9 Comebacks Every Indian Girl Needs At Home
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
It obviously sucks when your favorite person is going away…
But nobody warned you about aaaaall the little ways in which your life would change.
1. You can’t watch the next episode of your favorite TV show, because it’s tradition to watch them together.
2. You keep ending up with leftover food/coffee because you’re used to making enough for two people.
3. You start making plans with all the friends and acquaintances you neglect when your boo is around.
4. And every time you go to a party or social gathering, you’re constantly asked where they are.
5. You and your S.O. are texting a lot more than you usually do, but about literally nothing.
6. And, if you weren’t already, you’re definitely best friends on Snapchat now.
7. At first, you get unreasonably excited about all the extra space in your bed.
8. Then you just end up investing (money and emotions) into a pillow used exclusively for cuddling.
9. If your partner is far enough away, you get really good at doing time difference math.
10. You decide with full conviction that you’ll look great for them when they’re back, so you go to the gym…once.
11. You plan your weekends around the two-hour Skype date you will inevitably have.
12. And you fall asleep on the phone or on webcam at least once. Kinda cute, mostly inconvenient.
13. You make a thousand mental notes for all the cool things you’re gonna do together when you’re reunited.
Forgetting than 90% of your time together is actually just spent watching Netflix in bed without pants on.
14. You disgust and nauseate yourself by the number of times you say “I miss you” and “I love you.”
15. If they’re gone long enough and you aren’t already initiated, this is when you make your awkward foray into the world of sexting.
16. So you become an expert at taking *ahem* flattering selfies.
17. And you experiment with every possible video chatting software enough to form well-informed pros and cons lists about each.
The ability to do this ^ goes on FaceTime’s pros list.
18. You let some personal hygiene and grooming fall by the wayside.
Although, let’s be real, if you’ve been together long enough, this is no different when they’re in town.
19. And, since you can’t update them on your bodily functions in person, you find yourself sending and receiving some interesting texts.
20. You’ve screenshotted and Instagrammed at least one text message convo, or one of these cutesy Skype shots.
21. When you have a bad day, you have no idea what to do with yourself.
22. Whenever you have a funny experience, your first thought is,
I can’t wait to tell [your boo] about this.
23. You have a constant mental (or physical) count down to when you’ll be reunited…
24. And you’re baffled every single day by how slow it’s moving.
25. You realize all the teeny tiny everyday things you’re dependent on your S.O. for, and appreciate them tenfold.
26. So now more than ever, you’re 100% sure that when you’re reunited, the wait will be worth it.
If Britney Spears\' Instagram Captions Were Motivational...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
26 Things That Happen When Your Significant Other Is Out Of Town
http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/things-that-hap... Absence makes the heart grow flippin' insane.
The 50 Cutest Things That Ever Happened ×
10 Things You Didn’t Know About “Weird Science” ×
25 Everyday Things You Never Knew Had Names ×
relationship, long distance, separation anxiety, significant other, viral, win
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
The World Psychiatric Association has condemned so-called conversion therapy and called on governments around the world to decriminalise homosexuality.
President Barack Obama is in Cuba for his historic three-day visit, the first by a sitting U.S. president since 1928.
The 🍎 event: The company introduced a smaller iPhone and iPad Pro and said it will continue its fight with the FBI.
Leaked ISIS Documents Tell The Stories Of Hundreds Of Foreign Jihadis
Ellen Perfectly Captured How Canadians Feel About Americans Fleeing Here
13 Charts Only French Immersion Students Will Understand
Creepy Donald Trump On Eva Longoria: Short Women “Come Up To You Know Where”
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
have been jointly editing this post since .
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Choose a new image Save Save Thumbnails Preview Thumbnails
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.
What should we know about this issue?
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.