naruto shippuden will sasuke ever cadastrar-se the " we got some sense knock into us por naruto club"

sicelyarien posted on May 30, 2010 at 01:57AM
I know sasuke has and will be doing some horrible things, but will naruto change him will he ever be a good guy again. We know he has good in him and we know naruto brings some good out of almost every one he meets.
What do u think.

naruto shippuden 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sicelyarien said…
angry
no replys wtf
over a year ago caseylovesgreek said…
big smile
i think, sasuke will definitely be a good guy again! you know naruto! he will totally bring it out of him!
also i think sakura means very much to sasuke, and i think she will also be the one that will help bringing his bright and good side again!
sakura will have a big part in this bcs i think, sasuke loves her, like she loves him. hes just too dark and close-hearted to realize it now.
and since he has like a brotherly bond with naruto, those two will be the ones that will make him reasonable again.

so basically, yes... sasuke will be good guy again ^^
over a year ago Vlad_Nightwing said…
smile
Nooo, definitely Sasuke wont turn back to Konoha ever again. Cos Madara said that the annihalation of the Uchiha Clan was ordered by Konoha remember?
And I think the series would end with Sasuke death... and maybe a few majority of the other characters as well
over a year ago cadarian11 said…
cool
heck yea once naruto gives him a peice of that rasengan hell love to go back to the village
over a year ago sicelyarien said…
cool i like your pov i
over a year ago jdack said…
no because he is trying to kill everone in the village.
that kind of thing is going be pretty hard to get over.
over a year ago dattebayochan said…
tongue
rasenganshuriken+sage mode+kyuubi chakra+determination= sasuke knocked out with sakura,hinata,kiba,shino,akamaru,kurenai,k­aka­shi­,ne­ji,­ten­ten­,ro­ck lee,temari, gaara, tsunade,kankuro, and other good characters.... there's no way sasuke can escape now...they can beat some sense in to him... duh link