Os Pinguins de Madagascar It is party time!

KingJulienXIII posted on Feb 10, 2012 at 11:14PM
Here we can talk about the partyings going on and up and down in my kingly kingdom! Grab a smoothie, Maurice has made hundreds, and get ready to congaga! :D

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

over a year ago penguin014 said…
laugh
im here!
over a year ago RicoThePenguin said…
BNMGJFHHFHHGYUIHUYTJKLHHJGYHHJ
over a year ago KingJulienXIII said…
Yes! Hello Alyssa and explodey penguin! Are you ready for lots of fun! I will be jumping on the royal bouncy first! Here you go. *gives mango smoothies* Now off to be jumpy! Ahaha! :D
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Kaitlyn: hey, Julien, I'm here... I'M READY TO PARTAH!!!!
Yay! Since it is six and a two and a eight in New York time, I must be eating a kingly supper. I am much too hungry! I will be back in just a bit. Help yourselves to anything in my kingly kingdom! :D Except, you know, don't touch my stuff. Otherwise, knock yourselves out!
Kaitlyn: Hey, Alyssa!
hey kaitlen! hey king julien! *drinks the smoothie* yum! :D
Kaitlyn: what do you guys want to do while Julien eats?
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
big smile
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I am back my peoples! :D
Who wants to congaga? *turns on music and starts dancing* Let us be shaking our groove things!
over a year ago RicoThePenguin said…
HAAHHHAAAHHHHH
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Let's take all of Julien's stuff while he's eating! >:D No, I was too late. XD Let's dance! *jumps in the congaga line*
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
big smile
*concagas* This is SO much fun!!! :D Now I want my mango smoothie!!! It is my favorite drink!!! PARTY!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Hey! There is to be no taking my stuff! Mort will be my spy and let me know if anyone is to be doing things they should NOT be doing! But let's not be boring! Dance, my peoples! C'mon, explodey penguin, I know you have much groove in you! You are a great dancer!
Here! *gives Matchmaker11 mango smoothie* It is the king's favorite drink too! I am hoping Maurice made enough smoothies, because the blender has broken AGAIN! It is not a blender fit for a king! I must banish it and find a new one! But where to get this new blender... Hm.
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
big smile
The department store? But you can borrow my blender. Anyway, let's get some music on! I wanna sing some karioke!!! *sings Hit Me With Your Best Shot*
Hey, I'll be over by the smoothie bar ready to introduce Amille, Janice, and Rosalita if you want to meet them! They are very nice. Except for Amille. He can be jerky sometimes.
Oh, and that sounds great! Thank you very much, I will take your blender with me to the smoothie bar. Oh yes, let us be singing too! *gets out cardboard electric guitar* Let me ask Rosalita what she would like me to sing.
Oh noes! The brainy penguin's failing gadgety things have knocked out the electrically power thingies! I must be getting off of the inner nets or we will go kabooming! That is so lame! I will be coming back soon. The penguins are all in a fuss about this! I'm getting off, sheesh! Don't be rushing me! I will be back, my peoples! Hopefully, or else Kowalski will never be forgiven by me! I am still going to be partying in my kingly kingdom, but I won't be able to talk about how much fun we are having! You may still congaga though!
laugh
*congagas* we....should do.......A CONGA LINE XD
big smile
Kaitlyn: I'll join 8joins alyssa*
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Hey, King Julien. Mind if we go head to royal head in a dance off?
over a year ago iloveprivate said…
big smile
Let's party!!!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
I'm not a fan of parties. I find them boring unless something epic is happening. I'm just here for the smoothies. X3 Yaaaaay Smoothies!
big smile
Kaitlyn: Ohhh... icy this party is going to be epic!!!
over a year ago iloveprivate said…
laugh
@Icicle: Don't let King Julien hear you say that!
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
cool
Sorry if I'm late but if anyone is still here, I'll crank the tunes. C:
cool
the dj is in da house!!! B) *tones down the lights and puts on colorful lights and puts on sunglases and headphones* any song requests??
over a year ago skipper12a said…
Sorry I can't come, Kowalski's latest invention blew up and short-circuited the zoo's electricity grid. I'm staying to help him fix it...
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Sorry I didn't get here earlier. Our computer's acting up and I went to the mall with my friend. But-*blows up a corner with a stick of dynamite I found from Rico*-that doesn't mean it's too late! I'm more nocturnal anyway. :D
over a year ago carsfan said…
big smile
WOOO WHOOOOOOOOO!!! :D PARTEH TIME!!! :DDD

*Turns on party music full blast* AWW YEAH!!! :D
big smile
kaitlyn:*dances* WHOOT!!!
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
big smile
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if i'm late my plane took forever from anartica to here thnk god i'm here i hope i didn't come too late anyway i brought more mangoes as promised for more smoothies
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
I MISSED THE PARY!!! Danm why cant I live in the US?!
over a year ago sweetyKneul said…
surprise
I want to come...but then...
Mum: we're going in the cinemaa!
I: nooo the party starts in a hour!
Mum: What Party?
I: King Julians!
Mum: O.O
I: yeah...There are smoothies too!
Mum: yeah...okay...lets go in cinema
I: nooooo

Man! When is the next Party? I will be there^^
cool
Well we could just continue it. X)
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Yes lets continue the party! It could be a whole weekend party! :D WWWOOOOOOOO!!! * Goes to the bouncy and dances while bouncing*
last edited over a year ago
YAY!!!!!!!!! XD (flys over the wall) X( XD XD XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago carsfan said…
big smile
^XD

*Gets smoothie* Hey Julien! AWESOME party we had last night, ready to continue what we started? ;)
XD
over a year ago doctorboffin said…
mischievous
*hiding in corner*

Don't blow anything up...
Don't blow anything up...

...what the hell!
*shoots the bouncy house*
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Nooooo Dr. Blowhole! NOT THE BOUNCY HOUSE! King Julien will be very upset when the penguins let him back on the internet... but while we're waiting, no sense in letting these smoothies go to waste, hm? ^_^ *takes a smoothie and starts drinking it* And I think Julien will keep partying anyway when he comes back. XD Nothin' like a good party that lasts indefinitely, huh? lol... *finishes smoothie and throws cup at Dr. Blowhole* Take THAT, dolphin menace!
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Good idea. *mixing different fruit smoothies together to make one smoothie* PARTY!!!!!
cool
STOP STOP! We are NOT here to fight! So, who wants Hot Snowsesl? XD Kay, I sounded like a hippie back there. X)
laugh
i just fixed that bouncy -3- *fixes it again* YAY FIXED!
*Wips the smoothie off my face*

Party!

*Starts singing*
I am back! :D FINALLY, the brainy penguin was able to fix my inner net. I was very angry, but since it is fixed now I guess it is time to continue having the fun! I see the Blowjoe guy joined my party too! Yay! :D BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR SHOOTING THE ROYAL BOUNCY! Just not right now, when I have time for revenge. I will check the royal schedule to see if we can work something out. For now, we shall be dancing!
mischievous
Not paying!
Yes, fishy face, you will fix my royal bouncy eventually because you are the one who was making it brokeny!
*gives mango smoothie* But for now I will let you off the hooks, because no one is to be breaking my party mojo!
cool
*keeps singing*
*sings along* You are one great singer, Blowjoe! Even if you DID hurt my poor royal bouncy! *sips smoothie*