ouran high school host club A OHSHC fan.

shortynme posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 05:02PM
Ok, so my topic sucks, sorry lol. Seriously, we need more involvement at this spot. OHSHC is one of my favorite Anime/Manga's. And no one seems to be dedicated to this spot. Granted, there's only so much we can do since the Anime is really short but I think if more people leave comments and crap like that it will be better. I want people to talk to me about the show and the Manga! lol

ouran high school host club 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DebGulledge said…
yeah, definately my favorite. I haven't seen season 2 yet, is it good? I only started watching it during Christmas break, so I haven't been a fan long, but it's awesome! OMG, I love the twins soo, soo much! They're so incredibly cute! Who's your favorite host?
over a year ago shortynme said…
cool
I can't decide. It depends on what's going on but Tamaki and the Twins probably sit in my first place. So, you've only seen episodes 1-13? They get even better. But I suggest that you read the Manga. The story goes even further and you get more of an understanding about all of them.
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
sunny
to be honest I am not a big fan of shojo manga (in general is too sweet for me) sometimes I heat the main couple etc... but OHSHC is different I love all characters, the situations, all the funny moments and of course the romantic scens... in general im very happy with OHSHC...
hmmm
Me too! I love this show and the Manga! It's absolutely one of my favorites. I wish they would do another season of it.
worried
yes i think OHSHC is a popular anime... in general if the anime is popular they allways produce more than one season...but I don't know what happen whit Ouran...
kiss
I wish they would but I really doubt they will. Which is too bad because the love problems between Haruhi, Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru get REALLY good and funny!
surprise
yep... and now the manga is getting better!
blush
I know! I love Tamaki! I can't wait for him to kiss Haruhi, or SOMETHING! lol
meh
yes! and what is going to happen whit Tamaki and his mother...
wink
Yeah! He deserves to have his mommy!
over a year ago Lunatic said…
Tell that to his mean grandmother. :(
I have to agree with Honey here; I don't like his grandmother.

I love how Kyoya went to France and found her.

(This is a major spoiler, but I'm going to assume the people posting here have all read the manga and know what I'm talking about.)
wink
Yeah I do. Yeah that was pretty cool. I was also disappointed that in the Anime his dog Antoinette was bought at the market, not given to him by his mom. It mad her special!
Tamaki's grandma is an ornery old bag! lol
What happened to Tamaki's dad?
In the Manga Tamaki's dad is still helping run the family. He's WAY cool in the Manga, a lot like Tamaki. He loves to tease his son so much! Tamaki doesn't get to see him very often though because he's not welcome in the main mansion. But his dad's around and shows up every now and then.
Oh...okay. I don't like Ranka (if that's how you spell it...) you know, Haruhi's dad? He really creeps me out! lol
Favourite Ranka moment: Him throwing Tamaki into the wall in the anime.

I've never really warmed up to him like I have with the host club, but that could just be because we don't see a lot of him. I don't find him creepy, though.
I prefer Tamaki's dad or the twin's dad.
~

The dog was a bit of a disappointment. It was an important gift to Tamaki.
laugh
I like Ranka I think he rocks! Haruhi is one confident girl to not get embarressed about such a pretty dad! lol
I never really warmed up to Haruhi either, but I love how supportive she is of her father. I wish everyone was like that.