Neko animê Characters Let's Play!! Nya!!~~

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:55PM
Hii! *waves* I'm Suzu Akiranashi!! I was weally bored playing with the bunny names Mr. Fluffers so I decided to make a roleplay!! Anyone wanna join? Pweaaaaase? I wanna roleplay soooo bad! You may add as many characters you want! The setting is uhh..well we can vote. What kind of roleplay is sort of up to you too!! So....*drum roll*....let's play!!!!

Neko animê Characters 175 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 175

over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
blush
Here's my character.
Name: Suzu Akiranashi
Mood: Shy mostly but gets vewy upset when her friends get hurt!
Mate type: Protective?
Pic:*Look below*
 Here's my character. Name: Suzu Akiranashi Age: 100045 Mood: Shy mostly but gets vewy upset when h
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
big smile
I'll play I love role playing!
Heres my character.

Name: Whinny Kimino
Personality: Shy when meeting new people, Very protective over her friends, kindhearted, loves animals.
Other: Has a wolf named Kingdom. He is the demon from inside her. He is like her best friend and is very protective of her.
link <--- this link is a picture of Kingdom. He is a wolf!
Looks: pic
last edited over a year ago
 I'll play I amor role playing! Heres my character. Name: Whinny Kimino Age: 17 Personality: Shy
smile
oh it's okay! *smiles* you can start it if you wish
smile
Should we start a new forum? Or would you like to do it on this one?
It doesn't matter to me. =)
cool
hmmmm you can start a new forum the ppl who will join can post their character up on this one ^^
smile
Okay. ^-^
Suzu layed in a tree sleeping peacefully as a butter fly landed on her nose. She woke up seeing it and started chasing after it.
big smile
Whinny was walking through the woods with kingdom at her side, when she saw a neko girl chasing a butterfly.
*laughs*
How cute.
laugh
Suzu poncced up trying to catch it but failed falling to the ground. She growled stalking it continuously.
*Leans against tree watching*
Kingdom watches Suzu carefully.
*ear perks up**stands up looking around*
over a year ago Black_cat_ said…
Name: Valencia Cross
Personality: shy, friendly and always wanting to help, as well as always day dreaming and sleeping, until u hurt my friends, then uncontrollable
Other: has single katana blade, is acrobatic, and has undiscovered powers =^_^=
Pic:
 Name: Valencia cruz Age: 19 Personality: shy, friendly and always wanting to help, as well as always
*Walks into forest looking for wild elder berries 2 make a nice cup of tea*
*sniffs around smelling berries**goes to bush sniffing them*
*Heads away from them to a field*

Kingdom follows Suzu.
*notices Kingdom and follows him.*
*eats one**ears perk up**eats one*
Kingdom walks up to girl eating berries and licks her cheek.

*Stunned*
Kingdom, No.
*looks at wold and smiling petting his ears* Awww where did you come from?
I'm here with my best friend Whinny.

Whinny came running up.
*Out of breath*
Kingdom don't run off like. . . *sees girl*
Uh. . . Hi
*pets wolf teaking his ears* Hello *smiles wide*
*sits in a tree smiling, watching the proceedings and giggling*
*ear perks up looking up in tree* Hm?
*suddenly surprised i fall out of the tree and land face furst into the ground behind a bush* *muffled* ow
*leaps over by your**sniffs you* you okay?
*watchs the scene before her.*
*Kingdoms walks over to one that fell out of tree and licks her.* You okay?
*pain evident on my face but a smile appearing as the licks tickle my face* yeah i guess *rubs head eyes closed* wheres orion? *opens eyes quickly and frantically looks for orion*
big smile
*Shouts out* Orion where r u? Orion? *dives into bush and reapears with a dark blue sheathed sword* thank the heavens i thought id lost u *pauses* well yes i know i hadnt i just got worried dont pick on me *answering to the air* *suddenly realizing the compnay i smarten up and say* i apologize, i am Valencia, how do u do *bows then rises with a broad grin*
'hi, Im kingdom and this is my friend and partner Whinny.'
*whinny bows and smiles*
"Hi nice to meet you Valencia."
*sniffs Valencia*
*reasureing Suzu* 'She has a good scent Suzu and seems really nice.'
"Kingdom is right Suzu."
*bows again* nice to meet u whiny, kingdom and Suzu *smiles broadly* may i ask y r u here? *before an answer can be given i smell the scent i was fearing, then jumps and runs away into the tree line*
'Do you smell that Whinny?'
"Yeah but what is it?"
'Idk, buts its bad.' *kingdom lept into woods Whinny on his flanks*
*Ear perks up*
*i told u, i told u i told u i told u, u never listen to me now ur gona get urself killed and me aswell keep runing child* SHUT UP AYANE!!!! *runs leaping from branch to branch* *its getting closer get ready* *she turns just in time to see 4 members of the novacats jump all at once simultaneously attacking her. drawing Her sword Orion she parries all for swords and kicks away the two wolfs* *she lands hard on all fours whilst the attackers land gently and gracefully, there leader stepping forward as he wore the 3 black arm bands of a general* "Valencia Crisis Cross, u are here by sentenced to death for the fifth time and are to be either killed where u stand or captured and killed infront of the grand magus, which do u choose?" *black flames begin encircling her, her body changing once again into the deamon sealed within her, her armour changing into black leathery skin as thick as steel, taloned claws from her hands, pure black horns from her head whilst her hair changes black aswell, and finally a pair of red leathery wings erupting from her back* "u have my answer, little kitten" *launches with amazing speed, Orion gripped firmly in her demon hand, moveing swiftly to stop her attackers*
Kingdom leaps from the trees throwing his body against Valencia. 'Whinny stop thoses wovles from attacking her!'

