link

lances da vida 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
it won't let me vote... idk why...
over a year ago fr34kygl said…
cause you're too old?? I changed my birth year to vote :P
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
It doesn't want to go through. It keeps saying error.
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i am to old to vote I also changed the my year of birth so I could vote I voted in all the categories the show is on. also I read the other day that Chad is on a list of the actors that is to be considered for emmys so for being off topic just thought you would like to know.
im not even that old! how old do you have to be.... im only 14 so.....and it kept saying error..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
the cut off age is 19 maybe it depends on your browser and the country where you live.
i live in chicago but i finally got to vote.. i just typed in teenchoiceawards.com... with no spaces
over a year ago Lila856 said…
i dunno it should work,
try going here & doing it!
link
Finally i voted! But my stupid comp froze, but it's funny because when it froze the picture of Hil & Chad appeared, maybe foreshadowing a winner perhaps?! Lol, jkjkjkjk!

But some were really hard just cause i love most of what they picked, ahaha Best Villain was so easy, we all know Spencer from the Hills is like the biggest villain ever, lmao!
PUHHHLEASE TEAM CHUCK ALL THE WAY!
spencer is soooo lazy & always like "WHERES HEIDI?"
get up & look for her yourself you nerd!
I don't watch whatever show chuck is in so i don't know much about him, but Spencer is the biggest ASS ever! In my book. I hate him.
last edited over a year ago
haha me too :]
i still love heidi though, spencer is the one who ruined heidi & lauren`s friendship!
chuck is in gossip girl, i`m becoming a GG fanatic!
over a year ago Laurra said…
i votedd :) - lila did you vote kristen bell - i voted her in a couple i think :) loves her now
lol yeah duh .