Os Pinguins de Madagascar Congradulations New Recruits!

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 10:32PM
Skipper reporting in at 1530n hours:

CONGRADULATIONS!!

You all have been accepted into our crew!

You all will be know as Sailors!

I will not make this easy for you all! You will go through hell and back! I am setting up Boot Camp after we return from Mission!..Kowalski and I are in charge and you will always refere to us as "Sir" Do you understand?! Now please for the ones who have made it listed here:

fun123fun
rebcam13
JediPenguin16
KowalksiBigFan(that's how it is spelt)
Annacrombie
KowalskiTheLich
Penguinangel
Metallica1147

*turns to you*

Please raise your right hand, paw or flipper and repeat after me:

"I,(state your name) do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

I hear by announce you a member of the Penguin Commandos and of the APN(Antarctic Penguin Navy) Shall nothing become between us and our team!

*salutes you* Congratulations

And don't forget, fail to turn up for BootCamp makes you a weak whimp! So be there, or don't be there at all!

Thank you and congradulations!

*salutes you all*

Col. Skipper of the P.C. and APN

last edited on Jun 21, 2010 at 10:40PM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
*raises right flipper*

I, Penguinangel, do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will intend to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team whenever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…

*raises right flipper*
I,JediPenguin16, do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."
*salutes back*
Thank you, Sir!
over a year ago Crazyface1127 said…
Its an honor to be on the team! I'll do whats right and protect this spot! *salutes you back*
Crazyface1127
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
angry
Thank you all and rememebr next time I am on, Boot Camp is a go! Also..why is this ColSkipper01 claiming to be me when he is not?!
over a year ago fun123fun said…
*rises right flipper*

"I,fun123fun do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

*salutes*

thank you sir for accepting me
It's the same thing that happened with Blowhole and Nori....
yes and nori's friend
I swear..it figures people want to be us celebrities when they know they can't be!
O.o Oh brohter, not this again...
Penguinangel, I hope your advice works on these two.
Wait what? Where is all this coming from?..I did NOT call you guys that.. Honestly...I never say words like that ever!..You two maniacs can go ahead and think what you want to think... It figures every time I leave and come back something always has to start.
last edited over a year ago
Col_Skipper, Sir.
I would like to report they did the exact same thing to me and SKPR689 that they are doing to you.
I am a penguin to my word and if I were to say that I would have but I am not the type to do so..I follow the Credo and the others very carefully...I've been told you two just want to make trouble for us here.
@JediPenguin: Oh, I hope so too, but it just takes one person losing their temper for it not to work.......*nervous*
well jetipenguin16 i want to figer out who is this person becuse i believe this person is makeing myiple accounts i dont know why
@Penguinangel-I know. *sigh* I have reigned my temper in. I just hope others do the same! BTW-did you see my public apology forum? I'm still pretty embarrassed. *facepalm for the hundreth time*
@fun123fun-wihs I knew who it was to. *sigh* oh well. I guess We will have to ignore it and report it.
Ok this is gone way off topic especially on MINE!!..Keep it togetehr eceryone...I am leaving for now.. I am a new mission and I will be back on WEDNSDAY!!...Be there or else!(to my new recruits)
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
*rises my right flipper*

I Metallica1147 do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts.

Thank you sir I promise you I won't let the team down.
*salutes*
@Col_Skipper: I'll be there Sir. *salutes*

@JediPenguin: I saw it. No need to apoligize.
@Col-Skipper- *salutes* I will be there, sir! Wensday. It's marked in my mind!
@penguinangel- Thanks *hugs*
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
smile
*raises right flipper*

I,KowalskiTheLich, do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts.

Please inform me of the quickest possible ways to be promoted. Thank you.
big smile
@kowlaskithelich- Ambitious much? XD No offense. :D
@JediPenguin: I don't much fancy taking orders from SPKR.
angry
Can you two please go away?
over a year ago Starbaby113 said…
yea pleasse go away n stop making Disgusting comments
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
"I, rebcam13 do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

It is an honour and a privelage sirs, thankyou! *salutes*

over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
GEE THANKS KTL -.- ill remember that. :P lol Congrates guys, welcome to the team
over a year ago skippersbro123 said…
angry
hey im in the team LEAVE SKIPPER ALONE
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
*raises right hand*

I, Annacrombie, do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will intend to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team whenever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts.

im really happi now! also call me A.C
over a year ago TheREALSkipper said…
angry
I am the real Skipper!!!!!!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
surprise
Oh my gosh!
angry
I AM!!!!!!!!!
crying
O.O
*groans*
Not again...
-.- seriously???? great.......
cloudy
Umm...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE! AHHHHHH! *runs* *hits the wall*

Notice: Icicle will not be here any longer because all you fakes messed up her mind and she died. That is all.
over a year ago Shadowpenguin said…
crying
theREALSkipper can NOT be Skipper....can he?
NO! It's anohter of those imposters. Col_Skipper is ALWAYS the Skipper.
Just ignore him and maybe he will get bored and go away.
hmmm
im just saying were off topic....................agian
over a year ago Shadowpenguin said…
good, he better leave
Don't blame me. I say ignore.
Anyways, who is excited about boot camp!?
i'm not leaving until this MESS has been straightened out
GUYS LETS NOT FIGHT we will treat him like everyone else!
Or ignore him completely, eihter way. ^^
Anyways...I love baby penguins! Who else??
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
sad
Congratulations everyone who got on the team...
I know I shouldn't be bitter or sad...
over a year ago MMF_OO7 said…
sad
Any one seen my older sister Penguin Girl? Our big sister wants to talk to her.
Penguin Girl? Is she the one that commented on the picture of the penguins getting hypnotized? rico911910 (something like that)

link