dramatização aleatória Dragon Soul

wolfmaster3000 posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 04:25AM
well i've been playing Legend of Dragoon and some other Dragon related things so I figured this seemed like a good RP to get people back in the mood of posting up ideas good or bad

The Dragon Elders have assembled and have casted a spell so that new Dragons take the forms of people so the humans stop hunting and killing our Race it's 400 years since this time. the Dragons have split up and made a clan of there own element or power. Each Dragon has a leader king or queen and of course the leader of these races. however the humans have made an Elite group of people with spiritual power known as Dragon hunters. Dragon hunters have spacial Magical weapons used for killing Dragons. The Dragon hunters greatly Renown for there slaying of the dragons.

Dragons-if you do make a Dragon just know it does have a human form & can turn into a Dragon ( your not litterally a walking talking Dragon though you can be if you like ) Each Dragon form looks diffrent than the last so no dragon forms are the same.

Dragon clans:

Black Dragons-Typecailly an "evil" Race of Dragons that Gain werid abilityies of Unstopable attack power as well as there able to use Darkness Magic with ease as well as Infuse it with an element to make it more powerful

Earthen Dragons- A powerful Race of Dragons that live in the Desert or Foresty Climates they are Extremely Large but lack Brains, and have the ability to control Earth to the point of Terra forming.

Water Dragons- These Dragons are timid and shy and are mostly Female they also are the only Dragons that can learn other magic.

Wind Dragons- Wind Dragons are the pricks in the Dragon world they live high in the mountains and fancy themselves and often don't go to Dragon meetings or. they can control Wind

Fire Dragons- Fire Dragon act like the leaders of the Clans of the Dragons they try to make sure everyone is happy and peaceful and have a good sense of honor, the control Fire ...

Light Dragons- These are the True leaders of the Dragons oftein knowns as the High Born or first dragons to be turned into "people" they are also a bit snobby towards black Dragons (no pun intended), as they are polar oppsites of each other. they control Light ( like Divine light not your Light bulb light )

The Dragons in this RP are "human like" there humans forms have Dragon like Features what you want your dragon too look like is up to you.

Rules :

1. no god modding

2. be nice

3. Don't Control other people's characters

4. have fun

format :

any style you want just include

Name :

Race:

that's all I need hope to see some livly young dragons ;)

dramatização aleatória 600 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 600

over a year ago southern-belle said…
(just have your charrie come by one of ours or something.)

"Good as well. Have you heard any word on what this crisis is?" Gaea asked, hands settled in her lap.
over a year ago damiandemon said…
(Kool)
I wak by Gaea, just wokn up from my nap
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
He shook his head no. "I've been told I'm too young to understand." He messed with his tail.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Mina stood and walked over to where the others were.She looked down,blushing."C-C-Could I....join you?....."
"Don't feel bad, they haven't told me anything either." She looked up to see Damian walking by, "Hi" She said to him with a smile. She then heard Mina question and looked over to her, "Of course you can."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Name : King Orath

Race : Light Dragon

Personality : Heroic, Courageous, Righteous , Kind, Quick witted, intelligent, wise

History : He is known as the “Heavenly Light” as was one of the first to become a human since that time he was made royalty and crowned King of the Light Dragons after he protected the clan from a group of dragon hunters.

