naruto shippuden Rumours - ''Last Chapter''

Vlad_Nightwing posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 07:04PM
Is

naruto shippuden 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jdack said…
i hope naruto kills sasuke and is the hero but more likely either sasuke comes back or both die
over a year ago Sasunaru120 said…
mischievous
HEY U SASUKE WILL NOT DIE NOR NARUTO WILL OK I HOPE SAKURA DIE CUZ I HATE HER
over a year ago busterswap said…
I think Itachi gave Naruto some special power, so i don't know how but maybe Naruto will convince Sasuke that Madara Uchiha ( I didn't think he is real Madara ) using him, they both unite and kill madara.

Chance #1 :
Sasuke die and gave his Sharingan to Naruto. Now Naruto has two blood lines from Senju and Uchiha, that makes her something like Sage of six path and then he kills Madara.
<Probability 80%>

Chance #2:
Naruto already said that the there is some technique that the fourth hokage and jiraya left behind for Naruto to comeplete, it is unclear that what is that technique but naruto thinks he is ready to complete it.
Maybe this technique involves of fusing two bodys or souls, so using that naruto and sasuke can become one, as Uchicha has spiritual powers and eyes of Rikudo sennnin and Senju has Body Physical power and fire of will of Rikudo sennin they will become a perfect Rikudo sennin and defeat Madara
<Probability 10 % >

Chance #3 Sasuke and Naruto both die and Kakashi will kill Madara :
No way. That is not going to happen
<probability 0%>

Chance #4: Madara will win the war.
WTF ?
<probability 0.000000000000000000 %>
over a year ago MissAyame4ever said…
wink
read the manga and youll find out all about that special power that itachi left to nauto^^
over a year ago Sasuke67 said…
My theory: Madara will win the war and when he does Sasuke will probaly turn good and reunite with Naruto to beat Madara. Then Sasuke dies and he gives the sharingan to Naruto. Then Naruto becomes the next sage of six paths and whoops Madara's butt!