naruto shippuden Ghost's naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

naruto shippuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3710

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: Right.....
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"why dont you go find your other teammate... last i saw of her she was at the ramen stand...and i didnt think she liked ramen.."
Seishin: Alright..... And if you wouldn't mind..... Could you let your wife know I returned....... *He ran to find Sayuri*
Sayuri: Look what the 1 year cat dragged in.....
Seishin: Long time no see.... Again.......
Sayuri: You know..... There's only one reason I'm even here....... It's because someone here has been waiting to see you......
Seishin: ..... To see...... Me?
Yuri smiled and headed home, to let his wife know.

Jewel was dressed in white, her long hair yanked into a bun, as she worked on healing her brother.
???: Seishin......
Seishin: ..... Who? Who are you?!!
Sayuri: ...... She wouldn't give me details on who she was...... She just kept going on about wanting to see you.......
???: Look at you.... You're just like she said........ You've definitely grown....... My younger brother........
Seishin: ....... Then you....... You're my sister......
Jewel used Chakura to Dull the pain, as she pulled out the metal shard and started o heal it.
???: I'm Isana.... Isana Izunami.....
Seishin: Isana...... A nice name......
 ???: I'm Isana.... Isana Izunami..... Seishin: Isana...... A nice name......
Jewel pushed some sweat off her forehead, and continued healing, wincing slightly when her kid brother wimpered. "just a little longer okay..." she remarked soothingly.
Isana: ......
Seishin: I'm curious..... Just what can you do......
Isana: Well..... Over my course of training...... I trained to master all 5 natures....
Seishin: What?!!!
Isana: What else was I supposed to do..... You're a jinchuriki.... I need to make up for my lack somehow..... Being limited to Fire Style was really gonna suck......
Seishin: I guess I see where you're coming from......
After a moment, Jewel pulled back and Wraped a new bandage around his eyes. " we made it.." she smiled. "you'll be able to see still..."
Sayuri: Who would've thought..... Seishin's sister, a master of 5 chakra natures...... Well, Kakashi did it too, so it's not that rare....
Isana: Yeah.... And again, I only did it..... So I can catch up to him......
Seishin: Wow.... I'm your younger brother and you're trying to catch up to me....
Isana: You are a Jinchuriki.... So we're different cases Seishin.....
Seishin: Alright, it was a joke.... Besides, Either way, you're pretty strong....
Naruto walked up to Jewel, who had just left her brother in his hospitl room. "great job Jewel.."
Jewe lbowed. "welcome back Hokage-sama."
Naruto grinned. "listen i was thinking of Making Seishin a Sensei, and putting your brother on his team, hows that sound?"
Jewel blinked. "well...who else would be on his team?"
Isana: Seishin...... Have you ever thought of teaching genin?
Seishin: Huh?! Me?! teaching genin?!
last edited over a year ago
"well.." NAruto started. "A girl by the name of Isana, she's new to the village and may be a Chunin or higher, but were putting her on a team first, then there's Yuri's Daughter.."

"Whoa! what! Yuri-Sensei ha a daughter!" Jewel exclaimed.
"yea." Naruto nodded.
Isana: You're getting stronger and stronger...... I bet you could be a sensei..... I can feel it....
???: Her words aren't lies, they are very well true.....
Seishin: Mao?
Mao: Well..... To start.... You've gotten incredibly strong....... No doubt your parents would be proud of you both.......
Seishin: ..... Where were you anyway?
Isana: He was with me.... He oversaw to make sure I was alright..... Though he's a small cat, he's still pretty reliable...
 Isana: You're getting stronger and stronger...... I bet you could be a sensei..... I can feel it....
( LOL the cats face!!)
" we'll.. i think Seishin could do a good job.." Jewel remarked.
" Alright then, ill let you tell him." Naruto walked away. "uh! Hokage-Sama!" Jewel called out, but he as already gone. With a sigh She put her stuff away and let the head nurse know she was leaving. apon steping out of the hospital, she spotted her three students, Aki, Shi, and Sho, Running away from a very angry Akamaru.
(Heck yeah.)
Mao: But she speaks the truth.... You should become a sensei...... It would be pretty interesting....
After saving her students and giving them a good scolding, She left to find Seishin, of couse, havening nothing better to do, they followed her. Jewel spotted Seishin at Irichiraku Ramen. "yo Seishin!" she called.
Seishin: *He spotted Jewel walking over to them* Hey there!
Jewel stooped a few feet from Seishin, and stuck her foot out, making two of her three students trip. "Lord Hokage wanted to me let you know that your going to be a Sensei.."
Seishin: Say what?!!
Mao: My my.... You see Seishin? The Hokage says you're to be a sensei.... How about that..
Jewel glanced at Mao before looking back at Seishin. " your the sensei of my kid brother so take care of him alright?"
Seoshin: Alright..... I got it..... Any idea who else is in my squad?
Jewel thought about it, just to tease him. "a girl by the name of Isana...thne there's Yuri-Sensei's Daughter..."
Seishin: ...... Isana.....
Isana: Huh? I'm in your squad?!
Seishin: Yeah..... And Yuri's daughter?
"Surprising right?" Jewel laughed, as Aki and Shi got up off the ground. " i didnt even know Sensei had a kid.."
Seishin: Yeah..... That's a big surprise.....
JEwel stopped laughing. "whats the matter Seishin, you seem kinda sad?"
Seishin: I'm just surprised....... My own sister's in my squad......
"sister?" Jewe; remarked surprised. "so that girl is your sister huh?" she spoke, not noticing her at all.
Isana: I am Isana Izunami, hello to you...
JEwel blinked. "oh, i didnt notice you there, Hi i'm Jewel Rose."
Isana: It's a pleasure to meet you....
"indeed it is." jewel nodded in reply
Seishin: Hm..... I can't wait to meet their daughter...... No doubt...... I wonder if she has the Uzumaki blood of her mother..... That chain thing is actually pretty cool...
what?" Jewel remarked confused. " i didnt known Hokage-Sama had children...."
Seishin: You do realize that Miriana is pretty much like Naruto's cousin right?
Jewel thought about it. "no...but reamber i wasnt born in the village..i'm still learning who related t owho.."
Seishin: Right.... Put that into factor......
JEwel sighed "yyea.Listen, these dobes have been a real pain, so i'm going to head home...goodnight." She turned and walked off, making her students scatter.
Seishin: G'night......
She made her way home, smiling. "i'm glad his back...but to bad we wont be on missions together anymore."
Seishin: [It's good to see everyone again.... I'm glad to be back..... And Isana..... Heh.... It's good to see her....]
The boys walked up to Seishin. "Why do you make sensei so happy?" Aki demanded.
Seishin: We've got a very special bond....
"what kid of bond?" Syo asked pushing up his glasses...........
Seishin: A special bond that you hold dear.... It's not really that easy to explain..... But.... You'll grow to understand....
"just show Sensei respect!" They all remarked at the same time.
"it's our job to annoy her." Aki grumbled.
"so dont annoy her." Shi continued,
" and we wont give you hell" Sho finished.
Seishin: Oh really..... *He put on a menacing face* I don't think you brats should be talking anything about giving hell..... Ever heard of a tough sensei? Well I'll make sure to be as tough on you as possible.....
Isana: [Geez Seishin...... You're actually kind of scary......]
The boys each took a step back. "w-were not afraid of you." Shi remarked.
"y-yea!" Aki agreed, his knees shaking.
"besides.." Sho remarked calmly. "your not our sensei, so you cant be tough on us." he pushed up his glasses.