Apperance : picture below
 Name : King Orath Race : Light Dragon Age : Old as the first dragões Rank : King of the Light Dr
I mutter something like a greeting to her then keep on shambling, trying to make it to the stream for a drink
(dragon form)
 (dragon form)
over a year ago Thern said…
Kazuma got distracted again ,and stared at the small group that was hanging out near the water. his adventurous side got the best of him and before he knew it he was wandering off toward the group.
I sipped at the water, then dug a hole in the ground.
I rested my head on the chair as our meeting droned on. "Ugh."
Mina looked over to King Orath.She decided to try and be brave and give him company.She walked over,sat next to him and blushed."Um.......H-H-How are you t-today,King Orath?"
(I thought she had gone over to our group outside? 0_o)
I dug into a dry desert, then basked in the sun
"Why do the Elders always keep secrets from us?" He asked blushing. Izekiel wondered if he would ever understand the elders.
(My charrie is inside the meeting hall.)
One of the other kings had stated what a crisis we were in and he kept going on about how the world stil didn't accept us. "Shut up. Your the King of fire Dragons so act like it don't just whine and try to make everyone happy. And you act like your the King of everyone when your not. I'm the King of my clan and your are not so stop worrying about us." The King of Fire Dragons became infuriated and tried to attack me with fire magic. "Light Magic binding skill twelve pillars." Twelve pillars of light shot around him and sealed him in a cage. "I'm done here."
"I don't really know, I think they think that it's for our own good. They don't want to cause a mass panic or anything like that."
"but if we found out the truth that they never told us,and it was bad, wouldn't some lose trust in the kings and never listen to them again? I know I would." He said with an innocent tone and looked at her with inquisitive eyes.
I decided to go and wait outside whereever they were holding the meeting
Gaea nodded, "Yes I'm sure some, like yourself, would. But most of us realize that whatever the elders do, they do it because they believe that is what's best at the time.
I opened the doors to the Great Hall and walked out then shut them behind me. "Kain keep your King under control his temper gets worse very time and 11, 6, 3, and finally 9." I kept walking past the guards.
Kazuma made it over to Gaea and Izekiel and happily plopped down he then heard a bit of the conversation and looked confused since none of it really made sense since he was still pretty much a baby compared to everyone else, he just shrugged it off and then smiled and looked up at Gaea.
I see a light dragon enter, but i wait outside
Gaea smiled down at the child, "And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Talon?" She asked softly.
I start gerting impatient, pacing the lobby.
Izekiel smiled at the little dragon.
Soon, i turn into my himan firm so i can pace more
Kazuma looked shy at the mention of Talon "yeah..." he replied "but I just wanted to see what was going on here" he smiled again "this is really different from home. so many things to see"
I passed the group on the bench. "Gaea, Izekiel. Long time no see."
Gaea nodded to the King, "King Orath, good to see you" she said then turned back to the child, "Well as long as Talon doesn't mind I can keep an eye on you while we're here." She smiled.
I ask the guards if i can go in
(Sorry.)

Mina walked outside and sighed,taking a deep breath."It's always so stuffy in there."
I see a dragon walk outside and ask her if i cango into the room
Izekiel gave a nod hello to the king.
Mina looked at the other dragon."If you're okay with being bored to tears and being completely confused on why we're here."
I always thought meetings were interesting, so this made me confused.
Mina sighed and walked away from the meeting hall.
"Mina it's not worth the time leave those old men be!" I went out the the very end of the gold point on the star the symbolized the six clans. "I love the breeze out here."
"yeah...as long as I stay out of trouble." Kazuma said and cringed for a second thinking of the punishment he would get if he got in trouble, the thought then left as quickly as it came. "I want to play!"
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( actually SC i'd perfer if no one was a King or queen Dragon. just so no one get's into a fight with anyone , sorry got distracted )
(Can we just leave it I don't want to change everything that has been written and besides I won't get into a fight with anyone.)
I stood aroind there, then decided i should just go back to my home.
(SC,that makes no sense,because she walked outside.)
( sorry but my rules are rules you don't have to change it but again I don't want anyone fulling the Roles of a King or Queen Dragon )

-Talon had lost track of his young appertince he sighed walking back into the town- "kids, oi"

Gaea laughed softly at the child, "Alright well you play and i'll make sure you don't get into any trouble."
(Ya and I is outside now)
-Kain was standing around when pointed in a direction it was Talon walking towards them-
I sat at the end of the star letting my feet hang over the edge and sung a very old tune that was used to summon dragons in the old days.
"yay" Kazuma cheered and jumped up and down then playfully ran around Gaea and then came back in front of her and smiled.
Gaea laughed and smiled at him, She always like kids.