percy jackson & os olimpianos Make-Up-Your-Own-Character-Contest

sonofthesea-god posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 07:02PM
This is a contest where all you have to do is make up a demigod. You must include....

-Name(first and last)
-parent
-Hometown
-weapon of choice
-a short story about an adventure your character went on (It may include current characters)
save

percy jackson & os olimpianos 288 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 288

over a year ago gryfiegrl19 said…
well. here is mine :)

name: Stella Nae (pronouced Nah like a horse, e.)

Parent: Hermes

hometown: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows

story: Stella is a child of Hermes, and is struggling to find her place in the Hermes cabin. It is always so full and cramped. After the disgrace of Luke to her cabins name, and an ass for an ex-boyfriend, Stella decideds to join Artimis's hunt to get away from her problems. As she starts her journey as a hunter she finds life seems easier now that her problems are beind her and befriends Thalia, but on a mission that takes them back to Camp Half-Blood she meets again with her old camp-mates and ex boyfriend, who part of the Apollo cabin. She is forced to fight along side and help the camp. As the battle rages on she fights with the hunters and so on.

how she found her powers: during her summer break before 7th grade she was down by the beach with her mom, step father, and older sister. Stella was always drawn to the ocean as a kid and loved top be in. As she retunred from the water she found her parents gone running from something that looked like 1/2 women 1/2 snake. ( a drakon) Stella not knowing what to do ran towards it trying to do something about it, but as she aproached the beast someone was already fighting it. His a name is Dan Harrison. Stella's futer boyfriend. As he fought she marveled in his skills. He then defeated the monster and explained to Stella why it was there and what she was. At camp she was then declared child of Hermes during an early battle with Dan.

well thats it. I could go longer on the big small story so message me if you want more :)

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago charli1995 said…
Name: Lily Harper

Parent: Poseidon

Hometown:Maidstone, England.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Her story: Lily was looking forward to the surprise holiday her stepdad secretly planned for the first two weeks of the summer holiday. She didn't know why her Mum was so nervous about going to America let alone San Francisco. Unfortunutly it wasn't long after they'd arrived that their problems started. It seemed only Lily could see the hydra that attcked before they'd even set foot in the hotel. In the confusion Lily was separated from her parents and ended up alone with a monster she recognised from greek mythology. She would have died if a boy about her hadn't jumped infront of her and delt with the monster. The boys name was Jake, son of Ares and along with a daughter of Athena called Alica they traveled all the way to camp half blood. Along the way Alica and Jake explained to Lily who she was and Alica gave Lily her first sword.They battled monster after monster and eventually they met the Hunters of Artemis, Lily wouldn't join because she didn't want to abandon Jake but they got a lift to camp half blood with Apollo.

But then Lily gets claimed by Poseidon and finds herself with two half brothers who've known each other for years. She feels like an outsider but gradually as camp half blood becomes a way of life she feels at home. But with her parents gone and life at camp half blood getting better by the hour Lily didn't know whether to stay where she was or go and find them. As it was she didn't need to look for them, she just sent them an Iris message. She remained in America as a year round camper while her mum and step dad returned to England. She remained close friends with Jake and Alica.
HestiaRocks commented…
Awesome, another Brit! over a year ago
over a year ago Verybearyme said…
smile
Cool story!!
over a year ago hpcrazee said…
big smile
Okay...

Name~ Vanessa Hart

Parent~ Aphrodite

Hometown~ Montauk, Long Island, New York

Weapon of Choice~ Celestial Bronze Sword

Her Story~ Vanessa was living a quiet life at a beach house in Montauk. One day, she was sitting at home combing her hair, when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. Her dad came in and told her there was someone at the door for her. Her dad looked a little mad, so Vanessa guessed it was a boy at there to see her. She went downstairs and opened the door. A boy about her age was standing there and introduced himself as Grover Underwood. He said he went to her school and asked if he could go inside. They sat down on the couch and Grover said "Vanessa, you're a half-blood." She was REALLY confused, and Grover asked "Do you know who your mother is?" She told him her mother had died in a car accident a couple of days after she was born. He told her everything...about how her mother was really Aphrodite and about Camp Half-Blood. Vanessa asked if Grover was half-blood, and he told her the part about him being a satyr. Vanessa took it all in. Was it true? She wanted to find out for herself, so she took Grover to meet her dad. Grover explained all about camp, and her father said it would be all right if she went with Grover. They had to battle a few monsters on the way. They had a run-in with some Cyclopes, a few dracanae, and even a hell hound, but they made it out, thanks to Vanessa's new celestial bronze sword. When they got to camp, Grover introduced Vanessa to Chiron and Mr. D. Then Vanessa moved in to her cabin with her newlyfound half brothers and sisters. They didn't think they were very important, especially when it came to fighting monsters (most of them were to concerned about messing up their hair or breaking a nail)...well, that was until the Battle of the Labyrinth. The Aphrodite kids were concerned about everyone's armor being on correctly so none fell off. After the fight, Vanessa and everyone at camp could relax and enjoy the rest of the summer. Vanessa Hart couldn't wait until she could get a quest of her own.
gwendiamond commented…
if her mother des before she was born how was she born over a year ago
over a year ago triciapuppy said…
big smile
Name: Tarynn Harris

Desciption: Wavy long Auburn hair. Quiet, slightly a loner sometimes, can be nice with friends. Pretty but tomboyish. OK at sports, but is good at academics. Gray eyes. Likes jeans, Bermudas, and sweatshirt or t-shirt.

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Parent: Hades

Weapon of Choice: Stygian Iron Knife

Story:
Tarynn lived a normal life, and she was at a museum when she ran into a black haired guy name Percy. He was running from a monster. The Nemean lion. She knew all about those Greek myths, and developed a fascination in them. Her eyes widened and she backed away. The Percy guy told her to run away.
"Who are you?" she asked, feeling uneasy.
"Run!" he replied. She obeyed and ran out of the museum. Her last sight was him turning around and hitting the monster with his sword, though it was completely unaffected. Once she got outside, she found a golden Lamborgini waiting for her.
"Get in," a cool voice called. The voice was pleasant, almost godly. Gulping, she opened the back door.
"Tarynn, you're the daughter of the great god Hades." he said. Tarynn gasped. Not only did he know her name, he knew her father too. She'd known that her father was a god, but she tried to live a normal life. And it worked-until now.
"How-how-did you know all that?" she stammered.
He flashed her a brilliant smile. "Because. I am the god of poetry, music, math, and best of all...the sun. Add all of it up. Figured it out now? I am Apollo."

Tarynn's jaw dropped. She was sitting in a golden sports car with a god for an hour, and she didn't even notice.
"Okay. Now that someone's found out about me. What am I gonna do? I can't live normally anymore." she said.
"I'm bringing you to a place where half-bloods live. Kids with a mortal parent and a godly parent. You'll be safer there." Tarynn heaved a sigh. She was relieved, but very nervous. Finally, they got there. Tarynn got out. She gasped. In front of her was a camp with a dragon, pegasi, and a centaur.
 Name: Tarynn Harris Age: 14 Desciption: Wavy long Auburn hair. Quiet, slightly a loner sometim
over a year ago manbearpig167 said…
heres mine

Name: Zack Taylor

Hometown: Evanston, Illinois

currently living: New York, New York

weapon of choice: A magic Paintball gun that puts a 6 inch gash in a monster and can also affect humans and a magic Ghillie suit that turns him invisible

Best friends: Percy Jackson, Annabeth chase, and Grover

also known as: kelp for brains

eye color: Green

hair color: long brown messy hair

birth day and age: August 8, 1993 age: 16

His story: Zach was born on August 8, 1993 in Evanston, Illinois. At age 10 he moved to New York city with his mom. At age 12 he went to Yancy academy with his best friend Percy Jackson. Zack had ADHD and dyslexia like his friend Percy. At the end of the year at his first year at Yancy academy he was expelled. One night Zack’s mom told him to get in the car. So he got in the car with his mom, they drove for about 35 minutes before arriving at camp half blood, before he could ask his mom where he was his mom’s car got attacked by 2 monsters that had been following them, Zack’s mom told him to run up to the top of the hill and ask for Chiron. So he ran to the top of the hill and found this so called Chiron. Later he finds out that Percy is a ‘demigod’. Then later he is claimed by Poseidon and him and Percy become brothers. He is a great paintball player and loves to play guitar.
over a year ago Thalia456 said…
Okay ill try..

