dramatização aleatória Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

dramatização aleatória 752 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 752

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
She dives under water and Pulls Jake with her, she made two air bubbles that fit perfectly around there mouth and nose. she held up three fingers ,then two, then one.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Jake was surprised at first and it took him a minute to allow himself to breath once the air bubble was around him, but once he was, he braced himself for what Miki was going to do next.
Miki tackles Jake swiftly causing him to spin in the water wildly.
Jake waited until the spinning stopped and then looked around to figure out where Miki was, when he saw her, her swam up behind her and grabbed her from behind.
Miki was surprised and lashed out wildly first her elbow smacked Him in the face then her legs swung up, wrapped around his neck and pulled down. If they were not in water his head would have been cracked or worse.
Jake went down as she pushed him, a little bit of blood coming from his nose from when she elbowed his face. Then he shot upward, tackling Miki, pushing her down this time.
Miki had no idea what to do so she pointed up to the surface hoping he would understand, plus she had to clean his face because of the blood she drew.
Jake stopped and started going to the surface, kind of glad to have his head above water. As soon as they were both up he turned to her worried. "Are you alright? Did I do something?" he asked
Miki shakes her head "nope i did." she reaches up and wipes the blood from his face. "i'm sorry."
Jake just shrugs. "It's no big deal, I've gotten worse." He smiles. "Nice moves though. I would be terrified to get on your bad side." he said teasingly.
Miki scoffs "i'm going easy on you Jake."
"Well then I suppose I'll be a pretty shitty fighter." he says smiling again. In truth he hated fighting, but he knew that when things triggered it, he was able to use his abilities and actually fight. He hoped being a soldier would do that, but maybe not.
She glares at him "you had no idea i was going easy until i told you."
"No, but I mean, come on. I hate fighting girls" He thought about that and then added defensively. "Not in that way, I just....I was raised in a family where it wasn't polite to fight a girl and treat her with disrespect. If any of us boys who grew up in that house even so much as pretended to hit a girl, even if we didn't touch her, we were severely punished." He shrugged. "Old habits just die hard I guess."
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Once everyone was seated Elgor cleared his throat. "Well...Sasha..you know your mother and your father didn't have the best of relationships..." Sasha and Elric both snorted at this. Elgor rolled his eyes but continued "There was man before your father......a member of the Jainte...." Sasha's eyes widened "W-what..." was all she could stammer out. Elgor chuckled has the memories flew to his mind "Your mother was like a sister to me. We would always be off in the woods..using our abilities....one afternoon we came across a member of the enemy tribe...I was going to kill him on sight.... but your mother stopped me...she told me to be human...she was giving the man a chance to run and never come back...but he had saw the abilities your mother had....He was entranced He began asking all these questions, he was curious and he had abilities of his own...Water...he could control water....before we knew it we were all meeting everyday to show each other our abilities and to share stories... He became a friend to me....and more to your mother...oh I knew...but it didn't bother me... I trusted your mothers choices....and I trusted him...." Elgor leaned back into his chair "One day he didn't show up....we feared the worst.....that's where your father came in...he had told the man he would have your mother punished if they continued to meet......Your father convinced your mother else wise that he was saving her.....I do't think your mother ever believed him but she knew what would happen if she went to find her love. Your father would have killed him...that is why your father and mother never really got along...Your father always considered her a traitor...and when she didn't want to harm the animals even though the tribe needed her too.....it was too much for your father.... Your father wanted to train you to be the exact opposite of your mother..... but upon your mothers dying words she swore to him you would be free like her... because her blood ran through your veins....that is why your father always resented you..."

Sasha felt her brother squeeze one of her hands "It's the fact that your abilities come from our mother....such a strong woman....that you have always been able stronger than me...and our brothers....it's not just because you are a beast rider...but because you cam from one of the strongest...one that embraced her powers in every way."

Sasha was shocked but she smiled quietly and looked at Suji "Guess is was fate I didn't kill you that day"

"And Fate I got to meet you" Elric winked at Aisha with a chuckle
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Suji smiled back. "I suppose so." he had found the whole thing about Sasha's mother very interesting, and smiled when he thought of how alike they were.

Aisha, who had stayed standing and was leaning against the wall, arms crossed just rolled her eyes, but she couldn't stop the faintest of smiles that came to her. She hated to admit that Elric was starting to grow on her a little.
Elric's attitude changed to serious in a matter of seconds "Now...Down to business." He sighed as he looked at Sasha "You were right sis....the Unami elders have lost control...they are power hungry and are not thinking of anything but themselves. They are searching for more beast riders since yours and Elgor's disappearance. They know a good lot of them have ran off to live in the forests like Elgor but they also know a good lot of them are here in the renegades. They won't try to infiltrate the Renegades unless they feel they have no choice. They want to overuse the beast riders until they forget they are even human...then they will use them to fight as well." He sighed and leaned back onto his hands "The Darogenon army had grown immensely, and I recived confirmations that the enemy...erhh... I mean the Jantie" He said offering a half smile to Suji "Are collecting Bochies....If they meet on the battlefield it will be the end of all man....It seems both sides are no longer just out to beat each other but they want to control the other tribe.....This war was started over 100 years ago...if we do not find a way to end it.....they will end each other forever....Both sides are planning a final head on attack straight down through Shallow water valley."
Aisha stood straight when she heard this. "Do you know when?" she asks. She had plans, suspecting something similar might happen, but she needed to know when. On the other hand, if she let them destroy each other, her people wouldn't have to worry anymore. But that wasn't what she stood for, she just wanted peace, unfortunately that wasn't going to happen easily.
MIki grew angry "so your saying YOU were going easy on ME!?!"
Elric sighed "We only have 3 weeks." Sasha sighed and stood. "Then tell me Elric....who's side will you fight for?" Elgor rubbed his temples.

