Private Practice Ok...That Totally Sucked

i_eat_pigeons posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 11:02PM
i was EXREMELY dissapointed by the premiere... not that the pilot during Grey's last season was any better.

Private Practice 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bstens said…
yea this show won't last past the first season, most spin offs never work.
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
I wasnt expecting much quite frankly. but for some reason Im still watching.
over a year ago petunia04 said…
I definitely think this show will make it past the first season. I just watched all four episodes last night(no time to watch the first three earlier) and I really, really enjoyed them. Maybe b/c I watched them all back to back, but have faith people. Remember, this IS NOT Grey's and it is looking for a niche of its own.
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
i dont know what you are talking about cuz this show is getting way better than grey's so
over a year ago sarahrip said…
I think its better then Grey's! way better! I plan to see every episode and feel that it will be back on next season also and for many more after that.
over a year ago watever said…
its not so different from grey's...its like deja vu all over again!
over a year ago blisslikethis said…
frankly, with how lame Grey's has been this season, Private Practice might just take over!
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
ok...no. Grey's struggled last season, I'll admit, but this season is almost as good as season 2. and though Private Practice is starting to grow on me SLIGHTLY it will never surpass Grey's; it will never come close.
over a year ago cleoclo said…
Grey's is good. No denying that. But like any series, as it moves along, it can get hard for the writers to come up with new material and the characters can become boring if they're not used in the right way.

Private Practice will probably do well because, while like Grey's in some ways, in so many more is it like its own. And the characters are newer and fresher. I like Private Practice and of course I'll never stop liking Grey's, but right now PP is absorbing my attention.

I think it'll do well.
over a year ago addie said…
i think the last few episodes of season3 greys were lame but now its improving...well lets see
but i love PP and i think it will even get better when there will be a little more lovestorylines like paddie
over a year ago kingc4 said…
I love PrP, even more then this season of Grey's! It's funny, makes tears come up once in a while, and I really care about the characters! Maybe introduce someone new to the practice, another doctor perhaps. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHONDA!
over a year ago blisslikethis said…
i stand by my original verdict. this is the show i look forward to every week now. friggin Grey's just makes me want to throw something at the tv (well, computer now). i've actually started fantasizing about them firing Meredith and letting Lexie take over. ugh! haha can you tell i'm frustrated?
PP is where it's at! i just hope they don't make the same mistakes they have with Grey's.. namely, using up all the show's potential in the first 2 seasons
over a year ago GreyAddiction said…
I think PP might last longer than some of you think. It may be just a spinoff, but In my opinion; It's a good spinoff.
over a year ago Nine00 said…
People keep comparing this to Greys and that's the problem!!! They want it to be like Greys, but it's not. This is a very good show and i actually like it better than Greys now. It's less complicated Medical Stuff and more fun!
over a year ago cassie- said…
Yes,Private Practice it's not like Grey's! It's better xD
We Love It <3