lances da vida New Spoilers for episode 17

dermer4ever posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 06:36PM
I just read this at the oth forums in the spoiler section and it is the new sides for episode 17 of season 5. let just say it is interesting. let just say from what I just read leyton fans might really hate Luke now. Here it is.

Scene 15: Brooke tells Lucas that the doctor said Angie's surgery would take a while. Lucas then says that if it's okay, he'll wait with her. Brooke responds that she'd like that, since Peyton has to go and she'd be on her own otherwise. Peyton tries to argue that she's not leaving, but Brooke is insistent that she has an insanely busy day and should go get things done. Peyton finally gives in and hugs Brooke, telling Brooke to call her as soon as she knows anything. As Peyton leaves, Lucas says goodbye to her. She looks at him for the first time since reading his book, before leaving and walking past an examination room.

Scene 16: Hospital. Examination Room. Dan Scott is meeting his doctor. The doctor explains that over the next few months he will feel more sluggish, and it's important that he doesn't push it. But the good news is that because of his size and blood type, Dan is second on the recipient list for a donor heart. The doctor then hands Dan a pager, telling him that he has to keep it with him 24 hours a day. If a heart becomes available, they'll only have around six hours to place it. On hearing that he's number two on the list, Dan asks how much it would cost him to be bumped up to number one. The doctor replies that Dan probably won't be able to buy off Reverend Carter, who's in pretty bad shape and is a good man. Dan takes offence at that, asking what the doctor means by "good man". In response, the doctor eyes Dan before telling him they don't discriminate when it comes to saving lives. It's his job to give a heart to whoever needs it. Dan eyes the doctor back, before commenting that it doesn't matter whether they're a miracle worker or a murderer. The doctor leaves, and Dan considers what he has been told.

Scene 17: Peyton's Office. Recording Studio. Peyton walks into the room and finds Haley taping a picture of Nathan and Jamie to the piano.

Scene 27: Start of Act Three. Peyton's Office. Recording Studio. Mia speaks directly into the camera while wearing a "Rock The Vote" t-shirt. She says that it was a year of firsts for her, including her first chance to vote. If her voice is a gift, as people have said it is, so are the voices of everyone else. "So use it. Let it be heard. Rock The Vote." Mia smiles, and the cameraman tells her it was perfect. Mia then thanks him when he compliments her album. The cameraman and boom operator then leave, passing Peyton who thanks them. Peyton turns to Mia, throwing her a packet of Starburst. Peyton tells Mia that her next tour will be the "Starburst Thursday night Concert Series", at Six Flags. Mia responds that she loves Starburst, and she loves rollercoasters. Peyton agrees: "It's very you."

Scene 62: Dan tells Reverend Carter that the doc was right. He is in bad shape. A nurse then appears, and tells Dan that it's after hours, before asking whether he's a relative. With his back to the nurse, Dan says that he isn't a relative...but the Reverend is number one on his list.

Scene 63: Lucas' House. Peyton covers Lucas, who is unconscious, before stroking his hair. She tells him she's sorry, and never wanted this for him. Leaning in, she kisses Lucas on the cheek, and his eyes open as she starts to turn away. When he calls out her name, Peyton turns back with a gentle smile on her face. Lucas then tells Peyton that he hates her, and wishes she had never come back, because she ruined his life. His words sink in as Peyton's face falls, and she finally exits, leaving Lucas alone in the darkness. End of Episode.

Here is the link to the forum if you want to go there. link

lances da vida 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
thanks!
over a year ago emybabe said…
nott happy stupid lucas ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pooor peyton :(:(
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Im not happy with him either he as been a real jerk all season especially towards Peyton.
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
dan cant be dying...thats not cool!!! and i'm not at all surprised by lucas' words to peyton...he can be such a jerk.
over a year ago lizisme said…
omg i love lucas in this episode. i hated how after three years of being apart peyton expected him to wait it would be so unrealistic if he got back together with her. lindsey was good for lucas.

BTW if this happened in real life and peyton came back everybody would think she was crazy they would probably laugh in her face for expecting lucas to wait for her for 3 years
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago addiee said…
Stupidd Dickk >=| >=|
over a year ago othfanhoustie said…
totally disagree with Lizisme

i luv lucas but if he wasnt such an idiot to go in a huff just cause Peyton new she was too young to do a "nayley" by getting married in her teens then they would still be together now!

plonker that he is! and i cant believe he hit on brooke when he was drunk. desperado!!!