Name:Zoe Grace

Home:Camp Half-Blood

Parent:Apollo and Thalia Grace is her mom but doesn't know

Weapon:Doesn't Know yet(she's like Ares can use any weapon)

Her Story:Hi im Zoe Grace. Im 15 years old. I live at a place called Camp Half-Blood. I've been here since I was 6 years old. See I ran away when I was 6 'cause of my "mom".... but I knew she wasn't my real mom. I was sitting next to some Aphrodite kids (how I hate kids of Aphrodite) getting ready for some Games. I was fine till some kid came and said "Hi. Im Leon". "Hi im Zoe" I said. Leon was kinda cute. He had Black hair and dark green eyes he kinda looked like me goth/punk rocker. "So who's ur parent?" He asked as he sat next to me. "Huh? Oh umm my dad is Apollo" I told him "who's ur parent?". "I dont know yet" he said. "Oh.... Thats cool I guess" I said. "Im guessing ur in the Hermes cabin then?" I asked. "Not really. Im not staying in a cabin" Leon told me. "Really? Why not?" "Well they told me to stay there but I didnt want to". "Weird.... You could stay in my cabin... If u wanted" I told him. "Umm I dont think that allowed" "Its probably not. But I hate rules" I said. He laughed "who dont?". We laughed. We heard the horn... Meaning time for dinner. We walk together talking about where he would stay and stuff like that. "Well I better go sit at my table.." he said haft-hearted. "You could sit with me" I told Leon. "Well im not sure. I dont want to get in trouble" "Aww come on please?" I begged. "Fine" He said smiling. So we sat together and talked intill Chiron came up to us. "What do you two think you're doing?" Chiron asked. "Well I think we're trying to eat" I replied in a smart tone. Leon was trying so hard not to laugh.

To Be Continued.....

over a year ago Cheepie15 said…
name:Sydney
parent:Pan
weapon:BackBitter

Story:If your a brother or sister of mine your going to listen. It started with a little bullying. "Hey get out the bro." I said to the myth teacher. I never noticed but nature seemed to help me with bullying kids. Really I have to say I tough because ever since I was four, I bullied 8th graders. My math teacher was Chiron, and found out by sneeking and following him all the way to camp half blood and saw the horse form. He found that I followed and told me I was right to do it.Pretty cool.Ok get off my wrighting OR i'LL STRAGLE YA!Not really.Ok how I got the sword is that I bullied luke. You remember Percy's dream.
over a year ago DeLancyGaL said…
smirk
this looks fun...

name:Kail Jackson

home:Camp Halfblood

weapon:Anaklusmos

parents: Sally Jackson and Poseidon

story:

Kail Jackson is a 14 year old boy who is under-apriciated because of his famous brother, Percy Jackson. So he takes up training at camp half blood . As he trains, a mysterius character arrives at the hermes cabbin with a strange battle scar on his forehead...

to be continued...
wink
continued:

"Ugh!" I hit the ground as a girl from the Apollo cabin slammed the butt of her sword against my thigh. " So, you're Percy Jackson's brother eh?" I parried a fake forward-thrust and she knocked me down the 4th time. "Yeah, what's it to you?" I asked as she twisted my sword in a down-word-spiral. It clattered to the floor. Anaklusmos was a gift from my famous brother, Percy. Some people (including demi-gods) would give anything just to touch it. "This is a very dangerous weapon, Kail." he had said. "only use it in emergencies." The sword was made of celestial bronze, which would only harm monsters. It would pass straight through a mere mortal. They are simply just not important enough to kill. But it could harm demi-gods too. Demi-gods are children born from a mortal parent, and a greek god or godess. Monsters would stop at nothing to kill us. I got up and went for a glass of water. But instead of drinking it, I poured it all over my face. Instantly I felt a wave of energy pass through my body. The reason: i'm the son of Poseidon.

To Be Continued...
over a year ago steph1998 said…
sunny
ok, so heres nothing.

name:demetria

description: straight black hair, pink lips(obvious), dimples, and tall.

home: apartment at new york and camp halfblood

weapon: bow and arrow

parent: apollo

brief story:

It was my first quest and I was nervous.I HOPED TO BE famous someday, perhaps make history. I tied a watch/shield on my wrist. It WAS A GIFT FROM MY FATHER and when it spiraled open, bad music would be heard wherever I wanted.I approached my enemy, Ivy. SHE was someone who reminded me so much of, well, poison ivy. She was a daughter of Ares, god of war. I had met him before and I exactly knew where that mean look cam from. She pushed me down. So hows the new kid doing? EH? She tossed her black wavy hair. I could so use a aphrodite girl right now, i muttered under my breath. Ivy pulled me up with the collar of my blouse. You look like Athena, I vy commented, betcha not that smart. I saw my chance and I reached out to open my shield. Too late, Ivy was fast and she knocked my hand away. trying to open that damn shield of yours right?now heres my opinion. ivy let go of me her sudden grip letting me fall under a hot spot on the ground. I saw my chance again and as she reached for her sword, Killer, i used all my leftover strength to make the sun evaporate all the water from the creek, and pour it over her. She looked back with an astonished look, drippng wet from head to toe. She held her sword, aiming it at me. I'll kill you Apollo girl. Once i'm not wet, but for later....she let the threat hang in the air, and walked away, each step leaving a muddy footprint on the ground. I grinned, having no idea what I was doing.
continued:

It all started when the new girl came. Unditermined, and VERRY pretty. My satyr, Benny came into my cabin looking astonished. "What's wrong, Benny?" I asked. "Chiron recived a message," he panted. "It was from your dad, Kail!" "WHAT?!!!" I hadn't heard from my dad since I was 6. "What did he say?" "I'm not sure, but Chiron want's to see you!" I shuffled out of bed and put on some clothes. "Hurry! He's waiting!" Benny pushed me out the door and into the freezing cold. We got to the big house and saw Chiron playing pinochle with Mr. D, who's name is realy Dionysois-the god of wine. "You wanted to see me, Chiron?" I jogged up to them. Mr. D spoke up. "Hello, Dale Johnson. I understand that your father has sent Chiron a message that you apparently nead to hear." he hardly looked interested. "I think so..." I looked at Chiron. "Kail," Chiron gave Mr. D an evil stare. "I nead to speak with you." and THAT'S the moment when my life turned to chaos.

To Be Continued...
continued:

"I'm going on a quest... with my BROTHER?!" I was so frusterated that smoke was billowing from my ears. Nearby, Chiron's water bottle exploded. "Ehem..." he looked at me as if I were able to fix it. "Yes, apparently your father wants you and Percy to go and find this.. this giant pearl in the sea." A giant pearl. Under the sea. I thought to myself. That's probably the stupidest, most humiliating quest- ever. And THAT'S when the new girl came in. "Chiron!!!" she put her hands on her knees, panting as if she'd been running for a while. "What is it, Elaine?" So that was her name. "I... I didn't mean to!" she looked paniky. "To do what?!" Chiron asked. "Come and see!" Elaine ran off-and boy could she run fast. She was out of sight before we got off the porch. When we caught up to her she was by the pond where the niads lived-exept the niads weren't in it. Neither was the water. "What did you do?!!!" I stared at her, wondering who her parent was. "Did you do that?" I asked her. "I was feeding the fish, and then the niads got mad at me, and, and, and they called me a dirty halfblood, then I felt this tug in my stomach, and then it just... happened!" "She had tears in her eyes. "Am I in trouble?" she waited for an answer-but we were too busy staring at the silvery-blue trident that had just appeared over her head. "Wha, what?" she looked towards the spot we were looking. She gasped. "It is determined." Chiron said in a low voice. "O...M...G!!!" her face lit up like New York on christmas. "You're my BROTHER?!!!" she skipped around like a 5 year old girl. Then she stopped. "So that means..." she smiled ear to ear. "that I'm Percy's sister too!" I looked at the sky and blacked out.

