dramatização aleatória Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

dramatização aleatória 3629 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3629

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I'm just waiting on Axel.)
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
(waitng for Roxas.)
(I thought he went to his quarters to change.)
(he was, but ran into Roxas's character. well, i geuss roxas is is gonna have to be on her own for now so we can move on.)

I made it to my room and closed the door behind me. Taking the key out of my pocket I locked it as well. I stripped off my shirt and threw it on the bed. I headed for the closet choosing one of my favortied shirts. A sleek, form fitting black top that had a royal, militaristic uniform look to it. It was adourned with delicate gold leaflet designs in two wide bands running up the sides .
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
Xamys watched him leave and wished him luck with his trip to his room...then wandered around some more. He ended up finding Obsidian, he thinks, again after running away from a 'huge poisonous and menacing and deadly and scary spider of doom.'

"I HATE spiders! I wish I could kill them! But I can't get anywhere near them!" He got his coat stuck on a nail and fell to the floor just outside a door, he saw a man's feet moving around underneath the door. "Is that the same guy?"

He looked down and saw yet another creature with spindly legs and jumped three feet in the air and stayed there. He squeaked out of surprise and observed his little ball of anti-gravity.

"Man, I am a chicken!" He realized he probably disturbed the guy behind the door...

(e_e)
(I'm so confused by that post.)

I walked to Obsidian's room and opened the door while he was taking off his shirt."Obsidian,I really-.........."She closed the door,blushing madly."I'm so sorry!"
I stumbled backwards and fell from Emerald's entrance and the sudden noise outside. "My heart beating painfully against my rib cage. "No-no it's alright. I should've made sure it was locked properly to begin with!" I pulled the shirt on quickly and opened the door. "So what is it my dear?"
I was still blushing a very dark red and was now nervous."U-U-Um uh,I was just,uh,wanting to talk to you."Wordsworth hissed nicely at Obsidian."Hush,Wordsworth."
"Sure, anything you want." I smiled at Wordswoth's hiss.
"Can,um,we stay in your room?Mines a little....unclean...."
"Sorry about that guys!" Xamys said as he squished the spider with his foot and settled back on the ground...

"So...where is my room again?"
I looked back and gasped."Carry!" I ran to the squished spider and knelt next to it."You killed her! You miles my spider!"
"It's all right, watch." I cupped the dead spider in my hands. Darkness seeped from them. I opened them to reveal the spider alive and well. I let it crawl up my arm to rest on my shoulder. "See all better." I turned to Xamys. " I don't believe we've found you a room yet."
I gasped and hugged him. "Thank you so much! Oh my little Carry!" I took her and smiled.
"Sorry about that...I'm not very, uhm, fond of creepy crawlies."
"She is not a "creepy crawly" as you say.She is an arachnid. Latrodectus mactans to be exact.A black widow."
over a year ago c0caine said…
This sounds fun! May I join? ^^
"AKA the thing is poisonous. I dislike creepy crawly poisonous things, including plants and, uhm, household 'pets,' if you will."

(I dunnno, depends on if Axel ever gets back from being far away...)
"Hmph."I growled a bit and whispered into Obsidian's ear."When can I feed on this pathetic life?"
(I'm back! many appologies to everyone, the last few weeks have been very busy.)

I whispered back. "You aren't allowed to. At least not yet...I like this one." Ilooked bakc and examined him a bit. "It appears that he will be a difficult one to break and you know how much fun it is to play with a doll that doesn't break easily." I faced him again. "Well then we'll just have to make sure and keep said 'creepy crawlys' away from you."

(@ c0caine- yes. you may join. ^w^)
last edited over a year ago
I smirked devilishly,then turned with a smile."My apologies.I will be sure to keep Carry in her rightful terrarium."
(Roxas where are you!?)
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((Dufffaw I wanna join. I have been looking for a good active rp to use Ruthless Joe in!))
(That would be awesome! It has been a little slow on here lately.)
Name: "Ruthless" Joe Barre
Race: Werewolf

Personality: He seems like a simple, one-track minded man, constantly trying his best to improve himself in his best abilities. He is very driven on becoming the strongest and the best, but he will always accepts that everyone's has to fall at some point. He has made it his goal to make sure when he goes down that'll he'll go down "like a beast". Even so, he is still very much a sore loser. He loathes dishonesty and is very loyal to those he cares about, always sticking to his promises even when he knows he'll regret them later on. His biggest pet peeve is cowardice and his weakness is his impaitence and short temper.

