pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
 Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 720

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Bump :P
Bumpity bump
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Name Napoleon
Female (I know Napoleon is a boys name but hey why not)
22 years old
She was always the outsider was bullyed one day she met an Empoleon she felt a close bond with it her mum and dad were always mean to her and hurt her so she ran away as time went by she got so close to Empoleon that she gained the ability to transform into an Empoleon
last edited over a year ago
Accepted ^^
Should i start?
(Sure :P)
One day a girl at a fishing spot "Hey look your fish looked yummy you weren't there so I ate it what is the big deal"
The man said "Look kid all that fish took time to get and you eat it like if you did it"
The Empoleon next to the girl said" I would give the fish back but its all mushy now"
The man said" Get that pokemon of yours to shut up I can't understand it its annoying"
Arelazai overheard the stubborn man, and didn't like his attitude at all. He got up an walked over to the fisherman (or whatever) "Heya bucko, how about ya leave that girl's Pokemon alone, will ya? What if I critizicized your Pokemon like that,eh?" Arelazai told the man, with a firm voice.
Empoleon thought (i already like this guy)
The man walked of
The girl said "Thanks my name is Napoleon this is my partner Empoleon"
Empoleon said "Nice to meet you"
Arelazai winked at Napoleon " Nice to meet you, too." He chuckled. The Yveltal gijinka sat down next to Napoleon, and looked down at his reflection in the water.
Napoleon said "Whatcher looking at"
Empoleon said "Wow great line"
"Nothing. Just... Nothing." Arelazai replied, now gazing up at the bright, yellow sun with a pleased smile. "Isn't always relaxing to look at the bright sun when it's going to soon rest?" He asked with a deep, calm exhale.
Empoleon used brine on arelazai
Napoleon gave Empoleon a bad look
Empoleon said "What just keeping in this world
Napoleon said " Sorry about that Empoleon dose that with me to
".... It's completely nothing. Hey, wanna see somethin'?" Arelazai asked, now jumping off the lake's edge and transforming into an Yveltal. He flapped his wings, and flew up high into the sky with laughter. "It's so fun!" He called out, flying around in every direction with an overjoy.
"Want to see somthing fun to" Napoleon said
She jumped into the water and transformed into Empoleon
"You mite like to fly but I am a master swimmer" she said
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Ugh! My computer stopped working in the middle of me drawing my own Meowstic gijinka, so I just ended up having to grab a pic)
Name: Holis
Holis is a different kind of Pokemon gijinka. He was actually born a Meowstic, but as time went by, he gained the ability to turn human- well, mostly human, save for the ears and tail. One thing that had always held his interest was magic and spells, so he started learning about them, and began to use them along with his Pokemon abilities. He is resourceful, calm, collected, and can sometimes appear arrogant.
 (Ugh! My computer stopped working in the middle of me drawing my own Meowstic gijinka, so I just ende
Accepted :D
(Yay)
Holis came walking down to the waterside. "Nice to get a break for a while... " he muttered to himself. To his surprise, ahead of him he saw two people transform, one into Yveltal, the other into an Empoleon.
(Yay new character :P)

Arelazai landed onto ground, and changed back into human form. "Isn't it great to have the gift of a certain Pokemon?" He asked Napoleon.

Now this fella's name is Fluctus (Latin for Wave)
 (Yay new character :P) Arelazai landed onto ground, and changed back into human form. "Isn't it gr
(Cute!)
"Hello," Holis greeted the two, giving an inviting smile.
Arelazai looked over at Holis "Hiya there." He waved with a pleased smile.

(The time for the boy to rise!)

Fluctus swayed his legs up and down "Why can't I have normal friends? My only friend is a stick I named Bob. Bob, can you answer my question?" He looked over at his stick named Bob, waiting for an answer from the inanimate object. There was complete silence, and Fluctus growled. "Fine!" He crossed his arms, and leaped down from the branch he was sitting on. "Time to head for the lake!" Fluctus straightened his goggles with a giggle, and ran off to the lake.
Empoleon said " is there something wrong with him" Empoleon saw the boy over there with a stick
Napoleon said to Empoleon " Empoleon be nice" then said "Year is awesome to have an ability like this I have some friends with this power"
"Pardon my curiosity, but you two must be gijinkas. It's nice to meet you both. I rarely meet other gijinkas myself," Holis spoke up.
"You look like one to" Napoleon said
Empoleon said "I don't like cats"
"I am," Holis confirmed. "That's why I said, 'other' gijinkas. My name's Holis."
"Ok " Napoleon said "I have been living away from humens I talk well wired"
Fluctus accidentally smashed into Arelazai from behind, pushing him into the lake. "Umm, sorry sir!" He backed away with a nervous chuckle.