To Be Continued...
over a year ago Son_Of_Sun said…
sunny
Name: Ray Senn (pronounced chen)

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Hair Color: Chocolate Brown

Hieght: 5'8"

Wieght: 164 pounds

Parents: Amanda and Mike (step-dad)Senn, Apollo (olympic father)

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

Birthdate: June 21, 1994

Weapons of Choice: Bow and Celestial Bronze Arrows, Celestial Bronze Throwing Stars, Stainless Steal Hunting Knife

Story:
It all started on a hunting trip with my step-dad. It wasnt the first time we had gone hunting in the Washington forests, we usually made about three or four hunting trips to the forests in a season, but nothing strange happened until that one trip. "Remeber, if it cant see you but u can see it u can kill it." Mike whispered in my ear as i lined my bow sight with a large doe. "I know Mike." i angerly whispered back. i pulled back my bow string when all the sudden there was a roar and what looked like a lion jumped out of the bush. but it wasnt a lion or at least it couldnt be, it was about two times larger than one and it had a goat head on its back and a serpent for a tail. i hesitated and then once it spotted me, i knew it was too late. i took my shot aiming at a kill point, behind the front legs and through the ribs, hitting vital organs. As usually a had a perfect shot, the arrow embedded its self right where i had aimed. the animal roared and pounced at me and Mike. i instinctively pulled out my knife and slashed at its stomache as it vaulted over us, blood seemed to flow over me and Mike, painting us green in seconds, wait green? this was definetly NOT a lion or any other kind of animal i had ever hunted. I heard a soft poof like something landing on decaying leaves, and then it started to snow. but only it wasnt snow, it was ashes, like the beast had burnt away when i killed it. I picked myself off the ground and stared at Mike. "I think that we should go home early Mike." he gave me a look that seemed to say "I was just thinking that." We grabbed our gear out of a nearby tree and started the trek back to the parking lot where we had started our trip. After we got to the car we thought best to put on clean clothes and have a shower before heading to the airport, two guys covered in green... stuff, would attract unwanted attention on our part. After getting to the airport and calling my mom, she told me to give my hunting equipment to Mike and take a plane to New York, Long island to be excact. She told me she would meet me there with everything i would need, she was starting to studder, which meant she was getting nervous or worried, or both. As i boarded the plane i started to feel sick like i always did when i flew and didnt stop shaking until i left the plane at JFK International. My mom stood waiting for me. "Whats wrong mom?" I asked, "I... I think its t...time u went h... home, Ray." Her face tried to smile, but her worry and anxiety seemed to be a shadow behind her bright blue eyes.

TO BE CONTINUTED...
sunny
Continued...

"Mom," i asked for wat seem to be the hundreth time, "my home is with u and Mike in Las Vegas, why are we in New York??" She kept her eyes focused on the wet road as she spoke in a soft voice, "Im bringing you to... your new home, its too dangerous to be anywhere else right now, you need to train you need to be able to defend yourself." "But mom you know i can already do that, why would u send me here? i have my black-belt in karate and Taekwondoe how else am i going to defend myself?" i was almost screaming at her now. "there is it is... your new home. Camp Half-blood." and since the time i got of the plane that afternoon she was smiling.
"I cant come over the hill with you honey. Im not allowed. your bags are in the trunk." "Mom why are u doing this?" i asked desperate for some answers. "I want to stay with you and Mike in Las Vegas... Not here at some stupid camp!" I screamed at her, i saw a tear trickle down her cheek, "Mom, im sorry i yelled, if this is what you want, then.. i will do it." i spoke so softly that i could barely hear myself. "I love you Ray, call me every day, or as often as you can..." she handed me a small leather pouch. as i took it felt heavy like it had gold in it or something. "I love you too mom." i climbed out of the seat and around to the trunk, and grabed my bags. I climbed p the hill and saw the valley. it was amazing it was too perfect and impossible to describe. i started walking down the hill and i saw a big blue house that looked like the place to be. I walked onto the patio and saw three people sitting at a plastic table playing some kind of card game. "Ah, Ray. Please come sit." a man in a wheelchair said. "I am Chiron. And this is Mr. D," he pointed towards a black haired, red nosed, fat guy, in leopard print jogging pants and a purple jogging shirt." And this is Alex." a shorter boy with curly hair and... horns.. but i think it was my eyes playing tricks on me. "He is a satyr, Ray. Alex can you please show Ray the orentation film?" Alex nodded and said "Follow me." After watching the orientation video it as all clear to me... i was a half-blood. Chiron assigned me to Hermes cabin until my father claimed me. At supper that evening i scrapped my plate into the cerimonial fire and prayed to the gods for a sign. That night hermes cabin was just packed full of undetermines and regulars, i couldnt sleep so i got out of bed and left the cabin, completely against curfue. i wandered around until i found myself at the archery range, there was a bow and three arrows just laying there on the ground so i decided to practice. first shot, just out side of the bullseye, i guess i was a little out of practice, but the next two hit the bullseye dead center, the last arrow i released split the second in half to hit the dead center. As i removed the two reuseable arrows from the target i heard a rustle in the bushes behind me, i knew that the forest was stalked with monsters so i nocked an arrow and whipped around with bow raised.

TO BE CONTINUED...
sunny
Continued...

"You shoot well, for a man." a small girl, with auburn hair and silvery robes, stepped out of the bush. "Lower your bow camper!" Another girl, with black spikey hair, that reminded me of the punks that went to my school, well my former school. She had a silver bow strung and pointed at me with an arrow nocked. "I said..." "I know wat you said!" i yelled at her, not lowering my bow. "do you think im gonna trust two girls who just came out of a forest thats stalked with Zeus only know wat?" "Thalia, lower you bow please, this man means us no harm." the little girl said. "He doesnt know." the girl, Thalia, lowered her bow. "i dont know what??" i was still yelling at them with bow raised. the little girl walked over to me. "I bet i could shoot better than even you girl!" i challenged. "Oh my gods, boy you dont know wat your doing!" Thalia screamed. "Thalia, let him challenge. Okay, we will hunt in the forest, one arrow, one kill, one beast. Best kill shot evaluated by me will win." "By you? Thats hardly fair!" i replied. "But.. it seems fair. when do we start?" "Now." and she shot off into the woods. "Excellent!" I can track her, i thought. she doesnt stand a chance. as i ran into the woods, i heard Thalia, "Arrigent mortal, Artemis, destory him!" I shot my arrow at a passing beast and i heard the thud of my arrow hitting its mark. the little girl came up behind me... "brālis." somehow i understood wat she was saying, "Brother." there was a brilliant flash of white light and i passed out. with the word "brālis." echoing in my mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...
sunny
Continued...