Background: Growing up, Joe felt like he was a constant shae to his family, particularily his father. He constantly strived for their approval but it seemed they would simply turn a blind eye to his attempts, so he left home to pursue his passion.... Boxing.

He trained himself for years, studied other fighters, watched tons of old footage of the old stars, sparred with many until almost all of his bones were rattled loose from his body, but he never felt he was going far... Until the day he was attacked by a strange wolflike creature. After, a short skirmish between him and the beast, he managed to fatally wound it with a hedge clipper. The wolf, fearing for his life, reasoned with him by promising him power if he spared the creature. A deal was made and Joe was transformed forever. He kept his side of the bargain and nursed the werewolf back to health, even being accepted in the wolf's surrogate family afterwards. From then on he was a member of their pack.

The last thing Joe remembers before wandering upon the Hotel was, being overpowered by a rivaling pack just before staring down the barrel of a gun.

Appearance: link ((can't upload))
Joe sputtered as he felt blood rushing into his throat. He tasted the grit of the earth and the salt on his teeth, every bone in his body aching with exhaustion. He tried to speak but nothing short of gurgles escaped his wet lips. He was lost in a black hole, surrounded by hot steel and a horrible pain shot through his skull and engulfed his entire body as everything was consumed by a bright white light. There was a shrill high pitched ringing in his ear as the white faded into an abyssmal darkness. He wanted tos scream, but he could not feel his own body.

Suddenly, he felt pressure on every inch of his being, leaving him just enough room to move his arms. As he squirmed in the bleak blackness, he felt everything shift and fall around him. He realized he was surrounded by soil... he was buried alive. He heard a muffled sound above him... or was it below him... and he began to try to dig towafds it. Slowly but sure he felt himself progress to the sounds, as they became clearer and clearer the closer he got. All the pressusre soon, fell away from him, as he found himself in some sort of tunnel. He saw a light at the far end and rapidly started crawling towards it.

As he reached it, he was shocked to find himself emerging from a bundle of white sheets in a bed, in a dimly lit room. He stared around himself, his mind going blank from the strangeness of it all.
"Okay, no creepies around me, that's good. Thanks. So now what do we do? I still need someplace to crash...uhm, so, yeah." Xamys cracked his knuckles and brushed some dust off of his shoulder that had dead bug wings in it. "Gross..."
I went to my room and sighed,putting Carry in her terrarium.She then sat down,working on Obsidian's present.
last edited over a year ago
"Well, I believe there is a room already reserved for you. Room 213." I reached into my pocket an pulled out an old key with the number attached. "Here you are. Now, that key is what gives you access to you own room and almost all of the hotel. So you can not just leave it lying around just anywhere and you can not leave with it so don't even try that."
Joe groaned and slid from the bed, stumbling around the room, searching for a door.
I kept working on his present."He'll love it...."
Xamys was surprised by the tone in his voice..."Oh...well, okay. Cool. I'll just be on my way then." He grasped the key and took it from Obsidian and then left down the hallway, the key safely stored in his pocket. He found his room and flopped onto the bed.
I chuckled and made my way to the balcony overlooking the plaza. "Silly creatures, so unaware of anything anymore." I sighed shook my head "What happened to the age where they knew instantly what this place was and franticaly tried to escape?" I reached the balcony, stars gleamed against the cold, black night sky. "Oh how I miss those shrieks of pure terror! The thought of the horror and despair simply sends chills through my body" Wrapping my arms around my body and turning my face up to the sky I shuttered as an icy breeze whipped my hair up."but, these new guests are different. Soon enough they will bring that wounderous time back to life!" I laughed so manicaly at the thought of it all.
Joe managed to open the door and fell through on to the soft carpet below, just in time to see someone disappear through a door adjacent to the one he had spawned from. His eyes darted up to the beautiful gold numbers that marked the arch of the doorway. Was this some kind of hotel?
I appeared behind him and smiled at his display."I can't hold my excitement in.I'm so happy that it will be all coming back."I walked up to him and ran a finger down his chest."And don't forget who gets to feed off their pain and suffering.Torture them well."
Xamys fell asleep and it seem his dreams got away from him because he woke up to a loud BOOM!!!1one!!1! caused by his Zero Gravity exploding in his room.

