Os Pinguins de Madagascar PoM Caption Contest

Penguinangel posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 12:56PM
I was digging around old screenies the other day and I stumbled across one of ggreen's old caption contests, and I thought it might be fun to re-open them!

Basically I will post a screenshot and you all have the rest of that week to come up with fun captions for it. Once I post the new picture, I'll also judge the old captions. You can submit more than one caption per pic, but try not to go too crazy, kay?

No props will be rewarded. This contest is just for fun.

Rules:
- No swearing
- Do not copy anyone else's caption
- Keep your captions appropriate for younger participants

Failure to follow rules will get you banned for the next week. If you break the same rule 3 times, then you will be permanently banned from the caption contest.

I'll update the contest every Thursday, so you'll have an entire week to submit your captions.
last edited on Sep 30, 2011 at 01:12AM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 483 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 483

over a year ago Penguinangel said…
In case anyone's still not quite sure on what the captions should look like, here's the link to the first ever one: link

And here's this weeks picture.
 In case anyone's still not quite sure on what the captions should look like, here's the link to the f
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
...Words can't describe what's happening here. O_O

(LOL! I miss Greg!)
over a year ago LadyPrivate said…
^ True…

Let's give it a try. Skipper introduces the new model making of their new base to the team. XD
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
"Introducing the new Skipper online dress up game...oh, wait, this is a real picture? Dang..."

EIT: Here's another: "It was too late for Skipper to realize that purple speedos with flowers on them didn't go well with...anything."
last edited over a year ago
Icicle: So do I...

D-Angel: I thought it was funny, but if you really want you have all week to change it. :)
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
"And here's America's next top model!"
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Mr. July

(Actually, that's for real. I have one of the 2011 calendars and this is the same photo that represents the month. I can't help but think "Skipper, what were you thinking?" every time I see it.)
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
tongue
Get your daily dose of vitamin D! Sunbathe the natural way, even Skipper does it!

(I suck...)
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
"Leader of the sand castle!"

Ok lame, but I had something about a model but didn't want it look too much like KowalSkip9's.

Angel: I missed these thanks for trying to get it back.
over a year ago RustyandJuneP said…
I Made a Sand Castle!
over a year ago quasomeness said…
The Penguins' New HQ.
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
cool
"My eyes are up here ladies."
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
over a year ago skipperfan5431 said…
cool
" You KNOW you want me....."
over a year ago SummerPoM said…
wink
"Hehe I'll destroy my Sand City..." xD
over a year ago candlefairy_13 said…
big smile
"The Penguin in Speds" XD
One more caption entry: "Always set your Facebook profile to private."
Congratulations to the winners of the grand re-opening of the PoM Caption Contest!

3rd place: "You KNOW you want me...." -skipperfan5431

2nd place: "And here's America's next top model!" -KowalSkip9

1st place: Introducing the new Skipper online dress up game...oh, wait, this is a real picture? Dang..." -xDark_Angelx

I'll give props to the winners tommorrow. Also, I'm already having problems finding good pictures for the contest and it's only week 2, so if anyone has a good one that I could use, it would be greatly appreciated if you could just send it in to me via the fanpop e-mail system.

PoM Caption Contest 002
 Congratulations to the winners of the grand re-opening of the PoM Caption Contest! 3rd place: "You
"At Least It's Not Fire this Time."
"This Is The Real Way To Hook Up Your Electricy!"
"HOT BIRITOS!"
laugh
"Electricity: part of your nutritious breakfast!"
-- "Avoid accidents like this in your family: Always penguin-proof your electric outlets."

-- "Though his dedication is commendable, Rico takes finding new sources of energy a little too personally."

-- "They say lightning never strikes the same place twice. Liars."

-- "Have you ever wondered why Rico can't talk? Now you know."

-- "Remember, kids, Rico is a trained professional. It takes years of practice before you can swallow electricity and live to tell about it. Don't try this at home, especially without adult supervision."
^Nice ones! XD I like number three best.
"WARNING: The term 'Time to recharge' does not mean to actually place batteries in your mouth and plug youself in or you may end up like this."

"Hey, Kids! You want to be like Rico? Don't worry! Just put water and danified wires in your mouth and wait the effect!"
over a year ago hahahaidontcare said…
Electricity swallowing! The cooler and more modern version of flame swallowing! Try it today!
(WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT)
over a year ago pomfan2 said…
Fire breathing dragons. LAME!....Electricity breathing penguin, now that's COOL!

over a year ago juhpink said…
angelic
New Power Candy!!!!!
A explosion of flavor :-D
Lol, those are all great. XD

Real quick, would anyone object to me not rewarding props to the winners of these? Really, I'm completely against using props as prizes and I know I'll just keep forgetting to reward them anway.
over a year ago karenkook said…
big smile
^ I don't mind at all.
Entries:
"This is why Rico's unique. He can burp lightning! XD"

"Eating lightning is the most important part of a nutrientinal breakfast. Don't forget the milk, Rico."

"First comes lightning, then comes thunder! But in Rico's case, Lightning comes before and after."

"This is how Rico doesn't feel pain in his throat anymore."

