naruto shippuden Ghost's naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

naruto shippuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 3710

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kizuma: *He then made it to the academy* .....
over a year ago brodxe said…
Jaiken: Hey! Over here! I never caught your name before! *He yells over to Kizuma
Kizuma: *He sighs, then walks over to Jaiken* Kizuma.... Kizuma Kisaragi..
Jaiken: I'm Jaiken! I am going to be even stronger then Hokage! I will be the number one ninja in the world!
last edited over a year ago
Kizuma: And good luck to you.... *He remarked as he just walked*
Jaiken: Are you doubting me! Want to fight about it! *He makes a fist*
Kizuma: I have no time to fight the likes of someone like you......
Jaiken: Why you- *He starts throwing a punch*

Shisou: Jaiken! Enough! You too Kizuma. You can fight in the Chunin exams. That is, if you guys graduate.
Kizuma: Hm.... I know I'm graduating...
Jaiken: Well me too!

Shisou: You guys are early... We don't start for a 10 more minutes...

Jaiken: Yeah... I sure am bored... Light style: Sacred Tear! *He points his finger up to the sky and a small ball of light forms on his finger then shoots up into the sky and explodes making a little firework*
Kizuma: ....... I had to leave the house..... And where better to go than the academy...
Shisou: Well then... Since you guys are here early let's practice clone jutsu.

Jaiken: Alright! Clone Jutsu! *4 clones are summoned. There is now 5 of him in total* Beat that!!
Kizuma: Multi Clone Jutsu, *10 of him appeared, making 11 of him in total*
Shisou: *He claps* Very well done both of you...

Jaiken: *Clones disperse and Jaiken crosses his arms and glares at Kizuma*
Kizuma: ..... *His clones dispersed*
Jaiken: No good scum-bag... *He says quietly*
Kizuma: ......
Jaiken: Hey Shisou, I have a question.

Shisou: What would that be?

Jaiken: Why do we accept loser like Kizuma into the leaf village?

Shisou: Jaiken that is enough!

Jaiken: I'm just asking...
Kizuma: It doesn't really matter, because with enough training, even a loser can outclass who he needs to..
Jaiken: I would like to see you try. You can't beat me in a fight!
Kizuma: Jeez.... You sure do like to pick a fight huh.....
Jaiken: I don't like to! But you are getting on my nerves! *He throws a punch aimed at Kizuma's face*
Kizuma: *He dodged to the side*
Jaiken: Why you- *Goes to throw another punch but is caught by Shisou*

Shisou: Jaiken... How many times do I have to tell you to stop fighting! Anymore fighting and you will stay at the academy for another year!
Kizuma: It's not his fault sensei.... If you're going to keep anyone back... Then keep me....
Shisou: Do not say such rash things Kizuma. It was Jaiken's fault for letting his ego get the best of him.

Jaiken: What do you mean! It was totally his fault!

(Should we wait for heart of love or just go?)
Kizuma: .......
(We wait.)
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(Sorry Sorry!)
Kota walked up to the Academy, scratching his head and yawning. his mom and Dad and woken him rudely saying that they couldn't wait to see who he got as a Sensei and a bunch of other stuff. He spotted Shisou, Jaiken and Kizuma arguing.

"man..you two bicker like a old married couple." He remarked, walking over to them.
Jaiken: *Crosses his arms* Who are you? I really need to pay more attention to who is in my class...

Shisou: Alright everyone! Class starts in 5 minutes!
Kota sighed "i'm Kota Rose-Izunami Son of Seishin Izunami and Jewel Rose." he looked at Jaiken " and your Jaiken Furasshu right?"

He nodded to Shisou, letting him know he heard him.
Kizuma: Son of Seishin huh? My my...
Jaiken: I heard stories about Seishen being a huge weakling. I would not want to live anymore if I had a weakling father.
Kizuma: Wow, so you really don't know about Seishin huh? See... That's what makes you incredibly disrespectful......
Jaiken: Disrespectful? Pffff whatever... I'm just stating the truth.