"AAAGH!" He ran out of his room and into another one to shelter himself from the debris.
over a year ago Vinyl_Skratch said…
Name: Malory M. Maleficus

Race: Caucasian.

Personality: Pretty much uncaring for the matters of those around him, which usually leads to giving responses that some would consider condescending, implied superiority, or apathetic.

Background: During years that far precede those going on today, a small child was born, this child was named Thaddeus. Since early childhood, Thaddeus began to show affinity for things that others around him found to be evil. In order to allow for his studies, Thaddeus moved to the outskirts of town, far from the townsfolk in order to further allow for research of what others deemed "Maleficium".

As time grew, Thaddeus became more obsessed over his studies and how he could possibly ascend past what was currently written knowledge and achieve power far out of the reach of many, yet time was always an issue which led him to obsess over an even bigger topic: Immortality.

Unwilling to negotiate with demons, studying and planning were done, much of the proposed rituals books had required large quantities and the most obscure of reagents, casting these rituals aside as falsehoods, Thaddeus delved into an idea of preserving himself in stones that he would have hidden around the world, yet the issue of being able to keep a vessel was an issue as bodies age.

One night, Thaddeus abducted a boy from the town out wandering by his house and held him within a cellar, bound to a table, Thaddeus jammed a jewel in the boy's arm and channeled his soul into the gem which served as a conduit for the soul of Thaddeus to enter the child's body and destroy his soul, claiming the vessel as his own.

Continuing the cycle allowed Thaddeus to acquire vast amounts of wisdom and somewhat achieve his desired "Immortality" while still searching for a way to ascend beyond the power of Angel and Demon alike. Now landing inside the body of one known as Malory Maleficus.

Anything you feel like putting:
I've done as you requested of me, can I be left to my D3 now? Answer no and I will go on a rampage and post every spelling error you've made in the entirety of this thread. And trust me, that is a large amount.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
I came up behind the pair. "You're both so odd."
Xamys realized there was another person in the room. He said something he hoped sounded like "Hello?" but it was probably a cough and wheeze as dust filled his nostrils and lungs, all while his ears were ringing and his head was reeling.

(Get back on Axel.)
Joe fell back in the wall behind him. He stared vacantly at the man who had ran from his room after a loud booming sound rattled the walls that surrounded him. He scrunched up his face and furrowed his eyebrows as the man tried to speak. "Uh....what?!"
Xamys continued coughing for a while before he cleared his throat. "I said Hello, and I was going to ask if anybody was here." He went through his hair with his hands. "Obviously there is someone in here. Sorry to barge in...there was a little, ehh...mishap in my room." He peaked out into the hallway and found nothing but a cloud of dust so he slammed the door shut again and wiped off his face. "Nightmares of hot dogs and chimpanzees attacking you are not good for the mind!" He turned around again and asked for the person's name.
"Don't act like you don't enjoy the suffering here too."
I sighed and looked at the intruder.I was getting tired of his intrusions.Here I was trying to enjoy the only moments I get with the love of my eternal life and he's ruining all of them.
(Yugioh my character isn't in your room...)
( 1) She meant SC's character and 2) they're not even in her room.They're on Obsidian's balcony.)
(I think she's referring to shadow here Roxas.)
(I didn't even see that post. o_o And here I was all confuzzled. lol)
"Oh my friend you misunderstood. I love it suffering, chaos, hatred, however." I used my tail to stroke Emerald's face. "I don't feast on it like you two."
Emerald growled a bit at his tail.
"Please for your own safety don't bite it as it is rather sharp."