naruto Naruto: seguinte Gen

vegeta007 posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 06:22PM

After the shinobi war there was an era of peace. Years later Naruto became the 6th hokage and Sasuke became captain of the ANBU. Now it's your turn to do something great.

Name:

Clan (can be fanmade):

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

naruto 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Taika said…
Name:Kenji Uzumaki

Clan:Uzumaki-Has a slight amount of the nine-tails's chakra.

Personality:Loud,hyper-active ,ramen-obsessed.Yeah....just like his dad

Bio:Normal life,except that he's the son of the hokage.

Other:Has chakra levels similar to his father's,and has been able to master the shadow clone jutsu.He still can't properly use the rasengan.

Appearance:Naruto's part one jump-suit,Bright blonde hair and cerulean eyes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can i join
over a year ago alphonse33 said…
Name: Thomas Blackheart

Clan: Bōyū (kekkei genkkei)

Personality: Brooding and predatory. Will kill any one he considers a threat.

Bio: Before joining the academy he lived a simple life filled with peace and few fights among his clan. shortly before he joined the academy he unleashed is kekkei genkkei and slaughtered his entire clan.

Other:After the release of his kekkei genkkei he acquired a toxic bite and gained many unique poison type justus.

Appearance: Before the release of his kekkei genkkei he looked like most of his clan dark brown and amber eyes. Now he has a tail, scaled skin, talons and a scelera in his eyes that is blood red. His hair turned a brownish green and he now has a forked tongue. so he basically looks like a walking komodo dragon.
Name: yin and yang

Clan (can be fanmade): Uchiha clan

Rank:(of this moment, we are all academy students) students

Personality: yin sassy hot headed but with close friends she very kind but yang is very shy he wont talk to people he dont know but he very smart

Bio: yin and yang are twins that are very close that worry that disappoint there father like he want them to be great but yin want to a singer while yang want to be a writer but they wont tell there father till the time is right. she they train like there father always said do

Other: yin and yang are twins. yin powers she can use water to help her fight while yang uses fire they both have sharingan the water fire dragon is there most powerful attack but after they use it they pass out. yin can use plants to help heal wounds. ying use a scythe as his weapon while yin uses bow and arrow
over a year ago HeeCawRoo said…
tbh none of these characters sound fun to rp with except kenji but whatever im in if this actually is an rp

Name: Kaeri
Clan: not really a clan; she just has a civilian father and retired mother
Personality: headstrong and entitled, but considers herself a good leader. generally friendly but doesn't put much effort into making friends.
Bio: Kaori tested out of the academy once before and passed, but was sent back because her team couldn't work together. It's basically her fault but she blames the boys that were on her team instead.
Other: She's pretty weak over all, but she's a good strategist and knows a few advanced ninjutsu
anyone here
over a year ago NatsukiDS said…
Name:Tatsu Itou
Clan: Hyuga/Uchia clan
Personality: Friendly, Emotional, Funny/ Silly, Headstrong, Careful
Bio: Her parents were killed by a rouge ninja when she was five, she was forced to move out onto the streets. She finally got accepted into the ninja academy. Now she has the dream of becoming a strong ninja and seek revenge.
Other:She is very street smart not book smart, She hates people, Her weapon of choice is a knife made out of blue diamond.
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Alrighty!Guess we Aught to get started then?P.S-This is my original profile,Taika was a secondary made because i couldn't log into my first one.)

Kenji Slurped up another bowl of Ramen Noodles,this now being his ninth bowl,and he'd only got there thirty minutes ago."Mmmmm...i love ramen...."He said dreamily,before ordering another bowl.He looked towards his father,who was also eating like a mad man.He was on bowl eleven."Hey,dad?"Kenji asked him,and his father,Sixth Hokage,Naruto Uzumaki,looked at him."What's up,Kenji?"He responded.Kenji scratched the back of his head."You see,i kinda wanted to ask...." "For another bowl?" No,i wanted to ask....when you were a Genin,who do you think was your strongest opponent,ever?"Naruto looked to be in thought for a second.

Finally,he answered."I guess,it'd be between Sasuke,Obito,and Madara Uchiha."He said,and Kenji looked confused."Why are all your strongest opponents Uchihas?Is it like,a clan war between Uzumakis and Uchihas going on i never knew about?"He asked.Naruto Sweat dropped."Uh.....no,there isn't any war going on...."Naruto answered him.Kenji laughed nervously."Guess i was jumping to conclusions huh?"Naruto looked blankly behind Kenji,before smiling."Guess so."Kenji went back to gourging on Ramen,eating bowl after bowl with no signs of stopping anytime soon.
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Guess this is dead...XP and it barely had even started....ah well,that's life.)
(aww)