naruto shippuden Shipudden on disney XD

fsderek09 posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 06:45PM
As you guys may have heard Shipudden will be airing on DXD, here is some info:

Edited: It will be edited slightly, blood will be taken out along with SOME swordplay, other then that all the fighting will still be in it

Dubbed: It will be dubbed in English for the first time on television

Airing: Check your local listings, but it will premiere on DXD Oct. 28th at 8:30pm with a block of 4 episodes in a row.

Naruto: Shippuden - Homecoming
Wed, Oct 28 8:30pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move
Wed, Oct 28 9:00pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Results of Training
Wed, Oct 28 9:30pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Jinchuriki of the Sand
Wed, Oct 28 10:00pm

If you guys have any questions please quote or reply to this and I'll do my best to answer, I'm working with Viz to help out fans with questions.

naruto shippuden 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Catlion said…
surprise
I have a question........Tobi is Obito i dont understand.......I know Obito died in their mission with Kakashi and Rin in the cave and Obito transfer his Sharingan to Kakashi so Kakashi have a Sharingan now.....It means Obito is not dead.........But How?????
 I have a question........Tobi is Obito i dont understand.......I know Obito died in their mission wit
over a year ago sicelyarien said…
ok the episode coming on this wensday is
sakuras tear.
over a year ago Zetsumanboy said…
did they stop airing on xd?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
oay I wanna get one thing clear with every one OBITO IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT TOBI, Tobi is Madara how I know this go on the Offcail Naruto wiki and type in Obitio and you get seperate WIki page type in Tobi and you get Madara so Tobi=Madara not Obito
over a year ago tophxena1fan said…
hmmm
awwww no blood TT^TT oh well but why doesn't sasuke just kill the elders who forced itatchi to kill his clan insted of all konaha??
over a year ago jdack said…
no BLOOD WTF
less sword fighting
english dubs
COULD IT BE WORSE
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
poor hidan they've ruined him...it's just....so sad
over a year ago k9hatake said…
crying
i love the naruto series and i dont hate shippuden its ok but it just isnt naruto any more they destroyed his caracter he doesnt swear fight kill any one exept one or two people and all the violent people that you used to look forward to seeing fight are just dead they dont need to be on the show
over a year ago Sasunaru120 said…
crying
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

WILL SASUKE DIE