Personality:
Noble, Pirate, or Marine:
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.):
Human or Artificial:
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change:
Devil Fruit:
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia)
Home Island:
Bounty:
Bio:

one piece 455 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 455

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuma: Then try me....
over a year ago brodxe said…
Yushiro: Hit me. If you can hit me, let's get going.
Katsuma: Hitting you has nothing to do with this... Either way we look at this... I'm going with you.....
Yushiro: Katsuma. You will not be able to hit an Admiral. They have Logia Devil Fruits. Just like me.

Fuji: *Walks out from the kitchen* Hey guys... I uh... Ate the um... Devil Fruit...
Katsuma: Sounds like you've endured.. Nice....
Fuji: *Turns into dirt and rocks and crumbles and reforms. She giggles* This is cool!
Katsuma: Logia devil fruit.......
Fuji: After I ate the name... Just came to me! The Iwa Iwa Fruit! I'm a rock women!
Katsuma: Awesome!
Chizuru: Yeah, very amazing..
Yushiro: One problem.... I have no idea how to use it. I only know how to crumble and reform.
(Fuji.)
Katsuma: I don't know as much about Logia devil fruit.... Maybe Yushiro can teach ya...
(I'll try not to do it again. I don't know why but sometimes I type the previous name I entered. Sorry about it)

Yushiro: Well... Since you are made of rock.... *He walks over and punches a hole straight through Fujj*

Fuji: *Flinching* Oh wait... *She looks at the hole* I didn't feel a thing!

Yushiro: If rock is something you are made of you will be able to use the surrounding earth as a massive weapon. Try not to exert yourself. It can be very tempting to test your powers but trust me, don't do it.

Fuji: Well since we are on the ship... I guess I can't test it. But I see what you mean! It is like I can sense the earth below the sea, waiting to be controlled!

Yushiro: Exactly. That is what the wind is like for me.
last edited over a year ago
(It's no problem. It happens.)
Katsuma: Taught like a pro.
Yushiro: Not much too Logia. Anyways. You guys can come. But please, if you are facing an Admiral alone, run.
Katsum: Whatever...
(I forgot we already are at the island. Whoops)

Yushiro: *Adjusts his sword on his hip* Well... Let's get going I guess.
Katsuma: *He jumped down to the dock and Chizuru followed*
Yushiro: *Stops* They know we are here. *A few minutes later they turn a corner on the path and are face to face with about 100 marine soldiers. As well as sergeants and higher ranks.* Someone else want to take these guys?
*Katsuma and Chizuru stepped up*
Katsuma: We got these guys..
Fuji: *Starts quivering in fear* I-I want to help!
Katsuma: Alright. Now let's go... And take these guys down....
Chizuru: *She grabbed her guns* So, how you want to do this?
Katsuma: I'll take them down the middle... You and Fuji take them on the side.
Chizuru: Sounds like a plan..
Fuji: I will... Get the um... Right side! Now... Time to test this out! Iwa Iwa: Rupture! *Fuji thrusts an open palm into the ground and a massive fissure is opened up under the Marine soldier feet* Iwa Iwa: Crush! *The fissure closes suffocating all the marines and piling dirt and other things on top.* That was... Pretty cool... *She is breathing very hard after that move. She stumbles a little bit*

Yushiro: *Leaning against a tree. Arms crossed observing everyone.* Fuji. I told you not to go crazy... *He says quietly*
Chizuru: Take aim! Firing line! *She fired a millions of shots on her side*
Katsuma: Here goes! *He went into his wolf form and began clawing through*
Yushiro: *Yawns* That was pretty cool... I guess.. *He senses an immense power* Guys! He is here! Stay together! I don't know what this guy has to offer...
Katsuma: ......
Chizuru: .......
Fuji: *Walks back to Yushiro's side* I...I am ready!

