neil patrick harris NPH Dreams

SaturdaySurpris posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 04:53AM
I´m actually strating this becuz I had an AWESOME dream today where I met him personally!!!!

neil patrick harris 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
heart
Okay, I had a dream ha while my family was inside a biuldig, (we had our stuff in some kind of train) I was standing outside with a few of my sisters. (they were on a other side of the building, though) Suddenly, I saw this guy rying to steal\or had stolen some very important stuff from us. When I tried to stop him, he grabbed me and wanted to tie me in a room so he could get away. Suddenly another train stoppedand while I was screaming for help, I saw that in thr front seat of the train wre the actors of Lily and Marshall (HIMYM) and behind them was sitting.....NPH!!!! He then nkocked the criminal out and while some people were taking care of him, I got really excited and told him that I´m SUCH a big fan from hm, that I totally love all the charaters he played, Barney (How i met your mother) Billy\Dr.Horrible (Dr. Horrible´s sing-a-long blog) and Dr. Blowhole (Penguins of Madagascar)then I asked him when Dr.Horrible´s sequel is coming out, he sad like around the end of the year. Yeah...so the rest was actually just random, I saw him go intohis apratment, then not much contact here. The rest of the dream something else happned. xP But I saw him!!!! Even in my dream he looked as cute\hot as ever!!!
 Okay, I had a dream ha while my family was inside a biuldig, (we had our stuff in some kind of train)
over a year ago Legogirlc said…
heart
I have a dream about meeting him all the time day or night. Mostly i meet him with my bff as well and she always says to him hi ugly . and i say hi so want to watch himym