naruto shippuden *SPOILER* Did they really have to end with NaruHina?

Chouxes posted on Nov 10, 2014 at 10:25AM
Seriously, they ended the series with NaruHina! To all of you NaruSaku fans, come and rant all you want here. Cause I'm gonna do just that.

naruto shippuden 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chouxes said…
*INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE FOLLOWING* I fucking hate the Naruto Shippuden ending. Seriously, Naruto x Hinata?! What the fuck was that, Kishimoto? Naruto had to end up with Sakura! SAKURA, NOT HINATA. Come on, the pairing was EXACTLY like Minato and Kushina. Come on man. I thought Kishimoto was better than that. I am seriously about to cry right now...
candylover246 commented…
I smell a butthurt fan~ over a year ago
over a year ago AnimeEater said…
laugh
That was a PERFECT ending! Sakura got who she wanted....SASUKE! And my beloved Naruto got who he unconsciously needed and its HINATA!...P.S-They have such adorable babies...2! While NaruoHina hater...sasuke and sakura got no children in the end! And please...you and I know Sakura's personality does not blend with Naruto's as she is mainly violent and aggressive towards him (accept when they're in action).

Plus, when Naruto is always in some trouble or does not believe in himself Hinata is there and gently helps him to do the right thing and make him believe in himself (his personal rock where he could be vulnerable)...while Sakura frankly wants support from Naruto for Sasuke only, it is really sad. As Sakura only acknowledged Naruto when Sasuke left...please do not speak rubbish and say she does not like Sasuke anymore because that is a honest lie. I clearly remember that she said: " I do not know who I will help, naruto or sasuke?"...even after he destroyed her village and killed so many people, she was having a difficult time choosing...while Naruto was the 'hero' and her rock, she was still confused.

Hence she does not deserve Naruto and clearly loves Sasuke as she goes all different when she sees him. I have noticed clearly she becomes all sweet, caring and protective over Sasuke and depressed when he does something...TOTALLY different to Naruto...who she does not encourage and help him to do better that's what Hinata does...she worries about Naruto constantly and loves him so much she sacrificed for him in the battle with Pain while our 'dear' Sakura was watching 'helplessly'....now tell me do you think that type of women is suitable for Naruto as himself and as Hokage's wife? I do not think so :(

P.S-Hinata was only the few people who did not judge Naruto, she admired him...while Sakura was with the rest not even bothering to remember his name...so do not insult the creator of the manga as the facts are literally there on why he done it.. Furthermore, they will not suit, you could tell in the long run...Sakura will still have deep feelings for Sasuke even if he does not return. And Naruto will feel insecure and really not talk properly with Sakura while Hinata loves him so passionately and has a lovely personality...they SUIT!

-lool my passionate for those two are shown here

last edited over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
While I'm not a naruXsaku shipper, I have to disagree with you.Sakura does support naruto in shil over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
*shippuden* over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
Also, if you hate sakura for loving sasuke no matter what, then you should hate hinata for loving naruto. over a year ago
Chouxes commented…
AnimeEater, I respect your opinion, but as TAIKAMODO said, Sakura did respect Naruto. And she chose naruto to help. She was only aggressive to naruto in a flirty and funny type of way, just like Kushina was to Minato. If you hate Sakura for doing that, then you should hate Kushina too. And Sakura did NOT helplessly watch naruto battle Pain. She knew that she was a healer and she had to stay back, that was what Tsunade taught her. over a year ago
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Saskura was exactly like Kushina with Minato if you listein to his Story. Saskura even remarks at how Much Naruto has grown Not only that Minato sais that Sakura reminds him of Kushina. Naruto and Sakura would of been the better option. Hinata although constantly Watching Naruto from a Distance and only delcared her Self proclaimed love for him in the Battle of pain. She only gave him a some what Motivational speech to Naruto during the Chuin Exam before he fought Neji. ^-^ As to where Sakura literally grew up with him. Yes She loved Sasuke but After the Kage summit she pretty much declares that he's you know INSANE. and that he's not worth saving anymore or loving but she'll always have feelings for him. & Sakura and Sasuke do have a Kid she Oddly enough looks like Karin. that is all

PS. No hate =P oh and the new Movie is explaining why Naruto ends up with Hinata and why Sasuke ends up with Sakura.
Chouxes commented…
Thank you so much for finally explaining the resemblance between NaruSaku and MinaKushi. I totally agree with what you are saying. :) over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
Parallels =/= Cannon. naruto and Sakura are MUCH beyter as friends/sibling-like than a couple. over a year ago
candylover246 commented…
*better over a year ago
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
I love the ending, as I am a naruhina fan, and I also support sasusaku.But my only issue is how almost every naruhina fan is always making sakura into a bitch, just to try to make naruhina sound perfect.And the narusaku 'naruto and sakura is identical to minato and kushina' thing.Both are wrong.

