Os Pinguins de Madagascar I am here recruits!

Col_Skipper posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 03:22AM
Ahoy Skipper here....FINALLY! 23 23 hours:

Okay so let me get the first thing straight...What you've done to Kowalski was unacceptable and you should all be ashamed! I would have never done such a thing and I assure you he is THE KOWALSKI!..If you do not agree don't post your comment here.

On behalf of my show up...Yes...I ASSURE you I am THE SKIPPER..I have many accounts to prove it...I will also not tolerate any negative activity as well. This is a club in honor of us and NOT predators attacking on one another.

Myself and my crew are just fine and there may be questions you can ask about us...just don't get too personal as I always state as classified. I have no intention in hurting anyone here and I don't expect it back either. Don't worry Kowalski you'll be fine*salutes him*...I am male enough to take what ever comes my way..Trust me...When you've gone through the things I've been through..it's not pretty. I've learned to tough it up and my past is like a wild rollarcoaster gone out of control.

My past will not be spoken of...The Danes...Denmark...Hans...Blowhole..It is a classified matter and I have the right to keep it that way...My intention is to keep my team in check and to make sure all is well.

You are free about asking questions...once again not too personal..I'll reveal it someday day..but not today...

Those of you who plan on "trying to bring me down"...that won't work...I've learned to accept it and I will once again not tolerate it.

This is to inform ALL PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR FANS that*raises my right flipper* I, Skipper P. am here mark my word I am the real deal.

Signed

Col. Skipper P.
last edited on Apr 18, 2010 at 03:28AM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 167 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 167

over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
heart
Hello Skipper. Welcome to fanpop. =D This is one of the best sites ever, and you have lots of fans. ^_^
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Thank you..Kowalski has convinced me to this site and I shall try it out...I am ready for what ever comes my way. I am somewhat mad at the comments I've read on Kowalski...they should be ashamed...he's my Lieutenant and I keep him under my wing...I will not allow that to happen here or anywhere else in that matter. Also don't ask why I'm up at 23 35 hours...I can' sleep and many things on my mind.
heart
Yea, I do admit I myself had my doubts but...I'm just a very stubborn person, I don't like to just believe anything. And I have that problem alot, you know, can't stop thinking about things. =D Again, I'm so happy you are on ^_^
Hmm well yes I too also had my doubts..A friend is just an enemy waiting to attack!..I'm very cautious on who I trust here and the other sites I've got.
Yes, I could understand that, you never know who could be working for Blowhole! of course, I'm not, I love you too much to betray you like that, although you probably dont belive me. But I hope some day you will :)
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
what's up Skipper glad u join this site. And on another note I am sorry again of what I said to Kowalski, but really I just got confuse cause of all the accounts I've seen that relates to a character like Kowalski their are just role playing and I thought he was the same. But I was wrong and I'm sorry, and I promise not to do that again. So I just hope we can just forget it and move on
Hmmm Yes I am very cautious on this site now that I've seen what has happened to Kowalski...The way I would see it right now...is that...a friend is just an enemy waiting to attack!..I'm ready for it..and Thank you Metallica1147. Let's hope this doesn't happen in the future once again.
u have my word as a loyal fan to this club :)
OK, I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

1- Do you like Marlene? Even a little? Cause I think you two are a perfect match on the show.

2- Do you know how Rico got his scar?
3- Do you think of Private as your son? Or just more of a brother?
*salutes* Well I must head out it's 00 07 here in the city. I must bid everyone and the ones to come goodnight...Take care loyal fans..and remember...do NOT criticize Kowalski nor myself! We are who we are and accept that!

Goodnight,

Skipper
heart
'Night Skipper
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Skipper: Some questions for you whenever you can get around to them:

- Since you were a captain during the original "Madagascar" film, when did you get a promotion to colonel and who promoted you? Are there really other military-type penguins who rank higher than you?

- You sign your name as "Col. Skipper P." What does the "P" stand for?
over a year ago 18wanda said…
So Skipper here knows everything about the penguins? A total insider's guru?
over a year ago Sandrei said…
heart
Aaahhh... Skippa! Cant believe my eyes!!
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Welcome to fanpop Skipper. I'm sorry I didn't believe that Kowalski was the real Kowalski, you know how many people try to pretend to be you guys and well I figured he was just another person roleplaying. It won't happen again. I promise!
Now I noticed that you said that questions about Blowhole are classified. I thought that they were now declassified. Did you get them reclassified?
One more question, do you and the rest of the gang consider yourselves as brothers or just really close friends?
over a year ago LadyPrivate said…
smile
Yay, Skipper!
You speak german? Wie geht's, wie steht's?
Bitte richte Private Grüsse von mir aus, ich würde ihn gerne mal kennen lernen.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
smile
I believed in Kowalksi and I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know, I would think you would be really paranoid about the fact that you have 646 humans who have info on nearly every mission you've ever had.

Also, can you get Private on here for just a few minutes at least? Dispite my username, I LOVE PRIVATE!!!!
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
smile
Yes please do get Private on here! He's my second favorite penguin(you're my first Skipper)!
NO, get Rico on here! He may not be able to talk, but he should be able to type, right?
over a year ago skipper321 said…
big smile
I cant believe skipper is on here! yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzz­!!!­!!!­!!
12 31 hours:

Ahoy everyone!

Ok ok let's not get over excited here. First of all, I'd like to mention once again, do NOT I repeat do NOT take me for a phony...I have many accounts to prove ho I am. And also what you'd done to Kowalski was unacceptable and you all who did that to him should be ashamed.

Here to answer some of your questions...About my rank...It's obvious I amcaptain but was ranked by a higher soldier of mine who is ALSO in the APN. So don't ask me again as I have given you the answer.