Arelazai laughed, and got out from the water. "It's nothing. You betta watch where ya going, kid. Next time, remember that me lad." He told Fluct with a pleased smile.
Napoleon said "Who wants lunch its on me"
Fluctus nodded his head rapidly "Oh yes! I'm really hungry!" He swirled his tongue around his mouth, eager to eat something again. He was so hungry, and you could tell.

Arelazai stretched "The kid wants lunch, but I don't." He shook his head.
"Sure," Holis answered. He was getting hungry, come to think of it.
Fluctus pulled onto Arelazai's arm, and tried him to go eat with them. "Come on, old man!" He growled.

"Heya kid, that kinda hurts. I'm not old, either." Arelazai rolled his eyes, deciding to follow Fluctus if it was the only thing to do to keep him entertained.
"This is the place" Napoleon said then she took a seat and said" OK this is the menu"
Empoleon said " I am hungry I like four chicken bugers 2 big lobster's and some water please"
Fluctus yelled to the waiter "I want mozerella sticks!" He demanded it, too.

Arelazai narrowed his eyes at Fluctus "Kid, don't demand for your food. It's rude to the waiter." He told him with a firm voice.
Empoleon said "Wow he is more rude than me maybe he is a bit lonely" Empoleon went next to Fluctus and sleeped next to him
Napoleon said "I think he likes you"
Fluctus crossed his arms, starting to tear up."Leave me alone!" He ran off, crying.

Arelazai sighed deeply, getting up and running after him. "Kid, come back! I'm only telling you something not to do!" He yelled out to Fluctus.
The waiter put down the food when fluctus was crying Empoleon ate Arelazais and Fluctus food
Napoleon said madly "Empoleon!
Fluctus kept running faster and faster, still sobbing.

Arelazai turned into an Yveltal and flew up to Fluctus and picked the boy up with his sharp claws. "Kid, listen to me. Just because I tell you not to do only one thing, doesn't mean you start to cry and make a huge scene." He snarled at Fluctus, still flying with the boy in his grip.
Napoleon stuffed all her food in her mouth and went out and shouted
"IS EVER munch OK!
"No!" Fluctus yelled into his face, still crying and sobbing.

"Say no to me again and you'll regret it! I dare you!" Arelazai growled and snarled at Fluctus more and more, threatening the boy.
Napoleon said "Arelazai put hi..m munch wn"
"Let me go!" Fluctus demanded.

"Fine, suit it yourself kid." Arelazai smirked, throwing Fluctus towards the lake.
Napoleon catched Fluctus "Are you ok? Napoleon said
(Keep, don't have Napoleon catch him. He can turn into Oshawott, remember?)

Fluctus transformed into an Oshawott, now splashing into the water. He finally calmed down, and eventually enjoyed the feeling he got from the water.
Empoleon used brine on Fluctus for fun then out of nowhere
"Excuse me coming then he splashed in the water"
Holis came out, burger in hand. "Everything alright out here?" he inquired.
New character
Name luke
Age 21
 New character Name luke Age 21
"Sorry" Luke said he was now covered in water
"That was smart" Napoleon said
"It's nothing...?" Fluctus tilted his head at Luke, when he came out of no where.

Arelazai transformed back into human form, landing. "Who might you be?" He asked Luke.
"My name is Luke I live in this area"
"We already know that" said Napoleon "Why are you in a big rush"
"Well my mums sister kid is being married and I have the cake" said Luke Then he looked around "Oh no were is the cake were is it were is it"
"....? Who is this kid? I wanna meet them so I can finally have atleast one REAL friend!" Fluctus demanded Luke to tell him who the kid was, he wanted to make a real friend.

"Kid! I already told you don't demand for the things that ya want!" Arelazai yelled at Fluctus.