When i awoke, i was in the Big House. Alex standing over me, and a beautiful girl sitting at the foot of my bed. And standing in a corner with a bow in hand was a chinese boy. "Ray, can u hear me?" the beautiful girl said. "of course i can, im not deaf. Who are you?" i almost yelled. "Oh, sorry." she was blushing. "I'm Krissy, daughter of Aphrodite." "Oh... well that explains it." i muttered to myself. i heard the boy in the corner snicker. "I am Lee Fletcher, just to let ya know. Son of Apollo, Seinor Leader of the Apollo Cabin. I just came to see if it was true, i was sorely mistaken." He trugded out of the room. "Dont mind him," Krissy said. "He's just mad that someone can shoot better than him. Alex, can u go get us some more ambrosia and nectar?" "I dont think i sh..." "Please?? For me Alex??" she winked at him. "Okay... Ill be back in a bit." he clopped out of the room. "There we go, now we have some privacy." She shuffled farther up the bed, towards me more. "Umm..." i began. "No, can you jsut listen to me for one second?" she looked like she was on the verge of crying. "All my life, people have told me that i was pretty or beautiful or stunning. But you... this is the first time i ever felt this way about soemone other than myself. I know it sounds crazy, but i think i love you." she started to cry. "Woah now Krissy. How can you love me? we just met! sure you look better than your..." "Than my mother?" she cut in. "HA, dont even talk about her to me. She has shunned me and humiliated me because i had no love in my life. I am not just using you to make it up with her, I honestly really like you. I just feel attracted to..." there was a soft knock on the door. "It's Chiron, is Ray awake?" "Yes Chiron, he is. Do you need to talk to him?" she didnt look at him as she talked to him. "No i dont, but someone else does." A small girl, with auburn hair and silver robes walked into the room. "You again!!" i shouted at her. "again?" Krissy asked. "You know Lady Artemis?" "Thats your name? Artemis?" "Yes it is, i am Artemis, Goddess of Hunting, the moon, madiens and chastity." she explained. "You are very interesting, you shoot better than most of the madiens of the Hunt. To bad i cannot accept a man into the Hunt, you would make a fine Lieutentant." "And to add to that statement," Chiron added. "If you could move your things from cabin 11 to Apollo's Cabin, it seems you have been determined." Krissy helped me out of bed and tied my shoes. i felt uneasy on my feet but after walking around the room a few times, we left the big house. we stayed silent as we walked to the hermes cabin, grabbed my three bags, and walked down the line of cabins to a golden cabin with a number 9 on the door, and a golden sun over the doorway. As i turned to say thanks to Krissy, she threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the mouth, my instincts told me to shove her off, but my heart told me to kiss her back.

TO BE CONTINUED...
over a year ago ysudragon said…
laugh
name karina redondo
parent demeter
hometown maimi florida
wepon of choice cectic bronze sword
story this how she found out she was a demigod
it was a saturday her birht day her dad called her down to go to the park something about school so she runs to the park to see her freind john and told her to take the sword and sheild both were very small to the guy in the museums she gives to the man he looks over it approvinly and gives her 5 $ she goes back home. her fathers yell startles her she runs to see what had happened a monster came out and swiped her out of the wayshe stood up and boy was begining to fright ityou come near after he pushed it away he threw you the sword and told you to jump when the monster came back he told you how to kill it then she went off with him unkown what was a head of her (the boy wasd beckondorf)
`
over a year ago 930100 said…
big smile
Name:Casper Omen

Parent:Hades

Description: Long bangged jet black hair skinny jeans dc zip up hoodie volcom shirt and nike air mogan skate hi tops

Hobies: skateeboarding reading writing acting and killing monsters

Weapon: magic dagger named Soul Carver that turns into a bow and arrow sword and scythe the scythe is his favorite it is made from black tiger bone human skull dragon scales greek onyx and celestial bronze

Powers: making the dead rise opening craters in the earth controlling people burning souls and killing people with his mind

Birthday: September 30 1992

Hometown: San Fransisco,CA

Storie: One day at Haven Highschool Casper was just sitting in his favorite class english the were doing a project and they were suppose to right a short storie about anything so Casper was walking through his favorite place the beach thinking of ideas when the shallow sea floor opened up and he fell through to the under world and Hades told him he had to find a golden king dragon skull to complete his secret project thats when Hades gave him Soul Carver so he travelded to arizona to find the dragon but he was having problems for some reason he was being attacked by giant moths when his future girlfriend and wife Alexis Orevich daughter of apollo jumped out and started shooting the moths with her bow and arrow after they were deafted Casper and Alexis Walked through the dessert until they found the dragon and defeated it the end
tongue
oh and Casper has purple eyes
sorry for forgetting
wink
by the way im writing a book kinda like these heres the introduction from it

BY Harry Frank Age 12

The Clearest Night Series Book One Sunlight in the Evening introduction

I'm a demigod half-god half-human. I know what your thinking the reason i didn't wait and make it a big surprise is because i didn't feel like it.There's nothing special about being a demigod your friends die you die it's all very painfful.If your easily scared or you don't want to find out your a demigod and die a horibilly painful death then stop reading this now
over a year ago annabeth_chase said…
name: Logan Lerman
hometown: Manhattan
parents: Poseidon
weapon: Anaklusmos

Hi, my name is Logan Lerman and I'm an actor. I'm doing the film Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. In the movie, I am Percy, the half-blood son of Poseidon. It was just a movie, I thought. None of that existed. Olympians? Camp Half-Blood? Greek monsters? Haha, that was not real. Only one film, just a movie. It was here that I missed. Everything was there, and I was a part.
I was in the pool and jokingly tried to rely on water from it. A gray cloud of water stood over me, and I do not believe it. I was one ... A son of Poseidon. A half-blood. Immediately, I went with my friend and girlfriend in the movie as much in real life, Alexandra Daddario. I told him about the pool and managed the water in your face. Alex paled. Perhaps she was a daughter of Athena. We were both dyslexic and had ADHD. It appeared the truth: we were demigods. We needed to go to Camp Half Blood, where he also exist. I was dreaming was not? I closed my eyes and then opened them, but I was still in the car. We got in my car and headed to Long Island, where the film, Camp Half-Blood was.
I saw a strange hill, with a large pine tree at the top. "Uh, I think we found the Half-Blood Hill ...". Alex was silent. She could not believe what I saw. Entering the camp, we can only say "Wow!". It was just like in the movie. A man in a wheelchair came up and said "You are new?". All I could say was "You're ... You're Chiron! And that's Luke, and those are Travis and Connor ..." "Stoll." Alexandra completed. "As you know that?" You look very much like a campers here ... Anna ... " "Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson?" I ventured. "Uh, yes. They and Mr. Underwood are with Mr D talking about the mission ..." "Recovering the lightning master of Zeus is not, and what you think is with Hades?" Spoke Annabeth. "Exactly. Tell me, as you know all this?" "It's a long, strange story that you, centaur, would not understand. We want to participate in the mission. How about, Alex? We will have good fun on vacation, right?" "Yes, Logan. Annabeth be no special effects will be pretty cool!" "And Chiron, we already know about half-bloods. My father is Poseidon and mother of Alex is Athena. And we know that I will have 2 half brothers, Percy and Tyson and Alex will have several half-brothers of the villa of Athena, included Annabeth Chase. And we use swords and shields, and we will face monsters "I said. "I am really amazed by what you know, and just get here is a great achievement. Meet the staff and rest, because tomorrow you have to do a search." I exchanged glances with Alex and thought "Yeah, that'll be fun!"

Stuart
over a year ago daughterofzeus7 said…
Name:Addie Kalos
Parent:Zeus
Hometown:Jersey City, New Jersey
Weapon of Choice: Her bow and Electric Arrows.
Brief Story: Addie lives with her mom, who's a dancer on Broadway,she has been kicked out of lots of schools and has never made a grade above a C-. She has a maid named Helen, who's a daughter of Hestia, and is super sweet. Addie is kinda punk,she plays in a rock band, and practically lives at the dance studio!!! Dance is her life! (Will con. l8ter!)
over a year ago daughterofzeus7 said…
Oh and here's her Looks: Short,Spiky lightning yellow hair, Electric blue eyes, a spray of freckles across her nose, short, a scowl usually across her face, and pretty.
Story: One day Addie was down stairs in her apartment dancing to 'Tik Tok' when she heard a knock on the door. She ran to open it, and blushed because she looked horrid. two boys and two girls were standing at on her door step. "Hi!" Addie said. One of the boys introduced himself as Percy, a girl named Rachel, a boy named Grover and a girl named Annabeth. "Hi! I'm Addie Kalos!" Addie said, telling them to come upstairs, and they went into her penthouse apartment. Grover said that she was a half-blood, and Addie just laughed. "What the heck is that?" "Your a daughter of one the Greek gods." Percy said and she laughed some more. "Am i being punk'd?" and they looked at her like she fell from Jupiter. "Were not kidding." they said and took her to camp half blood.
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
Name: Amelia Johnson

