prison break - em busca da verdade IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEASON 4?

roniceb posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 05:21AM
I thought I read that tonight's episode was going to be the very last episode of PRISON BREAK, but because of the way tonight's episode ended, there were too many unanswered questions. So, is there definitely going to be a season 4? And if so, does anyone know when that will air?

prison break - em busca da verdade 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thecon said…
If there is it'll be on in September. I know that Prison Break is one of a few shows that hasn't had a decision about the future yet, but I would hope that if they cancel it then they would at least do a couple of specials to wrap the story up. We should find out sometime over the next couple of months... lets hope
over a year ago lizisme said…
i really hope so!!
i would cry if not!=[
over a year ago pipec88 said…
there has to be season 4. is sara dead or alive???
over a year ago gdude1992 said…
season 4 is inevitable. --> link <-- check this site and youll understand. YES Sarah is dead, we saw her head,didn't we and LJ gives Micheal the flower... * sniffles * anyways, we should be expecting season 4 at around May, since the strike delayed the shootings of episode 14 ~ 22 of season 3, those will be in season 4. I Hope this info was helpful ^^. byezz.
over a year ago danpemberton said…
i cant see them ending with it how it was left, that would be silly so im sure there will be a season 4. we still no nothing about the company and who is actually in control
over a year ago bellywalks_2007 said…
there has to be more prison break - whether its the "2nd half" of s3 or the beginning of season 4. wasnt good enough for the end of a series, yea too many q's unanswered.