Yushiro: *Unsheates his sword slowly. And closes his eyes, focusing* Kaze Kaze: Halt. *The wind stops completely*
Katsuma: Time to move, *He dashed forward*
(I don't know a lot about Issho. But I'll try)

Issho: *Appears out of the tree line* So you survived the arrest...
Katsuma: Hm..... Well well.....
Chizuru: .....
Yushiro: *Walks forward slowly, sword drawn* You will regret trying to kill us... *He suddenly dashes forward extremely fast* Kaze Kaze Burst! *A loud popping noise is heard as Yushiro thrusts his sword forward which sends air flying at the speed of sound at Issho*

Issho: *Holds out his hand and blocks the attack easily* You weakling...
Katsuma: Not bad.....
Issho: *Unsheathes his sword and dashes towards Fuji faster then the blink of an eye. He slices Fuji with his sword but nothing happened. He walked a away slowly sheathing his sword but when it was 2 inches away from being sheathed it started to crush Fuji with gravity*

Fuji: Help..... Me!....
Katsuma: On it.... *He sped up his way to Fuji* [This feeling...... What is it? No Katsuma.... You can resist it... You've got this.....] *He then dashed in and got Fuji out*
Issho: *Sheathes his sword and the ground where Fuji was splits in half.*

Yushiro: *Shoots up into the sky and dashes down to attack Issho*

Issho: *Turns slightly* Where did you go...

Yushiro: Bofu! {Meaning Windstorm} *He summons wind coming at all directions rapidly as Yushiro is turning into all the different directions of the wind, slashing at Issho with his sword that is Haki imbued.*

Issho: *Trying desperately to block the attack but they are way to fast. He suddenly lunges with his sword that is also Haki imbued and it stabs Yushiro straight through his stomach*

Yushiro: Gah!!.... *He is unable to turn into wind so he kicks Issho in the face making him pull the sword back.* Bastard. *He spits up blood, is breathing heavy and has his free hand over the sword wound in his stomach. Issho is covered in sword cuts*
Katsuma: This time...... I'll kill you...... *He charged forward*
Issho: *Suddenly behind Katsuma and slashes down his back though it does nothing except make Katsuma unable to move* To slow...
Katsuma: Damn it!!!
Issho: *This time he sheathes his sword fast and gravity crushes down on Katsuma making a crater in the ground.* You are next! *He dashes forward extremely fast towards Chizuru*
Chizuru: *Her hands began to tremble in fear* [No.... Not now..... Why can't I move..... Am I..... Is this..... Fear? Come on Chizuru, Move!!]
Yushiro: *Turns into wind and speeds over to Chizuru, intercepting Issho with a punch to his face sending him flying.* ...... You.... Ok?.... *He couches blood as he holds his hand over the sword wound in his stomach.* Ugh... *He stumbles backwards but catches himself* Go see... If Katsuma.. Is alright....
Chizuru: Right... *She went over to Katsuma* Katsuma...
Katsuma: I'm fine... I just got stuck is all....
(Just me or did the amount of replies per page change?It takes forever to scroll down because for me it is like 150 replies on a single page.)

Issho: *Gets up slowly and wipes the blood from his face* Now I will get serious. *He dashes forward at Yushiro. He stops a few feet from him and takes a very powerful stab at the air.* You won't win. *He sheathes his sword and a massive force is sent into Yushiro's stomach which sends him flying into a tree.*

Yushiro: *Laying on his stomach* Dammit... *He is breathing heavily and un-evenly. He goes onto to one knee using his sword for support to stand up. He reaches his feet but is heavily wounded.* I... Won't... Lose....... F-5!!! *He turns into a moving tornado. Yushiro dashes at Issho and becomes bigger and bigger until he is a full fledged tornado in which is raining down wind attack from everywhere.*

Issho: *Falls on one knee, overwhelmed. He makes a massive arc with his sword which dispels the tornado and sends Yushiro flying upwards, then plummeting down to the ground, hitting the ground so hard it causes the land around them to tremble.*. Be gone!

Yushiro: *Laying in the crater caused from the attack, unconscious, covered in blood, with his sword next to him*
(It's not just you...)
Issho: *Walking slowly towards the crater left from Katsuma.*
Katsuma: *He got up with a big grin on his face* Finally...... Now the fun...... Can really begin!!
Issho: *Unsheathes his sword with a stern look on his face.* I have had enough of you brats.. *He says covered in cuts*
Katsuma: Then perhaps it's time to finish this.... *His eyes went full black*
Chizuru: [He wouldn't....]
Katsuma: *His entire wolf body became black, even his teeth turned black*
Chizuru: Is that? No way..... I thought he never learned it....
Katsuma: *His white claws also then turned black* Now I'll go all out...... And really bring the fight to you!
Issho: *He thrusts his sword upwards and the ground starts shaking as everything starts floating. He then slams his sword deep into the ground which makes gravity crush down on Katsuma*
Katsuma: That won't work this time, *He disappeared*
Issho: I might be blind, but my other senses are 2x better then you weaklings.