"CHEESE AND CRACKERS MAN! SPIT THAT OUT!" - yeah... I Uh, did this one for fun... It's still part of my entry though! XD
smile
@Penguinangel- from my side its fine. Just being in the contest is the best part anyway :D
@Penguinangel: No objection, as I think props should be earned for bigger things than contests like this. I also don't think that handing out multiple props is ever necessary. However, to be fair to last week's winners, they should probably still be awarded their props, per their expectations at the time they entered.
Ok, so I'll still reward them this week (unless the winners want to save me the trouble), but then no more props. Thank goodness too, because I'm pretty sure a little piece of me just died trying to pass out props to last weeks winners. XD
I don't mind not getting props for prizes, either. (I know. Mentioning this a bit earlier would've been easier, but I just got on this forum XD)
Angel: I don't care :) props are not for prizes anyways
D-Angel: Yeah, thanks. XD

SPKR: Completely agreed.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
smile
(is it ok if i join?) and also whens the next round? just wonderin'... this looks really fun :)
@Kowalski355: This isn't my contest, but I'm sure Penguinangel wouldn't mind me telling you that you're certainly welcome to join in. There's a round you can participate in right now (see the picture of Rico with electricity in his mouth on the first page), which will close sometime on Wednesday.
Nope, I don't mind a bit. ^^ Of course you can join in. I put up a new pic every Wednesday, and you can post your caption anytime that week.

This weeks winners are:

3rd place: "New Power Candy!!!!! A explosion of flavor :-D" -juhpink

2nd place: They say lightning never strikes the same place twice. Liars. - SJF_Penguin2

1st place: Fire breathing dragons. LAME!.... Electricity breathing penguin, now that's COOL! - pomfan2

PoM Caption Contest 003
 Nope, I don't mind a bit. ^^ Of course you can cadastrar-se in. I put up a new pic every Wednesday, and you c
over a year ago karenkook said…
big smile
"If you look on your left, you'll see a pyshcotic penguin screaming at what appears to be a fire hydrant."

"This people is why Kowalski needs therapy."

"Uh, dude, you know what dogs do to that right?"

"Here you'll see a penguin interrogating a blowhole spy, wait... That's a fire hydrant!"

Just thought I put this here, for a second I thought this was a pic of Hans!
Thanks for making me the second week's silver medalist, Penguinangel!

My new submissions are all things being said by Kowalski:

-- "What are you lookin' at?!"

-- "You take that back right now or, so help me, I will make you wish you had never been cast!"

-- "Eureka! I have found the perfect costume to wear when we go out to test Private on moving up in rank."

-- "Curse you and your irregularly shaped valve nut which cannot be opened with a standard hexagonal wrench!"

-- "Are you feeling lucky, punk?"
- "Water rationing. DON'T TRUST KOWALSKI!"

- "If you see an angry Kowalski, call Officer X."

- (Said by Kowalski) "I...HATE...RED!!"

- (Said by Kowalski) "WHERE...IS...THE LIIIINE?!"

- "You will not want to die like him."
over a year ago Chibi-Baka3 said…
"This here is Kowalski. Say hello, Kowalski.

Observes how he reacts to this fire hydrant. Watch him. But what's this? He feels threatened!

Not to worry, dear people. He will continue to yell at this fire hydrant until he proves that he is the dominant one. That or until someone calls animal control."

...Nah, I'm joking. This isn't really much of a caption, is it? It's more like a paragraph. xD I just wanted to try it out for Angel, since she really wanted me to. BE PROUD OF ME.

Okay, I'll try this again. xD

"Kowalski. Yelling at fire hydrants since 2011." (YEAH MORE LAME STUFF XD )

The episode DID air this year, didn't it...? O_o; *shot by the fans*
Oh thank you so much for giving me the first place this time :D!!

-- Well, what can we do? Some penguins still remain crazy for water, even when an invitation to lunch is right behind them.

ps, the 'invitation to lunch' is a reference to the fish truck :)
Kowalski: "Are you dumb?!? Or hard if hearing?!? You think it's funny that I am screaming?!? Are you satisfied?!? I screamed mysleft to..."
And thus, Kowalski's did not get the part of Orin in Little Shop of Horrors.

Ok ok I have be in this play allllllll week, so I can only think of this. And why does everyone write like 5 different captions, that is a bit much isn't it? :|
Btw does anyone know Little Shop and if they dooo, what song ;D
Sara: :DDDDD

SPKR: 5 captions isn't that bad. I said that everyone can do more than one, and they can only have one winning caption anyway. And I have never heard of Little Shop before now, but maybe I'll Youtube it later.
over a year ago Chibi-Baka3 said…
@Angel: You are proud of me, yes? 8D
Wanna Scream at a Fire Truck After Lunch?

I Want Mah Hair Back!

I'M A MIME!

No wonder they can't take the heat, THEY'RE PENGUINS.

Kowalski, Your Beak Is Not a Wrench!

This dude's nutzo with a Capital "N"!
Angel: That doesn't surprise me. I didn't know abou it either until I had to learn songs for it. It is pretty funny. BTW Audrey II is the best. >.>
and 5 captions isn't that bad? Huh, well you are the (What is the word?!?!?!?) Judge...Leader...Person...yeah, that.
(Kowalski's talking in both of these) "I'm thirsty and this jerk won't share!!!"

"Oh, please! I looked so much better as a fire hydrant than this guy."
Two more caption contest entries:

-- Go on, Kowalski, keep trying to convince us that you don't have avian insanity fever.

-- Yelling at fire hydrants is one thing. It's when they start yelling back that I become worried.