Hometown: New Jersey

Parent: Zeus

Weapon of Choice: Swords fighting, and her lightning abilities

Story: Amelia was an Orphan when she was 2, the ppl tht watched over her didn't care about her, and sometimes wouldn't give her food for no reason at all! So she had to work hard, she started to work over time when she was 7. At age 13, she was adopted by her former guardian Elena, which got misteriously killed by a monster who tried to kill Amelia. So she ran away and ended up in Half-Blood Hill, she was so weak and tired that she fainted, until Chiron found her and discovered she was a Half-Blood. She's now friends with Percy, Annabeth, Rachel and the rest, and now lives in Camp Half-Blood. Now THAT'S a happy ending :)

Description: Short shoulder-length red hair, pale blue eyes, peachy skin, and freckles arcoss her nose. She's very agorrant, but friendly, and if you mess with her, she'll punch you right in the face with hesitation. She will help a friend in need and she likes to tease Percy...a lot XD
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
I also have another one XD

Name: Daniel(Danny) Underwood(not Grover's borther)

Parent: Hades

Weapon of Choice: (this is an ability actually) Power to Control the Dead

Hometown: Maine

Description: Short Black Hair, Milky white, Brown eyes. He's very patient and sweet, but get on his bad side and u'll see ur death immidiately. He has this crush on Amelia, daughter of Zeus. He also dislikes his olympic father alot. (Explained in breif story)

Story: Danny lived in Maine with his mom, Rebecca, until he found out he was a Half-Blood the hard way--he was almost killed by the Minotaur at his school--His mom, afraid, sent him to Camp Half-Blood camp for the rest of his life. He found out he was the son of Hades when the camp was under attack by monsters and he made a whole army arrise from the Dead to attak the monsters(also Hades' symbol hovered above his head). He wasn't so thrilled about it in the beginning; but later on, when he found out that his own father wanted to him to kill his loved one(Amelia) for revenge that Hades was bannned from Mount Olympus, cuz like Amelia is the daughter of Zeus...you get the idea! So Hades called Danny a "disgrace" to his blood line and refused to accept Danny as his own. Now, Danny is training hard to fight back the monsters and other terrible things, and now hate his dad more than anything else! Harsh huh?
over a year ago koolgurl234 said…
Here is mine:

Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Gordon

Hometown: New York, NY

Parent: Zeus

Weapon of choice: Sword, knife, bow and arrow

Story: Liz was raised on Mount Olympus with her dad. He taught her every monster, god, or goddess. After hearing about Percy Jackson, she became obsessed with him and asked her dad where he was. When her dad said "Camp Half-Blood", she immediatley packed her bags and left. She arrived at Camp Half-Blood with a broken arm. Chiron took her to the infirmary. While there, she would look out the window for Percy. Once he even turned his head and looked at her! After her arm healed, Annabeth, Percy, and Grover became her BFFs. But she's still hoping she and Percy are more than friends.

Description: Short black hair with sidebangs that cover her eyes, electric blue eyes, glasses, and she has a great singing voice. She is tomboyish and considered "unusual". She can usually be found stalking Percy or talking to Mrs. O'Leary. (She feels like she's the only one who ever listens.)

over a year ago koolgurl234 said…
Here is my second one:

Name: Angela Paton

Parent: Dionysus (I feel bad 4 her)

Weapon of choice: Dagger

Story: Angela was Liz's best friend from the start. They did everything together, and that's why Angela was jealous when Liz left to go to Camp Half-Blood. She knew all about that place because her dad was camp director. She didn't pack; she just ran out the door with her step-mother, Adrine, calling after her.

Camp Half-Blood was nice, but it was so spread out! Angela couldn't find Liz AT ALL! Then she finally gave up and slumped down on a rock in the strawberry fields. Suddenly, she heard, "Angela?"
When Angela turned her head, she saw Liz smiling at her. "Oh, wow!" Liz said. "Now we can be camp BFFs too!"
Angela smiled back. "I'd like that."
So then the two girls ran off to the sword arena to have a BFF sword fight.

Description: Curly blond hair with blue eyes, very athletic. Just look for a muscular girl eating grapes.
over a year ago Son-Of-Zues said…
Name:Jason Smith

Parents:Zues and Michele Smith

Hometown: Memphis, Tennesee

Weapon of Choice: Whirl-Wind, a pocket knife that when you open it it turns into a 4foot sword, electrokinesis, the ability to control lightning, and airokinesis, the ability to control wind

Story:
I was walking with my best freind, Roy. I turned to my house and said, "See you tommorrow." he said Ok. When I got home, my mom hugged me. Then She said she had to go to the store. So, then after she left, these little trolls or elfs or something attacked me. I pulled out a pocket knife Roy gave me for my Twelve b-day. I flicked it open. It grew to a Gleaming silver sword. I swung at the little things, and they pulled out little knives. I hit them away and parried. I side stepped, and jabbed, upward slash, downward slash, jab, stab, slice, head slice, downward slash and upward slash. I had killed all ten of them. Then I saw a button on the sword, I pressed it. It turned back to a knife, I let go. It turned back to a sword. I held it in and folded the blade in. I let go of the button but since it was folded in it stayed knife form. Then I tucked it into my case for it. Then I felt a kneedle go into my back. I felt drowsy and crumpled to the floor.

To be Continued!!!!!!!!

Name:Jason Smith Age:12 Parents:Zues and Michele Smith Hometown: Memphis, Tennesee Weapon
over a year ago ichigocat said…
smile
Name: Amy Davidson
Parent: Artemis
HomeTown: Maryland
Weapon: Bow & Arrow

Story:
Artemis heard the oracle in her dream. It persuaded her to find a boyfriend even though it was against her policies. So, she found a random dude on the street and didn't care about his personality. So she had a child with him. (And then she devorsed)The child was named Amy Davidson.

By the age of 9, Amy started training to be a hunter. After one year, she found she didn't like their living style. She believed in boys, didn't like being immortal, (because she thinks you must die in honor, and not be strong 'cause you live. Artemis hated that...)and didn't like moving all the time while randomly hunting. Zoe got annoyed, and so did Bianca. So Artemis banned Amy from the hunters. (And she didn't even care about the fact that she was her child.) Amy wandered for days until she met a kid named Grover. They became friends, but then Grover noticed the silver bow & arrow on her back. Grover said she was a half-blood, but Amy already knew that. Then Grover came to a conclusion that she was a hunter. So they went to Camp Half-Blood. Chiron didn't except the hunter girl at first but after 1 day he agreed. Amy agusted to the life style easily. Then she met Annabeth and Percy. Amy fell in love with Percy. Annabeth got jealous. So Amy and Annabeth both hate each other and do pranks on each other. Percy gets mad when they try to literally kill each other but the girls ignore him. *But Amy never takes that Bow & Arrow of her back.*

Description:
A tall (but not freakishly tall) girl. She has a weird gold color of her eyes and has freckles next to her right eye. She likes wearing a black helmet with a spike on top. She is skiiny, and has very fast reflexes. She likes wearing black clothes. But if you talk to her about Perseus Jackson, she will kill you and go find Annabeth and start yelling at her. She puts Percy in the middle of her fights with Annabeth. She hates swordfighting but loves nature. Overall, she is a tall friendly girl. (Without Percy & Annabeth Fights!)
over a year ago NicoEMOblack said…
Ok My turn

hometown:Albany, NY

Name:Xecer Cloud

Godly Parent:Poseidon

Weapon:Double bladed Sword

Xecer lived with his mother. One day Xecer asked his mom who his dad was. She told him he was the Greek God Poseidon. Xecer ran away from home because he wanted to search for his father. While looking , Percy Jackson found Xecer. He asked where his parents were. Xecer told him what happend. Percy took Xecer to Camp Half Blood and showed him to Chiron. Chiron told Xecer about his job at Camp Half Blood and told him he was Percy's brother. Xecer was very happy.He became even happier when Percy told him his powers. He was to stunned to talk. All he could say was "AWESOME!!"

Description: He has red hair, is tall and athletic.

