pokémon 30 dia Pokemon Challenge

ninjacupcake88 posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 03:17PM
So, for those of you who have never done this, basically, everyday you can you answer a day until you've completed all 30 days :) There are many variations of this challenge but I liked this one best, I've done 30 day challenges on many other spots and it's always been interesting to see everyone's answers. :D Hope you participate.

Day 01: Favourite Pokemon
Day 02: Least favourite Pokemon
Day 03: Favourite starter Pokemon
(Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Piplup etc.)
Day 04: Favourite Eeeveelution
(Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon etc.)
Day 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon
(Mew, Groudon, Giratina etc.)
Day 06: Most terrifying Pokemon
Day 07: Most adorable Pokemon
Day 08: Most amusing Pokemon
Day 09: Favourite Pokemon type
Day 10: Least favourite Pokemon type
Day 11: Favourite new Pokemon from Black & White
Day 12: Favourite Pokemon attack or move
Day 13: If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be?
(Trainer, breeder, gym leader etc.)
Day 14: If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty?
(Cute Pokemon, Pokemon of a certain type, Pokemon with specific skills etc.)
Day 15: Favourite region in the Pokemon world
(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova)
Day 16: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be?
Day 17: If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?
Day 18: Favourite Gym Leader
Day 19: Favourite Elite 4 member/Champion
Day 20: Favourite Pokemon Professor
Day 21: Favourite Pokemon bad guys
Day 22: Favourite Rival
Day 23: A Pokemon which reminds you of a friend
Day 24: A Pokemon you'd find useful in real-life
Day 25: A Pokemon based on your favourite animal
Day 26: A Pokemon that is your favourite colour
Day 27: Favourite Pokemon game
Day 28: What did you nickname your rival?
Day 29: Favourite Pokemon tune or song
Day 30: Most interesting element of Pokemon

pokémon 115 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-115 of 115

over a year ago Pokegal4life said…
heart
Day 12: Electro Ball. PIKACHU'S ELECTRO BALL ROCKS! IT'S COMPLETELY EPIC!
 dia 12: Electro Ball. PIKACHU'S ELECTRO BALL ROCKS! IT'S COMPLETELY EPIC!
over a year ago Pokegal4life said…
Trainer and Coordinator just like Nando. With all the episode's I've seen that have Contests and Gym battles in them, they both look like so much fun and I'd love to try them both if I ever get a chance to play the video games.
over a year ago eveadelekitty said…
Doin' em all at once!

