one and it has to be a real animal (i.e. no unicorns, pegasi, or griffins).

If you have any other questions, let me know

I wanted to make this longer but I forgot everything I wanted to put. I may add on some more details later.

You don't have to make a character profile, but if it helps you keep track of your character, feel free. I usually HATE making profiles but I happen to already have one stashed away for this one. If you're curious about the transformation process I'd suggest looking at his background information
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 02:50AM

dramatização aleatória 161 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...