Sakura was a fangirl in part one.Yes.And in shippuden, she was a mature ypung woman.She loves sasule.She doesn't love naruto.Okay.She's a bitch for not giving up on sasule and falling in love with naruto? Yes, naruto loves her.She loves sasuke.So not loving naruto back makes her a bitch? How? She does support naruto, in a sisterly way, and she loves him and treats him lile a sister would.And her beati g him up...naruto is an idiot, and when he acts lile one, she beats him up? Again, she's a bitch? Sasuke left the village, but she still loves him more than naruto.Naruto didn't give up on sasuke either, did he? And, she LOVES him! Why would she give up on him like that? But she's a bitch because of that? She payed more attention to naruto after sasuke left because she became mature! She spent 3 years maturing before he came back, and those years helped her to be a bit more mellow.And besides kakashi, naruto is the only one who could possibly understand what she went through.And, Naruhina is more like minakushi than narusaku.Naruto acts like kushina.Not minato.Sakura acts like lushina.Not minato.So that would be KushiKushi.Hinata acts more like minato.Quiet but strong willed and all that.Naruto acts like kushina.That would be Minakushi.That there pretty much defies all sakura haters and narusaku fans, and may even piss of some of my fellow naruhina fans, but that's how I feel.
Chouxes commented…
I'm not gonna be angry just because you have a different opinion. I totally respect what you think, even though I think differently. over a year ago
AnimeLuver1921 commented…
summed up perfectly, thank you VERY MUCH, can't blame her for loving someone. Hating Sakura is basically hating all those people out there who did not reciprocate feelings someone else had for them. If so, the majority of sakura haters should be out there hating half of the world >_> over a year ago
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
So... Do you have any other reasons that NaruSaku should have ended up together other than "They parallel MinaKushi/ObiRin/JiraTsu/what have you"? I mean, not bashing here, but if your pairing relies largely on parallels, then it doesn't sound very good.
candylover246 commented…
Nope. That's basically the only thing Narusaku fãs use to base their ship off of. Oh, and the fillers too. Sad, isn't it. over a year ago
over a year ago ravissa said…
kiss
I liked Naruto x Sakura more too because he had more romantic moments with Sakura then with Hinata, but the ending is still fine I guess.
I'm still a NaruSaku fan but, since everyone was happy at the end then, I think it's good enough
candylover246 commented…
Finally a mais mature person. And I didn't see those moments romantic at all, just in a sibling/friendly way. Things didn't get romantic until The Last movie. But thanks for being a level-headed, mature person UNLIKE that salty guy who started this thread. over a year ago
over a year ago candylover246 said…
zzz
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a salty Narusaku fan stuck in denial.
Seriously? It's just a fictional pairing. Get over it. There are literally many reasons for which Naruhina makes much more sense than Narusaku in becoming cannon.
1) Hinata has always been supporting Naruto (although secretly) when everyone despised him. She believed and loved him when everyone else feared and belittled him since the very beginning. The only reason why she couldn't go comfort him was because, just as every kid, her parents/guardians didn't allow her. It's not really her fault there.
2) They understand eachother more than Naruto and Sakura ever will. To everyone saying they grew up together, they really didn't. Yes they were a team for years and became good friends, but that's NOT growing up with someone. The only thing they truly understand each other is the need to save Sasuke. That's it. While Naruto & Hinata would understand each other on a deeper, personal level. It's because they lived a more similar life than Naruto and Sakura did. She would never understand how he feels to such a deep level. But Hinata does and knows exactly how to make him feel better.
3) They balance out much more than Narusaku does. For those saying Narusaku = Minakushi, that's also wrong. They both act like Kushina. It would be a mess! While Naruhina is more stable (the quiet and the hyper one). Sakura is a tsundere towards Naruto 95% of the time. He always gets on her nerves about something, punished always by punches, and ONLY punches, and is often afraid of her. He can't be himself all the time. It' like walking on thin ice 24/7. He only gets out her 'tsun tsun' side. While with Hinata, he'd be more relaxed
She would discipline him in a more efficient and effective way than just hitting him. Narusaku is more like a comedic pairing in anime while Naruhina is more like a real, deep pairing. It just click waaay more.
4) Kishimoto-sensei wanted it that way. Yeah, since the early stages of Naruto, he always planned for Naruhina to be the endgame. The only reason this while Narusaku thing happened was because his editor wanted to have a love-triangle in team 7. And its only purpose for all those 'parallels' was to just be a red herring. To mislead fans. And boy, that worked so well. Naruto never LOVED Sakura. It was always just a childhood crush. If it were love, then it would be cannon. Don't believe me? Search it up.

tldr: In short, Naruhina was planned by the mangaka, NOT Narusaku. If anything, he mase the right, logical choice. Go whine somewhere else. Butthurt Narusaku fans -_- Oh, and NEVER insult Kishimoto-sensei again.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nellics said…
Naruhina sucks. Narusaku was meant to be. I hated the ending.
Chouxes commented…
Oh yasss! Thank you, my new best friend. I practically cried when I saw the ending. amor your way of thinking! 😄 over a year ago
over a year ago AnimeLuver1921 said…
I didn't mind it but I didn't watch the movie so someone TELL ME, ARE THERE SNIPPETS OF SASUSAKU IN THE MOVIE??? IF SO I'LL GLADLY FINALLY WATCH IT. pissed that they showed naruhina in SUCH DETAIL and NO TRACE of sasusaku >_> it's unnerving
candylover246 commented…
There was actually no SS clips in The Last but the novels (Sakura Shinden to be mais specific) goes into mais detail of how Sasuke/Sakura came to be if that's any better :v over a year ago