Day 01: Favourite Pokemon - I like a lot, and go through tiny phases. Since it's cheating to use an Eeveelution (they're too different and they'd clog up my list), I'll say I currently love Mightyena. The cooler Dark Dog. Pretty fond of Goomy, though...
Day 02: Least favourite Pokemon - Hmm... I'd have to say Boldore. Let's tell a story. I played through Black 2. Whenever I walked through a dark cave, I would meet face-to-face with a Boldore. I use a powerful move, and they nearly go down, but they simply sit there, twitching, forcing me to waste PP. Even if I run, I have five steps to use a Repel of some sort in order to escape from the endless swarm. It's like Zubats, but instead of wings you're suffocating in rocks.
Day 03: Favourite starter Pokemon - Greninja! I would have picked Fennekin. Then the final forms are released and I kick that fire fox away from me and grab the derpy frog, as I know it'll evolve into an epic ninja.
Day 04: Favourite Eeveelution - Glaceon. I don't have a least favourite, though...
Day 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon - Mewtwo. Blame a Radioactive AMV and an empty room to let it sink in.
Day 06: Most terrifying Pokemon - Beheeyem. Beheeyem doesn't just control thoughts and actions. It controls BRAINS. It can pump all your blood back to your heart to make it explode. It can put you asleep until you die. It can make you forever be its servant like other mind-controllers, too. Terrifying.
Day 07: Most adorable Pokemon - It's definitely Meloetta. She just stands out strangely for many reasons from the swath of cutesy Pokémon due to its humanlike nature and song-based design. Eevee and Skitty are ~squee~ cute. Meloetta is a different cute.
Day 08: Most amusing Pokemon - Goomy. I mean the tiny ones, not Lord Goomy. SO SQUISHY!
Day 09: Favourite Pokemon type - Ice!
Day 10: Least favourite Pokemon type - Rock and Ground except when it's an Aggron.
Day 11: Favourite new Pokemon from Black & White - Mandibuzz, I guess.
Day 12: Favourite Pokemon attack or move - Blizzard. A powerful move, crashing through defnses like a knife through butter. It's also my favourite type. They can freeze the opponent solid, preventing them from retaliating while I have a few turns to set up.
Day 13: If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be? - I would be a badass.
Day 14: If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty? - Play it like Blue (Oops, I mean ASSFART) and use the best Pokémon and not just one type.
Day 15: Favourite region in the Pokemon world - Hoenn. DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOOOOOOOOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT
Day 16: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be? - Fortress of unmelting ice in a lush forest.
Day 17: If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be? - A Glaceon! Obvs!
Day 18: Favourite Gym Leader - Flannery. Something about her is just cool.
Day 19: Favourite Elite 4 member/Champion - Lance because he shenanigans. Second place is Malva, because she used to be a fancy fire evil guy but then quit.
Day 20: Favourite Pokemon Professor - Oak, because he let you stomp out his grandson and call him ASSFART.
Day 21: Favourite Pokemon bad guys - Team Flare. Their motive is the best: DESTROY THE WORLD BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS A TOTAL ASSHOLE.
Day 22: Favourite Rival - ASSFART.
Day 23: A Pokemon which reminds you of a friend - Sneasel. They don't steal and eat eggs, but they're playful and mischievous, and that seems to fit a Sneasel well.
Day 24: A Pokemon you'd find useful in real-life - Ditto. Split it down the middle and it becomes two. Make a ton of them, then put them all into a ring made of Dittos. Make an army of Dittos to make your house, your money, your tools, your computer...
Day 25: A Pokemon based on your favourite animal - Eevee, because it's a cat, dog, rabbit, fox, et cetera, and by extension a fish, a tentacle monster, a mind-control beast, and a creature of the night.
Day 26: A Pokemon that is your favourite colour - Glaceon. (Is this becoming a trend?)
Day 27: Favourite Pokemon game - Alpha Sapphire, even though it's not out yet.
Day 28: What did you nickname your rival? - It was HGSS... I named Silver B*tch. No asterisk. The actual word. I'm a terrible person.
Day 29: Favourite Pokemon tune or song - I'm a sucker for Meloetta dancing, so Mite Mite Kotchitchi.
Day 30: Most interesting element of Pokemon - I hate deep, soul-reaching questions.
over a year ago piplup100 said…
Day 01: Favourite Pokemon Piplup
Day 02: Least favourite Pokemon
Day 03: Favourite starter Pokemon Cyndaquil
(Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Piplup etc.)
Day 04: Favourite Eeeveelution espeon and umbreon
(Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon etc.)
Day 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon Latias
(Mew, Groudon, Giratina etc.)
Day 06: Most terrifying Pokemon Kyogour
Day 07: Most adorable Pokemon evee
Day 08: Most amusing Pokemon zoura
Day 09: Favourite Pokemon type Psychic
Day 10: Least favourite Pokemon type normal/ rock
Day 11: Favourite new Pokemon from Black & White Scolipede
Day 12: Favourite Pokemon attack or move Oblivious