Shisou: Alright... Enough arguing... Alright everybody! Class is starting! Make sure you sit in your assigned spot!

Jaiken: *Runs inside and sits in his spot, ready to show off*
Kizuma: *He sat in his spot* .....
Kota was angry, after class he was going to put Jaiken in his place, not only was his father a Sage of six Paths, he was also a former carrier of the black beast! Kota took his seat next to Kizuma and whispered "what's Jaikens Problem?"
Shisou: Alright everyone! Today is your final assessment before you get out into a squad and officially become a genin. So this means we will be testing several jutsu a written exam, and target practice.If you pass all of them, you graduate and will be put into a squad. Any questions?
Kizuma: ....... [I don't blame Kota for wanting to put Jaiken in his place....] No sir...... *He looked to Kota* Jaiken's got a few screws loose....... Try your best to ignore his stupid comments....
Shisou: Alright. We are starting with the written part first. *He hands out all the tests* Remember what we have been learning about chakra control and genjutsu. Well good luck, you have 30 minutes starting..... Now!

Jaiken: Yeah good luck everybody! *He says loud enough for everyone to hear* Especially the two people who respect someone so weak! *He grins then returns to his test as Shisou glares at him and silences him*
*Kizuma would then begin his test, going through the questions*
Kizuma: [If I just remember everything I studied..... Yeah.... Then this test won't be a problem.... It'll be a cinch!]
Jaiken: [Hmmm.. I know that one... And that one.. That one, that one, and that one.... Let me figure this one out... Oh I got it!] Shisou, I am done!

Shisou: *Walks over quietly, collects the test, then walks back to the desk to mark it*
Kizuma: ..... *He walked over to Shisou* Sensei.....
Shisou: Yes?
Kizuma: *He handed his test in* Here... I'm all done...
"me too." Kota remarked, walking up behind Kizuma and putting his test on the desk.
Shisou: *He looks up and nods at the two* Practice hand signs while you wait. *He says quietly*

*Everyone gradually finishes*

Shisou: Alright... Now we are headed out to practice kunai and shutdown throwing. Everyone follow me.

Jaiken: [Oh great.... I hate this stuff!]
Kizuma: Hm.
Shisou: *He arrives at the field with three wooden logs different distances apart with targets in the middle that have 5 rings* Well, you all get 3 Kunai and 3 Shurikens. Pick them up here *He points to a blanket on the ground* When it is your turn. Kizuma, you are first.
Kizuma: Then let's go..... *He picked up 3 Kunai and 3 Shuriken* ...... [Just calculate the trajectories.... If I can get the throw off, then change the angle.... Then I hit the target dead on.] Here goes! *He started off throwing all 3 Shuriken* [Then throw the Kunai, at the right moment......... NOW!] *He then threw the Kunai at different times, each shuriken then repelled the kunai into another direction to each target* ...... [Bullseye!]
Shisou: *In awe* Wow... No one has done that in a long time... Very well done, Kizuma. Alright Jaiken. You are up.

Jaiken: *Taking deep breathes* [Dont panic... You can do this... Believe in your self....] *He picks up the kunai and Shurikens. He then lines up and throws a Shurikens at the first target, hitting the circle right next to the bullseye* Yes! *He cheers then gets ready to throw a kunai and the same target. He throws and it lands on the opposite side of the shuriken* Woohoo! *He picks up two Shurikens and throws both at the two targets. One hits the centre target straight in the centre and the other misses* Oops. *He picks up his last two kunai, and takes a deep breathe. He throws one at the centre target hitting the shuriken which makes the kunai end up on the ground* Oh come! That doesn't count!

Shisou: Yes it does.

Jaiken: Fine... *He readies his last kunai. He throws it at the third target and it hits the ring next to the bullseye again.* Not bad...

Shisou: Good job Jaiken. Next up is Kota!