naruto shippuden Naruto Animal, Vegetable, Mineral Game!

ImAnEasel posted on Jan 11, 2014 at 11:13PM
You may know this game as twenty questions. Here are the rules:

Someone thinks of any animal, vegetable, or mineral from Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. That person then announces which one of those three categories the thing they are thinking of comes under. Sometimes, someone may think of something that comes under more than one category. The person would then have to say something like "it's a mineral with a bit of vegetable in it.".

ANIMALS: any animal, including humans, is classed as an animal. Also, any part of an animal is classed as an animal (e.g. Rock Lee's eyebrows).

VEGETABLES: any plant is classed as a vegetable. This includes anything made of wood, or fabric.

MINERALS: minerals are, basically, anything else. Anything made of rock, metal, plastic, glass etc.

UNSURE: pretty self-explanatory, really. If your not sure what category the thing you're thinking of comes under, just say unsure. This is for things like chakra. You can also say things like 'unsure, but I think I'd class it as an animal'.

Once the person has announced which category the thing they're thinking of is in, everyone else has to guess what the thing is. They must ask questions. These questions can only be 'yes or no' questions. They have twenty questions (not twenty questions per person, twenty questions between all the people guessing). Guesses are also classed as questions. If all twenty of the questions are asked without anybody guessing correctly, the person thinking of the animal, vegetable, or mineral will reveal what they were thinking of and think of another thing. If someone guesses it before all twenty questions are used up, it will be there turn to think of a thing.

Even though the questions can only be yes or no questions, the person answering them does not have to answer yes or no. They can be as detailed as they like. They can give answers like "yes, but only under certain circumstances".

Have fun! :)

naruto shippuden 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
I'll start us off.

I'm thinking of an... animal!
over a year ago DrFBlowhole said…
1. Is it human?
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Nope! :P
over a year ago LeafHurricane said…
2. Is it a summoning animal?