"Ok. On it!"
Whinny took out her twin swords that glowed red with the power they held. She attacked them all with fire them charged forward attacking each one.
*she continuously attacks and parries with the leader, the strain evident on both there faces* One of the Novacats is killed by Whinny and at this the remaining 3 leap up into the trees * 'u were lucky this time, but next time u wont have ur new found friends and we will slaughter u' *at this they jump back into the tree line and runs*
"What did they want with you?" *puts away swords.**Looks around for Kingdom sees him laying on ground in blood, Runs to him.*
"Kingdom! Kingdom, where does it hurt?"
Kingfom lifts his head slightly. 'Im fine Whinny just give me a minute to rest.' *head falls back down*
*seeing wot had happened she moves slowly, focusing her chi into her center, then kneeling moves her hands in a set of signs rapidly above Kingdoms body, whilst her hands continue to create the symbols a red tendril reaches from her sword Orion to Kingdoms body, wrapping itself around his body*
*Awed* "What is that?"
*is silent and continues hand movements, the tendril begins to turn blue and recedes into kingdoms body* *breathes out long and slow eyes slowly opening and unfocused, suddenly she grabs her sword Orion and slices it through Kingdoms body* *only that it didnt cut flesh, it simply went through. slowly pulling the sword out the blue light that had receded in came with it, as it comes out a bright patch of red reveals itself before the sword and light is pulled out completely* *with a trap to the blad both red and blue energies dissipate and kingdoms eyes open*
"KINGDOM!" *hugs wolf* "Your back. Thank you so much Valencia!" *Tears of happiness stream down face*
*smiles* ur welcome, i owe u after helping fend of those Novacats, im not sure if i could have won against four of them, one is enough *smiles again and pats Kingdom*
"You should really thank Kingdom. He is the one that said you were introuble. I just followed his lead."
*smiles and giggles* very well *stands up and bows* thank u kingdom, i will never forget the kindness u have shown me 2day
*Kingdom stands and shakes himself off.* 'Nor will I forget the kindness you have shown me.'

"What will happen now that those wolves are gone?"
il have to keep moving, its my only option i cant beat them, there too strong even on there own there a pain to kill, iv been running for 8 months now im used to it now *smiles and tilts head*
"We'll go with you."
'Yeah its better to move around with others than alone.' *Howls happily.*
no *looks down and solemn* i cant let u follow me, ul only get convicted by them and killed urself, i wont let another person be harmed because of me *looks up sadly* gd bye *snaps her figers and vanishes leaving no signs of either movement or smells*
*Smirks* "Im not letting you leave that easily." *Takes out a little golden mirror. And places a peice of blue hair on it.* "Mirror of the heavens show me where this lost soul has gone." The mirror glows gold and a picture comes up showing val running through the woods. "I'm chosing to help you Val. I'll risk my life if I want to."
'Me to.'
The two go after her.
*runs away tears streaming down her face, unaware of her followers* *dont cry Val, u know it was for the best, one day ul make new friends and u can settle down
and be happy , but for now we must run and hide*