pokémon Do you have pokemon that you hate?

Super_17 posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 08:21AM
I personally dont like magikarp. Its a practical joke of pokemon world. dont you think?

pokémon 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Super_17 said…
cool
(Reply is needed)
over a year ago charizard_love said…
I hate water and electric type! They can defeated my lovely Charizard! And water type's pokemon I hate is Tentacool and Tentacruel! Electric type's pokemon I hate is Elekid and evolution!
over a year ago Super_17 said…
I hate electric too! Butcha know, electric type is strong!
The only weakness is ground!
The type i most hate is bug and poison. I think bug pokemon is same as grass pokemon! So bug pokemon are useless! Same as bug, poison is useless too! Most of grass can learn poison move!
over a year ago swampert314 said…
I hate milotic and cradily, every time i fight them, i struggle to win! My swampert's part ground obviously so elecc types dont affect him hahaha
over a year ago zaray said…
i only hate pokemon that are both ground and warter and thats swampert
over a year ago AKetchum01 said…
big smile
Bidoof, and I agree with James (TR) that Magikarp is horrible. I would so kick one off a raft.
over a year ago robby_0927 said…
i hate fighting type there attacks knock off my lovely skitty

i don't hate magikarp at all i just give him a exp share and becomes totally owerful when evolve
 i hate fighting type there attacks knock off my lovely skitty i don't hate magikarp at all i just
over a year ago Drey_Au said…
Magikarp may be weak but Gyraos sure isnt. I hate Bioof and Bibarel
over a year ago AKetchum01 said…
tongue
I just got Pokemon Emerald and Zigzagoon is another bad one.
over a year ago rocketsox said…
zzz
Magikarp sucks, but Gyrados is pretty sweet. I hate luvdisc, cradily, surskit, igglybuff, bibarel, bidoof, metapod, kakuna, croagunk, happiny, mime jr., etc. I'm not a fan of most of the new pokemon that are supposed to be the unevolved versions of older pokemon. They are weak and annoying. also, i don't really like chimcar. it looks like he has poop on his head.
over a year ago Candygirl16 said…
I hate magikarp,bidoof,bibarel,starly,happiny,mr.­mim­e,l­uvd­isk­,
tetnacool,and tetnacreul,barboach and wiscash....all the weak ones
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smirk
i hate pikachu, bidoof, bibarel,starly,magicarp,zubat,staryu,jiggl­ypu­ff,­ect­... They mainly all suck or are just so m.f annoying. Especially pikachu because the movies and episodes show thatits so m.f strong when it sucks balls. BIG TME!!!
over a year ago Pyoro_63 said…
angry
I hate Bibarells!!!! They keep popping up in the swamp while I try to find a kecleon in the safari game. And I hate Garchonps they shake up my empoleon. But he has blizzard. . . .
over a year ago ellamcewenasker said…
angry
K-k-k-KRICKETUNE!!!*Takes aim at Kricketune and launches Roman Candle through it's pathetic little mustached head, leaving a trail of blood8 All better. I do not like Kricketunes. Large bugs with facial hair is unatural.
over a year ago simpleplan said…
O_O how can you hate a Pokemon they all are special in there own way
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Three words: I hate Meowth. I don't kno y.
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
gyarados 4 some reason. it just rly pisses me off
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
angelic
I don't hate ANY Pokemon,I just dislike Purugly...sort of :/
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
and maybe Jynx too I don't hate it I just find it to be very creepy :/
 and maybe Jynx too I don't hate it I just find it to be very creepy :/
over a year ago Shunron said…
I can't stand Chikorita and Bayleef at all! . . . I think the anime ruined them for me.
 I can't stand Chikorita and Bayleef at all! . . . I think the animê ruined them for me.