Ok My turn age:16 hometown:Albany, NY Name:Xecer nuvem Godly Parent:Poseidon Weapon:Double blade
over a year ago canime said…
Name: Hollie (she doesn't have a last name.)

Born/Raised: Long Island, New York (Camp Half Blood to be exact.)

Godly Parent: Pan (I know Pan died and he's a satyr, but Gover, many years after finding Pan, went back to the collasped labyrinth and found Pan's old chamber and found an exotic seed and took it back to camp. He took care of the small plant and after fourteen years it grew into an enormous tree. Afterwards Percy and Annabeth's son was practicing how to use a sword and started slicing trees. He slicied the tree Grover found, but the tree was hollow. He looked inside it and found a fourteen-year old girl wearing a dress made of rose petals lying inside.)

Weapon: She doesn't like fighting, but if she has to she uses her powers.

The first thing Hollie saw was her rescuer's face. His grey eyes steady as they raced to the infirmary. His black hair bounced lightly as he ran. She didn't know why, but she felt safe in his arms. She saw the big house and ws terrifed by it. All those trees, dead. She liked the inside even less than the out. So many casualties of her dear, lost comrades. She was discussed by the beings living in comfort by using the bodies of dead trees. She weakly grasped her qualmy stomach and soon fell unconscious. She slightly opened her eyes to see if anyone was in the room. No one. She sat up in bed and looked around the room. More dead trees. She clenched her stomach. She quickly jumped out of bed and lunged. She grasped the handle of the front door and bounded for the forest. Her nimbly light steps, barely touched the ground as she flew through the forest. She took a deep breath and sighed delightedly. She slowed to a stop and looked at the lively trees around her. A tree lowered a branch to her and she stepped lightly on the green canopy. She hugged her knees tightly watching the clouds roll by. Her dress blew lightly in the breeze. It's so peaceful here, she thought to herself. She stayed up there for most of the day until she heard heavey foot steps below her. She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to make herself as small as possible. A coarse, dissaproving voice floated passed the rafters of her small haven. "We might as well leave her for the hrpies to pick clean."
"We can't do that! We haven't lost one camper yet and I'd like to keep it that way." Said a stern, yet kind voice. Why would they care about me? Hollie thought to herself. "Well, technically Jackson, she's not a camper." Retorted the rude, unconcerned voice. Holly felt uneasy as she heard a twig under her snapped. She looked around her as the branches under her gave way. She fell right into one of the men's arms. She was completely terrified. She closed her eyes as if it would make them go away. The men were as shocked as she was. The man with the dark hair quickly responded, "Are you alright?" She stared at him. She quickly nodded, not knowing what to say. He quickly paced into the open field where the cabins were. Soon they were at the infirmary again. The aggressive man storde into the room, smirking. "I'm Mr. D." he announced, "And you're in Camp Half Blood." She stared at Mr. D and decided she didn't like him much. The other man came in after Mr.D's introduction. He looked a lot like my rescuer from earlier except with a different eye color. "I'm the councellor of this camp, Mr. Jackson and this is my wife, Annabeth." She shakingly took his hand and shook it.

Description: She's really skinny and kind of tall. She's VERY shy, she won't talk to anyone for any reason. She doesn't like eating with the other kids, in fact she rarely eats, because she can't stand the sight of people eating animals. Is frightened by humans and hardly makes eye-contact. Long, dark, wavey, redish-brownish hair, usually with small white or pink flowers in it. Pale skin with light spray of freckles under both eyes and on her nose. Dark green eyes with a small sliver of bright green under the pupil. Incrediblly smart, but has dyslexia and ADHD like the rest of the campers. She can control anything wild. She loathes dead trees, animals, ect. She absolutely HATES pollution and anything unhealthy to the environment. She's a vegetarian. Loves nature and is unknowingly haboring a secret crush on Percy's son.
 Name: Hollie (she doesn't have a last name.) Age: 14 Born/Raised: Long Island, New York (Camp H
over a year ago adamsgirl23 said…
heart
Name: Mandy B.

Parent: Apollo

Hometown: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

Weapon: Bow & arrow

Story: Got mixed up and ended up in the Casino(book 1) for years. Meet Percy, Annabeth, & Grover and later escaped like them. Went to camp half-blood and was claimed while singing at archery practice. Close friends with most people in camp! Especially close bubs with Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, & Tyson.

Descripton: Tall, Shoulder-length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, loves to sing, best with a bow & arrow, and, prefers fall and spring against summer and winter (to hot, to cold)

(She's me as a Demigod! ... who am i kidding i AM a demigod!!!)
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Name: Charlie Angels

Home: Half-Blood Camp

Parent: Ares

Weapon of Choice: a metal wristband that changes into any weapon that he wants.

Story:

Charlie turned 18 when he found out that his father was Ares, the god of war. So he took a test on his powers. He went into the streets and started getting into trouble by mortal law and immortal alike. So his father came down from Mt. Olympus and took Charlie to Half-Blood Camp.
There was where Ares gave him his favorite weapon the Metal Wristband of Olympus. It allows only those that are children of Ares to from any weapon from the metal wristband.
He always hated his powers and then Ares took them away for a whole year. And went into battle with Percy and Annabeth and he was almost killed. That's when he accepted his powers and Ares gave them back.
Now he and a few older Demi-gods are helping the younger ones in hand to hand and hand to arm combat.

Description: light brown hair with blue eyes. He wears tight t-shirts but mostly black t-shirts. Wears faded blue jeans and black sneakers.

Personality: Stubborn but will listen to his fellow brothers and sisters, kind, understanding when others are suffering, and he has the feeling of wanting when he is around daughters of Aphrodite(must be from his father's lust of Aphrodite).

(the picture below is from a friend of mine)
 Name: Charlie anjos Age: 19 Home: Half-Blood Camp Parent: Ares Weapon of Choice: a metal wristba
over a year ago selena4011 said…
Name: Danny (Dan)

Weapon: Sword

Hometown: New York

STORY: Danny first discovered he was a Half-Blood when he was 13. He was shocked. But he knew that with his great friends, Blake and Sabrina, who are also half-bloods, they would guide him through it.

Details: Black hair and blue eyes. He always wears his star necklace.
over a year ago maxmanbob said…
name:Otto johnson

parent: Apollo

hometown:Venice,FL

weapon of choice:bronze flip-blade knife

It all started in 7th period sience class, I was semi-listening to the mumbeling the teacher was doing, but mosliy i was staring at my one favorite thin in the whole universe:the sun.Dont ever ask me why i like the sun so much i just...do. Unfortanutly MR.Delmon broke me out of my trance.
"Mr.Johnson."he said."You really half to to stop staring at the sun you will go blind"
"sorry sr."I muttered, not very sorry.
"so Otto can you tell the class, what is kinetic energy?"he asked
"um no sir"
"no?" to be continued

over a year ago babybell said…
-Name(first and last): Theo (Theseus) Swift

- Parents: Susan Swift (daughter of Aphrodite) and Kronos (he's like a brain child, like with Athena, accept Kronos used his powers to make Susan pregnant and she isn't the real mother. Really it's Rhea, like with the real Gods.)

-Hometown: London, England.

-Weapon of Choice: His quarter-staff, Kratos (meaning power in Ancient Greek, also the name of a minor God) and the Watch of Chronos (the personification of time, whose name means 'year')

-a short story about an adventure your character went on (It may include current characters)

So, basically, to cut the story down (i've written quite a lot of it in fanfiction, so this is just the beginning):

Hermes ships him over sea to Camp Half Blood when he's 14, and he still hasn't be claimed (this is four years after PJ, but Percy's still at camp) and delivers a mysterious package that contains a watch that stops time. The keeps on messing with time, and the Gods get super annoyed and so he has to go to Olympus. Officially they recognise him a 'brother' and say he has the powers of the Gods, which cannot be allowed because it's obvious Kronos is gonna use him to try and take over, and can do, because of their special connection that allows him to contact Theseus. Zeus tries to kill him, at which point he finds a short, cartridge in his pocket which he clicks and it extends to a double bladed quater-staff that can absorb the powers of the Gods and reflect them. Basically he spends the whole of the rest of the story being hunted down by the Gods, having dreams involving Kronos, and he frees Calypso and falls in love with this other girl called Grace who is a mortal.
over a year ago Perseus1092 said…
surprise
Name:Josh Jackson (unrelated to Percy)

Parent:Zeus

Home town:Athens, Greece

Weapon of Choice:Lightning Trident(simmilar to posidon's)

It all started when I was in my room looking out the window at the birds wishing I could fly like them, when suddenly they flew away. I was dumbfounded until I saw a monster the size of a car running toward my house. TO BE CONTINUED.
I have another. (This time I'll make my story shorter.) lol

Name: Marissa Hales

Weapon: She's a talented with a blade, but pefers to use a special dagger that was given to her.

