Period Drama fãs Be Grateful!

makintosh posted on Apr 19, 2011 at 08:16AM
'Gratitude is not the result of things that happen to us; it is an attitude we cultivate by practice. The more we are thankful for, the more we will find to be thankful for' - Alan Cohen

What for are you grateful today? Please share with us your feelings!

Things we are grateful for...

...Our Fanpop Friends
...The Trees and Nature
...The Rain
...The Positive Music that Heals Our Wounds
...Being Alive!
...The Simple Things
...Being Able to Laugh
...Our Imagination that Allow Us To Escape into Other Worlds
...The Colours
...Feeding the Ducks and Watching the Children Blow Bubbles
...Being Able to Make Wishes
...All those Images that Make us Smile
...April Showers
...The Little Honey Bees
...The Silence
...All the Free Time that We Have
...The Royal Wedding [Fairytales can come true]
...Having Lovely Meal
...To Have Found Already the ONE in Our Lives! [Mine is already here ;)]
...To All Those Classic Movie Actors and Actresses
...The Faith that We have
...Dreaming of YOU
...Daring to Dream
...Having 10 Minutes to Ourselves to Have a Cup of Coffee/ Tea
...Feeling Deep Inside that Our Dreams Come True
...Freedom
...To Love and Be Loved
...The Little Robin
...A Relaxing Day at Home
...Nurses out there Caring for Us When We Need Them the Most
...The Pretty Butterflies
...Positive Thinking
...Positive Quotes
...Rainbows
...Past Eperiences
...Feeling Love
...The Text We've Received
...People who Loves and Respect Animals...
 [i][b]'Gratitude is not the result of things that happen to us; it is an attitude we cultivate por pra
last edited on Jun 25, 2011 at 12:42AM

Period Drama fãs 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago makintosh said…
smile
I'm grateful today because of My Fanpop Friends

Thanks for being there whenever I need you
 I'm grateful today because of [b]My fanpop Friends[/b] Thanks for being there whenever I need you
kiss
This is for all of you: Lily,Berni,Colette,Peter,Susan,Frances,Sun­ny and many more!
Thanks for being part of my life
 This is for all of you: Lily,Berni,Colette,Peter,Susan,Frances,Sunny and many more! Thanks for being
smile
I'm grateful for the trees and nature around me
 I'm grateful for the trees and nature around me
smile
I'm grateful today because it's raining outside
 I'm grateful today because it's raining outside
smile
April, 22nd

I'm grateful today because I find positive music that heals my wounds
last edited over a year ago
 [u]April, 22nd[/u] I'm grateful today because I find positive música that heals my wounds
smile
April, 23rd

I'm grateful today because I'm alive
 [u]April, 23rd[/u] I'm grateful today because I'm alive
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
smile
23rd of April 2011.........I'm grateful for the simple things in life.To TASTE the goodness of my breakfast.....to beable to walk out of my front door and SEE beauty all around me...to HEAR the birds sing....to TOUCH and SMELL the beauty of a rose,all of which i would never take for granted :)
 23rd of April 2011.........I'm grateful for the simple things in life.To TASTE the goodness of my bre
heart
23rd of April 2011......What a lovely forum post Mackenzie.I too am grateful for all my Fanpop friends,Susie and Peter,Mackenzie,Lily,Frances,Sunny and many more.I'm grateful to have met you on here my dear friend and for all you do to make Fanpop a brighter place to be ♥
 23rd of April 2011......What a lovely fórum post Mackenzie.I too am grateful for all my fanpop friend
smile
April,24th:

I'm grateful today for being able to laugh
 [u]April,24th:[/u] I'm grateful today for being able to laugh
heart
24th of April 2011....Today i'm grateful for my imagination.It allows me to escape into other worlds whenever i wish.We all have a beautiful mind,it's up to you how you use it :)
 24th of April 2011....Today i'm grateful for my imagination.It allows me to escape into other worlds
smile
April,25th:

I'm grateful today for the colours!
 April,25th: I'm grateful today for the colours!
smile
25th of April 2011......Today i'm grateful to have spent some time in the park.....feeding the ducks and watching the children blow bubbles....oh and eating icecream :)
 25th of April 2011......Today i'm grateful to have spent some time in the park.....feeding the ducks
heart
25th of April 2011.....Today i made wishes for my family and my fanpop friends in a wishing well at the park.I'm grtaeful to beable to make wishes for people whom i cherish ♥
 25th of April 2011.....Today i made wishes for my family and my fanpop friends in a wishing well at
smile
April,26th:

I'm grateful today for all those images that make me smile, like a dog in the wind
 [u]April,26th:[/u] I'm grateful today for all those imagens that make me smile, like a dog in the win
smile
26th of April 2011.....Today i'm grateful for April showers without them there would be no May flowers :)
 26th of April 2011.....Today i'm grateful for April showers without them there would be no May flor
kiss
27th of April 2011......Today i'm most grateful to the little honey bees working tierlessly to produce honey for my toast ....it's miraculous really :)
 27th of April 2011......Today i'm most grateful to the little honey bees working tierlessly to produc
smile
Today I'm grateful for the silence
 Today I'm grateful for the silence
smile
April, 28th:

Today I'm grateful for all the free time that I have
 [u]April, 28th:[/u] Today I'm grateful for all the free time that I have
kiss
28th of April 2011....Today i'm grateful for having a friend like you Mackenzie as you never fail to brighten my days <3
 28th of April 2011....Today i'm grateful for having a friend like you Mackenzie as you never fail to
smile
April,29th:

