naruto shippuden Story! Naruto! You can but Oc's here!!

Otaku_Crazy posted on Jul 12, 2013 at 02:59PM
Come here all!!!
 Come here all!!!

naruto shippuden 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Otaku_Crazy said…
Story Start!!

Introduction:

In a dark and cold niche i was alone..I was only 10 yrs old...

Someone please help me..

"Iruka-sensei! She's has no one to take of her"A boy called

He had blond hair and beautiful cerulean eyes

"Ok..."His sensei agreed

That yellow boy handed out his hand and said,"Come with me! We both dont have anyone to be with but i have a sensei to take of us!"He grinned
I took his hand

Then my life started

I have made a brother

I've became Tsukumi Uzumaki

A/N: You can add your own chapter and OC's
ImAnEasel commented…
This is a great idea... I thought of starting one of these once, but I'm no good at starting stories. XP Now I don't have to... so thanks! :} over a year ago
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
*time leap*

"Woohoo, ramen!!!"

Naruto, Tsukumi and Iruka sensei were sitting in the restaurant of Ichiraku.

"I can't believe you tricked me into treating you two to ramen again, Naruto." grumbled Iruka.

A few hours earlier, the three of them had been sparring together, when Naruto stated that whoever won this match would get to choose who was treating the others to ramen. Naruto had managed to win with his shadow clone jutsu.
He grinned.

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it now, sensei! I won fair and square!"

"Here's your ramen. Dig in!" said Teuchi, placing three bowls of delicious looking ramen onto the table in front of the trio.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" replied Naruto, "Mmm, looks good!"

He began to wolf down the ramen at a speed that would have made most other people be sick. Tsukumi licked her lips.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
(You can delete it or ask me to change it, if you like. I don't know your OC, so I don't know if she likes ramen, or is more talkative, or what.)