Day 13: If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be? Breeder/trainer
(Trainer, breeder, gym leader etc.)
Day 14: If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty? Psychic, Water, Poison, dark and ice
(Cute Pokemon, Pokemon of a certain type, Pokemon with specific skills etc.)
Day 15: Favourite region in the Pokemon world Sinnoh
(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova)
Day 16: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be? Kalos or Sinnoh
Day 17: If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be? Zoura
Day 18: Favourite Gym Leader
Day 19: Favourite Elite 4 member/Champion Cynthia
Day 20: Favourite Pokemon Professor Pro. Oak
Day 21: Favourite Pokemon bad guys Team magma
Day 22: Favourite Rival Paul
Day 23: A Pokemon which reminds you of a friend eeve or Pikachu
Day 24: A Pokemon you'd find useful in real-life Zoura
Day 25: A Pokemon based on your favourite animal Girafig
Day 26: A Pokemon that is your favourite colour Drifloon
Day 27: Favourite Pokemon game fire red
Day 28: What did you nickname your rival? Gary
Day 29: Favourite Pokemon tune or song Pikachu’s Goodbye
Day 30: Most interesting element of Pokemon there are different kinds.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Day:1 Favorite Piplup
Day:2 Wormadam
Day:3 Piplup
Day:4 Umbreon
Day:5 Dialga
Day:6 Hypno
Day:7 Piplup, Eevee, Pikachu
Day:8 Bidoof (Just the name)
Day:9 Water 4ever
Day:10 Fighting
Day:11 Chespin
Day:12 HYPER BEAM!
Day:13 (Not sure on this one I'll just go with) Trainer
Day:14 Steel (Think about it Jasmine is not the most easy to beat I lost over 5 times to her you get the drill ILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL EMPOLEON TRAINER EVER!)
Day:15 Sinnoh
Day:16 Sinnoh (again)
Day:17 Piplup (I would be able to live under water or on land)
Day:18 Jasmine or Brock
Day:19 Cynthia (First female Champion)
Day:20 Professor Rowan
Day:21 Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double to protect the world from devastation to unite all people within our nation to denounce the evils of truth and love to extend our reach to the stars above Jessie James team rocket blast off at the speed of light surrender now, or prepare to fight Meowth, that's right
Day:22 (The classic ) Gary (Beep) oak
Day:23 (Don't have any friends to be reminded of unless you count the jerks that pretended to be my friend Then Wormadam)
Day:24 Empoleon
Day:25 Piplup (Sorry I just like penguins)
Day:26 Piplup (I love blue)
Day:27 Diamond
Day:28 Barry
Day:29 The battle tune or opening scene
Day:30 They made an Ice Cream pokemon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MtheSirKnight said…
heart
Day 1:fav pokemon is gardevoir because I have deep feelings to her (and small crash) sense first time I saw her and sense that day she is my most trusted pokemon (and not because i'm a pervert or something)
 dia 1:fav pokemon is gardevoir because I have deep feelings to her (and small crash) sense first time
angry
Day 2:least fav pokemon is (and believe it or not) charizard.Why?because of he's mega evolutions,I'm someone who most of the times try to predict his opponent but charizard always confuse me, he is either physical mega x or special mega y (I know there is mewtwo but I never fought them because I play ou battles not ubers)
wink
Day 3:fav starter is chimchar because he's my first pokemon I got in my first pokemon game and after evolving it to infernape he was the best pokemon I ever used (that's until I got a gardevoir but I still like him)
 dia 3:fav starter is chimchar because he's my first pokemon I got in my first pokemon game and after
mischievous
Day 4:fav eeveelution is glaceon because her ice beams always froze the pokemons of my opponent when I use her for some raison which outrage them most of the time and make me laugh like the demon that I am XD (plus her design is beautiful)
 dia 4:fav eeveelution is glaceon because her ice beams always froze the pokemons of my opponent when
worried
Day 5:fav legendary pokemon is meloetta because of everything about her (yep gays I have a obsession for girly looking pokemons but whatever I like them end of the story...well except jynx she is ugly and scare's the shit out of me)
 dia 5:fav legendary pokemon is meloetta because of everything about her (yep gays I have a obsession
meh
Day 6:most terrifying pokemon is sylveon because...well let's just say that I know things about fairies
heart
Day 7:most adorable pokemon is kirlia because I saw a kirlia fusioned with a mega audinno and sylveon and I was eating myself from her cuteness
laugh
Day 8:most amusing pokemon is garchamp because when I was playing platinum gabite was hard to find but after caught it (and name it DRAGOON XD) and evolve it to garchamp he was the best hell pet I ever caught just imagine when you're stuck against some strong pokemon then your trainer take a few steps back,took a deep breath and screamed "GO DRAGOON" and the ground shake and the clouds covered the sky and a bloodthursted garchamp appear in front of you
heart
Day 9:favorite pokemon type is steel because steel type pokemon are badass
over a year ago k04saki said…
Day1 Favorite Pokémon : Piplup
Day2 Least Favorite Pokémon : Magikarp