Today I'm grateful for the Royal Wedding...Kate wearing Sarah Burton/Alexander McQueen made my day
 [u]April,29th:[/u] Today I'm grateful for the Royal Wedding...Kate wearing Sarah Burton/Alexander Mc
crying
29th of April 2011....Today i'm very grateful to have a lovely meal with my family,knowing there are many going hungry :(
 29th of April 2011....Today i'm very grateful to have a lovely meal with my family,knowing there are
over a year ago Kraucik83 said…
heart
I'm grateful to have found already the ONE in my life!
 I'm grateful to have found already the ONE in my life!
heart
1st of May 2011......Today i'm grateful to all those Classic Movie actors and actresses,for bringing us so much pleasure with their fantastic films ♥
 1st of May 2011......Today i'm grateful to all those Classic Movie actors and actresses,for bringing
angelic
I'm grateful today for the faith that I have
 I'm grateful today for the faith that I have
smile
May, 5th:

I'm thankful for green grass and sunny days
 [u]May, 5th[/u]: I'm thankful for green grama and sunny days
heart
May,5th:

I'm grateful because last night...I dreamt of you
 [u]May,5th:[/u] I'm grateful because last night...I dreamt of [i]you[/i]
smile
And I thankful today because I dare to dream
 And I thankful today because I dare to dream
heart
5th of May 2011.....Today i'm most grateful for having 10 minutes to myslef to have a cup of coffee....one of the best ever things to do :)
 5th of May 2011.....Today i'm most grateful for having 10 minutos to myslef to have a cup of coffee..
smile
May, 6th:

I'm grateful today because I feel deep inside that my dreams come true
 [i]May, 6th:[/i] I'm grateful today because I feel deep inside that my dreams come true
sunny
7th of May 2011.....After watching a program about San Quentin prison...i'm very grateful for my freedom :)
 7th of May 2011.....After watching a program about San Quentin prison...i'm very grateful for my free
heart
to love & be loved
 to amor & be loved
kiss
17th of May 2011.....Today i'm grateful for the little Robin that keeps visiting my garden.What joy he brings to me ♥
 17th of May 2011.....Today i'm grateful for the little Robin that keeps visiting my garden.What joy h
kiss
May 18th:

I'm grateful for a relaxing day at home
 [i]May 18th:[/i] I'm grateful for a relaxing dia at início
heart
18th of May 2011....today i'm very grateful for Nurse Edwina who helps to care for my Mum.In all the time we have known her she has never once complained.Thank you to all the Nurses out there caring for us when we need them the most.
 18th of May 2011....today i'm very grateful for Nurse Edwina who helps to care for my Mum.In all the
smile
My,19th:

I am thankful for the experiences of my past that taught me so much of what I know and feel today
 [i]My,19th:[/i] I am thankful for the experiences of my past that taught me so much of what I know a
heart
24th of May 2011.....today i'm grateful for the pretty butterflies.I'm amazed how such small creatures can have a huge imapct on my life.If nothing ever changed there would be no pretty butterflies....how sad that would be ♥
 24th of May 2011.....today i'm grateful for the pretty butterflies.I'm amazed how such small creatur
kiss
31st of May 2011.....today i'm grateful for positive thinking and a dear friend to share my thoughts with.THANK YOU MACKENZIE ♥
 31st of May 2011.....today i'm grateful for positive thinking and a dear friend to share my thoughts
kiss
^Why thank you, my dear. It's my pleasure to share positive thinking and attitude with you, my very dear friend LY<3
 ^Why thank you, my dear. It's my pleasure to share positive thinking and attitude with you, my very d
smile
June, 6th

Today I'm grateful for all those positive quotes that always make me feel better
 [i]June, 6th[/i] Today I'm grateful for all those positive frases that always make me feel better
heart
7th of June 2011.....i couldn't agree more my dear friend Mackenzie,LY <3
 7th of June 2011.....i couldn't agree mais my dear friend Mackenzie,LY <3
over a year ago Hopeful-girl said…
June 10th
I am grateful for having my good Imagination that Allows me To Escape into Other more beautiful Worlds
 June 10th I am grateful for having my good Imagination that Allows me To Escape into Other mais beaut
heart
11th of June 2011.....How grateful i am that i can see a rainbow."It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow" now that brings new meaning to an happy ending :)
 11th of June 2011.....How grateful i am that i can see a rainbow."It takes both sunshine and rain to
heart
June, 12th

Today I'm so grateful for feeling love. It is a blessing to me <3
 June, 12th Today I'm so grateful for feeling love. It is a blessing to me <3
big smile
The joy of friendship!
 The joy of friendship!
heart
June,15th

Today I'm so grateful for the text I've received... THANKS Universe
 [i]June,15th[/i] Today I'm so grateful for the text I've received... THANKS Universe
heart
June, 24th:

Today I'm grateful for people who loves and respect animals.
How essential animal companionship is in our lives <3
 [i]June, 24th:[/i] Today I'm grateful for people who loves and respect animals. How essential animal
heart
27th of June 2011.....Today i'm grateful for the beauty of roses ♥
 27th of June 2011.....Today i'm grateful for the beauty of rosas ♥
big smile
August, 13th:

Today I'm grateful for all those TV shows that always cheer me up
 August, 13th: Today I'm grateful for all those TV shows that always cheer me up
laugh
August, 23th:

I'm grateful for being me
 [i]August, 23th: [/i] I'm grateful for being me
heart
September, 2th:

I'm grateful for mysic, which often expresses our feelings better than words could do!
 September, 2th: I'm grateful for mysic, which often expresses our feelings better than words could d