Os Pinguins de Madagascar You're Cerebrations and Such on me.

Lt_Kowalski posted on Nov 01, 2010 at 08:58PM
Hello fellow penguins, lemurs, aliens, non-human forms, humans, and other life forms...

I am just creating a random forum as an update on MYSELF...

Well, since the last time I was on, it was before Halloween. I don't celebrate that day. But I DO however infact, however, take advantage of the sweets. I ate a bag full!..Then had a stomachache afterwards. It was my own fault because it is an addiction. Heh......My....uh...secret addiction that now is in public...

Heads up on a few things that you all I belive you should know:

1. I am STILL with Kam...And well...I just love her so much..I never really knew love until she showed me what it TRUELY WAS.. I know there are Fangirls out there tracking me down..I will ALWAYS think of you all as well as Fans. I thank you for respecting that.

2. I am an Alternative Rock listener. Indeed I enjoy others such as Classical and World. Mostly Alternative Rock though.

A few of my favorite songs?

Well here there are. My top ten I like:

1. Meant to Live - Swithcfoot- NUMBER ONE on my profile and favorite song.
2. Kowalksi - Primal Screa - yes, there is such a song.
3. The Logical Song - Supertramp
4. Questions of Science - Cold Play
5. Into the Ocean - Blue October
6. Very Superstitious - Steive Woner
7.For All Lovers - Stanfour
8. Creep - Radiohead
9. In a Big Coutry - Big Country
10. Imagine - John Lenin

There you have it. My top favorite songs. You can see there rest on my Youtube channel.

link

There are videos I enjoy but they vary. You can see them as well on my channel. :D

4. I have realized many of my inventions have threatened to destroy the world..I will keep that in mind NOT to destroy it.

5. I have a Youtube which I just placed the link above. I would aprreciate it for more views and friends. RespectTheScinece239 is my username heh.

And number six??

I perhaps should mention now that everyone else knows is that.....well.....My last name. I believe there are many who know it and I will kindly share it with you all here...But please don't go around and letting the WHOLE world know.

*Takes a big breath in*

My last name is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
Malkowicz....

Yes, Malkowicz. Pronounced, mal-kuh-vich.

The "w" makes a "v" sound and the "cz" makes a "ch" sound. It is Polish as well.

So that is my name. Kowalski Malkowicz.

Also, I am a left-flippered penguin. If you have noticed. I can perform with my right but not as well as my left.

On behelf of myself, I am allowing a new Q and A here on this forum. I don't allow inapropriate questions and thoughts on this. I will delete it if it IS such. Please keep it on subject.

I thank you for your time and hope to receive good feedback from my fans and friends.

Thank you,

K. Malkowicz *salutes*
last edited on Nov 01, 2010 at 09:15PM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 193 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...