Powerpuff and rowdyruff animais .

PowerPossible posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 09:00PM
last edited on May 12, 2011 at 10:34PM

Powerpuff and rowdyruff animais 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lillymango1 said…
for your friends x boyfriend if hes been missing her all he need to do is call her write to her or come vist its ok if thay change and for the last one your changeing in your own way anyway its ok if u change you and ur friend need to sort things out power rember the good times think about all your nice times with her no need to start a war but u have to sort this stuff out ok
over a year ago boomerlover said…
smile
1.Well, I don't get why your friend would want to make a war over what happened in the past. I'm not saying the past is nothing, but I'm on your side, I agree. But you should really stay out of the past, and head for the future. It's gone now, but it still happened. Sometimes you cry about it, but you really need to get over it. I got over Iain going to Crimson for about three weeks, and then coming back to me. I got over my kitty dying in my arms. I also got over my dog dying by herself in my room when I was at a sleep over. But that's me, you are you. I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit mean, I'm not really good at giving advice. :/

2.Well, for my opinion, he's a little coo coo. No reason to start drugs! I didn't start drugs when Iain broke up with me for three weeks. But to make him feel better, you should just see if he's feeling better, and tell him to move on. He'll eventually find a girl who treats him right, and doesn't use him. (not saying she did) I assure you that things will look quite different in a few years' time. But coping with a broken heart isn't easy. I sometimes think that nothing in life is ever so painful again as the loss of your first love. And that's what he's finding out. I'm really, really sorry he's having to go through this. But like I said, he'll find someone much better. Sometimes you're blind by the sight of your love and can't really see or believe what he/she is doing. He will go over it in time, but for now he just needs to move on, and let it out. I feel so bad for him. D':

3. Well, school sometimes can be stressful. I remember when I was new. No one wanted to be my friend. I hated it. Not going to Middle School with my friends? God, I was so sad. But then a special someone comes and cheers me up (you know who). But really, school sucks. To get rid of your stress, you should just calm down, watch a movie or something, and let it out. We are all friends here, and I'm doing my best to make you feel better. I'm not so good at giving advice, so don't hurt me if I said something wrong. D:
over a year ago boomerlover said…
1. Yay! I'm glad you're friends again. :) And I'm sorry for your hamster. That must of been very painful for you. D':

2. Oh. Well, maybe you should just stay away from him for a while till he gets better...? But if not, I don't think there's really anything to do but give him some time.

3. You have NOTHING I repeat NOTHING wrong with you at all. It's not your fault, well, partially. I'm not trying to sound mean, please tell me if I am, or sounding like a total shit-head. D: But I hope your mom gets better soon. :) My friends are far from me too, besides the little 7-year-old across the street. I'm really sorry for you, and hope you fell better really soon. I hate it when my friends are sad/mad/upset, because that makes me sad too.
last edited over a year ago