Elric sighed and walked to the window and leaned against the wall staring out of it. "How did you know who to fight for sis?"

Sasha smiled at him "I followed my heart."
Aisha rubbed her temples, one of her headaches coming on, and then looked up at Elric. "I need you to decide what you're doing so I know what to do with you. I need to lead my people and see what we can do to stop the Jianite and Unami from killing each other off." She said harsher than she actually meant, her head throbbing. Why had it come on so suddenly? she wondered.
Elric had no reply. He simply stared out the window. "My choice will make no difference.....in the end....half of your people will die....half of my people will die.....win...lose...it makes no difference......we really lose on the inside......"

Sasha remained quite, her brother is going through the exact thing she went through but he doesn't have someone to help him like Sasha had Suji.

Elgor kept quite but looked questioningly at Aisha as if he had a million things to say to her.
Aisha looked straight at Elric, unable to meet Elgor's questioning gaze. "I may lose half my people, but at least I'll know we tried. At least I'll know that they had a fighting chance, and that they died while fighting for something they care about. And I'll know that they didn't die while groveling to masters, or even kinfolk, because they weren't worthy enough to be considered human. They know this too and that is why they fight, even if our numbers may seem small." Aisha said quietly. "So I well give you a choice now Elric. You can fight with my people, be here with Sasha when you are available, and at least know there is a better cause than simply wanting to take over everything. Or you can leave, right now, but I do have to take care of my people, and time is running short." She added a little bit gentler and quieter. Even her voice was making her headache worse, she would have to get a remedy from one of the healers if it continued, she didn't want it to mess with how she processed things.
Elric sighed "If there is one thing I will fight for....it is love..." He turned to look at the group "And I love my sister..and Elgor too...he is as much of a father to me as he is my sister....."

Sasha walked and put her hand on her brothers shoulder and looked up at him "I love you too brother." Elgor stood and put his hand on Elric's other shoulder "Welcome to the team..my son..." Sasha smiled and then reached for Suji. She took his hand "Come here...you're apart of this now...You want me...then you're stuck with them too" Elgor put his other hand on Suji's shoulder "Welcome to the team as well Suji "
Elric then looked up at Aisha "Looks like you're stuck with all of us...including me" He grinned at her "Hey are you feeling alright Aisha?"
Suji smiled and joined the group, he liked this brother. "I'm glad you're on our side." he said.

By now Aisha was leaning on the wall for support. Was she getting sick? She stated at the ground as a wave of dizziness passed over. When the foursome started to talk she only looked up when she heard we name. "I'm glad to have all of you. Welcome to my city. Elric You can either come with me and well see what to do with you or for the time you can stay with your sister. By I am going back to check on my soldiers." Aisha said quickly, pushing herself off the wall and leaving the cottage as fast as she could without stumbling. She had been having this a lot recently, but so far it hadn't been this bad. Maybe she just needed to sleep? She couldn't remember the last time she actually slept.
Elric watched after before walking to the door "Aisha...are you okay....when was the last time you rested?" Elric followed a few steps behind Aisha "let me help you...."

Sasha giggled and hugged Suji "I'm so happy" Elgor frowned "my little girl is all grown up" He pouted with a slight chuckled "How about some dinner? I'll cook my injuries are far less sever than yours. what would you guys like?"
Aisha tried to pull away from him, she hated it when people helped her, it was so....foreign to her. "I'm fine, really. I'll sleep as soon as I have everything taken care of." she said, when pulling away didn't work well. She didn't try pulling away again. "I take it that this means you want me to put you to work. I won't make you fight right away unless you want, though I wager you'd like to be near Sasha for a while." She said, talking through things seemed to help her some, keep her mind busy.