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Story: Marissa has always been a bit awkward and unusual. She's always been ridiculed because of it. Her stepfather forced her to go to school so she could take care of them when they retire. He was always abusing her and her mother, but her mother was too scared to kick him out. One partically brutal day at school, she ran away after fifth period was over. Before she left for school that morning she stole her stepfather's credit card. She ran to the nearest bus stop and never looked back. She stayed on the bus for hours and soon fell asleep. She awoke dazed and confused when she saw she was in Montana. She felt a sudden urge to go to New York so she quickly searched for the next flight. She was terrified of planes, but a voice kept telling her that everthing would be alright. She was soon in Long Island, New York. She stayed in the airport for an hour and "accidentally" dropped the credit card so her stepfather couldn't track her. She went to a beach and walked along the shore. Tired and hungry she slept under a tall pine tree. She was awoken by the cold ocean spray splashing agaist her face. She started walking along the shore again. She saw a big hill in the distance and ran toward it, hoping she will be able to see someone from there. Exhausted, she trudged up the hill. She heard a loud crashing noise behind her. She turned and became petrified. There stood an enormous manticore. Her heart felt like it was going to stop. Her fear and exhaustion overcame her and she became unconscious. To be continued...

Description: Long black hair, sea green eyes, she's about 5'9, skinny, hates hearing people taunting others, very loyal, frightened by adults because of her past, is a bit anti-social, very shy at first then when you meet her she opens up to you, over-emotional, strong fighter, strong spirit, over-protective of her friends and family, strong belief of justice pale skin.
 I have another. (This time I'll make my story shorter.) lol Name: Marissa Hales Location: Salt
Hey me again! I got another one. (Sorry if I'm annoying, I'm just bored.)

Name: Sadie Mile

Hometown: Vevay, Ind.

Godly Parent: Zeus

Weapon: A bow that was given to her by her father. Has an electric tip at the end of the arrows.

Story:
Sadie lived in a small town in Vevay, Indiana. Last time the she checked, there were only 1,622 people living there. She loved it. She loved watching clouds rolling across the enormous sky. She had always loved the sky and the fresh air. Always taking deep breaths and sucking in the cold February air. She always dreams of being in a plane or flying one. She convinced herself that she will go on the next flight and then come back in the afternoon before anyone noticed. She sneaked into the airport full of confidence. She climbed onto a flight attendant's cart and was soon carried into the flight attendant's small cabin. She stepped out of the room and Sadie took advantage of it. She scurried to the door and stepped into the middle-class section of the plane. She sat down in a close-by seat. She felt nervous, but excited. A voice on the intercom trilled through the large, broken speakers. Sadie couldn't understand a word, but thought she heard something about seat belts. She tightened her and awaited for take-off. She had butterflies in her stomach as the engines started and rumbled the plane. She clutched the armrests as the plane started to take off. The pilot mumbled something through the speakers that she couldn't understand. She leaned forward and tapped the shoulder of the person sitting on the other side of the aisle. "Excuse me, did you happen to hear what the pilot said?" She timidly asked. The women turned slightly and said,"He said,'Please enjoy the flight to New York.'" Sadie turn pale and repeated,"N-New York?" The women eyed her skeptically,"Yes. Are you alright dear?" She looked slightly concerned, but was only concerned about getting thrown-up on. "I-I'm fine." Sadie said shakily. The women pitied the poor, pale girl. She reached over and slightly touched her shoulder, the girl was obviously a first-time flyer. "It's going to be alright dear." Sadie wasn't at all phased by the take-off or the loud engines, what she was concerned about was how she got on the wrong plane and how she was going to get back home. "Mom's going to kill me." she whispered to herself. She realized that she should relax and enjoy herself before she was grounded for life. She relaxed and slouched into her chair. She put her hands into her pockets and laid back. She felt something rectangular and pulled it out. Her iPod. Score. She put her head-phones on and slowly drifted into a deep sleep. She heard a deep voice whispering to her. "Long Island. Go. Fight. Stay." the whimsical voice whispered quietly. She awoke when the plane was almost at the landing zone. She tucked her iPod into the folds of her jacket. She climbed off the plane and strode into the concrete jungle. She was terrified of the enormous buildings. She could barely see the sky. Suddenly she felt she had to get out of there. She ran towards Long Island, not forgetting her dream. She finally made it the edge of the city, out of breath. She walked towards the forest where she saw a boy and a snake-women. She thought she was hallucinating. The boy was obviously struggling and she felt she had to help. She grabbed a particually sharp stick and ran. She jabbed the stick at the monster, dodging her sword. Sadie was already exhausted from the run so the monster took advantage of that and it cut her arm and leg. She limped away and then charged toward it. The monster saw this coming and stabbed Sadie just under her rib cage. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground. She clenched her stomach and the snake-women slithered closer. Sadie distracted the monster long enough for the boy to make a the last jab at the monster's heart. It exploded into dust and landed on top of Sadie. The boy rushed to her side. She saw his wild eyes look around helplessly when she fell into unconsciousness. She woke up with her arm, leg, and stomach banagded. The boy was sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room. She felt a great pain in her stomach when she tried to sit-up. She took a deep breath and laid back down. To be continued...

Description: Short, black hair, electric blue eyes, usuaully confident, loves the sky and big open areas, kind, loyal, a bit nervous around new people because she grew up in a small town. Likes training, hopes to be able to fly an airplane before she dies.
 oi me again! I got another one. (Sorry if I'm annoying, I'm just bored.) Name: Sadie Mile início
Here's another. Sorry I'm just bored.

Name: Kalea Smith

Godly Parent: Apollo

Weapon: Her bow, which has sun cravings all over it that she made herself. And a special dagger that burns anyone other than Kalea, which has a sun emblem on it.

Story: Kalea never knew her real parents. Her mother was killed in a strange car accident when she was one year-old. She had no relatives as far as she knew, so she was sent to an orphanage. She spent the past five years of her life there then she ran away. She met up with a talent searcher. She had always had an amazing voice. She gave it her all and impressed the talent scout. She traveled around a lot for about eight years. At first, audiences were charmed by how adorable she was when she was five, and then they were seduced by her beauty when she grew older. Eventually, she lost her fans and she decided to work at a small jazz cafe`. She lied about her age so she could work there. She would dress in shiney dresses and she felt special in them. One strange day she saw a dark boy come in. She was mysteriosly drawn to the boy. "Hello sir, may I take your order?" Kalea asked politely. He glared at her and ignored her. "I'll come back later." she said. He stayed ther the entire day then left at closing time. "Boss, I have to leave, it's an emergency." He nodded and she took off, and followed the strange boy. He sulked under the dim light of the street lamp. A boney hand grasped her mouth and she let out a muffled shrieked. The skeletal person dragged her to the boy. His back was turned to her when they approached. He spoke loudly,"What were you doing following me?" Kalea was petrified, she used to have nightmares like this, where someone kidnaps her then kills her. "Take her away." said the tall, thin boy. Kalea struggled, but was dragged into the depths of the shadows. To Be Continued...

Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny, a few freckles, confident, strong, good with bows and daggers, good with people.
 Here's another. Sorry I'm just bored. Name: Kalea Smith Hometown: New York, NY Age: 15 Go
over a year ago giraffe206 said…
Name - Carter Mane
parent - Poseidon
Hometown - Jackson , Mississippi
weapon of choice - Dagger of the Sea

Carter Mane, a 10 year old girl gets the surprise of her life. She was on her way to science class when her best friend, Chantal grabbed her by the arm. “What are you doing” Carter asked loudly. “Run!” “What, ….. Huh.” “ Just follow me Carter, and do it fast.” Then all of a sudden something else grabbed Carter. She always loved Greek mythology , but this just scared her. What scared her you ask? A monster, a giant monster. It was called a Cyclops. Chantal yelled as loud as she could, “ Grover.”
Before Grover could get there the giant monster took Carter. Chantal called Camp Half Blood and told Chiron. He allowed Grover and Chantal to go look for the new half blood.
While Carter’s friends were searching for her, she was stuck in a deep, dark cave. The Cyclops would mutter once in a while about how Hades would love him now that he had the special little girl. Carter asked him why she was special once. The monster told her Hades wanted her because she was very powerful.
Months and months. The Cyclops kept Carter for the longest time. Then one day he finally took her outside. To her surprise Hades was there waiting for her. “ I’ve been waiting for you.” Just as Hade pushed her into his jet black corvette Grover and Chantal came running. Grover battled the Cyclops while Chantal attacked Hades. They both bought enough time to jump in the corvette with Carter. They made it out, just as Hades started to get back up.
Once they got back to Camp Half Blood Chiron lead them all to the mess hall. Carter received her food. When she was next to put half her food in the fire a large symbol appeared above her head. Everyone stopped. Chiron came forward with a boy. “ You are daughter of Poseidon. Now meet Percy Jackson, Chiron said.” “Welcome sister”, Percy whispered slowly. “You mean I have a hero for a brother!”

(I tried!And I could have made it longer, but it said short story.)
over a year ago percabeth18 said…
blush
name: Max Freeman

Parent: Athena and Posiedon

Hometown: Camp Half-Blood

Weapon: Celstial bronze knife

Story: Max was set on the Posiedon cabin when he was born and was the known as "the camper who was always here." Max went to Olympus every time the was a solicites. He never meet his mother.
When he was 6, a daughter of Athena named Elena Lowingman came to camp. Max and Elena were best friends for 6 years. Max wanted Elena to go with him to his Dad's palace so much but Elena said no, Max got furious, forgot every thing and threw a spear at her and pirced the heart. Overwelmed with grief, Max hid underwater and decied to get Elena back from the Underworld. Max went to Hades palace and Pereshope fell in love with him. She requested him to kiss her and when he said no, she was furious. To make him suffer, she sent Elena to Tartaus. Pereshpoe also told Hades that Max wanted to marry Bianca. Hades was delighted, but nico was not. His sister meant everything to him. Nico summond Elena out of tartaus and sent her back to camp Half-Blood. He informed him Elena was back at camp half-blood, waiting for him. He sent his twin brother, Mattew to take his place in the Underworld since he was best friends with Nico.Nico was okay with Mattew marring Bianca.
Max finds out his mother's athena and gets an invisiblity marlins hat from his mom.
over a year ago percabeth18 said…
blush
Max has blue eyes, black hair,athletic, usually wears a black t-shrits and torn jeans.
over a year ago emostan said…
heart
- Emily Sorrow
- Heades, (but she doesn't know)
- Memphis, Tn
- she uses a blade to protecet herself. which happens a alot cause dead celebreties go to her and stuff.
- GROVER (i just want to use him in here) came to her and told her to go tho camp half-blood with her. she agreed cuz she doesn't want monsters and dead people attacking her. when she got there she found out her dad is hades! "oh no wonder the dead talk to me" would be her catch phrase. When she meets NICO she has someone to talk to about her dad uh.. thier dad. they both escape from camp longing for adventure. when they somhow end up in the underworld, emily sacrifices her self for nico to go back up to the surface. then NICO says,"great! i've lost two sisters!" LOLZ!!!!!
over a year ago adptt12 said…
surprise
Name: Hannah Kantz
Parent: Posiedon
Hometown:Peoria, Az.
Weapon of choice: i don't care as long as i can use it
Short story:
I lived with my mom,my mom's boyfriend,his two kids and me and my two younger siblings. I talked to my real dad everyday. But i didn't know that my dad was posiedon. which kinda explained why my dad and my little bro and tammie "my dad's girlfriend" lived on the beach.

This is another one
Name: Tyler Radin
Parents: Katey Radin (his mom,) and Posiedon
Weapon: Neckalace that turns into a sword
Hometown: Nashville, Tenessee
Story: I was asleep in class. My teacher, Mr. Serin, woke me. "Your answer?" he asked me. "Umm... what was the question?" I asked. Everyone laughed. "Detention after calss" he said. At detention there was only me and some girl. "I need to go somewhere" he said. "No funny buisness Mister Radin" he told me. When he left, the girl tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi I'm Misty" she said. Umm... I'm Tyler Radin" I said. "How'd you get detention?" Misty asked. "I fell asleep in class" I said feeling embarresed. "Me too" she said. "That class is boring." My embarresment went away. Than, water splashed against the window. I stood up. It did it again this time, breaking the window and coming into the classroom. Misty screamed. "What's going on?" Mr.Serin asked bursting through the door. The waved drowned him. He died. The water went up to the cieling and drowned Misty and I. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I thought I was dead. I opened my eyes. "Misty?" I asked. No answer. I grabbed her hand and found the window. I swam out of it with her hand still holding mine. She woke up coughing water out. We were soaking wet. "I heard you underwater" she said. "How-" "I don't know" I said. TO BE CONTINUED
zzz
Marissa Hales

Continued :D
Her heart almost stopped when the manticore charged. She fainted from fatigue and fear. Next thing she knew was a bright shining on her face. "Is this what Olympus is like?" she thought to herself. She shielded her eyes and sat up to look around. She was in some kind of hospital. She pushed her legs off the cot and immediately regreted it. Pain shot all throughout her body. She gasped out loud and clentched her stomach. She thought she was going to throw up. A man with a smirk on his face walked in. He didn't seem to pleasent. She looked around cautiously and then stared at the man. He stood at the door quietly as a half-man half-horse walked into the room. "I'm Chiron and this is Mr.D." He gestured towards the man by the door. "That manticore nearly killed you, you should have came at a more reasonable time." Chiron smiled kindly. She tried standing up, forgeting her pain momentarily then quickly sat back down. He gave her some ambrosia and nectar. She look suspiciously at the food then ate it. She immediately felt better. "Here Percy will show you to your cabin." Chiron motioned to the door and Percy stepped into the room. She got up and Percy showed her to her cabin. She picked the bunk that was across the room from the used bunks.
She went to camp every Summer since that day.
CONTINUED
Some man came up to us. "I've been waiting for you Misty and Tyler." He told us to walk with him. "Who- how- I'm confused" I said."Yes but you should know your a half-blood." "Oh wow" I said. "How about me?" Misty asked. "You too. We are headed to camp. Camp half-blood." "Does my mom know about this?" I asked. I know it sounded wimpy but I knew I should ask. "Yes don't worry" the man said. A hurricane started. That must've been where the water came from. Misty's hair got all wet. She was... Okay I guess. Pretty cute. We came to a dead end. The man stop. "We're at a dead end" I said. "Yup" the man said. He snapped and a huge circle popped up. "Whoa!" I exclaimed. We jumped through it and there we were at camp. I almost tripped staring at all the girls. Than a dude came up to us. "Hi I'm Tim" he said. We've all been wating for you Tyler and Misty." TO BE CONTINUED
over a year ago happyboy4776 said…
Name: Long Shot
parent:Apollo
hometown: archery camp
weapon: bow and arrow
I live at an archery camp, and I'm pretty good. It's strange because everyone here has ADHD and dyslexia, just like me, and they all look just like me. Now, were told that it's a training camp that Apollo set up, but the gods destroyed it and sent us to camp half blood. That's how they got the Apollo cabin