"P" Stands for Penguin. Though I will NOT reveal my surname at the moment.

About Blowhole, there are still facts in the Blowhole case that I keeo classified.

As for the team and I, I would consider us a "band" of Brothers.

Ja ich spreche Deutsch. Und gut danke.

About our missions, yes I've realized that and I am very cautious on who I meet and what I tell them. I know we have new missions coming up in the near future!

Please one at a time...I will put up a new forum on question asking and remember nothing too personal!

Skipper P.
Aahh also du sprechst deutsch, wunderbar. Ich liebe diese sprache. Ich freue mich sehr darauf, das du uns endlich besucht hast. :D Alles bestes, Skipper!
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
Oh God, now Skipper is here...
over a year ago LadyPrivate said…
^ you hit the nail on the head…
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
OMG!OMG!OMG!ITS REALLY SKIPPER OMG!!!*dies*..........*doctors bring back to life*ok im back!:D SO OMG SKIPEPR YOUR THE BEST!!oh no i spelled your name wrong there sorry im just typing so fast cuz im SOOOOOO HAPPY!:D oh by the way can you please try to get Private here and if you dont its ok but tell him I LOVE HIM!!<3 :D.......wow i am freaking out O_O happy overload!!O_O!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
heart
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SKIPPER ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!! ITS REALLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TEARING UP I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­
OMG!! I CANT BELEIVE ITS REALLY YOU!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO (oh wait i just said that.. sorry) Skipper, if there is Anything you ever need ANYTHING i will get it for you!!!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Uh, guys?

What part of 'don't get overexcited' do you understand?!?!

P. stands for penguin? Hm. Weird. That's what I have for my last name.

So, Skipper. I probably won't know how you got that name, when was the first time you saw Dr. Blowhole, or where was your first mission. Because you cannot say anything about the past and yadda yadda yadda.

I will try my best to be normal. BUT! I must warn you that I am very quirky and I can easily change my emotions. So sometimes I am terrified of you, I might want to bother you, or I might respect you. I'm ususally crazy weeeiiirrdddd.

I'm probably:

12%-Rico
9%-Private
12%-You
17%-Kowalski
50%-MEEEE

My leader despises you a lil bit. I dunno, she's just like that.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
big smile
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYSSSS!!!!!!! SKIPPPPPERRRR! SKIPPER! OMW!OMW!OMW! *faints*
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
blush
:D Hi Skipper! *Hugs*
Well that was my guess that a lot of people are afraid of me...

Yes calm down calm down!...I'm here affirmative...let's not get over excited!

Hell SJ_waddles
Skipper, were you born in the Central Zoo?
@Sandrei: I will honestly say this.....No I wasn't. nough said about that!
big smile
Hey Skipper can you let Rico know I'm a big fan of him, and maybe even see if he can have an account on hear. I know he can't talk much, but I'm sure he can type right? Plus I really think we can get along :)
@Mettlica1147: Hmm not quite sure on that he can type but not sure if he would make an account.
aw :( well thanks anyway
last edited over a year ago
@Mettalica1147: Sorry....No problem
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
hey skipper!:D :D *hugs*
it's ok I'll settle for my second favorite, you Skipper :)
sad
oh btw Skipper, im sorry i didnt see the message that you types so i went crazy :(
*thinks to self (great i just humiliated myslef in front of the penguin of my dreams)
smile
Dude! Me too! :D

High five!...don't leave me hanging!
smile
ok *high fives u* :)
big smile
@SKPR689: So what you humiliated yourself! That's it! I can do that tooo! Watch:

SKIPPER! SKIPPER,SKIPPER,SKIPPER,SKIPPER! OH MY GOSH! I ♥ U! I LUV EVERYTHING YOU DO! I WOULD DO ANYTHING, JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOO!(hey that rhymed) MY HEART ALMOST EXPLODED WHEN I SAW YOU COME ON!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
S-K-I-P-P-E-R-!
I-S-!
T-H-E-!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-S-T-!
P-E-N-G-U-I-N-!
A-L-I-V-E-!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well Ok. I'm done.
What is everyone talking about here?
smile
Idk. See SKPR689's reply? I was just responding to it because whatever she humiliated herself, I did that too, but it's probably best to forget about it, because whatever she commented up there was...just...idk. But I bet you didn't really care if she freaked out like that. She didn't see that comment that you didn't want everyone to freak out, but I guess you knew that when she kept commenting about how sorry she is. But it's nothing really to get embarrassed about.

Well, why am I still here?
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
sad
you forgot the O in the hello ._. unless you were actually telling me h-e-double-hockey-stick ;.;
smile
@Icicle1penguin
thanks im better now :) u didnt have to do that. i get over excited over a lot of things. (one of them being me getting a new song for my ipod lol)
and Skipper, im sorry i did not see that first comment like i said before. please accept my apology. thank you and have a wonderful day, moring, afternoon, uh...lets just say life XD
your biggest fan,
SPKR689
over a year ago littlebirdy05 said…
Wow, I just went through you and Kowalski's posts, and I swear I cracked up laughing. XD It's funny how many people freak out or start interrogating. Haha. X]
Skipper in at 18 15 hours:

Attention everyone! There is an unknown someone RPing as me!...Skiper123 is hims name! I will NOT tolerate this and note that I will NOT be talking much about Blowhole or revealing anything "HE" says at all!..So it's your choice to believe who you want to believe!

Col. Skipper
over a year ago skipper321 said…
big smile
Of course u are tha real Skipper. Skipper123 is a fake.
@skipper321: Thanks recruit! That means a lot!