Suji smiled and hugged Sasha back. "I'll eat just about anything." Suji says to Elgor. "Thank you, I feel bad putting you to work." he adds, continuing to hold Sasha close to him.
Jake held up his hands defensively. "No! I-I mean....ugg! I don't know Miki." he said, throwing his hands down in frustration he walked away from her and sat on the ground. "I'm sorry Miki." he said, looking up at where she was.
"it's not your fault." she says pulling on her dress. "it's the way you were raised." she pulls out a handkerchief and walks over to wipe the blood from his face.
Jake sighs. "So what do you want to do now? Maybe we could go into the market? Or we could just stay here and do something." he suggests.
She smiles "like what?"
"Um...w-whatever you want" he stuttered a little, looking down. Why did he get so nervous around her? He wondered.
She giggles and walks over to him. "good job today." she kisses him on the cheek.
He smiles a little. "Thanks." He says quietly. Then he stands up quickly and takes her hand. "Come on, since there is nothing for us to do right now we're going to go wander and explore some." he says grinning, starting to walk towards the market area not letting go of Miki's hand.
She laughs "Jake clothes." is all she says
Jake gets red as a tomato and goes back to where his clothes are, quickly putting them back on. When he gets back to her he says "Let's pretend that didn't happen shall we?" and gently takes her hand to continue to his original plan, still blushing.
Elric laughed "This has nothing to do with me... This is about you needing to rest....come on Aisha...what good would you be to your people if your so overworked you can't function" Elric pulled her closer to him "Let me help you, where if your home? You need sleep."

Elgor laughed "Son,I live in the forest haha I work every day of my life. Making dinner is like vacation." Elgor turned and began pulling out ingredients and utensils to cook with.

Sasha sighed and rubbed her temples. Her eyes were back to a shinning emerald green.
Aisha looked at him suspiciously, she still didn't really trust him, but there wasn't much she could do about it right now. She hesitated before answering and finally just sighed. "See those two large buildings and one smaller up on the hill a little over there? I live in the smaller building." she says quietly.

Suji chuckled at Elgor's comment and then turned his attention back to Sasha. "You feelin alright?" he asks her as she runs her temples.
Miki laughs some more at his face. "yea ok." she gasps out
Jake can't help but to laugh with her. "Come on, we're going to get some different clothes first, because as nice as these are, we should just get something else." he says to her. "If you want to do something else though, we'll do that instead." he adds.
Elric wasted no time in swooping Aisha off her feet and into his arms bridal style. He smiled down at her and began walking her to the hill "You're a stubborn one, too bad for you I'm also stubborn"

Sasha gave him a small smile "Yeah..Just... I can still feel the beasts at the Unami camp site... they are getting restless."
Miki shrugs "i have no idea what to do, this place is nice and all but, we can't exchange for things yet."
"Hmm, that is a good point. Alright then." he said with a smile, luckily they were still close to Aisha's house. "What do you say to a picnic in the woods?" he asks. Name felt mind of bad pressing ideas on her like this, but he got restless very easily.
Miki thinks for a moment "sure sounds like fine Jake, but where are we going to get the food?"
last edited over a year ago
Aisha sucked in a breath of surprise and unintentionally clung to his shirt. When she realized what she was doing she immediately let go and scowled. "I don't entirely agree to this you know." she said looking up at him. She was too tired to struggle though which absolutely drove her crazy. "You're not afraid of being very forward are you?"

"I'm sorry Sasha, I wish there was something I could do to help you." Suji says, looking at her worriedly, despite her saying she was fine.
Elric chuckled when she let go of his shirt "Don't worry, I won't drop you" He grinned at her "I'd rather be forward than beat around the bush." He easily carried her while he walked, he could see some people with surprised looks on their faces but he ignored them easily. He began carrying her up the hill "Is your home booby-trapped? If I open the door am I going to be attacked by something?" He joked as he approached her house.

Sasha leaned on him "Just being with me helps more than you know." She then giggled slightly "Sometimes I hate how you see right through my tough-girl act."
"We'll borrow food Aisha and pay her back when we are able to. I mean, we can ask Nima first, but, neither can expect us to just be here and not eat." he says leading her back to the house.
Aisha rolled her eyes but she couldn't help the small smile that came to her lips. "It's not booby-trapped but don't be surprised if you trip over the bottom of the doorframe." she said sarcastically. "I do have two people staying with me though, I'm not sure if they'll still be there.". She added, finding that she actually felt comfortable on his arms, and cursing herself for it.

Suji smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Everyone needs someone they can be with who doesn't always have to see their tough side. I'm just glad I'm that someone for you." he said, shifting slightly, and wincing, he had forgotten about his ribs.
Elric laughed "The leader has roommates? You are also not as cruel as legend speaks of." He smiled and turned his body so he could open the front door without putting her down, he then walked inside taking a nice large step over the door frame just to be safe, he than looked gown at her "Honey we're home!" He chuckled and smiled "Alright, where is your room?"

Sasha frowned "Let me see your wounds...are you feeling okay...?" She was worried about Suji her tribe had turned on her but they didn't abuse her nearly as bad as his tribe had him.
"Oh I can be just as cruel as they say....Honey." she added sarcastically. "I think I can get to my room just fine on my own." she says realizing that even if she had struggled it wouldn't have done her much good. She sighs when she realizes the only way she is getting down is if he decides to put her down. "And even if I couldn't I don't trust you to carry my up a flight of stairs." she says

"I'm feeling fine, really." Suji says looking at her and then decided to pull up his shirt since most of his wounds were either on his torso or his ribs. He looked at them and saw they were red and purple and swelling slightly, tiny bluish purple lines came out of the gash on his chest and the ribs that were broken. The cracked ones seemed to be healing just fine. He quickly pulled his shirt back down, not wanting Sasha to see too much.