Ralph Macchio Calling All Ralph Macchio fãs

madaboutmovies posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 02:36AM
Ok guys, we need to work hard to make this spot more popular, so go ahead and add whatever you want and tell as much as your friends( who like Ralph Macchio) as you can.

Ralph Macchio 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JohnnysGirl said…
heart
I love Ralph Macchio. He is one of the hottest actors I've ever seen. Yeah this spot needs to get more popular!
over a year ago madaboutmovies said…
laugh
Ya he is georgous :)
over a year ago greasergirl96 said…
heart
ohhh yess he is!!
over a year ago TomboyWriter said…
He was the cutest teen and now he's the hottest adult
over a year ago Macchio615 said…
heart
I was born in the 90s and am so sad I couldn't have been a teen in the 80s and grow up to Ralph Macchio:( He is so sexy and hot and OMG I am obsessed with him!
over a year ago BonIris said…
How can we start a campaign to have RALPH MACCHIO HOST SNL next season. It worked for Betty White!! Let's make it happen for RALPH!!!
over a year ago RainStar84 said…
He was the most adorable teen and he is still hot today! I really need him to start making movies again!
over a year ago MrsRalphMacchio said…
big smile
WOW i thought that I was they ONLY teenager who LOVED ralph macchio!!! I GUESS I WAS WRONG! yea but i agree with everyone!
over a year ago AllynessaClaire said…
heart
I know you're not the only teenager. I thought I was!
Nobody in my town likes or either knows about him except for my parents, my aunt, and me.
It's disappointing. :(
My town is kinda letting me down.
But I'm still trying my best.
I'm asking the people around me to watch, like, The Karate Kid, or The Outsiders, or My Cousin Vinny.
Now we still need this spot to be more popular.
Prove our love for the best actor alive.
The most gorgeous man alive.(: ♥
over a year ago alex1201 said…
crying
he isssssssssssss beyond hott and nuthin will change tht!!!!! but yeah.....i am surprised tht this club isnt popular in the first place..
over a year ago sydnys_mindless said…
big smile
okay guys i'm not a really big fan of ralph macchio, my friend alex is obsessed with him, and i am obsessed with jaden smith so we have something in common, so i will try to get him better known!
over a year ago ybet0ula said…
smile
hey.....do u know if ralph is going to make a new movie or something..??
over a year ago Mecksey said…
I know. Only 196 fans? Really? He should have as much fans as Justin Bieber has on here. Wait, no, more than that. Some people don't know what a perfect actor is when they see 'em.
over a year ago greaserlover13 said…
heart
Its so nice to be around people ( even if it is online) who know ralph and what a totally amazing actor he was and is. And......was he cute when he was a teen or what???!!!!!ohmygosh i love this kid so much!!!!